• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Andys Trades! EVERY item, Legendarys, and some shiny's up for trade!

did you make ssure to enter the right fc? the one on the card is wrong. use the one to the left.

EDIT: Wow... i never registered you... give me a sec, k?

brain fart!

woops sorry i aded the wrong one but i changed it now, sorry if im slow im on the phone aswell so its hard to type lol

thanks a lot!

yeah thanks again :) nope nothing yet he hasnt been online at all, but im sure when he does get back to me he'll start gettin those pokes for you

yeah thanks again :) nope nothing yet he hasnt been online at all, but im sure when he does get back to me he'll start gettin those pokes for you

Thanks. Oh crap I totally forgot why I wanted a elekid. I need that electivizer or whatever it's called. Do you have on of those by chance or are you able to catch elekids that hold it??

Edit: I can get you a Magby with Magmarizer if you need it.

there's a few pokemon im interested in... totodile, cyndaquil, chikorita, and treecko. but i don't have anything on your list... is there anything else you're after?

I'm willing to trade a Mew/Umbreon for a Gible & Turtwig. Hope you'll consider.

My FC is 1160-7054-0777

yeah sure, that would be cool. my friend code is on the left and im good to trade whenever so just tell me when you are!
[quote author=SteelixFan3520 link=topic=2400.msg32414#msg32414 date=1186757495]
there's a few pokemon im interested in... totodile, cyndaquil, chikorita, and treecko. but i don't have anything on your list... is there anything else you're after?
[/quote]
apart from my list i wouldn't mind any event pokes or random legendarys, if you have any?

sorry i missed you, but im in now and ill just leave it on so we can just trade when you get on! and yeah just mew will fine thanks

Hey Andy, do you have the 2 Eevees for our trade?
Just PM me when you're ready.
I'll take either a Misdreavius or a Magby with a Magmarizer.

Hey Andy, do you have the 2 Eevees for our trade?
Just PM me when you're ready.
I'll take either a Misdreavius or a Magby with a Magmarizer.

hi plapti, ive actually got a high level umbreon and espeon now, i just gave my eevees berrys and stuff. so i wont need you to evolve them now, still thanks for your help though!

Edit: Sorry Im just giving this post the Bump to tell you guys that i've changed my want list completly, so please check it out and if you have anything there, and want somthing that i have, be sure to tell me! thanks

Will you trade ure porgon for my venomoth
yeah sure thing, are you good to trade now?

[quote author=eonias link=topic=2400.msg33334#msg33334 date=1187048304]
andy i have a lvl 100 dragonite how do i get on wifi tho so i can trade u my dragonite for a phione
[/quote]
ok well you need to go a poke center and then head downstairs to the left, then speak to the girl in the middle and follow what she say by going online and conecting to wifi. oh and you also need to add my friend code on your pal pad, my code is on the left of this, hope that helps any!

Hey Andy! I can get you a Ledian, Arbok, Dunsparce, Beedrill, Quilfish, Ariados, and Xatu.
Could I get a Spiritomb, Togepi, Vulpix, Snorlax, Tangela, a Magby with a Magmarizer (if you can't, the Magby is just fine), any legendary (If you want to) or Cyndaquil.

that would be great plapti, i need to breed spiritomb and snorlax though if you dont mind waiting a few mins, and i dont have a spare magmarizer at the moment sorry but i can get you the magby!

that would be great plapti, i need to breed spiritomb and snorlax though if you dont mind waiting a few mins, and i dont have a spare magmarizer at the moment sorry but i can get you the magby!

Yeah, no problem. PM me when you're ready. I'll just keep the Beedrill til you get me a Magmarizer, or you could give me the next one you get for another Pokemon. Anyways, I'll be waiting

Yep no problem. Let me know when you get a Magmarizer, I'll trade for a Pokemon on your wants list.
Don't forget to look on my thread too if you need anything.

well in the U.k it will be around £20-£25 which is maybe about $40 or $50. but you can probally get one online with amazon or maybe ebay, hope it helps and id be happy to trade whenever you get it!