• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm excited for the time skip~

Eek sorry this one was hard to make, it doesn't look the best.
Anyways, this is my attempt at Kraken. I tried to make the tentacles look ghostly, and look like they were on her back, but oops lol.
By the way, if anyone has an issue with me making their OC please don't worry about telling me and I'll take it down immediately!
upload_2019-7-18_0-19-26.png

Last edited:

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
I'm excited for the time skip~

Eek sorry this one was hard to make, it doesn't look the best.
Anyways, this is my attempt at Kraken. I tried to make the tentacles look ghostly, and look like they were on her back, but oops lol.
By the way, if anyone has an issue with me making their OC please don't worry about telling me and I'll take it down immediately!
View attachment 734812
wow, that reminds me of "midnight",
fudge, i'm turning lesbian

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Himari tolerance scale:
Jack - Can stand near her
Camden - Stand near
Kumori - Stand near
Kat - Stand near
Kishi - Stand near
Seo - Stand near
Hoshi - Stand near
Zuron - a bit far away
Asta - a forest away
Fuyuki - Closing in on death
Aurora - Rather not talk about it
Ciel - Omg he's my next boyfriend
Jack - Marry me

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Himari tolerance scale:
Jack - Can stand near her
Camden - Stand near
Kumori - Stand near
Kat - Stand near
Kishi - Stand near
Seo - Stand near
Hoshi - Stand near
Zuron - a bit far away
Asta - a forest away
Fuyuki - Closing in on death
Aurora - Rather not talk about it
Ciel - Omg he's my next boyfriend
Jack - Marry me
Jack : i swear if she yells again...

JPSomeone

Himari is just jealous of other wahman for having a man's so this what I got... Some nightcore mashups xd
Now I'll probably go music listening to find the other character songs

I'd like to remind everyone not to double post.. If you have anything more you'd like to say you can press the edit button and add it there.

Also, I'm going on a summer camp thing for a week and won't have my computer with me. I'll still check on this RP when I can, but won't be able to post anything to the actual RP thread. I'll make a post to get Kumori and Fuyuki into position and when I get back I'll make a giant post for each event during the 10 mile run (or as far as it got until I come back). I'll go tomorrow and be back Sun. 1:00 PM EEST.

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Ah, I seemed to have fallen down a ho- oh I know this place!
I got an excuse to come home early guys. I was hoping on the last few days that this wasn't dead yet. And it doesn't seem dead. So hi. Are we still at summer camp?

Yep... The RPs moving kinda slow right now. We're missing a couple RPers to camps and what not, and the others are just not feeling it I guess. Do you need someone to catch you up, or do you think you get the gist of it? Just have Camden jump right in.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
I kept up when I could. I think I have vague outline of what's going on, so i'll just toss Camden back in.
Edit: Im having problems trying to figure out this whole line thingy. I can imagine it two ways.
a. a diagonal line ( / )
b. idk what to call this. ( _ . - )
I hope those make sense enough, but I'm confused either way.

Last edited:
It's not necessarily a line. Just imagine one big blob of runners, like a marathon race. The only order is supposed to be that the faster kids are actually in the back while the slower, less able kids are in the front. Of course, there may be some people who don't feel the need to abide by Ciel's plan.

Alright... starting now we're going to have to get really organized if we want this to work. Like I said before, the easiest way to do this is for everyone to make 1 or 2 large posts per section of the course. Make your posts rich, include internal struggle and finding motivation- all that good stuff. I'll start with my characters on the running portion if nobody else wants to. I may not be able to post until alter today, however. Remember, it's 3 miles of flat running. Maybe you can break your post into 3 paragraphs for each mile- the end of the run is a lake so the character will have to stop (unless they just jump right in, I guess)

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I said river before but I meant lake. Its very wide, I think I said a mile long before. Nobody did anything wrong, I just realized that might have been confusing.

JPSomeone

hey guys, i just realized something... if fuyuki jumps in the water, will the water turn into ice? (i should've posted this earlier)
Quirks aren't allowed is my first response to that. The second response is she can only drop the temperature of certain body parts which will slowly have affect on the object she's touching. So yes but no.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Quirks aren't allowed is my first response to that. The second response is she can only drop the temperature of certain body parts which will slowly have affect on the object she's touching. So yes but no.
so there is no way for fuyuki to pass this course, since if she touches the water she's using her quirk, thus breaking the rules. (why am i stressing myself with this),OR, WHAT IF SHE WEARS GLOVES!!!