• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Armored Pokemon RP Discussion

Species: Umbreon
Name: Micah
Armor description: Medium plated energy armor, which let's him enhance his damage capabilities. The armor covers the majority of his body and he his able to send out tiny drones that can attach to his enemies, which will allow his skills to then automatically aim and fire towards his target.
Skills: Agile, strong, and able to think quickly in tight situations. However, he doesn't usually plan out strategies, putting him in some bad situations.
Personality: Micah is very serious, but also kind once you get to know him. At first, he won't talk to you much because he doesn't know what to say and is slightly shy. But once you get to know him, he will smile and began to open up more. He will always sacrifice himself for the ones he care about and will become overwhelmed with rage if you hurt someone he loves.
Other: If there is anything I have to change, please let me know :)

Name: Micah
Armor description: Medium plated energy armor, which let's him enhance his damage capabilities. The armor covers the majority of his body and he his able to send out tiny drones that can attach to his enemies, which will allow his skills to then automatically aim and fire towards his target.
Skills: Agile, strong, and able to think quickly in tight situations. However, he doesn't usually plan out strategies, putting him in some bad situations.
Personality: Micah is very serious, but also kind once you get to know him. At first, he won't talk to you much because he doesn't know what to say and is slightly shy. But once you get to know him, he will smile and began to open up more. He will always sacrifice himself for the ones he care about and will become overwhelmed with rage if you hurt someone he loves.
Other: If there is anything I have to change, please let me know :)
It's fine. You're in. Join in whenever you are ready.

Name: Enderclaw
Armor description: Basically like profile pic. armor on body, arms and legs replaced by metal, cybernetic eye, waterproof. Will expand on armor details later.
Skills: Excellent strategist, helpful with others.
Personality: Strong, daring, funny, bold, and loyal

Name: Enderclaw
Armor description: Basically like profile pic. armor on body, arms and legs replaced by metal, cybernetic eye, waterproof. Will expand on armor details later.
Skills: Excellent strategist, helpful with others.
Personality: Strong, daring, funny, bold, and loyal
You're in. Join in whenever you are ready.

Well, I'm surprised that my Minun hasn't introduced himself the entire time... this has got to be a record. He's not a easy one to get in icebreakers, so good luck. Also having Dasken's brute force isn't gonna really help most likely.

-accidentally sparks in excitement-

but having Dasken's ground typing will :)
This is a Pokémon who easily tanked a 4x supereffective hydro pump.
Plus you have my OC to deal with, and the leader of The Guard is not going down easily

-slams judge hammer down- HOLD IT!

Well although Dasken does have the huge advantage against him, and the fact that Minun hates water, well he is also still elusive to a certain degree. He can use substitutes in an emergency like how he had done it when Dasken had caught up to him. And in case if no one had known, he can also now go invisible thanks to him absorbing the powers from his Negativity Gem that he had gotten back since Athena had confiscated it a little back. The invisibility part is balanced here since we can't have a invisible Minun walking around right?

That is true, but also keep in mind; Dasken's entire memory is his militial training, so he is much faster, much mor eperceptive, and far more intelligent than other Rhyperior.

Species: Lucario
Name: Gaia
Armor description: Rather thin, but made of the same material Registeel is made of, so it is powerful
Skills: All the skills as normal Lucario, but a little faster.
Personality:

Okay I think I might have to specifically specify Minun's powers since he has rediscovered another one here. He is made for stealth work, he isn't made for fighting at all here. (This explains why he doesn't wear armor, and everything is just made for quiet stuff.)

Invisibility: Minun can go invisible for some time, and his power slowly regenerates if he stays still. However, taking damage will make him visible for 30 seconds, and he can't go invisible until then. Bumping into him will make him briefly visible, and he will always show a faint outline while invisible. (This could be seen if you're right in his face.)

Augment Mode: This is essentially infared vision with enhanced hearing here. He can see infared signatures on objects (That are touched, though metal ones are kinda hard to see), and he is able to sharply hear any Pokémon up to 10 m. (However, this will make invisibility drain a lot faster, and bumping into him while he's in this mode will make him visible to everyone...)

Well if he uses both at the same time, he is slightly visible now, as a Pokémon could see him like 2-3 feet away, and if anyone sees him, well he's kinda screwed.

Nah... anyways it seems that Civil War is starting. Also when will the actual war reach the camp? It will have to eventually, otherwise there is no point to it. I still take you seriously :)

Thx, man. Dasken is just about done with hiding his secret; despite the fact that hiding it was a direct command from his lieutenant from his camp. I AM curious what the Lucario will think of such an extremely strong aura?