• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry for not posting in a bit.. Kinda been having a writers block, but i'll try to muster out a post either today or tomorrow..

Also I have question regarding Kumori's quirk, rock-climbing and not being allowed to use quirks..
1. She has six arms and that's a part of her quirk, so is she allowed to use all of her arms or just two like everyone else?
2. She is also naturally capable of climbing on walls, but idk how to limit that so... yea

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
YEAH Really :D
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
and @IDKWhatUserNameToDo Aw man, time to unleash my nerd form.
Heteromorphic quirks are always really complicated. Most insects secrete liquid, giving them extra adhesity. Im pretty sure some spiders have this, but to know how to deactivate a heteromorphic quirk I need to know what kind of spider Kumori's quirk follows.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo it's fine. There's a reason I don't call Iida 'square man'.
Resuming my earlier point, some spiders can secret adhesive liquid. As for 'general spider' we can take a wolf spider. Wolf spiders don't have that liquid, but rather "setules" it's a form of almost microscopic hair that come to a triangular point at the end. Overall there's usually abot 620,000 hairs, which how they grip would turn this into an article itself, and it's not completely known yet. But in short, they can grip up to 170 times their own weight. re-read that can. They aren't walking around sticking to the ground. A good example to defy that it's always turned on is the jumping spider.
All right. That's all. You don't have to read all that, but whatever your choice is, Kumori's ability to stick isn't a permanent thing.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo it's fine. There's a reason I don't call Iida 'square man'.
Resuming my earlier point, some spiders can secret adhesive liquid. As for 'general spider', we can take a wolf spider. Wolf spiders don't have that liquid, but rather "setules" it's a form of almost microscopic hair that come to a triangular point at the end. Overall there are usually about 620,000 hairs, which how they grip would turn this into an article itself, and it's not completely known yet. But in short, they can grip up to 170 times their own weight. re-read that can. They aren't walking around sticking to the ground. A good example to defy that it's always turned on is the jumping spider.
All right. That's all. You don't have to read all that, but whatever your choice is, Kumori's ability to stick isn't a permanent thing.
My 500 iq play has been outshined. This is *puts on a scouter* is over 9000!

I'm gonna use Himari and Kat's relationship for a little bit of Kishi drama- huehuehue.

Also, I think a lot of people are absent because it's either camp or going into school. I start school next week, so I'm cracking down on homework and sports and I have less free time. It's alright if you are one of these people- the good part about the RP right now is that the activity is fairly solo so you can go your own pace. I've got some fun planned for the next activity when everyone is back and things are running smoothly. Also, it's alright if some people are still on swimming while others already finished the climbing portion- this actually is rather realistic. Just make sure everyone finishes at the same time ;).

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
How much farther do they have to go? I don't want you to end up killing Camden.
If you kill him I will make you pay for the funeral.

Wow- I'm just gonna rant here because I am very upset. I typed out like half of my response yesterday and then had to go somewhere for like 20 minutes. When I got back on it made me log in again and when I did I lost that whole post. That's infuriating enough, but I just decided to man up and retype it the next morning. Here I am for an hour, I just finish an entire long-butt post and then my internet disconnects. One again I log in- and what do you know? I LOST IT AGAIN! WHY MEEEEEEEEEEE. Sorry, but I'm gonna go pout for an hour. I can't take this. In order to help move this RP, I'm gonna type a really short and shitty response. I don't have the mental strength to do a whole new detailed post XD, so I'm just gonna do a little crap post.

On a different note- this is just an idea, so you guys tell me if you want it or not. To instill a little extra team work in this exercise, let's abuse Zuron again *yay*. I was thinking, since Zuron is already in the cave system- he can somehow get stuck or lost or something. Either the others hear him or they get done crawling and realize he's no there- but then they have to work together to get him out- mind you there's still no quirks allowed. Maybe I'll just have Mr. Hami trap him as an extra little test for the students XD. Or would you all prefer to just get through this and unto the next activity?

Last edited:
The voices have been heard! I'll give him some time to deal with Kat and I hope everyonr who wants to post about the wall will do so by the end of tomorrow. Probably tommorow night Ill type a post where he gets stuck.

You knoe what I just thought of? What if Zuron ended up liking Kat! XD I wouldn't do that to poort Kishi- but its worth a think about.

JPSomeone

What voices ;_; I mean I don't not like the idea. Its just this exercise is talking too long and I actually want the group to go back to school 4 a change.

