• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Journey

"Awesome! You're the best, I'll make sure to buy gifts soon too!"
"Vupix!" (I love it!)
"Froakie!" (It's awesome!)

"So should we head to the trial?" He said as he put on his bandana
"Ilima should be there now!"

Litten and Kiki ran around the place and finally found Eve and Tyler
Tor Tor! (So this is where they are that dang Tyler and Girl who took Tyler!)
Litten (I'm gonna attack that ''Shiny'' Cutiefly if i do myself!)
Tor (You get it Litten!)

"It's awesome!"
"Froakie!" (I love it!)
"Vulpix!" (Beautiful!)
"You know, we never actually got to properly hang out yesterday so after the trial, that's what we should do!"

"Vulpix?" (Hang out?)
"Froakie Fro!" (I knew it!)
"Vulpix?" (Knew what?)
"Froakie, Fro, Froakie- Froa-kie!" (You may have known him longer but me and Tyler have this bond!)
"Vul?" (And?)
"Froakie Fro!" (And he's gonna ask her to be his girlfriend somehow!)

Madeline went out of her house to track down her Pokemon and ended up where Tyler and Eve were ''Ugh......'' Madeline looked down still mad at Tyler
''Tor!'' (Dang it! Mimi's here!)
''Lit'' (Well lets hide!)
''Tor'' (But were in a bush that means were already hiding!)

"Okay lets go to the Trial now cmon Tyler" Eve laughed "cmon last one there is a rotten berry!" Eve joked and started running.

Buneary and Cutiefly followed behind, but Cutiefly flew close o Eve because she had heard what Litten had said, Cutiefly looked back but stayed close by.

Madeline sighed as she went back home to get a her Bikini to go swimming
Lit (Meowth should be around here somewhere we knows how to talk!)
Tor (Your not talking about the Team Rocket Meowth aren't ya?)
Litten (Yep!)

"Hey! Froakie, Vulpix let's go!" Tyler said smiling as he ran after
"Froakie!" (Right!)
"Vulpix!" (Wait for me!)

Once they arrived at the Trial, Tyler stopped "Okay you win! Oh and if we're gonna take on the trials we'll need these!" He said as he handed her a Z-ring and put on his

Litten looked around and found a Old Alley, He went into a small entrance where a few Meowths were including some Baby Meowths
Lit (Hello fellow Cat Pokemon!)
Tor (Dude Lit i'm a Chicken they are Cats)

"Oh thanks!" As Eve was taking something out of her bag, "I have a fairy z move already, my sister gave it to me." She said as she put her fairy z rock in the z-ring.

"Oh I have one for you Tyler if you get a fairy tybe Pokémon" she smiled as she gave it to Tyler.

"Awesome! Thanks Eve!" He said before hearing some footsteps
"Are you kids here for the Trial?" The voice said
"Y-yes are you Ilima?"
"Yes and welcome!"

Vulpix's eyes sparkled "Vulpix-Vul!" (So Dreamy!)
"FRO!" (HEY!)
"Vul?" (What?)
"Froakie Fro!" (I thought we were best friends!)
Vulpix hid her face "Vulpix Vul!" (But he's so dreamy!)

Eve could understand what Vulpix was saying and gave out a quiet laugh and covered her mouth and gave Vulpix a small wink.

Eve went up to llima "it's nice to meet you sir" Eve said while shaking hands with llima and smiling.

Buneary! (Nice to meet you!)
Cutie! ( same here!)

"So how do we complete your trial?" Tyler asked
"Well fir....." Ilima stopped when he saw the Z-rings "Hmmm..... Oh sorry, first you must battle six Yungoose then and only then will the Totem Pokemon appear!" Ilima said

"Great, should we get started Eve?"

"Right you take six, i'll take six!" Tyler said before all six cornered them at once
"Or we could just battle them side by side!" He said laughing
"Froakie!" (Let's go!)
"Vulpix!" (I'm scared!)
"Fro-Froakie!" (Just stay close to me!)

"Froakie use Water Pulse! Vulpix use Shadow Ball!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Conner arrived at Eve's house. "Don't forget about me," Conner told Tyler and Eve. "I got ready last night and besides, I am probably the only guy you have met yesterday and you said I could," Conner said to Tyler. He then realised they were battling. "OKAY I'LL WAIT UNTILL AFTERWARDS," so Conner started to spectate the battle.

"Vulpix use Ice Beam! Froakie use Water Pulse!"
"Frooooakie!"
"Vuuuulpix!"
Suddenly Froakie began to glow and change form "W-What, Froakie you're evolving!"

"Frogadier!"

Eve looked at the Frogadier "woah! okay Buneary jump kick!, Cutiefly fairy wind!"
Buneary! *jumps kicks* Cutieflyy! *uses fairy wind* "nice job!"

