• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Aracelis Academy Discussion Thread

Haha, yes I wanted to place something that could be used as a turning point in the story. Something that will give the former scene justice and transition to the next. After ya'll eat just head to your rooms, battle, check out the mall, library, or other parts of the academy. Or we can decide just to sleep and come upon the next day!

Breakfast: 6:30-7:50
1st Hour: Math, 8-9 Mrs. Barger,
2nd Hour: History, 9-10 Mr. Feldman,
3rd Hour: English, 10-11 Mrs. Dante,
4th Hour: Pkmn Trainer Class, 11-12
Monday, Friday: Battle, Mr. Noble
Wednesday: Care-giving, Mrs. Cosan
Tuesday, Thursday: Catching/Curriculum, Mr. Pine
Lunch: 12-1
Dinner: 6:30-7:50

My little schedule here tells me that we have Mr. Robert Pine as our next instructor. Be ready to RP how you'll catch your new party member in a creative way! I will be adding Spinarak to my team. I'm so excited!

Haha, yes I wanted to place something that could be used as a turning point in the story. Something that will give the former scene justice and transition to the next. After ya'll eat just head to your rooms, battle, check out the mall, library, or other parts of the academy. Or we can decide just to sleep and come upon the next day!

Breakfast: 6:30-7:50
1st Hour: Math, 8-9 Mrs. Barger,
2nd Hour: History, 9-10 Mr. Feldman,
3rd Hour: English, 10-11 Mrs. Dante,
4th Hour: Pkmn Trainer Class, 11-12
Monday, Friday: Battle, Mr. Noble
Wednesday: Care-giving, Mrs. Cosan
Tuesday, Thursday: Catching/Curriculum, Mr. Pine
Lunch: 12-1
Dinner: 6:30-7:50

My little schedule here tells me that we have Mr. Robert Pine as our next instructor. Be ready to RP how you'll catch your new party member in a creative way! I will be adding Spinarak to my team. I'm so excited!
Awesome, sounds great :)

You should of got a new one for your birthday Via! And _rb3 I know its sooooooooo gooooood.

The new models and battle animations are a real step up from X and Y, even the cutscences are decent now!