• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Journey

Madeline glared at Eve
Tor Tor (Is Madeline okay?)
Lit (Shes just jealous)
Madeline leaned against a house still glaring at Eve she remembered her journeys in Hoenn and Kalos she remembered Tyler from them and had a crush on him in the regions

Eve walked i few feet away Tyler. Eve settle down on a bench.

Her phone made a buzz sound She picked up her phone/dex

*buzz buzz* "oh valaire..I can't answer now.. I'll just send her a text.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Conner had been listening to all of this. They seemed to have forgotten that he was there.

"Maybe I could join your travels," Conner said to be like a third wheel. He didn't know if this 'date' was a good idea.
"I'm trying to be a strong trainer as well so it would be nice to go with some friends." He didn't know if he considered them friends.

Last edited:
"Sound cool!" Tyler said as he looked at Conner
"Vulpix-Vul!" (I really want them to go to the beach!)
"Froakie-Fro-Froakie!" (No! go to a hill that overlooks the sea!)

"I guess we could go chill out a beach?......"
"Vulpix!" (Yes!)
"And then maybe head up there?......" Tyler said pointing to a hill
"Froakie-Fro!" (Awesome!)
"Vulpix-Vulpix-Vul!" (Either way, a date is a date!)
Froakie nodded

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I'll leave you two alone so you can have your date," Conner told Tyler and Eve.

Conner then left because he thought it would be the perfect time to go talk to Plumeria about joining Tyler on his journey.

"Th-thanks Conner!"
Tyler said as he put on his cap and bag
"So should we just head to the beach?"
"Vupix-Vul!" (You know you wanna!)
"Froakie-Fro!" (What a kid!)
"Vulpix!" (Stop saying that!)

"Froakie!" (Alright..... Boss!) Froakie said mokingly
The two then began to fight but it turned to playing

Madeline looked at Tyler's Pokemon and looked down
Tor... (I don't think Mimi is looking good)
Lit (Shes jealous of course maybe we can find her a Suiter)
Tor (That sounds good for her)

Tyler looked around for a moment and spotted Madeline
"Wait a minute! M-Madeline right?"
"Vulpix-Vul!" (OMG IT IS MADELINE!)
"Froakie?" (Who's Madeline?)
"Vulpix!" (Tyler's Ex-Girlfriend!)
"Froakie-Fro? (Why did they break up?)
"Vulpix-Vul-Vulpix!" (They had an argument back in Hoenn one day, then Tyler moved here!)

"Sounds great!" Eve put Two thumbs up nervously, Eve looked around Eve looked at Tyler and Madeline."Come out Buneary, come out Cutiefly"

Buneary-Eary-Bun (what happened that was long)
Cutiefly-fly ( I heard what happen)

Cutiefly looked at Froakie and Vulpix. "Tyler's Ex girlfriend? oh well! Cutiefly quietly said.
Eve looked at Cutiefly wondering what she said because she didn't catch what Tyler said nor Cutiefly, Buneary just stood there.

Eve said to her Pokémon "get some poke puffs here Vulpix and Froakie have some too" Eve smiled "it's been quite a long day"

Tyler looked around and picked up Vulpix "Hmmmm....... I'll buy ice creams!" Tyler said smiling
"Froakie!" (Ice Cream!)
"Vulpix! (Yay!)

When they arrived at the beach, Tyler ran to the ice cream van
"What flavour do you want Eve?"
"Froakie!" (Blueberry!)
"Vulpix!" (Vanilla!)
"Wait your turn guys!" Tyler said laughing

Amber was running freely down the beach. Her flebebe floated softly above her golden hair. Drifloon was gliding along the sky. She was laughing at drifloon when she bumped into Tyler. She fell to the ground.
"Owwww." she said.

"Oh jeez! Are you okay?"
Tyler said as he helped Amber up
"Froakie?" (Another girlfriend?)
"Vulpix-Vul!" (No I don't know her!)
"My name's Tyler! I'm from the Hoenn region!"

"Froakie!" (Wow! A little straight up but okay!)
"Vulpix Vul!" (Yeah! but Tyler's met so many girls.....)
"Froakie?" (It's hard for him to choose?)
"Vulpix!" (Yeah!)

"Yah! I'm Amber from the Sinnoh Region."
"Drif-Drifloon!"(Hi!)
"Flab-be."(Humph)
Amber straightened her orange skirt.
"So what are you doin' out here?" she asked.

