• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Steel_Snek yeah. For some reason this RP actually plans ahead. After the camp we are doing what has previously been refered to as "the buddy arc" I can explain it later. It will help character development and focus on building more relationships between characters. And after that I plan on another villain-centered event.

*Cough* yeah. I fell behind quick. I guess I'm glad I gave the characters that time to socialize and think though. Except for Ciel- lay off of Kishi's girl, mate XD (the forbidden triangle is forming). I'll post that time skip now- though. For those of you who are mid-conversation can break their next post into two parts. One before and one after the time skip.

@Steel_Snek uhhhhhhhh. I don't know XD. The same part as Cannon MHA takes place, I guess.

For the sake of the RP- and organization, I feel like we should discuss at least a rough outline of what is going to happen in the next activity. Unless you guys just want to go wild XD.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
*Cough* yeah. I fell behind quick. I guess I'm glad I gave the characters that time to socialize and think though. Except for Ciel- lay off of Kishi's girl, mate XD (the forbidden triangle is forming). I'll post that time skip now- though. For those of you who are mid-conversation can break their next post into two parts. One before and one after the time skip.

@Steel_Snek uhhhhhhhh. I don't know XD. The same part as Cannon MHA takes place, I guess.

For the sake of the RP- and organization, I feel like we should discuss at least a rough outline of what is going to happen in the next activity. Unless you guys just want to go wild XD.
Let's not go wild. I have a feeling Jack gauntlets would wreak havoc if we do that.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
I agree with @JPSomeone
But for the target thing, Camden can play two ways, which (in my mind) either a game of keep away or a more stealthy approach. It all comes down to who has more defensive quirks.
OK. So, no one has to follow these, necessarily. These are just suggestions on what I think.
So first, I divided everyone based on quirk types, to help give me an idea, so we have...
Emitter: Camden/Kishi/Jack/Fuyuki/Zuron/Asta/Kat/Hoshi/(("Ciel"))(("Himari"))

Transformation: Seo (("Ciel"))(("Himari"))

Mutation: Kumori/Aurora/

Mix: Ciel, in my mind, would be an Emission/Transformation. Himari (I think, I debated with myself) is an Emission/Transformation, too.

--(This class is actually more balanced than I expected. Bravo. We could use a couple more heteromorphic quirks though. )

And now we get to the actual recommendations... (i'm talking about 1-B as a whole, btw)
Defensive: I'd recommend: Kumori, Fuyuki, Kat, and Hoshi.
Offensive: I recommend: Jack, Seo, Zuron, and Kishi (Don't let me down, man, putting you here was me taking pity so you wouldn't be out of place.)
Either(?): I recommend: Ciel, Camden, Asta, Himari
As I said earlier, you don't have to follow these, I'm not saying everyone has to do this. These are just suggestions.

JPSomeone

There's been one thing that's been on my mind ever since this team activity was said to happen. What if Camden acted like a sling to fire one of his teammates toward the target.... But then Ciel uses his quirk to make a iron wall ending the person's life.

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
There's been one thing that's been on my mind ever since this team activity was said to happen. What if Camden acted like a sling to fire one of his teammates toward the target.... But then Ciel yes his quirk to make a iron wall ending the person's life.
(╯°□°)╯︵( .o.) ┬┴┬┴┤-(・_・)
no. I really don't like that scenario...
Also, Camden can extend limbs, not become elastic. I mean, he could sling someone...
Either Asta or Seo. Your pick. (Asta because he can become the human version of the rasengan thingy boruto does where he throws it. Seo because he can turn into animals ((I think?)))

JPSomeone

(╯°□°)╯︵( .o.) ┬┴┬┴┤-(・_・)
no. I really don't like that scenario...
Also, Camden can extend limbs, not become elastic. I mean, he could sling someone...
Either Asta or Seo. Your pick. (Asta because he can become the human version of the Rasengan thingy but does where he throws it. Seo because he can turn into animals ((I think?)))
Oh, I've seen that but it wouldn't matter who's thrown. If Seo is thrown I could imagine him becoming Nue or even worse once he's closing in on the enemy, he becomes the largest animal he's studied. Crushing the enemy with his weight xd

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Oh, I've seen that but it wouldn't matter who's thrown. If Seo is thrown I could imagine him becoming Nue or even worse once he's closing in on the enemy, he becomes the largest animal he's studied. Crushing the enemy with his weight xd
Wait...
Could Seo actually turn into nue? @SwiftSwoobat get over here. I require answers.
I mean... they've talked about him in the anime xd. Does that count as studying?

