• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Store manager: Well you see I have quite a lot of ships choose your fav

Menu:
Kishi X Kat
Ciel x Kat
Ciel x Kumori
Kumori x Camden
Jack x Hoshi
Hoshi x Kat
Mr.Hami x Ms.Agsaki
Aurora x Asta
Seo x Fuyuki
Asta x Fuyuki
Himari x Ciel
Himari x Jack
Jack x Lydia
Hoshi and Kat? Did anyone ship that?

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Store manager: Well you see I have quite a lot of ships choose your fav

Menu:
Kishi X Kat
Ciel x Kat
Ciel x Kumori
Kumori x Camden
Jack x Hoshi
Hoshi x Kat
Mr.Hami x Ms.Agsaki
Aurora x Asta
Seo x Fuyuki
Asta x Fuyuki
Himari x Ciel
Himari x Jack
Jack x Lydia
*me scrolling down the rp discussion*
*sees this*
*smiles when i see both their teachers shipped*
*falls out of my chair when sees Himari shipped with jack and Ciel*
well,... you just made my day

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
*me scrolling down the rp discussion*
*sees this*
*smiles when i see both their teachers shipped*
*falls out of my chair when sees Himari shipped with jack and Ciel*
well,... you just made my day
Lol I'm glad to hear that, even though I'm just doing the most random things here. As for that I need some guidance: Should make stop Asta crying now or wait a bit. Or make him fall asleep while he's crying (It happens ok, I don't know how but it does).

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
I dunno, I'm honestly thinking about dragging Camden out of the up-for-ship store... Or maybe leave him there, I don't know what to do with him. He's a mess.
And one last question. I'm seeing it spelled too many different ways. Is it Jakob, Jacob, or Jack? Please clarify.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Lol I'm glad to hear that, even though I'm just doing the most random things here. As for that I need some guidance: Should make stop Asta crying now or wait a bit. Or make him fall asleep while he's crying (It happens ok, I don't know how but it does).
they say people can sleep easily if they cried, so yeah, maybe that's it:blush:

Wow, that's the most I ever wrote in this RP so far. Anyway, I just wanted to clear up that the blade isn't sharp, due to the circumstances. It'll most likely knock somebody out before it cuts them in two, although he can shift it between sharp and dull whenever he chooses. It's just that he's most familiar with the tachi, so it's obvious as to why he'd want to use it.

"owo what's this?"

Well it's a drawing I made of Yoru.
Here it is!

Yoru.png

I think it's about time that we start wrapping up battles, I know it was short. I wanted it to be shorter so that we can include the other characters sooner. The next round will be even shorter, but not lacking juicy details. Let's try long, juicy posts rather than several tiny posts (I think that will wrap things up quicker).

After the tournament finishes, it will be din-din and sleepy time (which we'll likely skip through) and I'll explain the next activities of the morning.

JPSomeone

I think it's about time that we start wrapping up battles, I know it was short. I wanted it to be shorter so that we can include the other characters sooner. The next round will be even shorter, but not lacking juicy details. Let's try long, juicy posts rather than several tiny posts (I think that will wrap things up quicker).

After the tournament finishes, it will be din-din and sleepy time (which we'll likely skip through) and I'll explain the next activities of the morning.
It's the morning, well for me anyways I'm taking some planes back to America. So tell me what juicy events will happen.

Also rip google search sounds like me when I'm using Pinterest to find new memes

Ok so I have a question for you all.

So, you know how quirks usually appear at the age of 4 and all? Well what about those who have a mutation Quirk then? Take bird boi here as an example (I'm sorry I can't remember his name). Was he just a normal child and then one day woke up and was like, "welp... I guess I'm a bird now,". Or do they somehow mutate slowly over time. I'm mainly asking this for Kumori.

Last edited:
Yeah, I actually have thought about that. I hope that nobody feels they have been treated unfairly by that coincident. I simply wanted Zuron to be able to battle Jack- the fact Kishi is in there is legit mere coincident. I paired Kishi up with Jack because in my mind in was the strongest student with the weakest- though Asta, Ciel, Zuron… I can’t decide who is really the strongest. Anywho, I’ll try to be quick so all the other characters can get some more action time.

I didn't post the start of the matches yet because I wanted to let a couple of character developing posts slip in. I'll either get that posted by later tonight or tomorrow morning- but it'll go right into the battle with no breaks or time to plan.

Hey, sorry if there are already too many characters, feel free to decline the bio. Also, I thought it would be unique if Detsuo was involved with Villains, and he acted as a sort of mole. If this wont work feel free to get me to change it.

