• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Also:
We might have to force it, but I do hope Kat, Kishi, and Ciel turn out to be a group + a few others. I don't know where Zuron is going to go with Seo- but that relationship doesn't look so good. believe it or not, Zuron likes having Seo around- I hope that they can work that out. Then I feel like Zuron would either be friends with Jack or Asta.

If I may, these are the friend groups that I'm starting to see. And I'm already thinking about the characters who we've yet to introduce :
Kishi, Ciel, Kat (Though I feel like Ciel is just friends with everybody)
Asta, Aurora, Fuyuki
Kumori, Camden, Ciel
Hoshi, Seo, Zuron, Jack (The whole Zuron-Jack thing makes things complicated, but it might work out)
Himari, Jakob

For rivals, I'd say (the following are just possibilities, none of them are super relevant yet):
Jack and Asta
Jack and Zuron
Ciel and Kumori
Fuyuki and Himari
Hoshi and Kishi
Yoshisuki and Kishi
Yoshisuki and Zuron
Zuron and Asta
I was actually thinking of pulling Seo and Hoshi into another 'friend group'. Mostly because Jack and Zuron seem like the edgy popular kids, and Hoshi and Seo are more like the people who are actually funny and good people to hang out with because they don't give toxicity to everyone around them. That was strangely vivid. Though my possible new character will fit in to Jack and Zuron's group just fine.

T.T that was rough. Mean, sure, but Zuron isn't toxic XD. However, I do see Hoshi and Seo avoiding Zuron. Maybe Zuron will make nice to them- god, I hope so.

@SwiftSwoobat don't you already have a third character? I'm confused.
@Hallowed I'll make a villains spoiler right now :D I just gotta find all the bios now.

Last edited:
@SwiftSwoobat I have issues, many at the moment. Yep, sorry- I think I was confusing you with someone. We are getting kinda full but I wouldn't exactly turn you down. You may add another character, but they must be original- we don't want too many characters with the same personality.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
It is time... For I must create a character so far away fro the rest, he probably won't get along with any of them...

Name: Akagi Kosho
Hero Name: Undecided
Appearance: Akagi has blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a green sweatshirt with black and white stripes near the bottom. Underneath he sports a black long-sleeved shirt prefect for overheating in warm weathers. Akagi wears dark blue sweatpants and black shoes. He always has a smug look on his face, and a white streak on his sweatpants from his MyStErIoUs backstory.
Hero Costume: Akagi wears a dark green suit that stretches over his whole body. He wears a glass screen over his face. On the suit, boots are built in with a strong and resilient metal. The same is true near his elbows and shoulders. On the glass screen, a gas mask is placed just in case he creates a toxic element in the air. Much like Bakugo, he wears containers that are filled with water on his hands. They can open up underneath his wrist, and a propulsion system will blast whatever chemical is in the container out at 30 kmh to it's target.
Personality: Akagi... isn't that much of a team player. Instead, he only focuses on himself. He often challenges teachers in questions, making him quite a nuisance. To students, he always asks them questions about their quirks or personality to enrage them. He always taunts them with threats of victory or other things. He doesn't care what people think of him, and just is his annoying self all the time. (CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT NEEDED)
Major Malfunction: His quirk relies on just the right timing, he can never get it right. Also, teachers think poorly of him, though his intelligence is staggering. Possibly, he could compete with Yaoyorozu in a smart-off.

Quirk: Non-Newtonian. (I thought of this when I remembered my teacher taught us that in 1st Grade, very forgetful) Type: Emitter.
Explanation: Akagi can twist and turn the compounds of certain objects into another form of matter (Gas, Liquid and Solid).
Setback: It requires the object to stay still at all times. It usually takes him 35 Seconds to transform an object.
Skills:
-Newtonian Force (Original Quirk)
-Non-Newtonian Form (He can turn an object into a solid, gas, and liquid at the same time. It requires a minute to preform)
-Water to Steam (By touching in on the water molecules in the air, he can boil them into a gas)

Last edited:

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
It is time... For I must create a character so far away fro the rest, he probably won't get along with any of them...

