• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows

Cody looked at Vino with a smile. "Close, but it's not exactly magnetism." He then looked towards Mark. "Oh my secret hasn't been revealed yet, jut you wait." He said. He the turned back to Vino. "Your guess was pretty good, but it's not exactly right."

Ryan stepped up behind Mark. "Sounds like yours, Mr.Light. I remember that flash, remember yourself?" He said as Ryan made his appearance to the others. "I'm Ryan." He said with a hand extended.

"Cody." Cody said introducing himself. He then noticed he never got Vino's name. "I realised I never got your name." He said while looking towards Vino. "I just said mine, what's yours?" He asked.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Yeah, that flashbang was quite the sight, but you’d know more about that than me would you?” He snickered. “And i’m sure You heard my name. I’m Mark, Mark schlutz.”

Mark gave a half hearted to the others and took The hand Ryan had extended, keeping his snicker.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Name's Jorino, sup," Jorino said absentlt as he stood up, these trials were taking longer than he thought, he felt around for a water bottle, until he realized he drank his last one.
"Anyone got some water, I could use some," He tried not to sound panicked, but he was freaking out, if he didn't get one soon, he might be at the risk of a dry spell.

Ryan gripped Mark's hand as if they just meet. "Greetings Mark, or as I've heard, the Schultz loser." Ryan said as he shook the hand. He then released it and turned to the others. "Nice to meet you two also."

“My names Vino,” she responded. “Nice to meet ya.” She smiled, even though she looked anxious to start the next trial. “Jorino...that’s kinda similar to the Italian word Giorno, meaning day.” She thought aloud, looking as the group of people slowly started to grow.

“Oh? Am I a loser? Do losers have millions of dollars and already a group of people to aid and rely on?” Mark said, dripping with sarcasm. “I think you should look in the mirror before you speak next time.”

Ryan scoffed back at Mark. "More like millions of dollars that your PARENTS gained and you just use cause your their child." He said to Mark with his sarcasm. "And at least I don't brag about myself." Ryan said as his Eagle landed on his shoulder with a caw. Ryan then reached around to pet his bird.

“I will expand upon their success, and I brag because you tried to demean, look we’re that got you. Kinda looks like the only friend you have is the bird that you manifest. Lonely, wouldn’t you say?”

He keeps starting things, but he never knows what he’s up against. I’m starting to sense a pattern with this guy.

Ryan smiled just a little, showing what little emotion inside him. "Not friend, way more than that." He said as his bird then dissipated into the air like being blown away with the wind. "And I don't use my family as a jump start with my own career, I will make my own name."
That might be hard, but that just shows that I don't care. Least I'm not him.

“Well, I think I know who mentally won this battle.” Vino grinned before cracking her knuckles. “Look, we just met each other, so try not to tear each other’s throats out before first period, okay?”

“That’s just a narrow minded way of thinking, heh.” He chuckled. “I work smart, not hard. Whatever gets me higher on the food chain quicker. Those who don’t grasp oppurtunities as they arise are doomed to fail. Such is the fate of foolish.”

Ryan holds his own hand up slowly. "And as you said, look in a mirror before talking." He let his hand down. Slowly, his eyes went narrow. "And just to say, there is nobody higher on the food chain than myself. I was born that way, like you were born as a spoiled brat born in a rich house." Ryan said with his body surprisingly still.

Mark blinked a few times, trying to comprehend what he just heard. He then collected himself and motioned one hand at Ryan. “Have you ever had a moment where an ant starts saying it’s better than you because you started with a bigger body? That’s kinda the position I’m in. Humans will always be better than ants, and I can tell, The Schultz family will always be better than yours.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I just get some water myself, Cody, make sure that Mark and Ryan behave, Vino and pretty much anyone else in the area that can stop those two, I make the same request," Jorino said as he turned into water and rushed to a nearby store to by one pack of water bottles. He then rushed back and saw Ryan with an Eagle out.
"Oh boy, things are about to get crazy,"

Ryan left his grin out, his eyes barely showing. "Then prove it to me. Show me what you can do with your powers. Strike me, show me your the superior between the two of us." He said motioning his hands to bring it on. Show me. I was born as a predator. There isn't anyone higher than me. Me myself am the highest.

Getting no response, Haruna carried on, grabbing the ball from wherever it seemingly was and stepping on the throwing platform. Making it about the size of a ping-pong ball, she threw it. Though her power of being able to make things bigger and smaller would prove to be probably useless in this test, she was confident in her abilities. The ball chirped in a robotic, feminine voice, “196.66 meters!” once it stopped rolling. “Not bad, and not good either.” muttered Haruna, questioning in her head if she was going to actually meet anybody today and talk to them or was going to look like a complete stranger to everyone and crap whilst sitting on the edge of the throwing platform.

“Except you got one thing wrong, I don’t have to do anything you say. Humans don’t obey the laws of insects. Just because want to be stomped on doesn’t mean I want to go out of my way to do it.” Mark shrugged. “Would be more likely to get me expelled for killing a student, and they wouldn’t look pretty.”

Cody listened to Jorino. "Ok I'll do my best." He answered before looking at him run off. Cody looked at Ryan provoking Mark to attack. "Come on guys, let's not fight on the first day." He said trying to lighten the mood.

"Except you couldn't touch me without me letting you." Ryan said to Mark, ignoring Cody. "My quirk is Predatory Spirits, allowing me to use the spirits of anything upon the highest points of the food chain. I was born there. A little light never brings anything to you except for a few bugs. No wonder you sound so high and mighty. All you ever did was swat away bugs." He said while keeping his body still as a board. This is just to be certified as a hero, who said you can't hero without being certified?