Name-
Destuo Lencha Bōnmani
Hero Name- Hollow
Age- 15 years of age, 1st Year student
Appearance- Destuo has a mediocre build, weighing at 150 pounds and scaling to 176.7 centimeters (5'8''). His hair is a dark gray due to genetics; also from genetics his eyes are bright blue. His facial complexion is normal, though he does have a small scar on his left cheek. Destuo's common apparel is a grey shirt that is a shade darker than his hair. To complement this, he wears black sweatpants that are tied near his calves. His shoes are brown, with the brand logo on them being black. His blood type is O-Negative.
Hero Costume- N/A
Personality- His attitude towards everything is often cold and blunt, giving him a frightening vibe to some. It's hard to really get on his nerves, due to his closed off and cold personality, though this doesn't mean he still doesn't get angry from time to time. His social skills aren't very capable, due to the fact he hasn't had any friends in his lifetime. That being said, he can be very determined in intense situations, if he can learn to accept who he is, possibly his social skills will improve as well.
Major Malfunction- Poor Detsuo is extremely afraid of his own quirk. This is because his father is a one and only villain, bearing the same quirk as him. Knowing his own parent is a villain had a major impact on his outlook on things, giving him severe mental issues. His father urged him to give up trying to be a Hero, because with a quirk like his, he is best fit to become a Villain instead. Because Detsuo was quite afraid of his father, he listened to him, committing lowlife villainous acts with his father, until one day a team of Villains noticed Detsuo and his potential. They offered him a chance to leave his fathers grasp, for him to no longer being forced to steal from people for his fathers own personal gain. Detsuo hesitantly took the offer, and became a mole for the team. His role was to gather Intel from Hashino Academy.
Quirk (Type)- Bone Manipulation [Transformation]
Explanation- Detsuo's able to manipulate and extend his bones in creative ways. His bone marrow and anatomy is unique in the sense that it's extremely bendable and durable.
Setback- Because his bones are being transitioned and deformed when he uses his quirk, they often become fractured when he returns the bone to its normal state. This can take days or weeks to repair itself depending on how drastic the manipulation was.

Last edited:
@JesusoChristo of course you can make another character. I've been updating the character list for when people become inactive, so I'll know when the thread as too many characters. And since we don't know what happened to @Jekis , I might have to get rid of Jakob as well. Unless you really want to keep him for Himari's sake- then I, or someone else, could adopt him.

@Zenhu accepted! I was planned on putting a mole in the class eventually. There is already a team of villains interested in taking down the school, so you can make Detsuo associated with them- or stick with the whole father commanded him idea. Either way, there is a choice I'll let you decide on. Would you rather Detsuo came now, about halfway through our training camp, or have him come in after the training camp. We've got 2-3 characters waiting to come in after the camp, so it would make more sense if he transferred with them- but you'd have to wait for a bit before being able to post anything. Seeing as this is your first character, I want to get you in asap so you can start RPing :D.

Last edited:

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
(Here it is!!!!... yay)
Name: Eru Sakebu
Hero Name (Optional): Parrot
Age (Year): 17 (First Year
Appearance (Detailed please): Eru has long light blue hair, but he likes to tie it in a ponytail, he has dark green eyes, and he's 6'0, he wears a t-shirt with a green vest, and denim pants, with brown boots.
Hero Costume (Optional): N/A
Personality (Detailed please): He tends to act weird, and paranoid when meeting new people, but over time passes by, he will act more friendly, but possibly still be paranoid, though don't be fooled by his childish appearance, for when someone he loves gets hurt, this childish student, you always see, turns into a screeching monster.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): if he copies someone's voice, and uses it for too long, his throat will start to bleed, and he will cough blood. (he is mute)

Quirk (Type): Voice Mimicry (Emmiter)
Explanation: "Voice Mimicry" allows Eru to copy someone's voice and use that same voice and sentence at his own will, but Eru has to listen to that person, if Eru listens to that person's voice long enough he can use that same voice, not only on the same sentence the voice was speaking, but he can speak using that voice.
Setback: "Voice Mimicry" requires a person, or an animal that can produce sounds, his quirk will be useless, if he doesn't find a sound or voice that is loud enough to attack his opponent.

JPSomeone

(Here it is!!!!... yay)
Appearance (Detailed please): Eru has long light blue hair, but he likes to tie it in a ponytail, he has dark green eyes, and he's 6'0, he wears a t-shirt with a green vest, and denim pants, with brown boots.
Personality (Detailed please): He tends to act weird, and paranoid when meeting new people, but over time passes by, he will act more friendly, but possibly still be paranoid, though don't be fooled by his childish appearance, for when someone he loves gets hurt, this childish student, you always see, turns into a screeching monster.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): if he copies someone's voice, and uses it for too long, his throat will start to bleed, and he will cough blood. (he is mute)

Explanation: "Voice Mimicry" allows Eru to copy someone's voice and use that same voice and sentence at his own will, but Eru has to listen to that person, if Eru listens to that person's voice long enough he can use that same voice, not only on the same sentence the voice was speaking, but he can speak using that voice.
Setback: "Voice Mimicry" requires a person, or an animal that can produce sounds, his quirk will be useless, if he doesn't find a sound or voice that is loud enough to attack his opponent.
Himari: *Shouts really loud* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Present Mic: *Joins in* OH YEAH YEAH OH YEAH YEAAHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH
Eru: I feel strong

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
(Here it is!!!!... yay)

Ah shoot, Camden's inner anime-form may be in trouble.