• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Aracelis Academy Discussion Thread

It just came to me, but for these battles we could actually battle each other using PokemonShowdown or something similar.... but then... that wouldn't really be RP ~_~

Maybe i shouldn't have held back on that smoke explosion ~_~
I feel as if he two of you needed to plan this battle out more before it happened....Blue you need to stop dodging and receiving minimum damage each turn for a start.

I would propose you decide on a winner right now, before this fight goes any further.

I feel as if he two of you needed to plan this battle out more before it happened....Blue you need to stop dodging and receiving minimum damage each turn for a start.

I would propose you decide on a winner right now, before this fight goes any further.
i actually quite enjoy a battle of wits ~but i guess we are holding up the RP ....

And i'm back. Anyways, sorry for the change, but i just updated my trainer profile. My memories resurfaced and i will be changing Bunnelby to Diggersby! Kay, here:

trainercard-Violet Aster (1).png

Yes, very true. This battle is pretty good so far. I wonder who will win. My guess is Shua due to his planning before the battle with that explosion.

Haha, so true. And then you lose the essence of it all in split seconds after waking. I wish we could remember the dreams we have.

AGAIN!? AGAIN!? I'M DOING HOMEWORK AND DEALING WITH LIFE AND - You know what? I'm gonna sit here. And i agree. The only dreams i remember are doll nightmares. *shivers* doll nightmares.