• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Journey

(Sign Up Here- https://pokecharms.com/threads/alola-journey-sign-ups.15536/)

It was early in the morning and Tyler had only just arrived at his new home in Hau-Oli City, he was extremely exited to see and catch new Pokemon, he was also excited to meet new people and make new friends. "Froakie! Vulpix! Wake up we need to get ready!" Tyler shouted with a large smile on his face.
"Pix?" (Wait what's going on?)
"Fro? Froakie!" (Huh? Our journey silly!)

Tyler walked over to his drawer and pulled out a dog tag that his father had given him that read 'Tyler'
and put it around his neck.
"Hey guys hurry up! I promised Kukui i'd be at his lab by 7:00 it's now quarter to!"

Last edited:
Madeline hurried to the Professor's Lab to get a Pokemon from the Kahuna, she opened the door quickly ''Hi wheres Hala the Kahuna?'' she looked around wondering ''Hm'' she looked at the starters and picked up Litten and hugged him tightly ''I want this one Kukui'' she kept hugging Litten

Tyler looked around his room for a moment "Is there anything else i'll need?"
Vulpix suddenly jumped onto the dresser and threw Tyler his hat
"Pix!"
"Oh thanks Vulpix!" Tyler said as he pet her
"Froakie!" (Let's go!)
Tyler picked up Froakie and put him on his shoulder whilst Vulpix walked alongside him.

"Right so the professor's lab is on the outskirts of town huh?" Tyler said to himself as he headed there but once he got outside the Pokemon Centre he was stopped by some crooks.
"Oi kid those are some pretty rare Pokemon, so hand em over!" said one of them
"Never! these two are my best friends and I love them with all my heart!"
"All right then we'll just have to battle you!" said the other as they both sent out two Yungoose each

"Someone help me battle these criminals!"

Madeline heard the noise outside and hurried with her Litten ''Ugh Team Skull! Litten use Ember!'' Litten attacked the Yungoose with his Ember ''Use Scratch!'' Litten Scratched the other Yungoose ''Good job!'' Madeline looked at Tyler thinking of her Journeys in Hoenn and Kalos ''Have i seen you before?'' She said as she looked at him ''Or maybe its just my head'' Madeline put her hand on her head and wondered ''Hm''

"Uhhhh........ I'm not sure? but lets just get this battle ove with first!"
"Fro-Froakie!" Froakie shouted as he stared down the Yungoose
"Pix?" She screeched as she hid behind Tyler

"Froakie! Use Water Pulse!"
"Froooooakie!" Froakie screeched as the orb of water was sent hurling towards the Yungoose
Suddenly Vulpix sneezed and accidently froze all the Yungoose
"Pix!" (Sorry!)
"Fro?-Fro!-Froakie!" (Sorry? Sorry! You just helped us!)
Froakie and Vulpix started jumping up and down

"Oh nuts we better get outta here!" Said one of the grunts as they ran off
"Wow! Team Skull huh?" Tyler said as he crouched to pet his Pokemon

Eve was still in bed sleeping but she hear team skull running down the street. She got out of bed "I feel like am forgetting something..." she look at her time and was shocked "AM LATE I need to go to the professor lab to get my trainer card!"

Buneary and Cutiefly woked up "Buneary?" (What's worng trainer?) Cutie cutely..( I think she late that's what she said. Eve quickly got dress and groom her Pokémon, grabbed her bad headed out the professor lab with her Pokémon.

On the way to the professor lab Eve ran as fast as she could "am gonna be late!!" Her Pokémon just followed behind her running. Eve was so focused on getting to the professor lab she had no idea there was a mad puddle ahead, Buneary and Cutiefly Quickly and Loud Together " Buneary!"
(Watch out!) Cutie! (master!) Eve was wondering why and looked back *splash* she was covered in mud and dirty water. Her Pokémon quickly ran up to her. "Am so Dirty!" Her and her Pokémon both hated being dirty.

Tyler saw Eve "Hey do you need some help, because if you want you can come back to mine and get all cleaned up?"
he pointed to his house just next him before noticing Cutiefly
"What the.......... Is that a shiny Cutiefly?!?!?!?" He said as he stared at Cutiefly in awe
"Froakie-Fro!" (So beautiful!)
"Vulpix-vulpix-vul (What and i'm not! Master I wann be shiny!)

