• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows

Haruna’s test results hadn’t been overall perfect. They were okay. They were relatively imperfect, like Haruna was. Joining Mark and Kono, she proceeded to say “So what’re you guys gonna do after school? Just wondering...” as she took her backpack off her back, and grabbed a phone out of it. She had her parents in her contacts; her father, who was able to manipulate the physics of items and named himself Windstorm; while her mother had the power to create things out of nowhere, with her quirk being limited. As in, she’d die very quickly if she conjured a whole office building out of nowhere. Also, her mother had the nickname of The Artist. She shot a quick text to her parents about how she was gonna go somewhere.

Ryan slowly walked away from the school as class closed to a halt. Detention can be skipped, and in full honestly, Ryan couldn't care less about it. On the second turn to his house, a message came up on his watch, which acted like a phone. Shaman, his father, told him to head to the base. Ryan quickly turned around to check for others before summoning his Lion. The beast then let Ryan ride him, the two racing down past the house to a small forest which took part of their property. The two then turned to an Oak tree, dashing right into it. As contact came, Ryan then burst into a chamber called the 'Voodoo Lab.' To his left, Shaman, or Dad as Ryan calls him, stood. "Day one?" His farther asked Ryan. "Interesting. We've got a Schultz." Ryan replied. His father thought for a second before shaking away the thought. "Well, anyways. We've got training."

As Takumi strolled home, he noticed a slight amount of movement in an alley he passed. Chuckling, he turned and walked into the shadows of the pass. And, in 3...2...1... He mentally counted down, a small kunai coated in a dark purple liquid flying at his head at 'one'. Leaning aside and whirling around, Takumi stood in a casual stance as Nightshade came out. "Heya, Shade." he said, still smiling. "What did you need me for?"

"What makes you think I need you? How do you know I wasn't planning an ambush?" Nightshade said, bursting from the shadows and delivering a swift kick aimed for the head. Takumi quickly bounded back, landed on his hands, and pushed homself back up onto his feet as she rushed in.

"Shade, we both know you only make yourself seen when you have to say something. You're too good an assassin to be caught like THAT." The student pointed out, blocking and evading blow for blow as the woman nodded.

"True...Anyways, Ryoma wanted me to send you his congratulations for making it into GPWA. He's really proud of you." she said, evading one of Takumi's kicks and backing away to gain distance. "He wanted to see you himself, but Miura pointed out his...destructive tendencies."

"Yeah, big bro always did kinda go overboard." Takumi laughed, evading another pair of kunai by ducking behind the dumpster nearby. "Speaking of, when're you two finally gonna hook up?"

"Wait, WHAT?!" Nightshade asked, but in her distracted state, she didn't notice Takumi slip behind her with his Flash Step until he had his hands around her. Leaning back, he slammed the villainess to the ground in a suplex before trying to follow up with an axe kick, which was blocked. "Dammit, Takumi, don't even joke like that!" She swung low for Takumi's legs, but the teen jumped up, pushing off the wall into another flash step and grabbing onto the fire escape railing.

"Who says I'm joking? I've seen the signs!" Takumi proclaimed, swinging onto the platform as another kunai whizzed past. "Anyways, tell Ryoma I said hi!" Bounding up after that sentence, he used Flash step once more to warp onto the rooftops and ran off, Nightshade smiling up after him.

"Little brat..." she chuckled, before adjusting her cloak and walking off.

Norou had been walking along the sidewalk back home and sighed, running a hand through his hair. For the first day of school at GPW, it had been quite eventful, to say the very least. He studied the ground as he walked, not noticing the shape of a woman in a trench coat in front of him who had been walking in the opposite direction. Norou accidentally collided with the lady's torso and quickly backed away, apologizing fervently. "Oh, I'm so sorry, ma'am! I didn't notice you wer--" He broke off his sentence abruptly as he studied the face of the woman he had bumped into and squinted his eyes. That face... it looked familiar... eerily familiar. "Wait, you're the villain Nightshade, right?" He inquired before relaxing his eyes. "What are you doing here?" It wasn't a question asked with hostility, but rather curiousness, which was rather strange for someone studying to be a hero.