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Here I am, fashionably late. @Steel_Snek this is clearly THE most philosophical argument I've ever been in. Well.... I guess.... Though the animal would have to have common belief. it is easier for him to turn into smaller and well known animals, due to them replicating smaller organ systems (yes) than humans. Seo would need to survey the class and see if most of them believe in Bigfoot. If they mostly believe in Bigfoot, than he exists and he can turn into it. Oh wait... I was thinking of something else, but there's the info I guess. Seo wouldn't turn into Nue, as his DNA is transferred into either, let's say an osprey, or a human. It cannot be both, unless he wanted to transform into Nue, which he would have to do by the steps above.

Also, @Barefoot_Kittens, what are the teams exactly? I couldn't find the post, which leaves me discombobulated.

Last edited:
Speaking of next activity- I'll post this now.Please offer suggestions or let me know if you entirely just don't want to do this. I already made teams (well teachers made the teams int he RP)- considering each characters physical capabilities as well as willingness to work as a team. It is a game taking place through the whole forest- and should take a good amount of time. All the players are in the entire game, unless injured so badly that they can't continue.

Team 1:
- Ciel
- Jack
- Himari
- Fuyuki
- Kishi
- Hoshi
- Kat

Team 2:
- Kumori
- Zuron
- Asta
- Seo
- Camden
- Aurora

Object of the game: Try to protect your own team's target while attacking the other team's target. Each team will receive a headset so they can communicate with the other's on their team. You may choose to carry your target or put in down and assign defenders around it, hiding the target is also an option.

Here are the teams @SwiftSwoobat
I know that you @:ed Barefoot, but I thought I could help

Sorry for no post- I'll have one up either tonight or tomorrow. School starts in 2 days for me and I've been mega busy. Other than the Camden-Slingshot there hasn't been much discussion, so I'm just assuming people will find each other. If you want some more ideas- I have organized a chart. It's just a bunch of stupid suggestions, but I can't help myself:

Kat camouflages target so it is hidden. Only one or two defenders int he general area of target so it isn't suspicious
Ciel or Jack can both encase the target (Ciel's metal may be more suitable) making it harder to attack. Hoshi can make her zombie slaves carry it XD
uhh... sorry the other team kinda got this one as far as quirk suitability
Ciel can make armor for anyone on his team. Fuyuki and Kishi make Ice. Kat can distract anyone while her teammate sneaks up on the opponent.

Kumori uses her webs to stick the target to something like a tree or whatever to keep it hidden. Only one or two defenders int he general area of target so it isn't suspicious. Or Aurora flies it up somewhere high. I guess if Seo turns into a dog or something he can dig a hole and bury the target XD
Zuron can carry it and he's almost impossible to catch so longer as he doesn't go offensive. Camden can just stretch up so that the target is out of immediate reach
Seo can scan from above in the form of a bird. Zuron can probably scan the entire forest in a matter of minutes if nobody gets in his way.
The Camden Sling-Shot. Having someone lead an opponent into Kumori web trap. Aurora can carry and drop people for a surprise attack on the target or opponent

Also- as far as fighting go. Some pairs I'd like to see work together are:
~ Himari and Fuyuki (Good luck seeing that)
~ Kishi and Fuyuki
~ Camden and Asta
~ Zuron and Asta (Maybe Zuron will play nicely?)
~ Kat and Himari

Last but not least- as you know, Hungry Badass hasn't been around lately to post. I have permission to auto Jack- so if anyone wants to either battle him or partner up with him- I'm fine with helping out and using Jack.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
I like those ideas. :I
@Barefoot_Kittens My main question is, did we ever discuss which team's gonna win?
Please don't bully me for thinking this. I'll try to be nice.
OK. First, you said the same city as yuuei. The fact that this school is under a bridge in, Musutafu, Shizuoka, Japan kinda bothers me, as Musutafu is a large city, no where close to a rural area where a bridge like such would be built.
second, nothing. I was just concerned about the unusual location.

Last edited:
See, the plan that Kat is going to pitch is that Kat and Fuyuki stay behind to hide and guard the target. Kat also kinda anticipates Zuron quickly trying to run in and attack the target, so she might try to rig a little Zuron-specific ambush. And the reason that Kat wanted to pair up with Fuyuki is because (at least, as much as she's observed) Himari and Fuyuki don't like each other. Also, Himari's quirk isn't too great with defense. So that is my Ted Talk uwu bye

False flag strategy: Ciel makes a fake flag made out of metal, Kat colors it to match the colors of the real flag. Then the team plants it somewhere in the open and hide. Then whoever, gets baited by it will be ambushed by the team.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Oh shoooot lmao, you're right. Welp time to think of another strategy
ACTUALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!That could still work, it would just hurt someone's fist/knock them cold. Unless there's some restriction (I didn't read Ciel's character sheet lol.) he could still create it and Kat could make it look like wood and someone would just be pissed because they went all out, only to break every bone in their arm.

