• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey guys, is it too late to join?
Of course not! (Please nobody get mad at me) the thread is getting a bit crowded. But I, in no intent to sound like a stalker, have seen you around. And I'm confident in your writing literacy, therfore know I won't have to worry about you breaking rules or anything. Sorry to ramble, what I mean is that we'd be happy for you to join! Just hop on over to the first page and make a bio.

Of course not! (Please nobody get mad at me) the thread is getting a bit crowded. But I, in no intent to sound like a stalker, have seen you around. And I'm confident in your writing literacy, therfore know I won't have to worry about you breaking rules or anything. Sorry to ramble, what I mean is that we'd be happy for you to join! Just hop on over to the first page and make a bio.
thank u, it'll probs be a while to join since i'm a but unsure what has happened so far and the best spot to join but ill work on my bio

Welp it's has just started...
i do like the ship, but the characters still have a looong way to go before we can confirm that the ship is sailing successfully
(sorry for being the party pooper :'|)

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Welp it's has just started...
i do like the ship, but the characters still have a looong way to go before we can confirm that the ship is sailing successfully
(sorry for being the party pooper :'|)
that's okay, and btw you better turn on your light ,while you sleep, cause i think someone's gonna be there when you go to bed, not that i know of.

My apologies. Usually, I try to make a paragraph at least 3 lines. Didn't noticed the 5 sentence rule! I am also really excited because I am going to a convention in indianapolis today, which makes me really hyped up....

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
i tried to not delete them all but i guess you just can't do that;_;, oh and btw we should be talking about our rp thread here, not doki doki literature club.(xd sorry)

Last edited: