• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Journey

Sans aggron Popped out of The pokeball glared to the litten and Said "Gron....GRON" (If you TOUCH on my brother.......ARE YOU NOT GONNA LIKE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT) the aggron Said returning to the Pokémon "okay?"

Suddenly one shadow entered in the Sans bag but he don't noticed, he entered in the café and Said "hey ya want eat something?" Sans asked to Mia

"Sure."Mia said,"Nyah,nyah!"(Me too!)Said Litten."You have to be in your pokeball for a second."Mia said to Litten returning her.

Sans heard some furious munching from his bag "what the" He said hearing one cyt from his bag, he saw was a Eevee cuted himself with the knife stay on his bag "oh my gosh, Mia you have any bandage?" He asked to Mia

"I guess was the knife I let stay here" he said putting the bandage on the Eevee leg "are you okay now buddy?" He asked to the Eevee "vee...." (Kinda)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
(OOC: Just a reminder, No one liners or pure OOC posts. BIC.)

Conner decided to stop bothering to keep up with Tyler. It was hard work for his Pokemon to fly around the place to search for him. Instead he headed for Iki town where he needed to defeat the Kahuna to get the Z-crystal and a ring.

"Solosis, would you please take me to Iki town," Conner asked Solosis kindly. Suddenly, Conner was flying again. He looked at the Island from a birds eye view and enjoyed it. Solosis gently landed Conner at Iki town right infront of Hala.

"I would like to challenge you Kahuna Hala," Conner Told Hala. The old man smiled and replied by sending out Crabrawler. "So Hala uses fighting types." Conner said to himself. Luckily, Conner has 2 Psychic and a Ghost type pokemon to defeat Crabrawler. Conner threw a dusk ball. Inkay came out.

"Inkay, Use Psybeam," A strange beam was fired at Crabrawler.

Crabrawler swiftly dodged. "Now Crabrawler use Mach Punch!" Hala yelled. Crawbrawler moved in to attack and successfully hit Inkay.

"Inkay, Hypnosis!" Inkay emitted a strange light. Crabrawler then fell asleep.

"Inkay, Psybeam again!" Conner yelled. Conner watched as the beam was fired again except it hit Crabrawler easily

Hala on the other side of the battlefield was frantically trying to wake him up.

"Wake up!" Hala cried. but Crabrawler was still asleep.

"Inkay, Tackle!" Conner told Inkay. Inkay started to charge at Crabrawler however Crabrawler woke up and grabbed Inkay hard.

"Power Up Punch!" Hala said with a grin. Crabrawler then hit Inkay hard. This was a close battle. Whoever got hit next would win.

"Inkay, Foul Play!" Inkay then charged at Crabrawler.

"Wrap this up! Power Up Punch!" Hala Yelled. Inkay dodged the Power Up Punch and hit Crabrawler with the Foul Play.
Crabrawler then fainted. Conner ran to Inkay, relieved he won the battle. "Take them, you earned these," Hala said to Conner showing him a Z-ring and Fightingnium-Z.

Conner walked to the Pokemon Center in delight.

Last edited:
Tyler took two stones out of his pocket "Here, it's a mega stone and a Loppunyite, I don't really need them so you can have them!" He said smiling.

"Frogadier!" (Soooo Good!)
"Vul! Vulpix!" (You can say that again!)

"Oh thanks Tyler for the pancakes" Eve Smiled.
Buneary! (Yay!~)
Cutiefly! (!!!!!)
"Oh the Kahuna? why not That's a great idea" Eve said happily.

"Cutiefly, Buneary thanks Tyler for getting the food!"
Buneary! (thank you!)
Cutiefly!-fly-fly ( Brup! ... I MEAN THANK YOU! oh I mean thank you)

Eve laughed at Cutiefly.
"Oh Tyler Thanks for the mega stone"

Tyler smiled "Your welcome, so after the grand trial what do you wanna do?"
"Frogadier?" (When will he do it?)
"Vulpix!" (I din't know!)
"Froga-Frogadier!" (Well it better be soon, because i'm tired of waiting!)

