• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alola, 3 Years Later Roleplay

She chuckled not blushing at his teasing comment since she was able to hold her embarrassment more firmly so it didn't affect her. "Yeah nice try Hades, you have to do way better then that to embarrass me, however, Mr. Hades I am positive that you have a MAJOR crush on me but won't admit it right away" she smirked teasing as she had a thought that he would really become embarrassed after thoses words and would chuckle about it along with Blue. "Is it the truth or not Assistant Champion?" She added to her teasing as she folded her arms against her chest leaning her face in but careful to not hit him with her wolf mask.

Maskerin let go of Milo's hand before turning to face him. "Oh come on Milo, this spot is the best place to train so why not hehe don't you want to see it in clear view and if your lucky you get to see evolutions happen" she reminded him. "Vulpix!"Honey said giving a smile as she wagged her tails.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Hmm, do I have a crush on you? Wouldn't you like to know with the way you look at me, huh? " He countered, teasing right on back. " Yeah, I notice the way you look at me sometimes. Guess it feels better to admire the view secretly than admitting your love directly, eh? " He teased, bopping her against the nose of her mask. Him and Zephyr snickered a bit and Hades held up his hand. " But, I think we should stop here. Y'know, before people actually get the idea that there's something going on here. " He said, chuckling lightly.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jon woke up as Nurse Joy returned, he walked over to pick up his pokemon and thanked Nurse Joy, when he returned Ariah said "Jon this is Kitty, she will be coming with us" she hoped this would count as saying she could come and smiled at the girl, "so let's go then shall we" Jon asked as Cassie climbed into his shoulder.

Katty stood up, Seeming very happy that she just got new friends. She smiled to Jon ''Nice to meet you!'' She said. While saying this she felt her pokéball shaking, Seconds later her Brionne got out. ''Hello Brionne!'' She thought about something, then looked at them ''Talking about pokémons, What Pokémons do you guys have?'' She asked curious. while asking this her brionne jumped onto her shoulder.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo sighed and ran a hand through his hair, seemingly a bit uncertain with getting so close up high. "Sure, if that's what you want," he said, "And seeing something evolve right before my very eyes is quite tempting," he agreed, "but I'm staying further in, you guys can as close to the rails as you want, so long as you don't fall off, otherwise, I want no part in it." He said.

She shook her head. "Some people do assume that but I correct them right away that we are just good friends. Wouldn't want to feel awkward if someone else asked this, not like we have time for that since we are "busy" with our titles" she said reassuring him as Blue nodded to JC's statement.

Maskerin shook her head. "I am not going to use the railing Milo, that's just dangerous, I am going to use this field here to practice training before we arrive in Poni ok so no need to worry" she gave a gentle smile before returning all of the girls except for Honey and Seatris her Brionne who she had let out of her Pokeball. "Alright Honey and Seatris, time for coordinating training" she said to them. "Vul!" "Brion!". "Alright Seatris Bubble beam and Honey Ice shards!" She said. "Vul! Brionne!" Seatris used Bubble beam in the air as Honey used Ice shard. "Good girls, now Powder Snow Honey!" She said as the Alolan Vulpix used Powder Snow freezing the Bubble beam and ice shard before they shattered with a sparkling finish. "Well done girls" she said looking to them then at Milo.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo stood at the sidelines, a little folding chair that were set up purposefully for the passengers lines the way of his path as he watch the girls train. He gave occasional cheers and praises of encouragement to push her on, and gave her a bright thumbs up when she look to him. "You're doing great so far dear!" He called, "Go on, you can do more!" He waved his arms up to show his support physically, as that is the most he could do for her at the moment. Taking a gentle sip from his coffee that has yet miraculously to be finish, he place it aside and sat down on one of the folding chairs, taking out a sunglasses to shield his eyes from the sun and sparkle of ice that Maskerin is performing with. "Really bright!" He laughed the teasing note, leaning back as he continued to watch the girls.

"Wait what?!" Was all Robby could say as the Magikarp launched itself with unrealistic speed for it's species to unleash Foul Play, also something completely impossible to be performed by a Magikarp. Something was off, but Robby just couldn't figure it out. Violet was struck directly by the move being caught surprised by the move. The Kangaskhan was knocked back and onto the ground as her guard was down.

"Okay girl, eyes sharp. Something off is going on here." Violet got back on her feet, staring down the Magikarp. "Let's keep our distance from it for now and hit it with an Earthquake." The Kangaskhan lifted her foot, and smashed down onto the ground. The radius of the battle ground began to crack as an enormous tremble began to arise, shaking harder and harder.

