• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Aracelis Academy Discussion Thread

I just noticed that many of us are going to sleep. We'll be missing dinner! xD Oh well. Let's move this forward. I need that Spinarak!

Go check out my newest role-play, Deighe Ice-type RP if you'd like. I'd love to see you all in a different setting on this one!

I actually have no idea. xD Seems like some people were online at one point, but never posted here, so the RP stayed dead for..Nov. 3 til November 21 or 20..is that right?? I dunno, I don't wanna do maths right now.

I actually have no idea. xD Seems like some people were online at one point, but never posted here, so the RP stayed dead for..Nov. 3 til November 21 or 20..is that right?? I dunno, I don't wanna do maths right now.

Well... if I had to guess it would've probably been 2 to 3 weeks. But it's good to see that it's slowly coming back to life. So how have you been Via?

A bit. Still kind of bummed I missed practically half of October. What's your wish list? Here's mine:

1. This awesome Pokemon shirt I found at Robinsons.
2. Pokemon Moon, duh!
3. An new bedsheet. Ours is THICK.
4. An new charger for my 3DS. T-T
5. Hmm.. I'd say either Overwatch or an Len (or Meiko; but that probably doesn't exist) plushie.

Nuu! Well, I guess you could say its an tie between Ever Lasting Night and Servant of Evil (Explanation for Len plush). (Though I wish one of those was Portrait of Pirate F...)

Good choice. To be honest, I only cry when I'm seriously mad. I tear up and stuff. When I was younger, I cried a lot. In fact, in nursery, I got third honor, and little writing at the bottom of my award that said:
And our best crybaby.
Man, I was so embarrassed...that aside, who's your favorite vocaloid?