How big was the dummy again? Depending on the size of it, Ciel could probably make armor for one of Hoshi's zombies to replicate the dummy to an extent. Then Kat could do that thing with the texture afterwards.

Aha! I knew we'd be able to make a plan eventually. I like the fake-target idea. That could entertain at least Kat, Fuyuki, and perhaps Ciel (or ehoever is part of the ambush) as well as whoever falls for their trap on the other team (perhaps Zuron and another person who goes to recsue him).
Since Kishi and Jack have fought together before, and since I'm contorlling both of them, I'll have them team offensively and take on two of the other team (Asta and Camden would work well). That leaves just one or two people on each team to fight each other. As far as who wins? Shall we flip a coin?

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
uh, I can't give a visual coin-flip... I don't know if Pokecharms actually has a recording system, but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I say that we look at it in the most realistic way possible.
OK. This is gonna be hard, lol. Both of the teams have seemingly equal strength at first glance.
Now, i'm not supposed to give my opinion..
BUUUUUT
I have an opinion.
Anyways, we'll take route 2 of @Barefoot_Kittens 's plan. With tweaks.
On Team Kumori, everyone goes for the offense, and Aurora, Camden, and Zuron play a game of keep away with Team Ciel. Zuron tosses it to Camden when he decides to go in for a hit, and Camden sticks to the trees, out of normal reach. Camden passes it to Aurora when he decides that the timing is good for a strike, and the loop continues between them.
Meanwhile, (We'll look at it from two perspectives.) Ciel creates a metal dummy and Kat disguises it to look wood/ Ciel armors one of Hoshi's zombies and Kat disguises it to look wood, while meanwhile, the actual target has been camouflaged by Kat and encased by Ciel. If I am correct, Ciel can only create so much metal. By this point, he still has a good bit left in him.
Back to Team Kumori. Zuron passes it to Camden one last time, before he goes for the full offensive, scanning the forest to find a dummy. He falls for it, and takes it on by himself, having not expected it to be so easy. Zuron goes all out and breaks his hand/ Zuron decides it's a trap and tests it, he was right. Zuron gets pissed and starts looking for the other team/Zuron runs back to tell the others. Meanwhile, Seo searches form the sky to look. He doesn't find anything. Back down at the ground, Kishi, Jack, Camden, and Asta are in the middle of a fight, which means Aurora is responsible for carrying the target.
That's all I have so far, I'm working on it... but anyways, this didn't help the decision at all lol. Unless Jack can make a shadow helicopter (I swear to god if he does imma be pissed beyond comprehension.)

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Team Kumori VS Team Ciel:

Everyone else:
everyone.jpg

Meanwhile Himari:
himari.jpg

This became more complicated than I expected :p. I agree with Captain Cardboard that we should just let things play out for the most part- but structure is still fairly important. I think I'm gonna have Ciel's team win. As far as strength- Kumori's team takes the cake, but not so much on focus. I think that Kumori's team will be mostly winning individual battles and such- but by the end they won't ever even find the real target. While Ciel's team isn't quite as prepared physically, they succeed in the end. If we follow the basics of Steel_Snek's plot then it will end with Aurora with the target. If Zuron breaks his hand and Asta-Camden are busy with Kishi-Jack, then Aurora all by herslef and that's when someone will zero in and destroy the target. I'll type out a basic structure- nobody has to follow it to every detail, but it's more of a guideline so things don't get too crazy.

Zuron, Camden, and Aurora decide to pass the target between them (or it just sort of happens). Meanwhile, Ciel and Kat hide the real target and create a fake one which the place in a convenient but realistic location. Eventually, Zuron grows impatient and ditches the first plan as he attempts to just search for the other team's target. Zuron finds the target and punches it- thinking he would win with just one hit- but hurts his hand. While Zuron only has one hand and intense pain makes it hard for him to fight, Kat and Fuyuki ambush him. At the same time Aurora has the target because Camden and Asta are busy fighting Jack and Kishi. Perhaps Seo and Hoshi will duel it out on the side (It would be cool to have the child-hood friends compete against each other). The remaining are Ciel and Himari against just Kumori, perhaps (since Kumroi is outnumbered) they either overpower her or slip past her and either Ciel or Himari get to unsuspecting Aurora and destroy the target.