Appearance: Akagi has blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a green sweatshirt with black and white stripes near the bottom. Underneath he sports a black long-sleeved shirt prefect for overheating in warm weathers. Akagi wears dark blue sweatpants and black shoes. He always has a smug look on his face, and a white streak on his sweatpants from his MyStErIoUs backstory.
Hero Costume: Akagi wears a dark green suit that stretches over his whole body. He wears a glass screen over his face. On the suit, boots are built in with a strong and resilient metal. Near his arms, gloves are built in, made of a light fabric. To his shoulders, the suit has spikes sticking out for some flair.
Personality: Akagi... isn't that much of a team player. Instead, he only focuses on himself. He often challenges teachers in questions, making him quite a nuisance. To students, he always asks them questions about their quirks or personality to enrage them. He always taunts them with threats of victory or other things. He doesn't care what people think of him, and just is his annoying self all the time. (CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT NEEDED)
Major Malfunction: His quirk relies on just the right timing, he can never get it right. Also, teachers think poorly of him, though his intelligence is staggering. Possibly, he could compete with Yaoyorozu in a smart-off.

Quirk: Non-Newtonian. (I thought of this when I remembered my teacher taught us that in 1st Grade, very forgetful) Type: Emitter.
Explanation: Akagi can twist and turn the compounds of certain objects into another form of matter (Gas, Liquid and Solid).
Setback: It requires the object to stay still at all times. It usually takes him 35 Seconds to transform an object.
ur character has the same name of my character's last name, i find that cool:love:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Probably, it's like if someone in your class had your last name. You would feel like you were being called up when it was that other person. So, yes, Himari would probably form a rivalry.

@Barefoot_Kittens , my villain character has all his details in one of my posts from the villain attack
I'm sure it is. But I'm a lazy boy you see? I don't mind him not having a bio, we all know his general details- but I'm not gonna go back and find those details to create a bio for him- either you create his bio or we leave it as is.

Hero Costume: Akagi wears a dark green suit that stretches over his whole body. He wears a glass screen over his face. On the suit, boots are built in with a strong and resilient metal. Near his arms, gloves are built in, made of a light fabric. To his shoulders, the suit has spikes sticking out for some flair.

Yay... more jerks XD. We love ourselves a good antagonist! He's accepted, I like his quirk and setback. We'll get him in when the other new students come in.

Also, if anyone wants to make villains- feel free. As of the ratio of villains to students is 10:3 I'll make more villains if nobody wants to- but I already have three. I can make villain bios, if it makes it easier, and kinda put them up for adoption so you guys can just pick the ones you want to play.

Made a villain, if there are too many that's fine ^.^

Name- Ken Ito Terrao
Villain Name- Quake
Age- 17
Appearance- Ken has a small build, standing at 4'11 and weighing around 121 pounds. His eyes are a light brown, and his facial complexion makes him look quite young. Though not many see his face, because his light gray hoodie covers most of his face. He wears black pants, and also has no shoes.
Personality- He grew up without a family, leaving him abandoned as a child and living on the streets. And due to his young and small appearance, he is mistaken for a powerless child. This brought immense frustration to him, causing him to crush those who looked down on him. Though, he is extremely down to earth most of the time, and he respects those who have power equal or greater to his.

Quirk-
Earth Control (Emitter)
Explanation- His quirk enables Ken to have complete control of the rocks that are near him. He can't bend the rocks to form shapes, although he can launch them towards people or form massive walls with them. This quirk allows him to take on multiple opponents at once with ease. It's both offensive and defensive.
Setback- The weight of the rocks he is controlling can be quite straining to him, and usually he needs to take small breaks for his muscles to recuperate from the telepathic lifting.

upload_2019-7-17_0-35-57.png

Last edited:

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Name : Musume Kuma
Villain Name : The Dark Child
Appearance : she wears pink pajamas with yellow stars covering them, she has pink hair tied up in pigtails, with yellow ribbons, she also has deep blue eyes, and she is also carrying an unfinished teddy bear.
Personality : she doesn't have personality, she was born broken, she doesn't care who she kills, be it friend or foe.

