• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
For everyone who is stuck on the sideline right now, I promise we are wrapping the battle up. It should end in the next couple of posts, we are waiting on SwiftSwoobat then we can end it. I'm keeping you all in mind and I promise it will be over my tomorrow night- then we can do quick posts of the characters getting ready for bed and time skip to the next morning. We got some Juicy Jack details, I might give some Zesty Zuron backstory as well.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
PFTTTT @Hungry Badass we posted at the exact same time. I was about to check the post count, like literally had the tab open for when I was done typing that other response and then I hit 'post reply' and your message popped up XD. But YAY WE HIT 1,000! It was a team effort, but I'm so glad none of you gave up on this thread!
It took my 5 tries due to issues i had to write that post

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
As this battle between brains and brawns is coming to the conclusion, I'd like to point out a few other things that didn't occur to you at the beginning:
1. Jack's quirk: since its shadow manipulation it works better in the dark, right? We have been fighting the dark. Or well in the shade of a giant forest. Jack's quirk output has increased due to this.
2. We were told at the beginning of this arc/situation that it was raining but we never really stuck to that. If it did could Asta make this into an advantage for himself?
3. Back to the rain idea would Zuron have already lost due to not having traction?
4. Do people have rivals and don't want to admit to it? Zuron and Seo? Jack and Asta? Kishi and Ciel?
5. Why didn't Jack end the battle at the beginning with a spirit bomb?

Huh.. I didn't even remember that it was raining... I guess I could've used that to Fuyuki's advantage and also to Kumori's disadvantage with her webs, because they are water-soluble and all..

but also congrats every one on hitting the big 1000!
(even tho I'm a bit late...)

Dead account

Why didn't Jack end the battle at the beginning with a spirit bomb?

Something i haven't told anyone yet ((i just thought of that lol)) , that ball takes alot outta him, he just wanted to overkill against Asta

Well... someone went through a lot of trouble to point out what everyone else did wrong XD. I'm just kidding, though. Oopsie poopsie about the rain, we could just say that it eventually cleared up- unless you want to rain in the future. As far as rivals go, I think I do see some clear ones. But most of the relationships between our characters are more complicated than that. But I would love to see Jack and Asta end up as rivals- I'm still not sure who would be Zuron's rival, while Jack seems like an obvious choice, I'm still unsure. Maybe a few more competitions will better clearly define the rivals among the students. I'm also still praying that the class breaks up into friend groups; that will be very spicy. I think that the way the battles went today, many of the characters are going to reflect on things- which is the point of this arc- and that will help as well with character relationships and what not.

Dead account

Well... someone went through a lot of trouble to point out what everyone else did wrong XD. I'm just kidding, though. Oopsie poopsie about the rain, we could just say that it eventually cleared up- unless you want to rain in the future. As far as rivals go, I think I do see some clear ones. But most of the relationships between our characters are more complicated than that. But I would love to see Jack and Asta end up as rivals- I'm still not sure who would be Zuron's rival, while Jack seems like an obvious choice, I'm still unsure. Maybe a few more competitions will better clearly define the rivals among the students. I'm also still praying that the class breaks up into friend groups; that will be very spicy. I think that the way the battles went today, many of the characters are going to reflect on things- which is the point of this arc- and that will help as well with character relationships and what not.
ideas:
Fuyuki and Himari
Seo and Kishi
Kishi and Ciel
Jack and Zuron
Zuron and Ciel
Himari and Asta
Jack and Asta
Ciel and Jack
Hoshi and Kat
Zuron and Himari

JPSomeone

ideas:
Fuyuki and Himari
Seo and Kishi
Kishi and Ciel
Jack and Zuron
Zuron and Ciel
Himari and Asta
Jack and Asta
Ciel and Jack
Hoshi and Kat
Zuron and Himari
Well... someone went through a lot of trouble to point out what everyone else did wrong XD. I'm just kidding, though. Oopsie poopsie about the rain, we could just say that it eventually cleared up- unless you want to rain in the future. As far as rivals go, I think I do see some clear ones. But most of the relationships between our characters are more complicated than that. But I would love to see Jack and Asta end up as rivals- I'm still not sure who would be Zurin's rival, while Jack seems like an obvious choice, I'm still unsure. Maybe a few more competitions will better clearly define the rivals among the students. I'm also still praying that the class breaks up into friend groups; that will be very spicy. I think that the way the battles went today, many of the characters are going to reflect on things- which is the point of this arc- and that will help as well with character relationships and what not.
I think (maybe, not 100% but if IDK and Keen are ok with it) Aurora, Fuyuki, and Asta friends already. Kishi, Kat, and Ciel are probably friends too. Zuron and Seo are getting along just fine. Himari and Jack have a long way to go. Kumori and Camden probably won't happen (Sorry Daddy Longlegs). Jack will end up in the Zuron and Seo group even though he Zuron. But hey that's just a film theory! Also, YAY OUT RP IS GETTING SOMEWHERE XD

Also, why is Jack so mean to Asta? The poor cinnamon roll did nothing to Jack.