"I was just about to buy ice creams!" Tyler said smiling
"Froakie!" (Oh no!)
"Vulpix?" (What?)
"Froakie-Fro-Froakie!" (Eve, Madeline and Amber?)
"Vulpix!" (True)

"Oh Tyler I'll just have strawberry but I pay for the ice cream" as Eve took out her wallet "how about you guys buneary and Cutiefly"

Buneary! Bun bun ( chocolate please!)
Cutiefly! (Vanilla!)

Eve spotted Amber "oh Amber Would you also like something?" Eve smiled. "I also mad food for non-Pokémon but human food" Eve laughed.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Conner came back from Plumeria. She wasn't really happy about Conner travelling with Tyler but Plumeria allowed him too.
Conner watched Tyler help out Amber with a puzzled look on his face. Wasn't he going on a date with Eve? "I guess it is over,"

Conner walked over to the Ice-cream stand and said, "I'll have Chocolate please,"

Last edited:
"Oh! Sure! I will have a Mint Chocolate chip! My pokemon don't like ice cream. Let me help with the paying."
She pulled out her wallet and took out a bill and handed it to Eve.

Eve stoped Conner before he handed the money "I'll pay for the ice cream please" Eve said and smiled.

"Every once and a time but always have to do a nice thing right?" It's okay I'll pay" said Eve

(okay!) "If you say so!" Amber smiled. She put her money back in her wallet and put the wallet back in her bag. She than sat down on the hot sand and layed back.

Eve handed the money to the ice cream driver, and handed the ice cream to every else. "Enjoy your ice creams!"

"I'll be over there" Eve pointed at the hill by the sea, and walked and put a picnic blanket down toke out her note book and starting drawing.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Conner sent out Solosis and Drifloon. Conner nodded at Solosis and suddenly, Conner started to float. Now Solosis, Drifloon and Conner were flying around the sky having a blast. After 2 minutes Conner could tell Solosis was getting tired. "Good work Solosis, Time to put me down please," Conner told Solosis and suddenly he slowly fell to the ground. Only problem was he landed right in front of the ice-cream truck and that scared the ice-cream driver badly.

Eve Starting Drawing designs for clothing for herself and her sisters fashion line cause that what she dose on her free time, Eve stopped to look at the sunset. "wow its so pretty I never seen it this beautiful" she said quietly.

Buneary-eary! (so pretty!)
Cutiefly-cut-fly-cutiefly (Eve why don't you draw a picture of the sunset?)

Eve looked back at her pokemon and smile "Cutie-fly-fly!" meaning "(what a great idea!)" she knew how to speak pokemon just like
her sister, she looked up to her sister as a role-model.

Eve took out her color pencils and makers form her backpack and starting drawing the sunset.
Buneary!-bun-eary! (that's maybe the best one you made!.)
Cutiefly-fly..(I agree..).

Madeline went over to her House and went inside ''Hey Madeline!'' Her Mom said Madeline went upstairs and layed down on her bed
Lit Lit (I hate seeing her like this thats it i'm going to ask Meowth to help me find her a Suitor
Tor Tor (I'm coming with you!)
Madeline looked at her Picture of Tyler and her that she saved from her Hoenn Journey

After the drawing was done Eve put her notebook, drawing, colors away in her bag.
she thought for a while "I feel weird..." Eve mumble under her breath. and returned her pokemon in there balls "who knows there might be team skull.."

Eve got up and starting walking towards land form the beach and waved at her friends "Guys am going home, its getting late i'll see you at the pokemon center the next morning!" Eve walked home and pasted Madeline house, as she walked in her home it was lonely and dark as usual she lived by herself while her family stay back in Kalos she would only stay in Ahola her Ahola for her journeys.

Her dream was to travel to every region when she was little and now grown up she could travel on her own her family back in Kalos supports her, she was happy.

Litten followed Eve while Kiki(Torchic) was following him
Lit (This is the one who Tyler has been ''Dating'')
Tor (I say we fight her Pokemon!)
Madeline looked out the Window of her house and thought of her Dad Brendan

Eve went out in her backyard and walked past the garden and she looked out her cliffs side, her hair flow with the wind
Cutiefly! (Cutiefly out!) cutiefly got out of her pokeball but buneary stay in.
"Cutie-cute-fly..." (oh hi cutiefly..) Eve said.