Quirk (Type): Animate (Emmiter?)
Explanation: "Animate" can give Musume the power to animate lifeless objects, or even deceased people, her teddy bear that she always carries around is also animated into a powerful grizzly bear.
Setback: if she animates too many objects, she will begin to feel fatigue, and soon faint.

(side note: she's based off of my little sister, who is a real monster, with a little "Annie" from league of legends, vibe going on (google "annie lol", if you don't know who annie is)

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
I was looking at the students in the spoiler just for fun when I spotted that most people put 'Skills' in their bio. Time to edit mine...

Name: Christopher Miller
Villain Name : The Corrupt
Age (Year): 30
Appearance (Detailed please): Chris has fair skin, stands at 6'2", weighs 194 Ibs and has definition but no true, hulking muscles. His black, messy hair came as a result of not caring about his appearance after the incident involving his business. He can be seen wearing his jet-black business suit that is contrasted by his dark-royal blue tie, that sits idle on his white undershirt. Although, it does match his drowsy, deep-sea blue eyes.
Personality (Detailed please): Christopher is an American foreigner and businessman, who learned that the American dollar is stronger than Japan's currency. Attaining this knowledge, he took to Japan in an attempt to gain fast wealth, however it all backfired when there was conspiracy against his line of work, ultimately leading to his bankruptcy. Falling into despair, Chris slowly learned to fend only for himself and nobody else. He longs for his past wealth and will stop at nothing until he gains it all back, making him become a greedy, money hungry and slightly unstable man.

Quirk (Type): Power Store (Accumulation?)
Explanation: This power lets their user store quirks used against him within himself, it then allows for the ability to launch the said quirk back at their opponents at a high velocity.
Setback: His secret is he can only store two different types of quirks within himself at once. This is due to his previous field of work not requiring more than two quirks at any given time. So in order to be efficient, he must almost always use the quirks he's stored immediately, if he's fighting more than two people at a time, or else he'll be overwhelmed. Also he's susceptible to hand-to-hand combat, as he is not able to absorb physical blows.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Appearance (Detailed please): Chris has fair skin, stands at 6'2", weighs 194 Ibs and has definition but no true, hulking muscles. His black, messy hair came as a result of not caring about his appearance after the incident involving his business. He can be seen wearing his jet-black business suit that is contrasted by his dark-royal blue tie, that sits idle on his white undershirt. Although, it does match his drowsy, deep-sea blue eyes.
Personality (Detailed please): Christopher is an American foreigner and businessman, who learned that the American dollar is stronger than Japan's currency. Attaining this knowledge, he took to Japan in an attempt to gain fast wealth, however it all backfired when there was conspiracy against his line of work, ultimately leading to his bankruptcy. Falling into despair, Chris slowly learned to fend only for himself and nobody else. He longs for his past wealth and will stop at nothing until he gains it all back, making him become a greedy, money hungry and slightly unstable man.

Explanation: This power lets their user store quirks used against him within himself, it then allows for the ability to launch the said quirk back at their opponents at a high velocity.
Setback: His secret is he can only store two different types of quirks within himself at once. This is due to his previous field of work not requiring more than two quirks at any given time. So in order to be efficient, he must almost always use the quirks he's stored immediately, if he's fighting more than two people at a time, or else he'll be overwhelmed. Also he's susceptible to hand-to-hand combat, as he is not able to absorb physical blows.
Musume-Chan: Dad... is that you?<.><.><.>

Made a villain, if there are too many that's fine ^.^

Name- Ken Ito Terrao
Villain Name- Quake
Age- 17
Appearance- Ken has a small build, standing at 4'11 and weighing around 121 pounds. His eyes are a light brown, and his facial complexion makes him look quite young. Though not many see his face, because his light gray hoodie covers most of his face. He wears black pants, and also has no shoes.
Personality- He grew up without a family, leaving him abandoned as a child and living on the streets. And due to his young and small appearance, he is mistaken for a powerless child. This brought immense frustration to him, causing him to crush those who looked down on him. Though, he is extremely down to earth most of the time, and he respects those who have power equal or greater to his.