"Cutiefly draining kiss Go! Buneary Charm then Dizzy punch!"

Mitch ran to captain llima "sorry I'm late can I-" he stopped and looked at the trial site "it's awesome" he said to himself

OOC: sorry I haven't posted I haven't gotten the alerts *facepalms*

"Well now the Totem Pokemon should appear!" Tyler said as he looked around
all of a sudden a Gumshoos jumped down and attacked them
"Okay here it is!" he said as it's aura flared up

"Frogadier use Water Pulse! Vulpix use Shadow Ball!"

Eve looked at the totem Pokémon "Okay Cutiefly!" Eve used her Z-Ring, Eve did the dance ( OOC: or whatever I don't know 4got )

"Bloom Doom Cutiefly!" *Cutiefly used her full power* Eve watched Cutiefly as she attack the Gumshoos with her Z-move

"Wow! I think it worke......" Tyler stopped as Gumshoos stood up and threw Frogadier into a wall "Okay never mind, Vulpix let's go!" Tyler did the Fairy type Z-Move dance "Twinkle Tackle!"

Gumshoos was sent into a wall "Did it work?" Tyler said before Gumshoos got up again "Okay no, all attack at once! Frogadier use Night Slash! Vulpix use Take Down!"

"Buneary use Jump kick, Cutiefly draning kiss GO!"
Buneary! (Nya!)
Cutiefly!
"Good job guys!" Eve smiled and strike a pose and giggled.

Tyler jumped up in excitement and picked up Eve "You're so amazing I could kiss you!" Tyler then realized what he had said and his face went red as he became extremely nervous.

"I mean uhhhhh...... Oh dang it!"
Frogadier and Vulpix both laughed "Froga!" (Oopsies!)

Eve Blush "....." her face got all red what Tyler had said in front of Both Conner and
Mitch, "I-I--I you can put me down now.." Cutiefly! Buneary! (Awww)

Eve was thinking in her head**("did he really mean to say that?")

"Oh errrrrr...... sorry!" He said as he put her down 'Why would I even think about saying that out loud!' he thought
"Well at least we beat Gumshoos!" Tyler said as he put his hands in his pockets before seeing two Z-Crystals "Hey look Normalium-Z's!"
he said as he handed one to her.

"I guess we can go hang out for a bit now? what about we go get some Pancakes at the Cafe?"

"Ouch what the!?!?!" Tyler said as Frogadier put out the fire on him "Dang it! Now I need to change!" He said as he picked up Vulpix

"So you wanna get Pancakes?"
"Froga!" (That must've hurt!)
Vulpix nodded

"T-thanks" she said as she put Normalium-Z in her bag and smiled as her blush faded away.
Buneary! (I can use a Z-moves now yay!)
Cutie! (yep!)

"Sure ill love to get some!"

Tor (Thats whatcha get for saying something to another girl that you've said to Madeline before! That was long...)
Kiki ran back to the Alley as she went into the entrance
Tor? (Any luck for the Suitor?)
Lit (We've just made a website for her)
''Yep! its for Madeline so she can get a Suitor!'' Meowth said

"Great but first do you mind if we go back to mine so I can change?" Tyler showed a burn hole in his shirt
"Froga!" (Jeez!)
"Vulpix!" (I'm hungry too!)
"Frogadier!" (No look at him!)
"Vulpix-Vul-Vulpix!" (Ouch! but look how cute they are together!)

Madeline walked onto the Sand and put down her towel as she lied down on it as soon as she did she started thinking of Tyler
''Ugh''
Litten sat down and looked at Meowths family he had made
There was a Female Meowth with 3 Baby ones
Lit (Hm..)

Eve nodded "there's a pokemon center right over there, you can change there."

Eve pointed at the poke center.
I'll wait for you outside in front of the poke center.

"Okay, won't be long!" Tyler said as he ran inside 'Did I really mean to say it out loud? did I want her to know?'
He thought as he changed.

When he'd finished he headed outside "Sorted!" He said smiling "Let's go!"

Eve Nodded "o-okay"
Eve said quietly and they starting walking to the pancake's place.
she looked down and asked "Tyler?..." but quickly changed her mind
"ne-never mind then..."

Tyler looked at her curiously "If you wanna say something, you can say it!" he said smiling
"Vulpix?" (but will she say something?)
"Frogadier!" (Don't ask me!)

Tyler looked at her and smiled

Madeline took out her pack of Voltorb M&MS Which looked like Voltorbs she started eating some
Litten looked at Meowth
Lit (You done yet?)
''I've found some Suitors'' Meowth said as he looked at Litten

"Yikes!" Eve jumped. "w-what this isn't a wild pokemon it cant be its a starter pokemon...."
Eve walked away form this pokemon and ran up the hill near the pancake's place.