• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Armored Pokemon RP Discussion

Well... I gotta go to bed. 11:36 p.m. Over here, and got school in the morning. Cya guys tomorrow.
And Magjia? Please draw them. Photoshop does them only so much justice. :3

That is adorable and the Beauty and The Beast ties are soo....
A young girl falls in the clutches of a fearsome beast. At first the beast seems angry and mean, but over time he turns out to be misunderstood. There is even a Gaston in Chandelure.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I AM FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW
AND I AM A DUDE XD

Time to introduce some new characters.

Species: Roserade
Name: Yami
Armor description: Lightweight so as not to hinder movement. Strong. Similar to Ancient Egyptian armor.
Skills: Tactical advisor, strong fighter.
Personality: Formal, courteous, usually serious.

Species: Purrloin
Name: Midge
Armor description: As a thief for hire- she wears no armor, just a red bandana tied around her head and a necklace with a red jewel. As a warrior- her armor is strong, lightweight, and resistant to fairy type attacks.
Skills: Thievery, strategy, trickster.
Personality: Sly, clever, cunning.

Oh my... I think I've hit a new record for the amount of characters I've had in a RP at once... I think I've had four and now I might be getting up to like ten... the responses are at least an essay long now. :p

It seems like everyone has multiple OCs in this RP but me so introducing!

Form-
Species: Absol
Name: Eclipse
Armor description: Metal plates covering most of the body except for the joints and his face. A helmet with two red horns (>:D)
Skills: Without his armour he is very quick and nimble. He is good in a fight and is a good leader
Personality: Cares for others but can seem cold and unwelcoming to strangers

Note: Eclipse and Shellshock are part of a mercenary group formed by Eclipse. They go around defending towns and villagers from invaders and bandits

I think that I have held the record for the most OCs in a RP at once... (I can't count overpowered ones since Stellarwind would BAN them in a heartbeat.)

Also funny enough I haven't even had my Minun even introduce himself YET... wow that's just amazing... hopefully no one will like have to hurt him just to know his dark secrets. :3

I might possibly send some fun facts about him to my trusted friends if they're interested.

Okay now that my Minun has gained his original powers, it's time to put in the strengths/weaknesses part and other stuff.

Invisibly: Able to go invisible, though power drain is based on motion. Sounds that come from him are amplified by a factor of 10.
Example: A simple whisper now turns into a scream.

He becomes visible if he is damaged by any means though, even if it's a simple jumping out of the window. He also can't go invisible for thirty seconds if he takes damage, and attacking drains his invisibility faster. Of course, being poisoned and burned is pretty bad since he would still be visible...

SAME HERE, WE NEED TO REPORT THIS DAMNED KID ASAP. HE IS AUTOING AND COMMITTING THE WORSE SINS EVER. :@

Like seriously what in the actual HELL?! This kind doesn't have any experience here... he just BARGES in even though it is ASK TO JOIN...

*Please excuse my swearing, I'm trying to minimize that if I get upset.