• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Andys Trades! EVERY item, Legendarys, and some shiny's up for trade!

ok, and i'll change that smeargle to an arcanine from ure bold list, it has a jap name,but u can breed it for a normal one
I'll trade the smeargle for a magby too

well i do have one, but i wont be able to trade it till i complete my pokemon ranger, only because i know that i'll definetly have another one then. but sure i could trade you as soon as i get round to completing it

well actually i dont think im gonna finish it soon as i got it at the weekend and im only rank 2, and i think theres ten ranks? so im kinda gonna be on it for a while i think, if you dont mind waiting? its no problem though if you wanna get manaphy of somone else

hey, i have some bad news! i gave away my electivire and forgot to breed more elekids and i dont have any now, not even one i can evolve for myself, im sorry. is there anything else i can get you?

it is but i was kinda hoping to get something like a shiny for it as its probally the best pokemon i have for trade, along with the other legends...
sorry about this, is there anything else you like the look of up there?

andy can i have a sharp fang or a reapers cloth with 1 of my pokemin ill give u an item u want

Sorry i dont think i have a sharp fang and i traded away my reaper cloth, thats why im trying to get a dusknoir now

[quote author=darkninja link=topic=2400.msg33699#msg33699 date=1187143933]
oops i lost my shuckle i'll give u a donphan instead sry :-\
[/quote]
ah ok donphans good aswell!

when i asked if you needed anything in particular, i was just asking if there was a reason why you asked me if i was playing diamond or ranger? but yeah i can still get you those pokes. just tell me when you get wifi!

ok cool, i don't have the manaphy yet so what should i give you?

Oh and it says your Friend Code is wrong! could you check it again? thanks