• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett:
- Mimicry (original quirk)
- Vocal Mimicry (just copies someone's voice)
- Mental Block (can psychically separate Bellamy from Garrett and Lorenzo)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Double Staff combo- Makes Jack appear two staffs, making a combo attack
Exposlive Attack- he makes appear multiple grenades, throwing them on the enemies, they don't explode, with their confusion, he launches a rocket from a rocket launcher
Earthquake - he uses a gauntlet to punch the ground, causing it to break

He might have more tho

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I feel like jack is op as is being able to create stuff out of shadows that are physical and can be anything that he wants. You can do stuff that actually have to do with shadows. Like traveling through someone's shadow (or an item). Being able to manipulate someone's shadow which is allows you control them. IDK that was just me when I saw Jack's moves.

I feel a bit mean now tbh ;-; SORRY D:

Last edited:

Dead account

I feel like jack is op as is being able to create stuff out of shadows that are physical and can be anything that he wants. You can do stuff that actually have to do with shadows. Like traveling through someone's shadow (or an item). Being able to manipulate someone's shadow which is allows you control them. IDK that was just me when I saw Jack's moves.

I feel a bit mean now tbh ;-; SORRY D:

His items ((unless he makes them )) don't enhance his speed,durability and strength, the gauntlets would be heavy and hard for him to handle , explosions he doesn't really make them fully forced as it would just kill the villain

JPSomeone

I have solid evidence that it would be other wise

"Jack went to where he was supposed to go and listened to the explanation , he was caught off guard by the speed of the bots, he tried to use a whip, a fence, barriers, it didnt work.. so he looked at their trajectory, he made gauntlets that had a strong grip but were lighter than air , he rushed towards some bubbles , catching two bots and destroying one bot,"

Dead account

"Jack went to where he was supposed to go and listened to the explanation , he was caught off guard by the speed of the bots, he tried to use a whip, a fence, barriers, it didnt work.. so he looked at their trajectory, he made gauntlets that had a strong grip but were lighter than air , he rushed towards some bubbles , catching two bots and destroying one bot,"
... so? What does that mean? I did say the gauntlet was lighter than air

Kumori's skills

- has the ability to make traps (takes a bit to make and takes longer depending on how big it's gonna be)
- can climb on vertical walls, but can only climb upside down for about 15 min
-can make silk from her spit (can braid multiple strings together to make them stronger)
- can use all of her eight arms as well as a normal human with two arms

that should be everything.

JPSomeone

His items ((unless he makes them )) don't enhance his speed,durability and strength, the gauntlets would be heavy and hard for him to handle , explosions he doesn't really make them fully forced as it would just kill the villain

Read both of those and then let's speak again

@Kyle From Hoenn @Iazy guy who loves to eat , I understand the problem here. Let's try to resolve it quickly as not to crowd the thread too much. This is not the first complaint we have heard about Jack's powers, and I've been trying to look into the root of the problem. While, admittedly, he has a versatile quirk- and most of his moves make sense; I have just two little suggestions to help limit that:
1. Instead of making gauntlets that are 'lighter than air' or a boulder that is heavy enough to break someone's bones, we make it so Jack can't manipulate the weight of his objects. They simple weigh as much as a regular gauntlet/boulder would weigh, so the items he creates are identical in weight to whatever it's solid form would weigh. Also, since it was previously referred to be Jack's RPer, "the gauntlets would be heavy and hard for him to handle" , he has a limit to the weight that he can carry. I.E. it is easier for him to create a bunch of little pebbles than one large rock, he can only manipulate and object of shadow as well as he would be able to pick up that same object if it were solid.
2. His quirk can create models of objects, but they don't work. He can create the shape of a rock, chain, cage, even gun; though that gun does not have the parts necessary for it to shoot anything. So he couldn't shoot a rocket gun or make a bomb that actually explodes, because there are other mechanisms behind that (gunpowder, etc) that his shadow can't reproduce. So he can only make a shell, though it is not functioning.

Is that comprehensible? Let me know if anyone has any other comments or suggestions about this.

On a side note, if anyone wants to refer back to any characters, I made that easier! On the first page of the discussions there is a list of all the students (who are still active in the RP), plus their character bios and new skill sets. Hopefully it helps organizes this thread just a wee bit more- and makes it more fun, too!

Last edited:
@Kyle From Hoenn @Iazy guy who loves to eat , I understand the problem here. Let's try to resolve it quickly as not to crowd the thread too much. This is not the first complaint we have heard about Jack's powers, and I've been trying to look into the root of the problem. While, admittedly, he has a versatile quirk- and most of his moves make sense; I have just two little suggestions to help limit that:
1. Instead of making gauntlets that are 'lighter than air' or a boulder that is heavy enough to break someone's bones, we make it so Jack can't manipulate the weight of his objects. They simple weigh as much as a regular gauntlet/boulder would weigh, so the items he creates are identical in weight to whatever it's solid form would weigh. Also, since it was previously referred to be Jack's RPer, "the gauntlets would be heavy and hard for him to handle" , he has a limit to the weight that he can carry. I.E. it is easier for him to create a bunch of little pebbles than one large rock, he can only manipulate and object of shadow as well as he would be able to pick up that same object if it were solid.
2. His quirk can create models of objects, but they don't work. He can create the shape of a rock, chain, cage, even gun; though that gun does not have the parts necessary for it to shoot anything. So he couldn't shoot a rocket gun or make a bomb that actually explodes, because there are other mechanisms behind that (gunpowder, etc) that his shadow can't reproduce. So he can only make a shell, though it is not functioning.

Is that comprehensible? Let me know if anyone has any other comments or suggestions about this.
I really like these suggestions @Barefoot_Kittens , but in the end it's @Iazy guy who loves to eat ,who is in charge of Jack

btw I would like to introduce another character to the RP
Possibly after a larger time skip or something
but I realized that my character has a similar quirk to Keita's quirk, so I wanted to post the quirk idea here to see if it needs adjusting:

Quirk is called ”Frost Bite”

Has the ability to cool down the body, mainly the hands and feet (Sometimes even arms),
past freezing point.
When using the quirk the said area turns blue/purple.

Con:Character has lost the ability to feel anything with their hands and feet as an aftermath of using the quirk multiple times on the said areas
If she uses her quirk past her hands (AKA arms) it will be quite painful, but if they use it past that area it will be EXTREMELY painful.

EDIT: I wont post to the RP today, but I'll try. to do it tomorrow
and if the quirk is approved/only needs some minor adjustments, I will post the character sheet tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wow @IDKWhatUserNameToDo, I also wanted to introduce a new character, I don't think he's that OP...

Quirk: Destroy

Whoever he looks at instantly blows up, by making the atoms within their bodies collide at a super fast rate.
His setback is if he uses it a lot, it goes out of control, blowing up the entire area with the power of about 7 nukes.
Jk jk.
But @Barefoot_Kittens are we doing the villain attack today?

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo seems fine to me. Not OP at all, I thinks he fits in great with most of the characters. I'm excited to see her. If you want, I think it would be cool to create a fun little backstory as to why she ended up enrolling late, Like Zuron's.

@HallowChomp , you forgot to add the part where he's indestructible because his atoms are moving too fast to be touched XD. But, yeah the villain attack will happen. I was gonna wait until tonight, because SwiftSwoobat hasn't been online for a while- I'd hate for them to fall behind because we're moving too fast. But, if you're feeling hyped though, I can start my post now :D.

Since I know none of your guys play as teachers- and I don't want to bore you to death. I'll just type a post of teachers getting caught (hopefully it won't be too long) and then the class can start arguing about going out or not. I'm not sure if I'll get that post in my tonight, but I'll try to.

Name: Fuyuki Tsumetai

Hero Name (Optional): N/A

Age (Year):
15 (First Year)

Appearance (Detailed please):
Fuyuki stands at 5'4" with an average build. She has sand brown hair that reaches a bit past her shoulders and the hair gets more curly the closer it is the tips of the hair. Her eyes are big, the eye color is a cool gray and they often hide a spark of curiosity in them. She is quite pale and has quite an amount of freckles sprinkled on her face. She is often seen wearing a light blue sweater with with a big white and a big black strip and the sleeves are a bit to big, with a pair of jeans and black and white sneakers

Hero Costume (Optional): N/A

Personality (Detailed please):
Fuyuki is a very curios person who often asks maybe a little too much and she can be oblivious to personal space. She likes to carry a notebook with her where ever she goes to take notes about anything really. She also likes both writing and reading in general like poems, world/character building, stories and more. When learning something completely new Fuyuki likes to gather as much information as possible about it.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?):
She has lost the ability to feel anything with her hands, feet and slightly on her arms as an aftermath of using her quirk on the said areas multiple times. If she used her quirk on her arms it will be quite painful, but if she used her quirk on any other area on her body it will be extremely painful.

