• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alola, 3 Years Later Roleplay

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo's mouth dropped at the beautiful pokemon laid before him and he clapped like a child cheering at a school play. "Splendid! Wonderful! Breath-taking! I am thrill with the result Maskerin!" he applauded. "Since when did you have this little beauty in the team?" he grinned at her, reaching forward to gently pet the neatly trimmed fur. "Oh dear, I hope I don't ruin your lovely design Sakuny, certainly you're one of the single most beautiful pokemon I've ever met!" he chirped, "Along with a few others, of course, I don't want to offend other pokemons with beauty potentials," he added, "how did you get her fur to be like that Maskerin, is there a salon for this?"

"Hm, well that move certainly changes my plan but I can work with it!"

Robby switched pokeballs before tossing it into the air, "Let's go, Violet!" The bright white light from the ball grew and grew before fading away, leaving a Kangaskhan.

The Kangaskhan let out a loud vibrating yell preparing for battle. "Go at it with a mega punch!" Commanded Robert before the large Kangaskhan bolted towards the Feebas, gaining speed as it reared it's fist back preparing for contact

Last edited:
The Mega Punch hit the Feebas hard, sending the Feebas skipping back a good couple yards. At first, it looked as if the Kangaskhan had one-hit KO'd the poor fish Pokemon. A large purple mark had formed on the side of the Feebas from where the Mega Punch had impacted. But slowly, weakly, Beauty slowly flopped back up. If Karpman had been anyone else, he might have begun to doubt if this was a good idea. But in reality, he seemed completely unphased by strength of the Kangaskhan.
"Amazing, Beauty! I knew you could do it!" Karpman yelled, clenching his fist in a victorious pose. "Now! Let it the heavens open and cry tears of happiness that my amazing Pokemon was able to withstand your vicious attack! Rain Dance!"
Karpman pointed to the sky as Beauty let out a cry. The Damp Rock she was holding glowed as clouds began to form over the trail, and rain began to fall. Although Robby would not be able to see, Karpman grinned under his mask.
"Now! What have you to say to that, eh?!" Karpman called over to Robby.

Sakuny wagged her bobbed tail as she was being petted as she barked. "Well in Alola there is a place called Furfrou salon which is where Furfrou's get there first trimmed so yes I took her to a salon but it fades after a while so I at least take her every two weeks to get her done" she said giving a gentle smile. "She is really good at coordinating even keeping her style in perfect shape" she added.

@Willow Tree

Robby shivered a little as the rain downpoured on him. He recalled the kangaskhan and smirked, "Not much except - go Sport!"

A Boltund appeared the ball, standing confidently on all fours in the rain. "Go for a Thunder!" He exclaimed towards his electric K9. The Boltund howled into the stormy sky as a yellow light appeared in the dark clouds, a strong bolt of lighting suddenly appearing and shooting towards the Feebas.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Amazing Maskerin! Simply amazing!" He praised. "It's no surprise you won all those princess keys up till this far, you're so talented." He observed the design of the furfrou, "It might be a hassle to keep the hair together though, not to mention the amount it might cost," he told her, "I hope they give you a discount." He laughed.

Willow inwardly flinched at the shouts that suddenly rang up from the trees, seemingly from the same place where the smoke had earlier came from. He placed a hand over his eyes to shield it from the glare of the rising sun and squinted at the distant figure of two. One seems to be a regular traveler, perhaps a trainer, and the other was....strange. Willow grimaced at the details of wear the other figure chosen to show themselves in and he couldn't help but laugh slightly; the design looked too funny to resist. They might be one of the challengers he'll have to face in the early future, so he should probably leave them be to their own business, it's not nice to peek at others when fighting, who knows, you might catch sight of their weakness and have an unfair advantage when you actually face them in battle. "C'mon guys, let's not bother them, they're probably having a pokemon battle." Willow urged, and the team continued to trek down the hill. Distant clash and moves being used proved his point and Willow sighed. They're so lucky to have the freedom of fighting whomever they want.