Tyler picked up Vulpix and held her close to him while Froakie stayed sat on his shoulder
"Sorry I should've introduced myself! My name's Tyler and i'm from the Hoenn region, just a bit of advice..... if I were you I'd keep Cutiefly with me at all times, knowing people like Team Skull!"
Froakie laughed "Fro-Froakie!" (Puny team skull!)

"So yeah why don't we get you guys cleaned up?"

Oh..Mh Eve got up her skirt was dipping mud," My name is Eve it's nice to meet you but am fine I have some extra clothing in my bag thanks anyway." Cmon Guys lets go in the Pokémon center so I can change and Tyler would you mind asking the professor if I was a bit late and if it was okay?" Eve and the Pokémon walked to nearest Pokémon center and stepped inside.

Eve wash off the mud and got her clothing on Buneary tummy groan. "Oh we should eat breakfast and also invite Tyler too" Eary!(okay!) and Cutiefly nodded?

"Okay gotcha! I'll be back in a bit!" Tyler ran down to the beach, where Professor Kukui's lab was located.
Tyler knocked on the door "Pro-Professor, it's me Tyler!" He waited a moment before the handle on the door turned.
"Ah..... welcome Tyler, how are you finding Alola?"
"It's awesome! I've already seen so many Pokemon even shinies! Oh that reminds me, this girl said she was meant to come and see you but her clothes got dirty!"
Kukui thought for a moment before looking back at Tyler
"That must be Eve!"
"Eve? That's a nice name! So why did you want to see me Professor?"

Kukui pulled out his phone and looked at Tyler "I've developed a new software which works on your phone, I call it the Rotomdex V2! here i'll just download it onto your phone for you!"
Tyler looked at his phone and saw that four different Pokemon had already been filled in "So it's a Pokedex on my phone! and it's already got data of Froakie, Vulpix, Cutiefly and Buneary! This is awesome!"

"Okay, I'm glad you like it oh Tyler can you download the software on Eve's phone when you next see her because I need to head over to Akala island, I have a meeting with all the Kahunas?"
"Sure!"
"Thanks, Be safe!"

Tyler ran to the pokemon center "Eve?"

"Oh Hi Tyler I was just about to go get you, would you like to join us for breakfast?" Eve said Sweetly. "We have pancakes and berrys I even made poke puffs for your Pokémon and mine!" Cutiefly! Bun Eary! "Hehe" Eve stiked a pose." Dazzing gleam!" Eve said " Oh sorry I really wanna become a fairy type gym leader like Valerie my sister....."

"Thanks and wait..... you're Valerie's sister? that's awesome oh and Professor Kukui asked me to download the Rotomdex V2 onto your phone!"
"Froakie!" (Pokepuffs!)
"Vulpix-Vul-Vulpix!" (Really? for us? Thank you!)

"So are you planning on traveling the region?" Tyler said as he pet Vulpix
"Fro-Froakie?" (Are we gonna travel with them?)
"Vulpix! Vul-Vulpix!" (I don't know but that's a great idea!)
Tyler smiled "Since when were you two so chatty?" He said laughing

"Yeah am traveling, it's my first" Eve said, Eve looked over at Tyler's Pokémon and Eve and bent down "do you like them?" Buneary! Cutie! (Yes!) Eve smiled. "Am glad you like them, and here Tyler here's my phone and would you like some pancakes and berrys?" Eve said. Eve settle down to the table, "and also are you going on your Journey?" Eve asked politely.

"Sure it sounds delicious! and yeah i'm going on a journey too! Oh and I finished downloading the Rotomdex, It should say Froakie, Vulpix, Buneary and Cutiefly are already registered!"
Tyler said smiling before handing her 10 Pokeballs

"Pix! Pix?" (Awwww! Do you think he likes her?)
"Fro-Froakie?" (Maybe but do you think he'll admit to her?)

"So when are you planning on heading to Ilima's Trial? I mean if you want we can go together!"
He said before biting into a Pancake
"These are yummy!"
Vulpix and Froakie nodded and smiled

"Thanks for RomtomDex and Sure I'll love too join" Eve said As she blushed.
Buneary..(am full I can't eat anymore) Cutiefly?(why not can I have yours then?) Buneary nodded.
"Cutiefly Sures loves to eat!" As Eve said tracing the table.