Quirk (Type): Frostbite (Emitter?)

Explanation:
Has the ability to cool down her body, mainly the hands and feet (Sometimes even arms)
past freezing point. When using her quirk the said area turns blue/purple. The darker the color, the colder it is

Setback: She can only use her quirk on a specific area of her body for about 10 minutes (for example her fingertips) before it starts to slowly spread to other places. 15 minutes on cool down and she can use her quirk again on the area.

Why she came to Hashino Academy few days late: She was visiting some relatives outside the country and just came back (idk if this is a good explanation..:'|)

Skills:
- Frostbite (original quirk)
-can freeze small amounts of water by touch

Last edited:
@Iazy guy who loves to eat , I thought you were saving your villain for later. Like, he'll come in in halfway through the student's fight with the villains. It's okay if not- it just changes our previous plot ever so slightly.
@SwiftSwoobat , I know it's confusing- but the first and second paragraph of lazy guy's post are two separate characters. The first paragraph is a villain who is at the top of the bridge with the others, therefore Yoshisuki and the rest of the students wouldn't even know it's happening :D.

Wait @Barefoot_Kittens
What about the Police in the area? Are they trying to rescue civilians or are they just not there?
idk if anyone remembered, but Kumori's mom is a cop and if there are cops up on the bridge, I would like to possibly have her there if the police are involved

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo , yeah... forgot about them XD. Let's just say that since the villains arrived fairly recently, the cops got the call but haven't arrived yet. Perhaps they'd get there just before the students. Considering Kumori's mom is a cop, you can kinda lead the whole police squad's arrival in your post.
BTW, Fuyuki is accepted.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Was going to post this earlier but completely forgot.

Villain Name (Optional): Dagger
Age (Year): 20
Appearance: He is nearly 7 feet tall, muscular and lean. He is Caucasian and has red hair and green eyes. He has many scars across his body, mainly his chest. He always wears a pair of black torn jeans, a pair of black leather gloves and a block hooded cloak. He wears no top or shoes and has a belt of knives strapped across his back.
Personality: He is relatively quiet and prefers to follow orders rather than give them but will stand his ground on his side of an argument. He is not a fan of the hero schools or the police force.

Quirk: Assassin's Blood

Explanation: increased; speed, durability, agility and accuracy.
Setback: If his hood is taken down and he makes eye contact with a hero then his powers will fade for a day.

Villain Name (Optional): Boss
Age (Year): 37
Appearance: He's six foot tall incredibly muscular and with crocodilian type mouth and face he has scales sharp claws,and gilled toes and feet He also has along tail from his back. He ussualy wears the clothes from his biker gang the freaks. He ussulay is strapped with guns and steroids for combat.

Personality: He wishes to help those like him freacks who've been cast out for their physical appearence he also derives joy from watching those who wronged him suffer.

Quirk: Crocidile
Explanation: He can do every thing a crocdile can and has twice the physical strength of humans
Setback: His cold bloded so the cold will slow him down and possibly kill him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
It's the villains, tell me if I forgot anyone, or if they don't look right.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190513-220543.png
    Screenshot_20190513-220543.png
    501.3 KB · Views: 39

JPSomeone

Sorry for the double post but just to make sure

Team 1 - in battle infront of the school
Ciel
Kumori
Jack
Garret

Team 2 - Went to hide
Kishi
Zuron
Mike
Yoshi

Team 3 - Went off to chase the villains
Hoshi
Asta

@Shadow_Pup your villain was accpeted sorry I missed him.
I got super distracted playing basketball, sorry I've been so gone. Y'all just took charge XD. I'll try to get a post in by the next hour or so.

Last edited:
Sorry about back to back posting, but since I am here; it's time to get organized. We've got 10 students and 6 villains. Assuming Boss and Mike go head to head, that leaves two students per villain. I want Zuron to take on Demoness by himself, he doesn't work great with others (and they have hidden connections ;D). This leaves Ciel and Kumori, since they've already decided to work together, who I've assigned to Dagger. This leaves Kishi and Lucy against Stretch. Everything sound alright to you guys?

Siphon- Hoshi and Asta
Deathlight- Garret and Jack
Demoness- Zuron
Stretch- Lucy and Kishi
Boss- Mike
Dagger- Ciel and Kumori

Last edited: