• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Andys Trades! EVERY item, Legendarys, and some shiny's up for trade!

Is it ok if i do six now and some more later? because i need to be going soon but i'll have time to one whole trade if thats good with you. and i'll just bring some pokemons that fit your list!

C

Clydae

I have a Space C Deoxys I'd be willing to trade ^^. Might I inquire if the shiny growlithe is still up for grabs, and are you the OT?

Hey Clydae, i'm actually going away for a week, so we can trade when i'm back if you don't mind waiting? and yeah im growlith's OT, which is Andy!

and plapti when i come back i'll give you the pokes you need for your dex!

C

Clydae

Yeah, I don't mind waiting ^^ And I was wondering if you could nickname it for me? If I'm being annoying and demanding, tell me xD. And enjoy your trip! :3

I am looking for only "Mew,Celebi,Deoxys,Rhyperior,
Magmortar,Porygon-z,Dusknoir,Darkrai,Shaymin,&
Aruseusu my ID # is 0559-3948-8197 in my
Diamond game.

Ugh.. I don't have anything on your wanted list but I am interested in Articuno, Moltres... actually any legendary from before Diamond and Pearl. ^^;

I don't really know if there's anything I can give you for them but... if there's anything else you might want, let me know and I'll try and get for you. >.