Tyler looked around and realised that the cafe was practically empty before noticing everyone including the staff were gone
"Something's not right!" He said.
"Frogadier!" (He's right!)
Without even seeing anything happen Tyler nodded to Frogadier and it used water pulse just before a window smashed and shards of glass were sent hurling towards them, the water pulse sent most of the glass flying away
"Vulpix return! Eve get all of your Pokemon in their Pokeballs!" Tyler said as he noticed men in black suits surrounding the building.

Tyler grabbed Eve's hand "Come on!" He said as he stood up and pointed to the kitchen
"We can hide in there!"

"Return Buneary, Return cutiefly!" Eve ran with Tyler, and went to hide with Tyler.
"Ty-Tyler? are we gonna be okay?" Eve asked.

In the Pokeball Buneary and Cutiefly sat there quietly and didn't say a word.
BOOM! Eve heard a Gunshot and glass shards fall on the ground.
Eve held on Tyler's Arm and close her eyes "everythings gonna be okay.."

"We'll be fine just stay close to me!" Tyler said as the men began to come closer to them
"Froga!"
"are you sure?"
Frogadier nodded

They both stood up "NOW!" Tyler shouted as Frogadier used Water Shuriken to sheild them, Tyler took Eve's hand and they ran back to his house

when Eve was running she saw one of the men dress in black she felt like she seen them
her eyes got wide, she bit her lips when she ran back to Tylers house Tears started coming down
on her cheeks.

"gra-grandma..." she said quietly as tears started coming out, those men killed her grandma in her own eyes in a story that was just too disbursing to explain when she
was young.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Conner was walking around looking for Plumeria when suddenly, he heard a large gunshot. Almost immediatly, he ran to disturbing sound. "This better not be Team Skull," Conner told himself. He found Tyler and Eve running into Tyler's house. He quickly knocked on the door.

"Hello, Tyler? Eve? it's Conner. What's going on?" Conner asked at the front door.

Tyler went to the door and let conner in
"Hey conner, can you take frogadier and check out the cafe for me?"
"Frogadier?"
"I need to find out who they were, but I can't show my face!"

Eve brushed her tears of and went to the bathroom to wash her face, she looked at the her reflection. "Tyler I'll be going home."

As soon as Eve stepped outside something grabbed her and cover her mouth. It was the men in black,one of the men told his pokemon to use shadow ball and hit Eve, she blacked out.

The men soon ran away leaving Eve laying down on the cold ground.

Tyler stepped outside for a moment and found Eve
"No!Eve please wake up!" He said as he kneeled down next to her

"Vulpix?" (Eve?)
"Frogadier!" (Hang in there Eve!)
Tyler looked at her, and almost cried "come on wake up..... Please!"

Eve was badly hurt even if Tyler tired to wake her up she won't l. She would need to go to the hospital.

In shadows lurking a man in black laughed he liked to see people get hurt he wanted to go back on the Morrison family (I guess I would call...) After working with Eve family Eve father forgotten about hI'm and he seek reavge.

Tyler looked around as he could hear sirens, it was officer jenny
"Tyler? What happened?"
"I-im not sure but pleas can you call an ambulance, well there is one thing..... We were attacked by these guys and they were armed!"

When the ambulance finally arrived, the medics lifted Eve into the back.
"I'm sorry but you'll have to sit in the front!"
Tyler shook his head and his pokemon returned to their pokeballs.
"No, I'm staying with her!" The medic then sighed as Tyler sat down next to where Eve was laying down.

When they arrived at the hospital, Tyler sat down in a chair next to Eve
"come on, please, I-I....... I love you!" He exclaimed almost crying

"vul!" (Finally!) Vulpix said before she jumped into Frogadier's arms and began crying

Eve was wearing a breathing tube Eve sigh and closed her eyes and reached out of
Tyler's Hand and smiled, she got carried to other room where the doctors with removed
the shards of the shadow ball.

A doctor came to Tyler with Eve's pokeballs "Take care of his pokemon for now" The Doctor said as he handed the balls to
Tyler.