• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Andys Trades! EVERY item, Legendarys, and some shiny's up for trade!

ok cool i just need to breed spiritomb if you don't mind waiting, and no you dont have to go to the gts. after you add my code on your pal pad, you need to go down the stairs on the right at the pokemon center and then speak to the girl in the middle!

pokerus is this virus thing your pokemon gets, when a poke has it, it will get more experience points and it levels up quiker i think..

It does. If you got 3 Ev's from a Garchomp, your poemon has Pokerus, it's get 6, not 3. If it's also holding the Macho Brace, it also doubles the Ev's too (12 is most you ever get, I think). So they're good for EV training

EV's are Effort Values

ok yeah! i'm ust gonna finish getting eonias pokes and then i'll be good to trade

Ok eonias and ShadoPikachu i have your pokes, so Whenever your ready just tell me!

Hey, Andy! I can get you a Lickilicky, Farfetch'd, Beedrill, Wobuffet, and Purugly.
I've got only one problem, everything on your list I've got but the Magby, but I want a Magmarizer with it though (If you can't, don't worry). PM a list of other Pokemon you've got and I'll pick through them.

hey plapti, from your trade topic i now have a Shuckle, Mankey, Hoppip, Sunkern, Exeggute, Corsola and i now have a Magmarizing-Magby ha, i still need lickilicky, Farfetch'd, Beedrill and Purugly. but i no longer need wobuffet so do you have anything else listed? Preferably the bold pokes, as i now realise i can get most of the un-bold pokes myself! Thanks

I can get you Lickilicky, Farfetch'd, Beedrill, Purugly, and Hitmonchan
Hitmonchan is Lvl. 20 though, that okay?

I'll take the Magby with the Magamrizer, Exeggute, Corsola, Shuckle, and Mankey.

yeah that's ok but i kinda wanted a higher lv. hitmonchan if you dont mind, but i didn't just mean i only wanted bold pokemon i just meant preferably. so if you have any of the other pokemon i would be happy to trade for the other pokes you needed