"Oh, just running an errand for a friend of mine." Nightshade replied, rather casually at that. "Don't worry, I'm not up to anything diabolical." She then brushed a bit of dust off of her shoulder. "Also, I oughtta apologize myself for not paying as much attention to my surroundings. Just a little...distracted right now, I guess."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Jorino lie down on his bed, staring at the ceiing thinking about life. Wow, day 1 and you already got a girlfriend, great job. A part of his subconsious sarcastically mocked himself. Shut up, I already told you, she's just a friend, besides, I have a party to prepare for. All Jorino did was put on some deodorant, brush his teeth, he swallowed the minty water for better breath, and looked at himself in his mirror.
"All done," He told himself before speed-walking downstairs and notifying his parents of where he was going.
"I'm going over to a friend's house, his name is Mark, and I met him today," His mother was happy that he was making friends, his father was pleased too.
"Just be careful, and make sure to beat up any villains that attack you," Waterbearer told his son as he saw Jorino leave.
"He's growing up so fast," Mrs. Albright told her husband with joy in her voice as she purified the silverware yet again, not because she had to, but out of hobby.

Asami had walked down to the docks, having thought over the events that happened today along with this party later tonight, before she came across one house that seemed to overlook the docks as she knocked on the front door.

"Dad? I am ho..." Asami said, but before she even had a chance to finish that sentence the door flipped open as a large, muscular mountain of a man appeared. Wearing a sailor's uniform and having a thick brown bear, the man quickly wrapped the girl into a big bear hug as he had an overjoyed expression on his face.

"Oh my precious sunshine! I'm happy to see you made it through your first day! How was it, did you make any friends? Did anyone treat you badly? If there were you don't need to hide it from..." Asami's father said as during all this excitement he had been hugging with a little too much pressure as Asami began to gasp for breath.

"C-c-can't...breath..." Asami choked out, as her father had quickly realized this and quickly ended the hug to allow Asami to stand on her feet and to cough a little to regain her breath. Her father had a sheepish grin.

"S-sorry about that, guess I just got a little too into it. Anyway I have a meal prepared if you are interested." Asami's father offered. Once Asami had caught her breath, she smiled at the offer as she entered inside and the two had their meal together; with Asami describing the day's events. Including her performance on the tests, as well as possible friends she might have made.

"I see, I'm happy to hear you've made some friends. You seem to especially like this Jorino it would seem." Asami's father said, which caused Asami to develop a sheepish grin.

"H-he is pretty nice, but really there's nothing more to it than that. D-despite assumptions others have made." Asami said, which caused her father to frown for a moment.

I'll have to meet this guy, and keep a close eye on him...

"Anyway, Mark is preparing a party and invited us all over. I-I...I might want to consider going." Asami admitted, which caused her father to fold his arms over his chest as he scanned his daughter over.

"Will the party have supervision? And do any of your friends have character than might lead to bad habits?" Asami's father asked as Asami let out a sigh. He really had to worry over the details, even after Asami had told him about her friends and the fact none of them would do anything like that. Well Mark might, though really she figured the worst he ever did was brag a lot...

"I'm s-sure dad. Really I think it will be okay, m-mom always said expanding my social network was b-beneficial for the hero life. And b-besides, I can always leave if things get crazy. T-trust me it will be okay." Asami assured her father, which relieved some of his worries as he had to concede his wife had often stressed that Asami becoming more social would only help her grow; both as a person and the career she desired. He soon let out a sigh.

"Fine, but if you feel anyone pressure you into anything you are uncomfortable with. A firm no is your greatest defense. And be sure to not stay out too late. And remember I am always a phone call away." Asami's father said, as he gave his blessing after his list of concessions which seemed fair enough as Asami ran up and gave a hug to her father.

"T-thank you dad..." Asami said, as she went upstairs to prepare which caused Asami's father to smile. Maybe this would be good for his little girl.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker walked up the stairs of his apartment building. He reached into his pocket, grabbing a key and shoving it into the door of his apartment. His place wasn't very big, but it was comfy and he liked it. Parker was glad his parents let him move to the city, after living cooped up all of his life it was a nice change of pace.

Both of Parker's parents had been farmers their whole life, and so were his grandparents. They met at a local farmers meet, they talked about growing plants, or whatever it is farmers talk about. They had always been the lovey-dovey type of couple, and as much as he pretended not to, Parker thought it was cute.

However, he had no intention of working on a farm for the rest of his life. So when the acceptance letter for GPW came in the mail he begged his parents to let him move into an apartment in the city. After days of debate, they reluctantly obliged and they've called him every night since then.

Oh yeah, Mark's having a party huh... Maybe I should go to that... That's a lot of people, but I also need to learn to be more social if I'm gonna be a hero.

