• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I explained Fuyuki's Quirk in her bio, but I can explain it here again..

Yea she can cool down any body part if she wants and she can control it. She has a time limit of 10 minutes before it starts to slowly spread. For example, if she uses her Quirk on her hand and after 10 minutes it starts to spread (in this case) slowly along her arm.
Also if she uses her Quirk on a body part that isn't used to it, it will be really painful. After repetitive usage of the Quirk on a body part it will eventually become numb.

Right now both of her hands and feet are completely numd (aka she doesn't feel anything with them) and her arms are only partially numb, so it still hurts if she uses her Quirk there.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, but I am back from my camp thing. I won't (probably) post today, as I'm quite tired. I will try to post tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sorry for the absence guys, I'm super busy this whole week. I'll get a quick post so that things get moved along, it's a bad post- I'm sorry- I just wanted to get it done. Those who have yet to post about the run will have to play catch up and make one big post whenever they get back.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Zuron speaks the truth swimming is complete utter garbage. But yet we got guys and girls like Himari and Jack who just jump in like it's nothing. These people amaze me, how could you be that brave?

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
@JPSomeone hold my soba and I will without hesitation.
(It'd take guts, but depending on the drop to the water itself, I probably would, after standing on the edge for a little while as I wonder whether or not my life is worth the epic montage it'll become.)

Sorry for my lack of posts recently. I just havent felt that motivation to post as much as before. I'll force myself to post later on, or at least attempt to.

I have now started redrawing the older characters and Kishi happened to be the first one and I'm quite happy how this drawing turned out!

Kishi.png

You... you know that feeling....

You that feeling when...

You know that feeling when you make a villain/rival that you think is really cool.... You come up with a cool villain name and name for their quirk and everything... And you're just about to post it but it needs just a little more... So because you haven't seen MHA you going on the wiki and look up some stuff on other quirks so you can be real official about it... then you find out that there's a main character in the show that has the exact same quirk with the EXACT SAME NAME ;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;

*muffled sobs*

I was gonna make a girl with the quirk of she gets superpowers from eating sugary foods... and it was called Sugar Rush... ;_;;_;

But now nevermind...

AAAAAAaaaa thank you all!

The least we can do for Jakob is pressing 'F'
Maybe enough of those will bring him back. Anyway I hope that h2o shirt is canon.
F
and well once again Barefoot didn't put what Kishi usually wears in his Bio lol, and it's fine that she didn't/forgot. It just meant I had to be creative

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo trying new positions, I see. I'm amazed. He looks so cool! Like way cooler and handsomer than I originally imagined, but I'm officially keeping that look. I love it!

Again, Thank you! And I can't stay in my comfort zone for too long in drawing stuff. I have to try challenge myself as often as I can :p

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
First off, sorry for the crappy post, I was in a rush. Second off, I'll be busy tomorrow. I was gonna say something earlier, but I've had a lot to do today.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I gotchu, Camden is my fav male because he's more of a meme than I'm trying to make Asta. I'll make sure his funeral is the best. (So much for liking all characters equally).

Also, Himari should of let Kishi be the big boy that he is and go save Kat. At least that's my opinion.