Quirk-
Earth Control
Explanation- His quirk enables Ken to have complete control of the rocks that are near him. He can't bend the rocks to form shapes, although he can launch towards people or form massive walls with them. This quirk allows him to take on multiple opponents at once with ease. It's both offensive and defensive.
Setback- The weight of the rocks he is controlling can be quite straining to him, and usually he needs to take small breaks for his muscles to recuperate from the telepathic lifting.

Yep, Yep. He's accepted- I love the pixel art too.

Name : Musume Kuma
Villain Name : The Dark Child
Appearance : she wears pink pajamas with yellow stars covering them, she has pink hair tied up in pigtails, with yellow ribbons, she also has deep blue eyes, and she is also carrying an unfinished teddy bear.
Personality : she doesn't have personality, she was born broken, she doesn't care who she kills, be it friend or foe.

Quirk (Type): Animate (Emmiter?)
Explanation: "Animate" can give Musume the power to animate lifeless objects, or even deceased people, her teddy bear that she always carries around is also animated into a powerful grizzly bear.
Setback: if she animates too many objects, she will begin to feel fatigue, and soon faint.

(side note: she's based off of my little sister, who is a real monster, with a little "Annie" from league of legends, vibe going on (google "annie lol", if you don't know who annie is)
Ooh, interesting. We'll add her in.

Nice personality/ backstory. Accepted, but I have an additional question. Can Chris I understand that Chris can store energy attacks like Jack's Shadow beams or Ciel's iron, but can he also store enhancement quirks like Zuron's super speed? Or would an enhancement quirk fall under the 'physical attack' category?

@Barefoot_Kittens I had the same question, but I decided that I'll just leave it up to you. My ultimate goal was to create a villain where the students couldn't just power through.

Edit: Maybe he can absorb the "speed" but still get hit by a normal kick, I have no idea.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Name: Karla
Villain Name (Optional): Kraken
Age (Year): 28
Appearance (Detailed please): Karla has long wavy hair that's about the same color as her spirit tentacles (white mixed with blue and purple). Her eyes are a striking blue, seemingly close to white at times. She has a feminine build and stands at about 5'6 weighing 130 lbs.

Clothing: Karla wears a halter-top with an open back seeing as the tentacles come out from her back. She pairs that with jean shorts and a jacket if she wants to hide her quirk until the last moment. She has a variety of shoes for every occasion and is usually never seen in the same one twice.
Personality: Karla graduated from U.A. she wasn't at the top of the power ladder but she wasn't at the bottom either. However, in her years in school, she had seen many villain attacks and were starting to consider the idea of joining them once she graduated. Soon enough, she grew power-hungry and fell into their grasps. She begged for them to do something, anything, to enhance her quirk. They experimented and surprisingly it worked, though she almost died in the process. Her old normal tentacles turned into spirit tentacles which she could manifest bigger and stronger. From then, she has done and continues to do anything it takes to become more powerful, even if it means betraying her teammates. She tends to use smaller tentacles if she feels like her opponents aren't strong enough to take her down (which is most of the time since she has poor judgment skills). Though she kills at times, she often spares the lives of people she thinks will become good opponents in the future. And if you suggest anything inappropriate she will attempt to squeeze the life out of you.