Norou nodded in understanding. "I see. Well, I'm off home. I'm guessing this won't be the last time we meet. It'll also probably be under different circumstances." He waved briefly and walked past Nightshade, showing no emotion, despite the fact that he had just had bumped into a villain and struck some conversation. Quite eventful, indeed. After a few more minutes of walking, Norou arrived at his apartment room and opened the door, washing up and changing into a white tee and black shorts before crawling into bed. He had heard Mark invite everyone to some kind of party, but Norou wasnt interested in that kind of thing. Soon, he was in a deep sleep.

Last edited:
The world seemed to turn around before Ryan's eyes as the training field. Large blocks seemed to fold up as a terrain was randomly selected. The blocks folded up and around into a brick wall. In a short time, the battlefield looked surprisingly like a wrecked building.
"Ready to begin?"Ryan's father called over as the spirit user waved his hand forward. A shape grew forward on the ground into the shape of a man. Not just any man, but Sir Gabriella Wrence, one of the world's greatest fighters in history. That man was Ryan's personal trainer.
With the speed of a tiger, Ryan ran forward picking up a busted pipe from the ground. "Weaponry is key." He muttered to himself while holding it in a left backhand style. As Ryan closed in, the pipe became a very lethal weapon.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Sure, I'll just be out for a bit, but here's my key. Don't steal all my stuff or I'll kill you," Kono said with a glare. Then he got rid of the serious and smiled. "See you at my house, make sure to remind the others or something," he said with a smile. Then he realized Haruna was also there so he gave her a small wave. Then he left the building.

Kono went over to a fast food restaurant and bought some food to go. He put his hoodie that his shirt had over his head and began eating a burger while walking.

Around when he finish his food, Kono reached a track. He sat on the bleachers for a bit to digest his food, and after 10 more minutes he stood up. He began running around, he would do this for at least an hour.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Mark smirked at the comment from Kono, before cracking his knuckles. Time to make some calls. He adjusted his headset from his helmet over his ears and tapped a few buttons, calling up several people.

“Yes...the address is...”

As he told the address multiple times to several people he had called, he made his way toward that address, hands behind his head. He made his was to the appartment, key in hand. As he slid it into the key slot, he opened up to see the party already ready for partying. There were new lights, tensil, drinks, and even a dance floor made into the center of the living room. A disco Jokey’s set was in one side of the room and a speaker system was installed.

Several people dressed in business suits and blacked out sunglasses were in the room, seemingly had set it up. Mark chuckled and waved to them.

“Thanks boys, you outdid yourselfs this time.”

The men nodded before sinking into their own shadows, and leaving through the shadows of objects until their shadows went out of the window. I always thought it was cool when they did that.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Jorino was humming when he rememered that he was unsure if Asami was going to the party so he texted her.
"Hey Asami, are you going to the part, please text me back with info," That was what the text read, now he was just waiting for a response.
Is a text too direct or am I okay? He was internally stressing out because he was worried that he might have made a wrong move.

Asami had been making preparations before she felt her phone vibrate. As she reached into her pocket she saw a text from Jorino. As she read the text, she blushed. Mostly because Jorino had been thinking about her, which to be fair had not been exclusive.

Regardless, Asami had been quick to text a response.

"Yeah, a bit nervous but I decided it would be good to interact with the class. Could be fun. Got my dad's permission. Are you coming?"

As Asami sent her reply, she had also worried that she had been too quick and direct to ask if he had been coming. Though Asami had a tendency to second guess her decisions, but it had been sent and there was nothing to be done now.

Mark texted on his phone, which was tied to the school’s student list of phone numbers, and sent out a group text message to everyone in the class. He smirked as he tapped ‘send’.

‘Party at Kono’s place, for newcomers or veterans of the hero’s world. Anyone who’s anyone will be here, so make sure you don’t miss out! The party is organized by yours truly.

-Mark Schultz

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Jorino saw Asami's reply and smiled, it filled him with pleasure knowing that Asami cared enough to text back.
"I'm going too, I guess I'll see you there," Jorino replied as he looked at Mark's text and he realized that no one knew his address.
"Hey Mark, where is Kono's house?"

Mark blinked, reloaded he had forgotten that very detail, tapped lightning fast down before anyone really noticed, other than Jorino of course. The address was filled under as he set it back over.

641 Brunhow street. Don’t be late!”

Takumi was still debating whether or not he should even be going to this party. One one hand, he really didn't like Mark. But to be fair, that was the only issue. Besides, he had the chance to get to know his other classmates better, and even get advice and lessons from pros if they decided to show up. And so, putting on his jacket, pocketing his phone and another device, and locking up his small apartment, he walked off to the address Mark sent.