Eve then looked at the wingulls flying in the sky it was quite peaceful...

Tyler looked at Eve, Amber and Madeline
'Oh man...... why do I get surrounded by girls all the time!'
He thought nervously
"Froakie!" (Uh Oh!)
"Vulpix Vul!" (I wonder who he'll pick?)
"Uhhhhh......."

Eve felt like she was being stalked at she looked around And didn't see Madeline "Cutie-cutie-fly" (I feel being looked at) Eve said.

Cutiefly!-cute-fly (Eve! your just feeling stuff)
Eve went inside and Cutiefly flew along.

Eve got ready for bed And Cutiefly, Buneary was asleep in her ball so Eve didn't want to bother Buneary. Eve closed the lights "Good night Cutiefly..good night Buneary" Eve smiled and went to bed.

Tyler ran to Eve's and knocked on the door
"Vulpix vul?" (Why are we here?)
"Froakie Fro!" (I guess he's decided..... for now!)

"Hello? Eve?"
He said as he knocked again
"Vulpix?" (Is she even there?)

Eve woke up and rubbed her eyes "who could be at the door at this time"

Eve waked to her bedroom door and open the door quietly to make sure not to wake up her pokemon.

"Hello? Who's there" Eve opened the door, "Oh Tyler" Eve blushed "You startle me, is there anything you need?"

"Sorry i'm here so late but I just came to ask if you'd like to travel with me, you see every journey i've been accompanied by someone and I think that it would be lots of fun so i'm planning on setting off tomorrow, what do you think?"

"Froakie!" (Yep he's chosen!)
"Vulpix! Vulpix! Vul!" (It's like choosing a starter Pokemon!) Vulpix joked
Froakie and Vulpix both laughed, Tyler smiled

"Oh uhh I-I'll love too Tyler I thought you never ask!" Eve smiled

"I guess I'll meet you tomorrow" Eve looked at Tyler's Pokémon

and Eve bent Half way Down "Vul-Vulpix?" (Starter Pokémon?) Eve asked Vulpix and patted Vulpix. Eve stepped inside

"See you then" Eve said happily "have good night sleep!" Eve closed the door. Eve walked in the kitchen to get a glass of water and nodded.

"See ya!" Tyler said as he picked up Vulpix and Froakie jumped on his shoulder before sprinting home as fast as he could
"Pix! Vulpix!" (He must be very excited!)
"Froakie!" (Of course!)

"Pix! Vul-Pix!" (I can tell!)
When they got home Tyler put Froakie and Vulpix in bed before going to sleep
'I wonder if she likes me too?' Tyler thought

When he woke up, he grabbed his phone and rang her
"Hello?"

"Hey Eve, i'll be at yours in about 10 minutes!" Tyler said
"Froakie?" (Already?)
"Vulpix, Vul!" (I told you he likes her!)
"Froakie?" (I guess?)

Eve just had notice that she fell asleep in the kitchen "oh geez I gotta get ready!" But her Pokémon and buneary got out of her ball where already woke up and toke care of there self .

She quickly got ready and stepped out side with her Pokémon, "Buneary and Cutiefly I have a surprise for you but you have to wait until Tyler and his Pokémon come.

"Okay now that we're ready, we can go!" Tyler said as Froakie jumped on his shoulder and he picked up Vulpix
"Vul!" (Yay!)
"Froakie!"(Finally!)

On the way there, Tyler ran into a roadblock "Hey what's going on?" He asked curiously
"Sorry kid we're doing some construction work on the road up ahead, you'll have to go through the alleys!"
"Okay!"

Tyler walked down an alleyway and was a litte late to Eve's
"Sorry i'm late! They were doing construction up the road!" He said smiling

Eve turned around "oh Morning Tyler" Eve said As she smiled back.
"Okay So gather around I have some gifts" Eve happily said. As she took out the gifts, and handed out the gifts.

"So Buneary I have a Ribbon for you" she smiled
"Cutiefly I have a flower crown for you"
"Vulpix I have a flower head band for you" as she patted Vulpix"
"Froakie I have a scarf"
"And Tyler" Eve blush as she said his name "I have a bandana for you" she smiled and said softly.
"I hope you all like it!"

Cutiefly! Buneary! (Thank you!)