• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Artiste's Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course.

Nachomansmugshot.png

It was the best I could do, Nachoman. Sorry if it's not satisfactory. JPG's pallette is the worst, I could not for the life of me figure out the symbol on the hat, and it's all because of JPG.

Thank you for requesting a sprite from Artiste. Have a nice day.

Edit: I made Ronald better again.
Ronald-1.png

I fixed his sword, an the highlight in his hair.

Of course.

Nachomansmugshot.png

It was the best I could do, Nachoman. Sorry if it's not satisfactory. JPG's pallette is the worst, I could not for the life of me figure out the symbol on the hat, and it's all because of JPG.

Thank you for requesting a sprite from Artiste. Have a nice day.
thanks.my computer doesnt have png :'(

Thank you very much, Musashi!
I just practice, like every other spriter/artist in the world. Spriteon gets alot of practice, as she gets alot of requests, but she doesn't do too many for fun anymore.
Me, on the other hand, I do sprites almost exclusively for fun, as I don't get too many requests, because Spriteon, and UC as well, are both much better than me.
You have seen my "For fun" sprites already, if you read the thread's two pages through. xD

No prob.
I understand, Nachoman. Some older computers don't have it, I guess.

Yes. (: Do you think you could sprite a Monkey? I wanna put one in my happy place. Well, actually, they'd be ninja monkeys. Carrying swords. And shuriken. With superhuman abilities. ;D

-_- I'm not even going to ask, Reia, nor Can I do the request. I'm really sorry... I just can't.

I know! Just put an Infernape doll in your Happy Place. ;D

-_- I'm not even going to ask, Reia, nor Can I do the request. I'm really sorry... I just can't.

I know! Just put an Infernape doll in your Happy Place. ;D

Fiine. xP I'll just be uncreative and stick a bunch of Infernape dolls in my happy place. But the bright colors will clash greatly with the mass doom and destruction. =/

Well, can you do a Trainer sprite of me in some clothes that kind of give you a message like.. 'Mess with me and you're doomed' or something like that? xD

I tried, but making yuorself is haard. x_x

I have long straight black/dark dark brown hair, black eyes, and tannish skin. And I only smile if it's like an evil smile. ;D

I'm weird, I know.

xD Sure! I can do that, Reia.

Here 'ya go:
ReiasSprite.png

Sorry it took so long, It was rather hard to sprite, and at the same time think "If I look at this for too long, I'm doomed.". :D

Oops, Lol! Sorry Mate, and No problem. I love it when people request, as I'm on the computer for extended periods of time, and I want something to do, because I don't play any MMOs. I used to play MapleStory.... But I quit, for a reason I will NOT talk about, EVA!

Stuck? Like, your character reached a point to where you didn't have enough funds?

And, I know quite a bit about the game, as I play it whenever my family has a party, so ask me anything you want about it. There are quite a few parties during the summer. :)

My highest character is a level 33-34 Ice and Lightning Wizard. It's SO fun to hunt those stupid Jr. Cellions when you're in a bad mood. It brightened me right up every time.

Ahh.... What class is your character? I could tell you where He should train. I've studied more about Maple(Seeing as I don't have enough Playing experience to give accurate advice) than most everybody. It's crazy how obsessed I got with that game. xD

I can give you THIS advice for sure.
You're training your character where only level... Lessee, 26 and up's should train. Even higher if you're a Magician, like me. You see, we get this skill called "Magic Guard", and it turns a set amount of damage we take into MP damage. That's a very good thing for mages, as we have practically NO Health Points, though we have superior Magic Points to every class. But, I digress.

You are training in the Ant Tunnel, no? Baaaaaad place to be when you're a low level. Believe me, I died when I was in the high twenties several times.

Yep, it's as I suspected. You're in the Ant Tunnel. Bum bum BUM.

Everyone needs to sharpen their skills, just in varying measures.

I don't remember going off topic is against the rules, if you own the thread, and I own this one(In a way), so I don't think it's wrong.

xD Make it into a poster.... And put it in your happy place! Your destructive, bloody, happy place. Did I do a good job? ;)

'Kay, Juan. I'll request something soon, once I get in the mood to request, that is. I'm not really interested in any requests right now, from anybody. So, in a little while.

thanks for the mugshot of me can I put it on a mugshot?

Huh??

Aww.. Sorry! xD I didn't know, Juan. XD I like what you did with the mugshot.

"Thanks... Artiste...." That name sounds familiar.... Huh. I can't remember who Artiste is.

We are talking about some odd boy named Artiste.
o.o That is my perfected blank stare. I perfected it on the chat while talking to Yoshimitsu27, xD.

Me neither, Juan. Huh, wierd that neither of us know about him- OH, WAIT! I know who he is! He is a very odd boy... Who sprites worse than a two-year old!

We are talking about me. I sprite worse than a two-year old! T-T *Bursts out in tears*

Speaking of my spriting....

Request plz. Kthnxbye.

Nope. You hit your finger instead of the nail on that one, Juan.
I made the character, and I asked her to sprite him for me.

Nope. She sprited him AFTER I created him.

You wanted a Squirtle/Mewtwo? I'll get right on it.
Squirtwo.png

I call him Squirtwo!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.