• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Armored Pokemon RP Discussion

Well I have an idea for EVERYONE. Use report on him and summon Lv 1000 Stellarwind Elsydeon!

In the meantime, let's just ignore him. :3

Pretend that his posts aren't there. We're gonna give him the COLD SHOULDER until the staff intervene with him.

Okay. We have a problem.
This guy just joined today, right?
Well, what if he was already banned and just made a new account? I have a feeling this isn't the first time he's done this... and the cringe emminating from him? OH MY ARCEUS!

Oh and this kid was worse than me when I RPed in the past. I at least didn't change up the story like hell and I wasn't a mary sue or godmodder/autoer.

If he's sockpuppeting like that one person that did, I'm pretty sure they can ban his IP and devices permanently. That way he can't EVER come back again. It'll be like being exiled from the place.

In the meanwhile, I'll be playing on Digimon until the kid gets banned. Hopefully another troublemaker like him won't just barge in here.

My plan is to have everyone ignore him until the staff arrive and ban him. I'd just RP as normal here, since that kid's posts could just be evaded. And if he says what in the hell and stuff because of us ignoring him, well I guess he had a taste of our medicine.

Yeah. Plus, I'm not even sure he knows about this discussion thread. He doesn't even know we give a crap! He must truly think we're just ignoring him! xD

Umm yeah also his character is a Mary Sue right off the damn Zubat! Yeah he thinks he can have the spotlight and save the day like the anime...

Just continue with my plan and RP as normal, we're gonna have to wait for them. I know that they're busy, so hey, why not have some mind games with this little kid before they arrive?

-stands up tall as a Hydopup and smiles- Oh this is gonna be fun...

Well hey, it's sometimes funny to ignore them here. They're gonna be mad, since we're ignoring them. Let's just pretend that his posts don't exist and RP here... and well my poor Minun has some loud noises now.

If he replies, it's time to call in the 25 post streak: Tactical Ban.

Yeah I'm sure that we all pretty much don't like, or possibly even hate troublemakers like him...

Geez, Mismagius is hard to draw in other positions than Default. However, I managed to draw a fanart of Dasken and Majia. I'm posting it right now.

I love how there is just so much backstory left unexplained, we just bring up things like the Spearow attack, those battles in the war and the Espeon trying to take over the camp but never explain them :)
Thanks for the likes by the way

XD
Trust me, there is a LOT of blank spaces in backstory, but that's what makes an RP fun! Finding out the hidden lore of each and every character, each and every place, and even sometimes creating it yourself!

I KEEP FORGETTING XD
WHY DO I THINK HE'S A ZOROARK?
Oh. Oh no... I hav ebeen playing Omega Ruby waaaaay too much. In the second round of the Elite Four, the first member, Sydney, has a Zoroark who is transformed into an Absol until you destroy it with a level 96 Chesnaught.

1. It's a Espurr, not an Espeon. 2. I didn't mention a Spearow attack, Yami merely heard a rumor about Eclipse's group from one. and 3. The story about Konai's attempted takeover will be told later by either Mana, Yami, or Konai himself.