Quirk (Type): Spirit Tentacles
Explanation: Karla is able to manifest tentacles of various sizes (5 small tentacles and 4 large ones at most) which she is able to control as if they were extra limbs, though they may not always be on her. The tentacles, however, have unnatural color shades, with colors similar to those on a jellyfish which makes them stand out. The tentacles are smooth and formless, and almost ghostly looking at times though they are quite solid.
Max Size and Min Size of Small Tentacles: 6 Inch size, 30 feet in length and 3 inches size (Diameter), 7 feet in length
Max Size and Min Size of Large Tentacles: 100 inches size, 55 feet in length and 12 inches size, 9 feet in length

Setback: The tentacles can only be manifested on flat surfaces that are large enough to hold them. They can also be manifested on Karla, but not on anything else that's living. Small tentacles lack the strength large tentacles have, while large tentacles can be manifested less often and take more time. They aren't easily cut, but if they are, they can regenerate. The regeneration is faster if the size is smaller, though the fastest regeneration still takes minutes. If she wishes to grow tentacles on flat surfaces (such as walls and floor and ceilings) they will take longer than they would if they were to grow on her. The closer she is to them, the faster they grow, but being very close to them still takes a few minutes.

@Barefoot_Kittens I had the same question, but I decided that I'll just leave it up to you. My ultimate goal was to create a villain where the students couldn't just power through.

Edit: Maybe he can absorb the "speed" but still get hit by a normal kick, I have no idea.
Yeah, I'll go for that. So, using Zuron as an example- he can speed around all he wants- but any attack he does in an attempt to make contact with Chris would feel like a regular attack. Let's say that Chris can absorb the super speed/strength and turn it into energy for an attack. Or he can absorb in an then use it in a small burst.

Name: Karla
Villain Name (Optional): Kraken
Age (Year): 28
Appearance (Detailed please): Karla has long wavy hair that's about the same color as her spirit tentacles (white mixed with blue and purple). Her eyes are a striking blue, seemingly close to white at times. She has a feminine build and stands at about 5'6 weighing 130 lbs.

Clothing: Karla wears a halter-top with an open back seeing as the tentacles come out from her back. She pairs that with jean shorts and a jacket if she wants to hide her quirk until the last moment. She has a variety of shoes for every occasion and is usually never seen in the same one twice.
Personality: Karla graduated from U.A. she wasn't at the top of the power ladder but she wasn't at the bottom either. However, in her years in school, she had seen many villain attacks and were starting to consider the idea of joining them once she graduated. Soon enough, she grew power-hungry and fell into their grasps. She begged for them to do something, anything, to enhance her quirk. They experimented and surprisingly it worked, though she almost died in the process. Her old normal tentacles turned into spirit tentacles which she could manifest bigger and stronger. From then, she has done and continues to do anything it takes to become more powerful, even if it means betraying her teammates. She tends to use smaller tentacles if she feels like her opponents aren't strong enough to take her down (which is most of the time since she has poor judgment skills). Though she kills at times, she often spares the lives of people she thinks will become good opponents in the future. And if you suggest anything inappropriate she will attempt to squeeze the life out of you.

Quirk (Type): Spirit Tentacles
Explanation: Karla is able to manifest tentacles of various sizes (5 small tentacles and 4 large ones at most) which she is able to control as if they were extra limbs, though they may not always be on her. The tentacles, however, have unnatural color shades, with colors similar to those on a jellyfish which makes them stand out. The tentacles are smooth and formless, and almost ghostly looking at times though they are quite solid.
Max Size and Min Size of Small Tentacles: 6 Inch size, 30 feet in length and 3 inches size (Diameter), 7 feet in length
Max Size and Min Size of Large Tentacles: 100 inches size, 55 feet in length and 12 inches size, 9 feet in length

Setback: The tentacles can only be manifested on flat surfaces that are large enough to hold them. They can also be manifested on Karla, but not on anything else that's living. Small tentacles lack the strength large tentacles have, while large tentacles can be manifested less often and take more time. They aren't easily cut, but if they are, they can regenerate. The regeneration is faster if the size is smaller, though the fastest regeneration still takes minutes. If she wishes to grow tentacles on flat surfaces (such as walls and floor and ceilings) they will take longer than they would if they were to grow on her. The closer she is to them, the faster they grow, but being very close to them still takes a few minutes.
I absolutely love her! Great bio, I'll add her to the list