"Beauty, Dive!" Karpman quickly commanded the moment the electric doglike Pokemon appeared. Now that was a Pokemon that Karpman hadn't seen before. Perhaps it was some Alolan Pokemon he was unfamiliar with? Anyway, it didn't take a genius to see that it was an electric type, the way it sparked the moment it appeared. The Feebas managed to dive into the muddy ground just before the huge lightning bolt struck, leaving a sizzling area of land... but no fried fish. Karpman pointed to Robby.

"Your Pokemon may be fast, but thanks to Beauty's Swift Swim ability, she's faster! Outwitted again by the powerful Karpman!" Karpman declared with pride. Still, it wasn't looking good. Even with Mud Sport in effect, that Thunder attack would probably be enough to one-hit KO any of his fish. But still, Karpman was unfazed. "Yes, you see! Nothing can stand in the way of a hero for truth and justice! A defender of the weak! And that is what Karpman stands for! Truth, Justice, and heroism!"

While Karpman's little speech was showy and a little over dramatic, it did have a bit of a purpose. He was doing it in the hopes of distracting Robby and Sport, so that they would be more off guard when Beauty suddenly emerged from her Dive attack. And almost on cue, that's when Beauty struck. The Feebas appeared from under the Boltund, covered in a waterlike energy and aiming to strike him from below in a full-body collision like technique.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
As soon as the waiter got back with Hades' order, he paid for his and JC's items. He does already get paid more than enough money by being the champion's assistant, or technically the sub-champion of Alola, so he could afford this easily. He also gave the waiter his empty coffee mug for a refill. Then, he looked to JC as he picked up his sandwich. " So, know any new challengers that are stepping up to the island challenges, or how far some have progressed? After all, if some do get to the league, we'll have to prepare ourselves. " Hades said, taking a bite from his sandwich. He looked out the window again, and just there, barely in his view, he could see two trainers battling. One pokemon he didn't recognize, it looked like an electric type, biological structure of a dog. The other seemed to be some sort of fish, he couldn't see which type as it had disappeared into the ground. Swallowing the chunk of the sandwich he bit off, Hades pointed out the window to the battle. " Hey, JC, take a look over there. Some trainers are duking it out, it seems. "

She looked out the window seeing a batting going on. She seemed very unfamiliar on what the trainers Pokemon originated from. "It seems those Pokemon he has originates from a different region but that part is a mystery to me but I heard two friends of mine are going to participate in the island challenge before getting to the league but I don't know who else is" she said looking back at Hades as she saw her milk tea arrive as she slowly drank it. She spotted another familiar friend at a table far from her. "Ariah? What are you doing here?" She said in a voice she could hear and saw a male with her unsure who he was.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo tapped his chin, thinking deeply about a matter in his head. "Say, Maskerin, now that we about almost defeat all of the gym leaders, how do you feel aboutgoing after the elites?" He asked, "Heard they're all strong, especially since meeting Shadow proved that. Are you nervous at all?" He looked at her expectantly, "The first and second ones shouldn't be that hard, at least I hope not, but the rest I'm kind of worried about." He said, "Do you perhaps know of their name? Or what type they all specializes in? I know Shadow, so maybe that don't need clarification, but you're popular amongst those people, so I'd thought you'd know also." He told her.

DevVoid

" Hm.. I'm gonna go check that out. " Hades said, standing up. He took hold of his sandwich in his left hand and waved the waiter over, signalling that he could clean up and take the dishes back as Hades was now leaving. The waiter nodded and walked to the table, grabbing the empty mug and the plate where the sandwich was on and brought it back to the kitchen. At this moment, Hades walked out of the Café and over to the two battlers. On closer inspection, it seemed to be a fish enthusiast, going on the fact that the person keeps referring to themselves as 'Karpman', most likely deriving from Magikarp. Hades stood by the two at the side, merely watching the battle going down as he casually ate his sandwich.

Robby stood slightly dumbfounded by this trailer's enthusiasm and energy, forgetting he had commanded the Feebas - out of sight out of mind. Sport looked vigorously around on the muddy ground looking for a lump in the ground or any kind of movement.