I know that seems like a lot. But, it's really not strict. If someone strays from it a little, I don't mind at all. I just want to make sure everyone has something to do so that their character isn't just sitting there. Does anyone object to the above plot? My next post is legit just going to say 'the signal went off' so we'll just have to pretend like everyone agreed on the group plan. You guys let me know when you're ready.

Last edited:
@Zenhu I was just thinking about you XD. Yeah, this is the last activity (I'd say it'll take a bout a week to finish) maybe that'll give you a chance to try and find a pocket of time for you to get on everyday. I'll @ you when the time comes for Detsuo to join (as well as all the other new characters).

Name: Itsumi Yasashi

Hero Name (Optional)
: Undecided

Age (Year)
: 16 (First Year)

Appearance (Detailed please)
: Itsumi has short brown hair which she ties in a ponytail, she has heterochromia with her right iris being brown whilst her left iris is blue, she wears a blue moon hairpin that she adores so much, and she also wears shades to prevent people from her quirk, she wears a brown sweater with black jeans, she wears brown boots which she really likes.

Hero Costume (Optional)
: Undecided

Personality (Detailed please)
: If you would make Itsumi choose from being in a house all alone, or be in a party with friends, she'll mostly choose to stay at home, that's because she's an introvert, she doesn't know how to approach people or make new friends, though she is kind and gentle, her "quirk" rivals with her personality, she's quiet and pretty smart, and sometimes likes to play the piano when no-one is watching.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?)
: Itsumi can't control her quirk, and by that i mean, she can't deactivate it, when people look at her, they instantly get terrified or scared, because of this Itsumi always wears shades when she's going out, which leads to people thinking she's blind.

Quirk (Type): Terrify

Explanation
: "Terrify" gives Itsumi the power to terrify or scare her victims when they look at her eyes, with Itsumi taking on the form of the victim's worst nightmare.

Setback
: Itsumi can't deactivate her quirk, which she regrets so much, sometimes scarring her opponents for life, she dislikes her quirk so much she can't even tell it to people.

My Attempt on Drawing Itsumi:
Itsumi.jpg

Last edited:
@NeonKill accepted. She looks great- just please keep in mind that her quirk can scare people but you can't force another person character to react a certain way. I'll let you know when Itsumi can join.

As for everyone else. Oh my god- school. I didnt expect to be this busy. Sorry for not posting. If you feel it necessary one if you can post a timeksip to just get the match rolling. Ill make to get Zuron in there eventually.

Dont slaughter me, guys, but I dont know when I'll be able to respond. The first week of school had not even ended yet, and my computer decided to break. Yay! I love my life. Without my computer it is very difficult to get posts in, or at least post with any quality. My dad is not home and will not be home until next week, therefore I cannot purchase a new computer until then. We have two options at this point, I would really hate to make you guys wait up on me. We can either reassign Zuron's part in the plot and make it so someone else does it there for you guys are not waiting for my post- or I can keep posting but they will likely be less than three sentences each. I apologize in advance for any spelling errors that will occur, right now I am on voice text over my phone to post this.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
My dad is not home and will not be home until next week, therefore I cannot purchase a new computer until then.
Good to know i'm not alone on this earth with a father who's gone during the week lol. As for your computer, rip.
You already know, school is the bane of all existing and alive threads. I am a victim of school, and I dunno how your counties work, but I don't get off the bus until... I don't know exactly... 4:15-4:40? So, that combine with homework, catching up on my advanced classes (2x as much homework.) and eating, I have very little to no time to post. Our district doesnt know what 'Chill tf out' means, so with homework they are relentless and weigh us into the ground like Muscular crushing Izuku. And a lot of people can't get back up for the Delaware Detroit Smash.
SO.
Im basically saying that i'm not gonna be able to post that much, and i'll be online even less (Shh... they didn't catch it yet.)

Thanks for understanding guys. I'll try to keep things moving along through the discussion thread. On just imaging Zuron coming back like an hour after the activity ends and just being like "I ran across the country and couldnt find that damn target" because he ran the wrong way XD.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Thanks for understanding guys. I'll try to keep things moving along through the discussion thread. On just imaging Zuron coming back like an hour after the activity ends and just being like "I ran across the country and couldnt find that damn target" because he ran the wrong way XD.
Holy sh*t. I mean, I know it's only a two hour trip from one end of Japan to the other (in a bullet train) but damn, how fast can Zuron run man?

JPSomeone

Holy sh*t. I mean, I know it's only a two hour trip from one end of Japan to the other (in a bullet train) but damn, how fast can Zuron run man?
Asta without the lightning. Superman and the flash combined. If gogeta and vegito fused together. Asta in Black Clover (The anime) if he was using Anti Magik to track down his opponent. Or even as fast as turbo the snail xd