Oh-- new voices have been heard! Sorry, perhaps I didn't give enough of a chance for everyone to respond to my next question. I was suggesting that only to spice thing sup- but I do agree that perhaps the easiest way to spice things up is to just end this dang thing. We only have one more camp activity- but I really think it will be fun- and then back to camp.

So- change of plans. I'll have Kat actually get through to Zuron *surprise* and we'll hurry this thing along. Please in the future, if anyone has concerns or is bored with anything just let me know and I promise I will compromise to suit everyone's needs.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Oh-- new voices have been heard! Sorry, perhaps I didn't give enough of a chance for everyone to respond to my next question. I was suggesting that only to spice thing sup- but I do agree that perhaps the easiest way to spice things up is to just end this dang thing. We only have one more camp activity- but I really think it will be fun- and then back to camp.

So- change of plans. I'll have Kat actually get through to Zuron *surprise* and we'll hurry this thing along. Please in the future, if anyone has concerns or is bored with anything just let me know and I promise I will compromise to suit everyone's needs.

okay, then i will make this "fast", and by "fast", i mean "SONIC BOOM/FLASH/ZURON'S QUIRK FAST!!!"

Sorry guys- my posting is gonna be really weird for the next week- I don't know how often I'll be able to post, and my posts will likely be short. I'll try to make sure you guys get what you need. for now- let's just finish the obstacle course in our next couple of posts. Then I'll post details for the next activity while the students have breakfast, or we can time skip through breakfast and just move onto the next activity.

Even though I haven't posted in a while, I'm still here. Just figured it would be unnecessary to keep typing out "Ciel swam- Ciel climbed" etc, for it to be void of any character interaction. Since Ciel is in the far back, it'll make more since for the other students that are closer to help each other before Ciel could really reach them, so I'm fine with that.
Anyway, I think we should for the most part time skip past breakfast in order to get to the new, fresh stuff. Although this is just my opinion, so we should gather some more input before we decide anything.

Anyone who hasn't posting a finishing post- your time is running out! If you want to, then please do so by tomorrow morning so that we can get this show on the road. I understand if you are just bored and don't even want to type the finishing post XD, those of you can just wait it out- I'll time skip to the next activity some time tomorrow.

JPSomeone

Anyone who hasn't posting a finishing post- your time is running out! If you want to, then please do so by tomorrow morning so that we can get this show on the road. I understand if you are just bored and don't even want to type the finishing post XD, those of you can just wait it out- I'll time skip to the next activity some time tomorrow.
YAS OUR TIME HAS COME. ITS OVER. FREEEEEDOM!

Speaking of next activity- I'll post this now.Please offer suggestions or let me know if you entirely just don't want to do this. I already made teams (well teachers made the teams int he RP)- considering each characters physical capabilities as well as willingness to work as a team. It is a game taking place through the whole forest- and should take a good amount of time. All the players are in the entire game, unless injured so badly that they can't continue.

Team 1:
- Ciel
- Jack
- Himari
- Fuyuki
- Kishi
- Hoshi
- Kat

Team 2:
- Kumori
- Zuron
- Asta
- Seo
- Camden
- Aurora

Object of the game: Try to protect your own team's target while attacking the other team's target. Each team will receive a headset so they can communicate with the other's on their team. You may choose to carry your target or put in down and assign defenders around it, hiding the target is also an option.

JPSomeone

Speaking of next activity- I'll post this now.Please offer suggestions or let me know if you entirely just don't want to do this. I already made teams (well teachers made the teams int he RP)- considering each characters physical capabilities as well as willingness to work as a team. It is a game taking place through the whole forest- and should take a good amount of time. All the players are in the entire game, unless injured so badly that they can't continue.

Team 1:
- Ciel
- Jack
- Himari
- Fuyuki
- Kishi
- Hoshi
- Kat

Team 2:
- Kumori
- Zuron
- Asta
- Seo
- Camden
- Aurora

Object of the game: Try to protect your own team's target while attacking the other team's target. Each team will receive a headset so they can communicate with the other's on their team. You may choose to carry your target or put in down and assign defenders around it, hiding the target is also an option.
Are quirks allowed in this activity?

Sorry that I haven't posted much i the Rp, though I think that the next activity is going to be very interesting. I'm quite exited to see how everything goes down seeing the both teams and the activity!

Edit: sorry if my latest post was bad. I just wanted to get it done.

Last edited:
Have Kumori here! This is the third drawing from "og" category, which means I'm halfway done with the "og" characters, or three more characters and I'll done with drawing all the students. I will then move on to either teachers or villains (which one? I'm not sure yet).

Kumori.png
I'm not really sure if I like how the arms turned out, but otherwise I think it's ok.