Robby suddenly shook off his opponent's chants remembering what's going on. "Sport, start dashing around!" He commanded. But as soon as the Boltund took off, the Feebas missiled out of the ground, knocking Sport in the back side causing him to body roll across the ground. "Sport, up and at 'em, go for a Thunder Fang!"

Boltund quickly caught itself on it's feet mid roll at the command. He quickly kicked off towards the fish pokemon, his teeth beginning to spark with electricity.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow heaved Venny to move forward over a log that had fallen ages ago that had blocked the way for quite some time. He's personally having trouble crossing it over but he's sure his pokemon will be able to help. For now, his top priority was to get his short legged friend over first, or else she'll be stuck on the other side for a while. "Almost there buddy, just a bit- hey, isn't that Hades?" Willow cuts himself off and stopped the pushing as he caught sight of the familiar Champion Assistant. He met him once or twice before, and he was really strong, though not as strong as JC of course, but strong nonetheless. He remember being intimidated by the assistant at first due to their permanent looking calm stern glare that shows intense focus almost all the time. But as time continued, he finds Hades quite different than his orginal thought. He was always ready to hear out others whenever they have problems they wish to rant out, and his understanding personality, Willow finds him as a great source of comfort when he's feeling down, nervous, or stress. "Hey Hades!" He called, plopping Venny off the log before she falls, "What are you-" he quickly hushed when he saw Hades was watching the two trainers battle. Actually, could he even call the funny looking guy a trainer? The magickarp mask really makes him appear more as a gang member than anything else. Instead of bothering Hades from afar, Willow decided to trek through the trees that separates the two path they're standing on and tap him on the shoulder. "Hello Hades, you seem to enjoy the battle I suppose?" The male greeted, lightly tilting his head in a bow politely, showing his respect for the older man. "Where's JC? Aren't you two always together?" He asks.

DevVoid

Hades noticed that someone was shouting his name. So, he turned around to look where the sound was coming from, only to find that Willow, the elite four member regarding Fairy and Grass types, was calling for him. Hades looked to Willow, then back to the battle, and then to the Café he just came from. He pointed into the direction of it, and looked to Willow. " JC's in that Café, there. I saw a battle going on here, so I came out to see it from a closer perspective. And don't say it like that. If you say it like we 'are always together', it really does sound like we're a pair. " Hades said, laughing lightly. " Feel free to stay and watch. I certainly am going to. " Hades said, and with those words he turned around to face the ongoing battle again.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Eheheh, sorry, it's hard to put it any other way without sounding like that." He laughed, rubbing his head, "Are they challengers perhaps? I wasn't planning on wayching, but if you are, guess I should too." He said, putting his bag down heavily onto the floor. Venny sat next to the two of them and made a noise like purring as she rubbed against Hades's leg affectionately as a sign of saying hello. She pulled away soon enough though, so she could paw at Willow's leg for snacks to which she got right after. Now she's chewing and gnawing at an oran berry while watching a weird karp dude fighting the poor trainer.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah looked up as JC spoke, "oh hey JC, didn't see you there, we just came in to get some food, oh and this is Jon, Jonathan Greenhardt, he was Bellamy student and Bellamy also kind of raised him, so me and Bellamy became his adoptive Aunt and Uncle. But anyway, how have you been lately, so I haven't been around much, I've just been trying to deal with everything." Jon waved to JC awkwardly, "well, um, I'm going go outside for a bit" he said to Ariah before getting up and going outside, he had seen the battle and wanted to watch. Back inside the cafe while Ariah and JC were talking, Shadow walked up with all the supplies he had bought. "Thank you Shadow", she said returning him to his poke-ball.

@LunarSilvally

The Thunder Fang attack hit Beauty, sending electricity coursing through the fish Pokemon. The Feebas dropped, completely unconscious, and Karpman was quick to return Beauty back to her Pokeball.
"You did well, Beauty. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten! Now, Tethys!" Karpman exclaimed. The masked trainer drew another Pokeball from his belt and threw it in the air, and another Feebas appeared. The rain continued to fall, but Karpman looked wholly unaffected by the downpour. He pointed at the Boltund, posing in a dramatic fashion.
"Tethys, let the earth strike out in vengeance for our fallen friend! Use Mud Shot!" Karpman commanded. The Feebas glared at Sport before a beam of mud shot from Tethys' mouth, aimed directly towards the Boltund.

