• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Journey

"it wont be long it will take about two days trust me time is fast" the doctor said as he turn his back walking away and turned towards to Tyler again "don't waste your time go have fun I see your on your Trip, we'll tell you when she feels better." then the doctor walked away.

Back in the room the doctor's where getting worried Eve's heartbeat was getting slower,
they worried that they wont have time and she would die. getting hit by Pokemon power's didn't happen a lot so it was a big problem.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Conner arrived at the hospital as soon as he heard Eve got attacked. Conner ran up to the receptionist
"Umm Hi i'm here to visit someone, her name is Eve do you know where she is?" Conner asked the receptionist.
The receptionist typed Eve on the keyboard.
"We have 8 Eves currently at the hospital." The receptionist replied.
"Do you know her last name,"
"No, I don't,"
"Well try visiting every room until you find her, the patients won't mind, here's a map to every room"
"What about the doctors?"
"Who?"
Conner simply walked away after that with the map in his hands. He walked to the closest room and there he saw Tyler.
"Tyler, is Eve okay?" Conner asked.

'Hopefully, but they said at least two days till she's gonna recover"
Tyler paused for a moment before hanging his head down and punching a wall

"I should've done more!" He shouted angrily before slumping down to the floor and began to cry
"Its all my fault!"

Eve felt like see could hear what Tyler was saying the doctor walking away felt bad for him.
"I-I-I will stay storn-strong.." Eve said quietly as tears ran down her check.

Buneary.... (I hope Eve is okay..) buneary said as she leaned on her pokeball wall.
Cutiefly..... (I miss her..) cutiefly said sadly as she listened to what Buneary was saying.

Tyler looked at eve worriedly "doc? When can I go In there?" He asked as he put his hand on the window.

"Hopefully not long but I can't guarantee anythi...."
Before he could finish his sentence, he noticed that Tyler had gone and he turned to see him leave the hospital.

"Froga?"
"We're going to find those guys!" Tyler said angrily

Eve was done with the doctors and got send to a different room where she would be able to do get better,
after a while her Pokemon got out of they pokeballs.

Buneary! (Eve!)
Cutiefly! (Eveie!)
Eve smiled and hugged her pokemon.
"lets go look out the window" Eve said

As Eve looked she had Buneary and cutiefly on her side a white light came form Buneary.
"Is Buneary really evolving?"
FLY! (YEA!)

Eve smiled "thank you Tyler" Eve nodded her head.

Lopunny! (aww that's nice)
Cutiefly! (I luv flowers!)

Eve sat down back on the bed seem sad but she
wanted to be strong so she try to hold the tears back and
show that she was confident.

Eve sigh and looked down she didn't want to say anything she wanted to keep it private.
"Tyler please I don't wanna talk about it" she said as she returned her Pokémon.

The doctor came in and said "Well Eve we have good news and bad news, the good news you can leave now... but the bad is
you cant be around ghost Pokémon or you will hurt or even worse then that I cant tell you what but just stay safe." The doctor said and leaved the room.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Conner quickly realised that Drifloon wasn't allowed to be near Eve. This made him worry.

"I'm going to Akala Island," Conner said. "Maybe you should as well, you won't get stronger if you stay on Melemele." Well Conner had to leave to go to Akala because of orders from Guzma but Conner didn't want to go alone.

Eve walked to the bathroom and changed "okay am ready to go" Eve push the room door opened and walked thought the hallway and went outside, Eve forgot that Drifloon was a Ghost and bumped in Drifloon. She back away and turned her head the other way as a light red light came form her eyes.

"how-how did the doctor know? about this..." Eve asked herself.

"o-oh nothing really yeah Nothing really!" Eve said with a fake smiled
"uhh lets head to the next island"
Eve started running down to the docks.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Conner quickly followed Eve to the docks. He already had the tickets to get to the next island so he gave Eve and Tyler's tickets to them and then Conner sat down on the boat. He couldn't wait to do more exploring. Solosis floated around Conner as the boat travelled to Akala.

Eve smiled as she watched solosis floated, it reminded her the first time she met an Eevee.
She looked at the water and touched it "aww look at the fishmon's wow a vapreon that's kinda rare out here" she said as she watched the leap in water swimming away form the rock in the middle of the sea.

"Oh look I can see the island!" Eve smiled "i cant wait to get on it!"

"Hey uhhhh....... Eve? you didn't forget about the grand trial did you?" Tyler said as he pointed to Iki Town
"Frogadier!" (I wanna battle!)
"Vulpix-Vul!" (You're so impatient!)
"Froga!" (NO I'M NOT!)
"Vulpix!" (What a kid!)
"Guys chill out!" Tyler said like he was a father to them

gran-grand?
Eve lost her mind, "Ughhhh MY MIND!" she got a bit dizzy "O-okay i'll tell the driver" As soon as she
stood up the driver stopped and stood up causing the boat to brake and Eve almost got knocked out of the boat.

The Driver grin "i heard somone wants to battle!" The Driver said as he took out his cover "Come Out Gengar!"
Eve stepped back.