(Valerie's little sister btw)

Eve fixed her Headbend.

Tyler laughed as Cutiefly ate up all of Buneary's food
"I can tell! Hey Froakie and Vulpix ate up all their food quick, that's unusual?"
"Fro-Froakie!" (Must Battle more Pokemon!)
"Vulpix? Vulpix!" (Uhhhh..... What he said!)

"Should we head off now or do you just wanna explore for a bit Eve? I mean who knows we might even see more Pokemon!"
Tyler said as he put his hat and bag back on

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Conner watched Team Skull fail. just like they always do. Conner wasn't going to intrude the battle. that would be dumb. Conner simply followed them at sat on a bench outside the Pokemon Center, while Solosis and Drifloon played outside.

"(I bet you can't catch me!!) Solo Sis!!"Solosis told Drifloon.
"(Watch me!) Drif Drif!!"Drifloon Replied

"Hmmmm......... I wonder if any new trainers will come here later?"
Tyler said as he looked the window, where he saw a Solosis and a Drifloon, he ran straight outside and registered in the pokedex
"Hey i'm Tyler and I was wondering....... Could we battle?" Tyler said to Conner

"Hey I saw you earlier, you were watching me battle!"
Tyler said smiling as Froakie jumped in front of him
"Froakie!" (Please battle!)
"Vul-Vulpix!" (What a kid!)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Okay, we'll battle," Conner replied.
Conner looked at Solosis and Solosis then came down, dragging drifloon.

"So who are you using?" Conner asked.
He was very interested in both of them as he had never seen either of them before.

"Froakie lets go!"
Vulpix hid behind Tyler's leg as she gets very scared when there's a battle
"What about you?" Tyler asked as Froakie started to get pumped
"Fro-Froakie!" (Finally another battle!)

"Vulpix-Vul!" (Please be careful Froakie!)
"Froakie?Fro!" (What're you on about? I'll be fine!)
"Vulpix-Vul! Vulpix!" (Remember last time you got too pumped!)
"Fro!" (Oh Yeah!)

Eve ran to catch up with Tyler "Hey Tyler sorry I got a call from my sister..oh a battle how interesting" Buneary! Cutiefly! Eve smiled and laughed and looked at her Pokémon.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I'll use Drifloon," Conner told Tyler. Drifloon got excited fast.

"(Good luck) Drif Drif!!" Drifloon told froakie

"You may have the first move," Conner told Tyler which was odd of him considering that Team Skull never let the trainer go first.

"Okay Froakie use Night Slash!"
Tyler shouted as Froakie darted towards Drifloon and attcaked it
"Fro-Froakie!" (We can do this!)

"Wh-what the hell is going on?" Tyler said as he saw a bunch of people running towards them before noticing a stampede of Tauros headed their way

"We'll battle later, Froakie use Water Gun to slow them down then Vulpix turn the water into ice with Ice Beam!"
"Froakie!"
"Vul-Vulpix!"
The Tauros just smashed through the wall
"Uh-Oh! Conner, Eve a little help?"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Conner grabbed Inkays Pokeball and sent him out.

"INKAY!!" Inkay screeched.

"Okay Solosis, Use Confusion and Inkay, Use Psychic to stop the tauros."

Suddenly one by one, the tarous were stopping but there was too many of them. At least 5 Tauros would still flatten them

"Eve, right?, I require assistance," Conner told Eve.

"He has a point, we could really do with some help! Vulpix use Dazzling Gleam!"

"Vulpix!" (Got it!)
"Fro-Froakie!" (My Night Slash isn't strong enough!)
Tyler looked around before he saw one Tauros break past and was charging straight at Eve
"No!" Tyler shouted as a dived a grabbed her sending them both to the ground out of the way
"Ouch! My back! Are you okay Eve?"
"Froakie?" (Are you guys okay?)
"Yes just keep battling!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Conner didn't seem to notice the tauros that a tarous broke past them. He kept telling Inkay and Solosis which Tauros to Stop.

"Inkay That one, Solosis This one then that one," Conner said in a calm voice.