Maskerin looked to Milo. "Actually, there is still just one more island Kauna I have to defeat before I go for the Elites but yes I do know the typings at least I have studied now let's see" she said pulling out her notepad. "The first two are Fire/Water and Grass/Fairy, the third one is Dragon/Poison, and the last one before getting to JC is Electric/Ground and I am pretty sure you know the name of which Elite when you face him and as for JC hehe that's a secret or you will figure it out easily"she joked. "Also no not really the salon doesn't pay that much to get her trim done so I don't mind it" she said giving a smile as Sakuny sat down wagging her bobbed tail.

She saw Ariah leave before hearing that Jon was adopted by Bellamy himself. She felt her heart hurt but thought of the good times she had with him. "So you know Bellamy very well Jon, I guess you already heard what happened..." She said sitting at his table as Blue came over and sat on her lap as her gold eyes looked to Jon. "It shouldn't have happened..." She said picking up her cup and drank some of the milk tea.

@Willow Tree @Shadow_Pup

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo hummed silently as he listened to her talk about the elites. But as she mentions the last kauna that she has to battle, he grimaces slightly. "Well, if you have one more to do, I guess I'll come along with you along the way." he said, "I don't want to face those elites alone." he grinned at her, "Especially if there are poison and water elites, my team of pokemon consist of literally fire, steel, and fairy if you minus out Ditti," he said. Stretching slightly, he wiped away the cream near the edge of his mouth and took out his notebook, "So if the fire and water elite is first, guess I have to somehow make it past them without using Phoenix " he said, jotting down some battle order and formation he could use, "Grass and fairy one I'm not worried about, heard that they're pretty weak according to the sources and rumors, though I doubt so considering they're still an elite, so it wouldn't be bad to take precaution." he wrote, "Kiki can probably take that one," he whistled. "Dragon and poison...ack, they're probably going to be challenging, considering the poison attribute they get, which is good against steel," he paused, tapping the pen against his chin, "But fairy can take on dragon and so can steel, so I can also use Kiki for that one if they just so happen to use steel." he pointed out, writing it all down. "Now Shadow....Shadow's pokemon team is complicated...." he mumbled slightly, "The ground type advantage of his got me completely cornered, I really don't want to just rely on Ditti all through that round...guess I might have to though..." he sighed. Throwing his notebook into his bag, Milo raised his hand in surrender. "I give up, not like I'll get that far to Shadow anyways," he sat back up, "enough about how I'll do it, let's hear about how you'll defeat the Kauna, Maskerin." he said, leaning forward on the table, "How do you plan to fight with your team?"

She looked to Milo. "Well the last Kauna I believe specializes in ground types so I can use Seatris my Brionne and Honey but I have to be careful because ground types are a weakness to ice so Seatris might have a better chance but I am a coordinator so I can many skills up my sleeve but you will have to see how I will play it when I battle her" she smiled looking into her bag to make sure she has everything. "I just have to stop at the Pokemart in the Pokemon center and then we can go to Poni island" she said standing up. "Missy, Honey, Key, and Sakuny ready to go" she asked the girls. "Vul!" "Mismagius!" "Furfrou!" "Klefki!" "Let's go Milo" she asked her before walking away from the table towards the Pokemon center as the girls followed her.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Alright," he replied, zipping up his bag and standing up, dusting his hands off any excess flour or powdered sugar. "So pokemart it is, let's not waste time." he agreed, soon following after her with Kiki behind him. "I might as well buy another pokeball," he said, hosting the incubator securely into his arm, "I don't have one for this little guy yet," he pointed out.

"What? Another Feebas? What is it with this guy and two brain celled Magikarps?" Robby asked to himself. Just as he finished his thought, the Feebas shot mud directly towards Boltund. While Feebas generally has weak stats, the ground type moves do just enough to cause caution.

"Try to avoid it, and go for another Thunder Fang!" Sport charged towards the Feebas, calculating the Mud Shot. Sport leapt into the air, but the attack caught his front legs, causing him to face plant and roll.

