• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Armored Pokemon RP Discussion

i wish i didn't ignore it but! my character is kinda locked up right now with medical attention, ;w; im waiting for a response from leaf

Species: Blastoise
Name: Shellshock (I feel like i heard this name from somewhere but i forget where_
Armor description: Since blastioise's defense is already nigh-unbreakable, the armour is made to aid him mobility. When he retreats into his shell, it rolls into a ball, allowing him to roll around, crusing is foes with his incredable weight combined with the armours. It is also painted to look like a giant rock so he can camouflage with it (Is this a bit OP?)
Skills: Very good at directing said ball.
Personality: Very Gentle and Kind. Would happily take a hit for other Pokemon.

Can I Join? Its a unique concept and I'm surprised there are so little people.

Putting my thing here because i think my armour needs some explaining cos... Giant Rock Ball Thingie is a Giant Rock Ball Thingie

Species: frogadier
Name: Flash
Armor description: extremely light but yet protective
Skills: Running faster than most pokemon
Personality: Flash can be a bit mean at times, but most of the time he is caring.

Species: zorua
Name: Trick
Armor description: a bit heavy and is water proof
Skills: tricking others by turning into others.
Personality: Trick is very shy, but only comes for Flash.

Actually, now that I really think about it... I really should not keep joining RPs all willy-nilly like I am...

As original as this idea is, and even though I have the perfect character for it, I won't be joining. I'm super sorry if this seems stupid, but I'll also be quitting some of the RPs I'm already in, too...

Aw, man, now I feel bad! :x:;_;

Species: frogadier
Name: Flash
Armor description: extremely light but yet protective
Skills: Running faster than most pokemon
Personality: Flash can be a bit mean at times, but most of the time he is caring.

Species: zorua
Name: Trick
Armor description: a bit heavy and is water proof
Skills: tricking others by turning into others.
Personality: Trick is very shy, but only comes for Flash.
You're in. Join in whenever you are ready.

Well... Dasken wears a dark teal set of titanium armor, and it has various patterns on it similar to those around his head and shoulders. Those are pitch black. His tail has no armor, either; it makes it easier to use it in a fight.

Um... I kinda want to join, but I won't be able to join right away. Here's my form:
Form-
Species: Quilava
Name: Ashley
Armor description: Dark red ninja cloak with orange details kind of like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Jaj1tIfFo...AC9Y/rmT-EPmvLfY/s1600/NinjagoKaiNewArmor.jpg
Skills: Burning things, fighting, being stealthy in general
Personality: funny, serious when she wants to be, kind
That's fine. Your character is accepted.

Well, I am sorry to say, but Dasken is after the Minun he spotted in Magjia's room. Also, you guys (leaf and/or shellshock, possibly) kinda need to notice the passed-out Mismagius outside of the infirmary. xD
I'll try and steer him back ASAP, though.

Once we face that Chandelure, you're about to see a whole new side to Dasken. If you noted his little burst of energy, you'll also better understand where his insane outbursts originate from. His ability was also trained in his militial time, which is related to his memory loss a bit. :)