• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Andys Trades! EVERY item, Legendarys, and some shiny's up for trade!

ok i have a cyndaquil ready if your still online do you wanna trade now? and no dont worry just bring a bidoof or somthing

Haha, sorry man. If I could just breed a salamence I would give you one of those but I've spent to many hours on that thing. Is it alright if I just catch a wild pokemon and trade it for cynda?

ok! well i can just give you chickorita today if you want just message me when your ready to trade, and no sory i have phione but it does'nt matter, so like last time just bring a poke you dont want

I was actually looking for the starters from Johto, Kanto (But Charmander), Hoenn, and Piplup and Turtwig
I've got access to Pal Park and can get most of the 3rd gen Pokemon. I could probably get you just about any Pokemon too. So let me know if you want to.
Thanks.

Most of them are in their preforms. Any other Pokemon you want in particular?
I can get most Pokemon in their first or second stage but 3rd stage is a little bit more of a stretch.
I've got a Lvl. 33 Gabite and Lvl. 22 Dratini.

Most of them are in their preforms. Any other Pokemon you want in particular?
I can get most Pokemon in their first or second stage but 3rd stage is a little bit more of a stretch.
I've got a Lvl. 33 Gabite and Lvl. 22 Dratini.
well im afraid i actually have dratinis and i really would like the garchomp to be a highish level...otherwise i would've took the gabite and evoloved it myself...sorry! but do you have any say..level 70ish plus pokes? or maybe a shiny? i'd be happy to trade a couple of starters for any of those your wiling to trade?

Since you don't seem to have noticed the PM I sent a while ago, I'm still interested in that shiny Geodude (evolved into Graveler) for the spare Shaymin I have, cheers.

Most of my good Pokemon are in the mid-60s. Do you have any Pokemon you want other than the ones you've listed?
ok well apart from the pokes ive listed theres not really much i want, except for maybe some pearl exclusives..like glameow and mismagius, i actually have misdreavus already but i used my only dusk stone on murkrow...so maybe a dusk stone would be good aswell, if you have one?

[quote author=Xanthier link=topic=2400.msg31869#msg31869 date=1186543952]
Since you don't seem to have noticed the PM I sent a while ago, I'm still interested in that shiny Geodude (evolved into Graveler) for the spare Shaymin I have, cheers.
[/quote]
sorry man ill check my messages now and get back to you!

ok well apart from the pokes ive listed theres not really much i want, except for maybe some pearl exclusives..like glameow and mismagius, i actually have misdreavus already but i used my only dusk stone on murkrow...so maybe a dusk stone would be good aswell, if you have one?
sorry man ill check my messages now and get back to you!
I have a dusk stone now and i'm searching for jhoto starters and i have a lvl 100 dragonite the sad thing is i wont be getting Wi fi until tonight pm me then if thats ok (or tomorrow will probally more likely) Thx

~ Tom

ok well apart from the pokes ive listed theres not really much i want, except for maybe some pearl exclusives..like glameow and mismagius
I can get some Pearl exculsives for you that are mostly found after the E4

Pinsir
Houndour
Houndoom
Stantler
Spheal
Sealeo
Walrein
Shieldon
Bastiodon

I can get some Pearl exculsives for you that are mostly found after the E4

Pinsir
Houndour
Houndoom
Stantler
Spheal
Sealeo
Walrein
Shieldon
Bastiodon

im intrested in houndour, houndoom, pinsir, stantler, sealeo and bastiodon. if you want to trade them? if you choose six starters it would mean we'd trade six for six? just post the ones you'd like and ill get them for you, if you want to trade for them that is? thanks

[quote author=the emo tized flygon link=topic=2400.msg31964#msg31964 date=1186594735]
i have a dragonite ile trade for a shiny also i have a level 100 glaceon ile treade them for to shinys
[/quote]

well actually im only trading one shiny which is geodude, but im leaving that open for xanth at the moment. if i dont get round to trading it ill get back to you! unless you need anything of my list?

[quote author=Andy link=topic=2400.msg31975#msg31975 date=1186596390]
im intrested in houndour, houndoom, pinsir, stantler, sealeo and bastiodon. if you want to trade them? if you choose six starters it would mean we'd trade six for six? just post the ones you'd like and ill get them for you, if you want to trade for them that is? thanks

Yeah, no problem. Give me a day or so i can migrate them from Emerald and get the Bastiodon.
I'll take the Bulbasaur, Squirtle,Totodile, Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup.
I'll Pm you when I'm ready and any nicknames you want for them?

No and it'll just be 4, The Houndour/doom, Sealeo and Bastiodon. I couldn't find the Pinsir or Stantler, Sorry 'bout that
So it'll just be Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Turtwig, and Piplup
I'll PM you when I'm ready too.

hi again ink! yep you can breed spiratomb. pinsir and stantler for elekid would be great, ill start breeding him now while im waiting for plapti.

edit - i actually have a spare elekid ready now, so just tell me when your ready :)

hi again ink! yep you can breed spiratomb. pinsir and stantler for elekid would be great, ill start breeding him now while im waiting for plapti.

edit - i actually have a spare elekid ready now, so just tell me when your ready :)

I was actually going to ask if I could have a spiritomb as well as an elekid or is that too much for just pinsir and stantler?

Sorry again Andy.
My cuz traded their Bastiodon so i won't want the Piplup too.
Really sorry.
Anyways I'm ready, I'll just add your code and wait for you in the WIFI