Boltund annoyingly shook off the attack before collecting himself and continued his command towards Feebas, teeth sparking.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jon had come back inside and sat down, he turned to JC "Yeah, we got along quite well, he taught me everything I know about battling and left his pokemon to me, you and my uncle knew each other right, Ariah told me that but wouldn't tell me much about Bellamy before I met him, she also said he was so strong, so how come he was a teacher and not an Elite like my aunt" he asked not realizing he had kind of started to let his words run away from him, at the mention however of JC, Ren and Aeris came out of their pokeballs and leapt onto JC's lap, looking up at her.

"Ack! Tethys, run!" Karpman commanded his Feebas. Tethys quickly turned tail and began to run away from the Boltund as fast as it could. Thanks to the heavy rainfall still coming down and the mud kicked up from Beauty's Mud Sport, the battlefield was now covered in thick mud spaced with puddles. And while any other Pokemon might have had trouble navigating such an environment, the Feebas skipped and slithered through the mud and puddles as if this was it's natural environment. It made a sharp turn, hoping to throw off the Boltund chasing it while using her Swift Swim ability to get her to go even faster as it sped around the now-muddied trail. Karpman wiped some water off his mask before posing once again.
"I told you before, and I'll tell you once again! Your electric type might be fast, but thanks to the rain my Tethys is faster!" Karpman called over to Robby.

Robby gritted his teeth getting slightly frustrated at the trainer's enthusiasm and cockiness. Sport continued to chase the nimble and swift Feebas as it easily glided through the mud and rain while the Boltund would slip and nearly trip each time he tried to cut a sharp corner, causing several close bites to narrowly miss.

"Sport, quicken your pace with agility!" The electric dog focused inward, his feet beginning to spark and crackle as his speed increased out of frustration to catch that slimy fish. The Boltund readied his teeth again for a Thunder Fang as his speed accelerated, but can cause him to slip much easier if he's not careful.

Agility. That was not good, but still Karpman kept his cool. The Boltund began to close in on the Feebas, but Karpman was ready. At the last moment, right when Sport was about to reach Tethys, he gave his command.
"Let's see how your canine companion handles this! Dragon Pulse, now!" Karpman commanded. Using the muddy terrain to her advantage, Tethys quickly and easily slid in a complete 180 and fired a powerful, purple beam of dragonlike energy point blank at the Boltund. Karpman's main goal at this moment was to hopefully push away the Boltund, give Tethys some more distance from that terrifying and unrelenting electric type.

The rain continued to fall.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow rested his head onto his arm, watching the battle before him, shivering slightly from the light rain that reaches far enough to drizzle the two watching elites. The battle appears frustrating, with one end the trainer appearing cocky and proud, the other hasty and hopefully thinking things through. As he observes the battle, he noted down something the unknown electric pokemon can do to perhaps end the battle early. The place is heavy with puddles and mud, which are a great source of material to conduct electricity. The Feebas is covered in both, therefore making it escapes much faster and efficient, but that by itself is good enough for any electric type move to reach it faster. If the electric type can just maybe use thunderbolt or anything else, that alone can hit the feebas without it having to move around at all. The feebas surviving for so long into the battle is already very impressive and apparently is quite strong too, so Willow has no doubt it can live through a few zips and zap. But then the feebas suddenly struck a Dragon Pulse, a move which he question is possible to be learned by a feebas at all. Now theory out the window, his head shot up and the elite now appeared more interested than before. This little Karp mask boy will be a unique opponent, he's sure of it, perhaps there is more to it he could do.

She saw Ren and Aeris leap on her lap on both sides of Blue as they looked up at her. "Greetings Ren and Aeris, it's been a long while since I have seen you," she said petting them both on the head. "Have you been a very good boy to Jon here Ren? I am pretty sure you have since been trained by the best and Aeris, you how beautiful you have become sweetie" she said to her scratching under her neck. Blue nudged Ren and Aeris gently as a greeting before leaping on the table to face Jon before leaping on his shoulders for the moment to look at him as she smiled gently wagging her tail a bit. "Now now Blue sweetie, what have I told you about claiming shoulders without asking permission first" she smiled a bit. "Umbre...("ah...almost forgot.,)" she said only she understanding her as she leaped down to sit on his lap looking up at him. "Sorry about that, she sometimes forgets about jumping on shoulders without permission but she has given her full trust on you, probably because you are a student that trained under Bellamy so she respects you" she explained giving a gentle smile. "My older brother Shadow knew Bellamy as well...very well" she added.

