• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
What did I walk in on? XD Also, Ciel is like way cooler than Kishi so I wouldn't get anyone's hopes up yet. However I do control the Rp, so I can pull strings XD Mhuahahaha. And what the heck is this about killing characters! We stray further form god's light each and every day. These characters are all my babies, I WANT THEM TO LIVE! On a different note, what even is Himari? I mean I relate to her on a spiritual level- but... what even is she?

@Jekis how about it takes time and energy to charge up her power? So the stronger/more enhanced she is the more energy it drains.

Also can we have few normal school days after the camp before something crazy goes off again?
Well except for the Secret Buddy thing... Oh and I forgot to say that in the end of the secret buddy thing, the students have the chance to guess who was their secret buddy. I've seen some variations on what happens if a student guess is correct. It could be from setting up a romantic sub-plot to... well to set up a romantic sub-plot.... JK jk..
well I've seen it vary from a short dance to just that they correctly guessed their secret buddy.

Okay guys- I can sense confusion in the air! Remember that not everyone is together, there are two separate groups. The characters can't interact with or even view any characters that are in a different groups from them :D
Mr. Hami: Kumori, Ciel, Asta, Seo, Zuron, Jakob, Himari
Ms. Agsaki: Kishi, Jack, Kat, Hoshi, Fuyuki, Aurora, Camden

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Okay guys- I can sense confusion in the air! Remember that not everyone is together, there are two separate groups. The characters can't interact with or even view any characters that are in a different groups from them :D
Mr. Hami: Kumori, Ciel, Asta, Seo, Zuron, Jakob, Himari
Ms. Agsaki: Kishi, Jack, Kat, Hoshi, Fuyuki, Aurora, Camden
that's what i've been telling them@.@@.@@.@

@Jekis you're good - I still have to add all of the new guys to the character list
@SwiftSwoobat just to let you know, Kat already askrd Kishi to be partners. If you were aware of that I'll just roll with it- poor Kishi won't know what to do. But I just wanted to make sure you know that before I type a repsonse.

Also- in order to make things go fast- I'm gonna have all of us go at once, but we'll make pretend like it was one group at a time XD. Make sure you message the person your character partner's with so that you can privately discuss who will win. If you can't decide then add me to the chat and we'll work it out. Lets not clutter the discussion thread, though.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
So.. uh.. there's a question I've been meaning to ask for some time now..
What will we do with the Canon characters such as
Deku
All might
The pro heroes
Ma boi bakugo

So.. uh.. there's a question I've been meaning to ask for some time now..
What will we do with the Canon characters such as
Deku
All might
The pro heroes
Ma boi bakugo
They got no time to waste on the Flotsam Crew ;_;...

My theory is that we'll probably fight them in a competition with all the nearby schools. Although that'll have to be way later since we still need to handle our quirks better. That's if we even include them in this RP tho

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I have a feeling all the canon characters are too op for us atm, I'd say Deku b4 full cowling is on the level of Ciel atm. So if we were to face Deku at 8% (end of season 3 Deku vs Bakugo) all out characters would get demolished.

Dead account

I have a feeling all the canon characters are too op for us atm, I'd say Deku b4 full cowling is on the level of Ciel atm. So if we were to face Deku at 8% (end of season 3 Deku vs Bakugo) all out characters would get demolished.
20v1 ;_;
Jack very skilled in making plans
Zuron very fast
Asta can stun with electricity
Ciel can just use brute force??
No? Ok

JPSomeone

SPOILER ALERT! DON'T READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE AN ANIME ONLY PERSON.

Deku's 8% could be a past user of OFA 25%. OFA is a stockpile quirk carrying the power of each generation plus if you read the manga you would know he has access to the quirks of previous one for all users. So besides having super strength, speed, and durability, he also has 8 other quirks at his disposal. I'm not saying that we don't have a chance, it's just a really small chance.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

SPOILER ALERT! DON'T READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE AN ANIME ONLY PERSON.

Basically Deku has 9 quirks in him right now if your including OFA. Each time OFA is given to another person it gets stronger and if the person had quirk while they had OFA the next user would have that past users quirk, OFA, and their quirk. OFA has been passed to 8 or 9 people. See what I'm trying to say now?

Sorry that I haven't posted anything these past two days..
It's because I started working at my new summer job and I've been really tired afterwards, but I'll try to post either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow:'|

"Hey thot magent." ASTAAAAAAAAAAAAA! No, bad Asta. That is not how we make a smooth RP where all the characters are friends.

I'm gonna get my response up probably tomorrow afternoon, in the meanwhile. Are these partners? Some of just suggestions (legit completely random), others have already been asked. Your characters still have to interact and ask to be partners:
Kishi: Kat
Ciel: Himari
Zuron: Yoshiuki
Jack: Hoshi
Jakob: Asta
Kumori: Camden
Fuyuki: Aurora

Dead account

"Hey thot magent." ASTAAAAAAAAAAAAA! No, bad Asta. That is not how we make a smooth RP where all the characters are friends.

I'm gonna get my response up probably tomorrow afternoon, in the meanwhile. Are these partners? Some of just suggestions (legit completely random), others have already been asked. Your characters still have to interact and ask to be partners:
Kishi: Kat
Ciel: Himari
Zuron: Yoshiuki
Jack: Hoshi
Jakob: Asta
Kumori: Camden
Fuyuki: Aurora
ARE YOU SURE THIS iS RANDOM?!

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
How i think UA will greet Hashino
Bakugou:*screams*