"Solo, Inkay!" Solosis and Inkay said. They were starting to get bored and tired.

Eve blushed "Th-thank you Tyler"am okay now she smiled. Okay Buneary use jump kick quick! *its super effective*" Wow Buneary Good job! buneary!" (thank you!) Cutiefly! (Nicee one there!) Eve Smiled okay "Cutiefly use fairy wind, Buneary jump kick once more!" "good job guys!" Eve hugged her pokemon, and" I hope your okay Tyler.." as she said she brushed her hair in her face away.

Last edited:
Tyler stood up "Don't sweat it!" He said smiling
"Guys there's too many of them!"

All of a sudden a masked figure appeared with a Rockruff
"You kids get to safety! We'll take it from here!" The man said
"Guys let's get inside the Pokemon Center!" Tyler said grabbing Eve's hand and running inside as a Tauros ran by

"I can't belive it's really the masked royal!" Tyler said as he sat down "He'll have things sorted in no time, but still are you guys okay?"

"Mh Am fine" she opened her arms to her pokemon and hugged them and said "you did great out there" am hope you guys are okay Tyler and Conner, once again Eve said "Thank you for saving me out there when the Tauros was gonna hit me" she said smiling. Buneary! Cutiefly!

"Trust me, i'm fine but i'm just glad you guys are okay!" Tyler said smiling before petting Vulpix "Well i'm gonna go for the Trial later but for now we should just hang out, you know relax for a bit! that's if you want to?"

"Vul-pix!" (Awwww thats sweet!)
Froakie nodded
"Huh? what Vulpix?" Vulpix shrugged and laughed

"Sounds great!, now who wants some pokepuffs its a treat for your you battling skills out there!" Eve strike a pose "plus they still warm!"
Eve smiled. "dig in!" Eve out the pokepuffs down for the pokemon." and for you Tyler" Eve handed him some luxury balls and a cake.

"Wow thanks, you're the best Eve!"
"Froakie!" (Delicious!)
"Vulpix? Vul!" (When will he do it? Come on!)
"Froakie?" (Do what?)
"Vulpix!-Vul!-Vulpix!" (Ask her out you dummy!)
"Froakie! Fro!" (And you call me a kid!)

"So i've been thinking, well uhhhh..... what do you wanna do then?"

"? do what Tyler is there something you want to tell me?" Eve ask in curiously.
Buneary!(do you also think out master likes him?)
Cutie flyy(that will be cute then..)
Eve looked at her pokemon wondering what they where saying. But she was still curious anyway.

"Uhhhhh........ Kinda you know I was thinking, would you like to travel with me and possibly oh I don't know uhhhh........"
"Vul!" (C'mon!)
"Froakie!" (Such a kid!)
"Vulpix! Vulpix! Vul!" (Hey we must suppport him!)
"Fro!" (Yes!)
"Uhhhhhh.........."

Tyler's face was now bright red

"Would you possibly, wanna go on a date?" Tyler said nervously
"Pix!" (Finally!)
"Froakie-Fro-Froakie!" (Yeah! you'll stop bugging me about it!) Froakie said while laughing

"Pix!" (Hey!)
"Froakie!" (What?)
"Vulpix-Vul!" (Nevermind you're right!)

Eve Blush her Face got all red "your my friend right hehehe *laugh fades*" Eves pokemon looks at her and eve looks down she could tell in hers pokemon eyes they wanted her to say yes. "su-s-sure" Eve said shyly.

Buneary-eary (So Cute!)

Cutie-fly! (yayy she said yes! or sure idk!)

"G-great, so where do you wanna go?"
"Vulpix-pix!" (I knew it, the moment they met I knew it!)
"Froakie!" (Chill out! It's not like they're a couple!)
"Vulpix!" (Yet!)

"Froakie-Fro!" (Okay you're right!)

Last edited:
Madeline looked at Eve and Tyler and turned her head to her Pokemon
Tor Tor (Madeline seems jealous!)
Lit Lit (I say yes Kiki she does she seems to have a crush on this Tyler dude)
Madeline Smirked

"Anywhere is fine" Eve Smiled Still blushing "Return cutiefly, Return Buneary" she said as her smile slowly fades away.

thinks in head***( well I guess this will be an experience..)