Maskerin nodded to Milo entering the Pokemon Center. "Hey Milo, did you know JC has the evolved Alolan form of Honey," she said approaching the Pokemart counter as she grabbed a couple of Full restores, revives and Max repels just in case. "Also, I can give you one of my Pokeballs specifically for him. Wait, how do you exactly know it's going to be a male, it could become a female" she asked questioning herself.

@Shadow_Pup @Willow Tree

An unexpected attack, it was a critical hit. It caught Sport by the neck, sending him back and hard against the muddy ground. The Boltund took a few seconds to gather himself from the heavy attack that caught him defenseless.

"Sport, return!" Robby called him back, grabbing a great ball. He tossed up his ball, the Kangashkan reappearing again and stood at a ready pose.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo tilted his head at her, one eyebrow arching upwards to look at her. "Did I say it's a boy?" he said slowly, "Oh wait, you mean the fact I said 'little guy'?" he laughed, "Little guy doesn't specifically mean boy alone Maskerin," he told her, "it's kind of the same if you say 'hey guys' in a group of friends or something." he explained, "Though I wouldn't mind whether it's a boy or girl," he added,"both will be quite sweet, I just hope their personality will be good."

The last-ditch effort from Tethys was much more effective than Karpman had originally been going for, much to Karpman's happiness. And while it hadn't been enough to KO the Boltund, it was evidently enough to warrant switching out to another Pokemon. Which Karpman took as win.
"Yesss!" Karpman declared, posing again in a victory position. "The powers of truth and justice wins out! Even in the face of such a grave disadvantage, a true hero never gives up!"
Karpman posed again, pointing at the Kangaskhan.
"Now! Let's show this fiend that we're only getting started! Tethys, use Surf!" Karpman commanded. The fish Pokemon nodded, letting out another cry. A large and wide wave, with it's powers boosted by the continuing rainstorm, appeared in front of the Feebas. It roared towards the Kangaskhan, ready to crash down onto the Normal Type.

Robby sighed heavily through his nose at his opponents outbursts once more. He watched patiently as the wave formed strong and quick as it hurdled towards Violet. Robby clapped and on command, Violet instantly changed poses and reared back her fist, and dashed forward with a Sucker Punch.

With speed and agility the mood provides, the Kangaskhan had her first flying towards the Feebass, merely moments before the wave connects.

(OOC: idk if and how sucker punch works in anime/rp so I did my best.)

DevVoid

As Hades watched the battle, he thought. Surely, this trainer could've easily ended this by simply commanding that electric dog-like pokemon to charge electricity into the mud. But, he waved that thought away, just rather thinking that the trainer wishes to not end the battle too early. By this moment, he finished his sandwich with a frown, considering it had been soaked from the rain, just as well as he was. Hades sighed. He didn't want to be in this rain anymore. Even if it was messing with the battle somewhat, he didn't want to end up soaking wet just because of one itty-bitty pokemon battle. He reached for one of the hyperballs on his belt and threw it out, casting out Zephyr, his Shiftry. He grabbed the hyperball as it flew back to him and looked to the Shiftry. " Zephyr, use Sunny Day to bring the sun back. " He said to the Shiftry. The Shiftry nodded and did a sort of ritual dance for three seconds, then pointed to the sky. The rainy clouds parted from the sky, and the harsh sunlight shone through, drying the lands. Zephyr then stood by his trainer, also now watching the battle alongside his trainer.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jon patted the umbreon gently, he was kind of annoyed that she hadn't answered his questions about Bellamy, but he acted as if all was fine, Cassie and Ginger were sat together on the table, almost impossible to tell the two apart. Ariah then remembered she hadn't told JC about Cassie, "oh yeah, JC, meet Cassie, she is Jon's partner and Ren and Aeris' daughter". Jon looked at his aunt, "oh yeah he said placing Cassie on his lap, Cassie was looking at JC with her head cocked, she didn't know what to make of her.