@Captain Cardboard

The chunks off earth knocked the Magikarp into the air, and it's form seemed so shimmer and wobble. By the time it hit the ground, the Pokemon had changed completely. Where there was once a Magikarp, there now stood a dark-furred foxlike Pokemon known as Zoroark. The Pokemon landed on her feet, grinning at the Kangaskhan before doing a mocking bow.
"Haha! Foolish fool! You fell victim to our brilliant strategy! You have been bamboozled!" Karpman said, striking yet another pose. "Now, Raza! Night Daze!"
The Zoroark put its paws close together, and small sphere of crackling dark energy began to form. Once the sphere of dark energy formed, it exploded outward in a pitch-black shockwave.

@RobbyK

"-I knew it was a Zoroark-" she thought. "I guessed correctly, it was a Zoroark no Magikarp in the world can learn Night Daze well actually Hades and I guess correctly that it was indeed a Zoroark" she corrected as Blue nodded looking up at her partner before back at the battle at hand. Blue was just studying Karpman's strategies just in case he decided to challenge JC herself.

Maskerin smiled. "You tease hehe I am not finished yet, Honey Hail and then Aurora veil and then Dazzling beam and Seatris Hydro pump!" she said as Honey used Hail and then Aurora veil as she added Dazzling beam to it as it gave a brilliant sparkle. Seatris used Hydro pump to combine all the moves together and due to the Aurora Veil, it gave an even more brilliant effect. "Now Honey you know what to do!" she told her. "Vulpix!" she said using Ice beam and shot it at the Hydro pup until every move froze solid forming an Alolan Ninetales before it shattered leaving specks of shards.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Woah! So it was a zoroark! Just like you said!" Willow exclaimed, looking a bit surprised by the transformation that had just taken place, "Amazing! And to think such a talented trainer exist out there, I have no doubt he'll pass the first few elites!" The boy gasped.

Milo tilted his glasses slightly, getting himself a better view of all the sparkle and effects created by the girls, only to put them back immediately when the sun shine on them way too shiny. The shards send out by Honey soon after cause him to shiver slightly, trembling a bit as he wave away the freezing particles. "Whew! Fantastic, girls! Keep it up!" He encouraged, waving from the sidelines.

DevVoid

Hades had looked over to Willow upon the statement he made, and just looked confusedly at him, having lowered his sunglasses down with his left hand a bit to make direct eye contact. " ..your entire team is Grass and Fairy Types, while nearly all of his pokemon have been nothing but water types so far. I don't think he'll pass the first two elites just solely for having one different pokemon in his team. " Hades said, turning back to the battle and nudging his sunglasses back up. He looked to Willow again " Besides, there's also Shadow, who I'm sure you know has also an advantageous typing in his team. So really, a simple trick like that won't go anywhere in a league of elite trainers. " Hades said, shrugging and looking back to the battle.

She looked to Willow. "Yes because Zoroark has the ability Illusion which allows Zoroark to take the form of the party member in 6th place on the team but it will not activate if the sixth member fainted or is the same Pokemon like Zoroark itself and it will only wear off once a move hits it directly to reveal its true form and as I said before it's easy to see when it is a Zoroark with the moves it has since it will not copy the actual moves of the actual Pokemon only it's own" she explained listening to what Hades was saying. "What you say is true Hades, although Shadow does have a weakness towards water types he also has an advantage towards them so yes he will have a difficult type reaching to me or Shadow at this point" she said. "Not to mention that Magikarp and Feebas are the weakest in their first evolution compared to their evolved forms, Milotic and Gyarados. Even if he does have tricks up his sleeve, it won't be any good against the league if he doesn't have a backup prepared" she finished looking back at the battle at hand.

The ship was already moving to Poni island as she continued to train with Honey and Seatris who perfected the combinations perfectly. She gave the girls a break as she looked to Milo. "So what did you think Milo? Do you believe that I can beat the last Kahuna?" she asked as Honey and Seatris looked to Milo with a smile. "Vul!" "Brionne!".

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Well, he'd have to beat all four elite members to even get a chance, by which point his pokemon will be inevitably injured and exhausted. Then, don't forget that any challenger who manages to pull through all the four elites will have to face me before battling against you. And believe you me that I could easily wipe the floor with almost any pokemon using even only Zephyr and Gojira. Zephyr only needs a turn to get ready, and that's only to set up his Sunny Day. " Hades explained, pointing to the harsh sunlight above. " How does a simple Shiftry accomplish so much in so little time? Simple. A simple Solar Blade works wonders underneath harsh sunlight, wouldn't you say so? " Hades said. Zephyr simply nodded, just tanking his pride. "..oh, that reminds me. " Hades said, sitting back down on the now K.O Graveler, sitting on its back. He took out the rest of his hyper balls and pressed the buttons on them, casting out the rest of his team. He gave them the pokepuffs he bought for them earlier, and then went on to watch the battle again.