“To be honest, I’m kinda interested.” Vino stepped back a bit, giving the two some space. “Oi, size changing girl! Come over here and watch this!” Vino beckoned the girl that just finished her throw over, and looked around. “Crap. I hope none of the teacher start to interfere before this gets going.” Vino thought to herself, watching what was soon to be.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Jorino had enough, there was not going to be a fight on the first day, he transfirmed his arms into water. and grabbed the two.
"That's enough, Mark, get your ego in check and Ryan, don't sound so snobby yourself, who cares about your Quirk name, for all I know, you're just as weak, if not weaker than someone else, I will not allow you two to begin fighting," He knew he could only hold them back for so long, but he wanted to do his best.

“My ego in check? I didn’t ask for this guy to come bad talking me and my family. Someone just simply has to tell him just because he controls birds and predators doesn’t mean he’s on top. Animals should kneel before their betters!”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"You two are both first years, neither of you have been in REAL combat, so neither of you have the right to think that you are better than one another, your at the same level!" It was getting hard to deal with Mark, but Ryan seemed to be less of a pain and more cooperative, good to know.

“What do you know? You haven’t known me beyond today. My family has made sure i’ve Seen combat, especially for times where I need to put those in their place such as this! Now Let. Go. Of. Me.”

Mark demanded as he glared at Jorino. He didn’t want to elaborate on the details of said combat. He just stared daggers at Ryan, his calm, cool collected demeaned solely fading to a gruff one.

Last edited:
Ryan shrugged slightly. "This senario? Then attack me. Show off what you know about dealing with what Mother Nature said was the better." He said as his Eagle reappeared behind Mark, keeping as silent as a hunter stalking his prey.

Haruna heard the other girl’s call and looked straight at her. She seemed to have short, raven hair tied in a ponytail, deep green eyes, and smaller facial features that were barely noticeable to Haruna. “Okay, what is it this time?” answered Haruna, with a slight hint of sarcasm in her voice that wasn’t totally apparent. She walked over and observed two boys fighting with each other, one of them wanting the other to attack them. “So do you want me to shrink them down or something? No, wait. First of all, what’s your name?” asked Haruna, pondering about if the girl wanted her to use her powers on the two boys.

“My names Vino, to begin with,” she looked toward Haruna “and I was gonna have you come watch this fight, but it looks like it’s already being broken up. Kind of a shame, really. Anyway, what’s your name?”

“I said...get off!”

Mark then manipulated light, into a sharp shield of some sort on his right arm. He thrusted it into the water, freeing him as well as evaporating the water that was friendly around the shield. He dove out of the way o further attempts of water, by getting behind him, giving Ryan a death glare, as that shield started to morph again into a different shape

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC: ummm I believe you mean Jorino, @SoulDemon doesn't exist in universe
BIC: "Alright, but just don't start a fight Mark. Knowing you and your encounters you're like me, you don't start fights you see unessesary," Jorino let go and felt pain in his arm, he now knew that sometimes yoy couldn't stop Mark. He now waited for the next test to start, I can't even stop a simple fight, I guess I really don't belong here, Jorino thought to himself sadly ad he grimaced in pain.

The ligh manipulation around him that was brimming with light, similar to that of a sunrise before it shown. It dimmed slightly, the aura around him beginning to fade as his collected, laid back demeanor came back to the surface.

“...hm...” he took a breath. “Perhaps your right, as long as The ants to bite, they don’t need to be squashed...yet.”

Asami had been rather quiet, having decided it was best not get involved for fear of being flustered and her mumbles slipping up her speech. While she had thought over the party idea, before she could have come to a decision she saw what appeared to be the ignition of a possible fight that Jorino seemed to be trying to stop.

Going over to Jorino and Mark, Asami decided to interject as well.

"I-If we could avoid f-fighting each other, t-that would make things easier for everyone." Asami had said to Mark as she hoped he would back down from doing something she had considered to be stupid.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Mark's comment didn't matter to Jorino, he was already deep in self doubt, If I can't even stop my potential allies from fighting one another, how am I supposed to keep peace with real villains? How do I keep the peace? He seemed vastly discouraged as he let down Ryan before his other arm got injured, he went to find Asumi, he thought that she might be able to relate and help him.
"Hey Asami, I need to talk to you, in private," Jorino told his shark-like friend, feeling relieved that he didn't have to look for her.

Ryan relaxed as Mark stopped being his normal, idiotic, self. "Good thing you know when to give up on a battle you know you will lose." He said in direct corolation to Mark's action of ending the arguement. As Ryan spoke, the bird disappeared back into the air. "Remember, you attacked, I didn't. Good job, hero."

Asami glanced over to Jorino, and had heard his request to speak with her in private. Which caused Asami to raise an eyebrow, but the shark girl decided to hear out what Jorino had to say. It was only fair, she had thought to herself.

"S-sure...what is it?" Asami asked, though she had prepared to move depending on where Jorino had desired to have this conversation.

Just then, the light started to shine back, the radiant yellow aura around him returned after hearing what Ryan said.

“Interesting words...from a Low tick Theif!”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"You can shut up too Ryan," Jorino busted out, he had it, he wanted to hear nothing out of Ryan or Mark, "Your just as bad, if not worse than Mark, at least he is trying to defend his family even if he is largely prideful, you're defending nothing but your own pride," Before anything else could happen Azure broke in.
"Enough, if you want to fight, save it for the villains or start packing," The teacher glared at Jorino, but he was mostly focused with Mark and Ryan.
"Come with me," Jorino told his friend as he moved away, hoping for her to follow.

Ryan just shrugged to Mark without turning around. "Says the one who is preparing to strike at someone with their back turned. Don't think I can't tell what your doing, kid." He said when the faint glow caught his eyes. From nowhere above Ryan, his bird started to circle him, appearing for milliseconds before disappearing and reappearing somewhere else.