She realized that she had accidentally ignored this question. "About your question? I actually don't know Jon but maybe he felt that he was already good enough to not take the title or maybe he just liked where he was. Questions like that...who be best to ask him but...that seems impossible now"she said before looking to Cassie giving a gentle smile to the Eevee as she looked down at Ren and Aeris. "What do you two think?" She said as she can understand them.

@Shadow_Pup

Right as the Sucker Punch attack hit, something unusual happened. The rain died away, and an intense sunlight began to shine through the clouds. And this sunlight was no normal sunlight. It was hot. The Sucker Punch attack, much like the Mega Punch attack from before, sent the Feebas skipping away a few yards across the ground away from the Kangaskhan. The Surf Wave that had been building up simply fell back down, flowing towards the Kangaskhan but with much less force.

Karpman watched as the mud from Mud Sport dried up and the puddles began to disappear. This didn't make sense. He still had a few moments longer of the rain! With this intense sunlight, not only would Tethys no longer get her boost from Swift Swim, her water type moves would be much less effective. Still, he didn't let that bother him. Tethys slowly struggled back up, managing to hold on from that attack.
"I don't know how you managed to get the sun to come out, but if you think that's going to make a dent in my plans, you're dead wrong! Dragon Pulse!" Karpman commanded. Once again, a blue beam of purple, dragonlike energy was blasted from Tethys' mouth aiming straight for the Kangaskhan.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow blinked in surprise when the sun suddenly broke through the clouds and cast away the rain. It came out as nothing more than a ray of light, so he thought perhaps the rain was slowly departing , but the sun didn't seem to give the clouds a chance to fade before shining down harshly upon them, frying up the land and drying up the puddles. It was only until he look at Hades did he realize what had happen. He wanted to confront the man about it, to perhaps question him why did he interfere with the battle the two trainers are participating in but thought against it; he probably have his reasons. Besides, the sun shining is a whole lot better than pouring rain. Venny yawn and snuggled closer to take a short nap.

Maskerin chuckled. "Oh alright well, whatever hatches from the egg, you will be happy either way but I got what I needed here so if you want to buy something before we go to Poni you can" she said as Honey smiled wagging her tails while she was in Maskerin's arms. Sakuny barked as she sat down next to Maskerin as Key and Missy floated beside her with Honey resting in her arms. "Although, I like to train the girls first before I go since Honey and Seatris aren't at the final form ye3t which could prove a problem with the ground type Kahuna" she added as she placed Honey on her shoulders as she opened her notepad which contained all of her notes with coordinating styles and tricks.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo laughed, "Alright then, there's a training ground just right next to this place, you can train them there." He told her, "Buying stuff should be quick, I won't take long, if you want, I can spar with you for a bit if that'll be convenient." He offered, opening the door and walking in. He took some thinking looking at what they got to offer, which contains some pokeballs, potions, and some kind of disc which he don't need. Quickly picking out the things needed, he paid for it with ease before going to the other counter to get a drink. "Hm, Ditti," he cast out the Ditto, "go ask Maskerin if she'd like a drink of some sort," he gestured at the menu, "they got boba so I thought she might want one." He said. Ditti nodded and slides out the pokemon center, seeking out the lady before blubbing at her lazily, tugging at the hem of her dress, trying to get her attention. Once the blob does, though there not sure if they did, they turned into a book, words written upon it asking the questions Milo wants answers from, including the boba comment. The blob then waited for the woman's answer.

Maskerin looked down to see what was tugging her dress seeing it was just Ditti. "What is it Ditti? Does Milo want me for something?" she asked picking up the purple blob gently before going to where Milo was. "Did you want me for something Milo?" she asked holding Ditti firmly. "You like you want to get me something like the sweetheart you are" she smiled as Honey laid on her shoulder firmly holding them with her paws as she was a bit eager to train with Seatris.

@Willow Tree