We might have to force it, but I do hope Kat, Kishi, and Ciel turn out to be a group + a few others. I don't know where Zuron is going to go with Seo- but that relationship doesn't look so good. believe it or not, Zuron likes having Seo around- I hope that they can work that out. Then I feel like Zuron would either be friends with Jack or Asta.

If I may, these are the friend groups that I'm starting to see. And I'm already thinking about the characters who we've yet to introduce :
Kishi, Ciel, Kat (Though I feel like Ciel is just friends with everybody)
Asta, Aurora, Fuyuki
Kumori, Camden, Ciel
Hoshi, Seo, Zuron, Jack (The whole Zuron-Jack thing makes things complicated, but it might work out)
Himari, Jakob

For rivals, I'd say (the following are just possibilities, none of them are super relevant yet):
Jack and Asta
Jack and Zuron
Ciel and Kumori
Fuyuki and Himari
Hoshi and Kishi
Yoshisuki and Kishi
Yoshisuki and Zuron
Zuron and Asta

I really look forward to what is going to happen next in terms of characters, relationships and story in this RP!!

But anyway. Here have Itsuki!

Itsuki.png

and also @Zenhu I wanted to ask if I can have the permission to draw your character, Detsuo.

Since our battle is ending fairly soon. I figured I should give you a run down of tomorrow morning's activity, let me know if anyone has edits or suggestions:

Physical training / conditioning: NO QUIRKS
There is a 10 mile course set up that focuses on different parts of the body. The use of quirks is prohibited, and the entire class is participating as a group. The easiest and most efficient way to go through this is to have everyone type a post for each event. Just one post of running- then once everyone has gotten a running posts, we all type one post of swimming and so on. The set up of the course is as follows:
  1. 3 miles of even running through the woods

2. 1 mile swim across a flowing river

3. 2 miles uphill running

4. 1 mile rock climbing

5. 1 mile tunnel crawling

6. 2 miles downhill running

@JPSomeone my day isn't over yet- sorry if there is confusion because yours is over. I'm still waiting on @SwiftSwoobat because the plan we discussed has Hoshi as a major pivot point and their post will be the one to ultimately end the battle. Worst comes to worst I'll either auto Hoshi or we can skip that and come up with a new plan. For now I'm just really hoping they can get online, please be patient and I once again apologize for making everyone wait so long.

JPSomeone

@JPSomeone my day isn't over yet- sorry if there is confusion because yours is over. I'm still waiting on @SwiftSwoobat because the plan we discussed has Hoshi as a major pivot point and their post will be the one to ultimately end the battle. Worst comes to worst I'll either auto Hoshi or we can skip that and come up with a new plan. For now, I'm just really hoping they can get online, please be patient and I once again apologize for making everyone wait so long.
Lol my day isn't done me and my friend are trying to be productive and start a YT channel for fun so I'm probably gonna be up until 1

JPSomeone

Same here.
*Cue bandwagon*

Anyway I'm taking advantage of this real down time, but I'm sure SwiftSwoobat will reply soon. Stay patient everyone, as Barefoot said they'll just auto it if it comes down to it. So if worse comes to worst, we'll only have to wait till tomorrow.
We don't talk about the WORSE. STAY POSITIVE XD

... Wow- this is awkward. Especially considering that I had posted specifically stating that I would take charge- which clearly I didn't. My bad. Sorry mis amigos, truly. I just sorta fell asleep while I was on my computer XD. I'm gonna post now, I'll be semi-autoing SwiftSwoobat's character, but not too much.

JPSomeone

Wahoo battle is done, characters have gained experience. Power scaling start:
Asta: power level 1 power mastery
Jack power level 100℅ bcuz he has power creep and mastery
Kishi power lvl 50 power mastery
Kumori power lvl 90000 power mastery
Kat power lvl unreadable power mastery
Ciel power lvl 9999999999999 power mastery
Fuyuki power lvl 8752960 power mastery
Camden power lvl 1million power creep and mastery
Aurora power 700000 power mastery
Zuron power lvl can't scale power mastery
SEO power lvl a mystery power mastery
Hoshi power lvl 4000000 power mastery

Last edited:
@JPSomeone - I dont know what that means. But I like it! Except, if I understood correctly, I most certianly disagree about Asta. He may have been a bit moody, but he did excersize his power none the less and he was already fairly strong.

Also, I'm posting again so don't worry about the poor quality of the last post. It'll basically just be Ms. agsaki saying "bedtime" but it'll give everyone another opportunity to get one last character reflection in before we call in a night and time skip- I'll likely time skip tomorrow midday.

JPSomeone

@JPSomeone - I dont know what that means. But I like it! Except, if I understood correctly, I most certianly disagree about Asta. He may have been a bit moody, but he did excersize his power none the less and he was already fairly strong.

Also, I'm posting again so don't worry about the poor quality of the last post. It'll basically just be Ms. agsaki saying "bedtime" but it'll give everyone another opportunity to get one last character reflection in before we call in a night and time skip- I'll likely time skip tomorrow midday.
Cool that means we can finally end this 5 page long day. Also power scaling is pretty common to DBS so I applied it to our RP. Besides the Power creep and power mastery (search it up I doing feel like defining it) its not really said in power scaling videos xd. Tbh power scaling boring but to me its a meme.