Last edited:
She looked to Hades. "Oh yes I almost forgot, you are the assistant Master and believe me I trained you well so yes he will have a hard time even getting to me, hm it has been three years since I become the Alolan Champion and they only become stronger and stronger as the years past and I am more difficult to defeat in these upcoming years" she said as Blue nodded to JC's words then up at Hades. "However, I have this bad feeling, like I should pay attention to it then I should have" she added sighing as she looked at the battle once more seeing how this would end.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow took Hades's words into consideration, though he doesn't completely agree with it. Though Willow knew he had a dramatic type advantage, he was still the easiest to beat out of the elites, despite being the second one in the line of battle. Not to mention, though the masked figure's team consists mostly out of water types, the zoroark alone can wordlessly turn the tides on him, due to the skill his pokemon possess that allow it to turn into any type of pokemon. Willow still has no doubt the masked man can at least beat him in a battle. But the timid male kept his mouth shut to Hades's statement despite knowing what kind of retort to snap back and only nodded to the assistant's words. "Yeah," he whispers to Hades, voice low and barely audible, "you're right," he said, twiddling with his hair, a habit of his he still has yet to explain why.

Milo smiled, sliding the sunglasses off his face and hooking it on his hand as he looks to Maskerin. "To be honest," he chimed, "I believed you are going to win either way, even before you show me off this fancy ice performance." he told her, "I think you're going to defeat the Kahuna no problem." he winked at her. "And look, the ship is closing in on land," he added, pointing at the widening island, a hint of relief in his voice knowing that he could kiss the sea goodbye at least for now. "You think you're ready yet? Do you need to train more?" he asks, "Or do you think you can go challenge the kahuna immediately."

Maskerin looked to Milo before out at the ocean seeing Poni island up ahead. "Well, if you really believe in me then...I'll go for her..." she said smiling shyly. "Bri!" Seatris called to Maskerin. "Yes, what is it Seatris?" she asked her looking at the Brionne and the moment she did a bright light blue light surrounded Seatris completely as Maskerin knew what this meant. "Milo look!" she said pointing to Seatris as she saw her grow much bigger before the light disappeared revealing Seatris final form, Primarina. "Prima!" Seatris said. "Omg Seatris, you evolved into Primarina" she said happily hugging her. "Prima!" she smiled hugging her. "Look how beautiful Seatris is Milo" she said to him.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oh shoot-" Milo jumped away from the Brionne, thinking that a move attack was coming for whatever reason. But it was, in fact, not an attack, but an evolving sign, as the pokemon turned into a Primarina, a lovely mermaid like pokemon. "Wow! She evolved!" He exclaimed, pleasantly surprised, "Man, she certainly has grown more beautiful." He chimed, taking out his pokedex to collect this new pokemon data that he had yt to retrieve. "Sweet! A great singer and dancer, wow, she'll be a great asset to performing." He said. "Be careful with using her though, if it ever just so happens she hurts her throat, things wouldn't turn out pretty." He warns, "Primarina's voice is pretty darn important." He told her, "Damaging it can lead you to having some problems." He said.

Maskerin looked to Milo nodding. "Yes I understand that and yes that would be a problem if that happens so let's take a note of that alright Seatris" she said to the Primarina. "Prima!" She said giving a smile nodding. "Now it's just Honey but her evolution involves an ice stone which is in the clear case there on her collar but only went she is ready" she said seeing the boat come closer to Poni island. "Look Milo, it's just up ahead" she said pointing out at the sea.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo hummed joyously, cautiously leaning over the rails only slightly to get a closer look at the land that is killing the distance. But the moment he did he stepped back and just laughed it with a face that said 'haha, nope'. "Great! Now, if I were to estimate the time it'll take to get there, it shouldn't be too long, maximum will be about 10 minutes." He guessed. "Minimum will be....let's see...if the boat is fast enough, probably 5 minutes will be just right." He said.

Meanwhile, in a Hotel, Jasmine was asleep on the bed, her face covered by a pillow she had accidentally grabbed when she was sleeping.
Her Eevee, Ayu had woken up from her bed and managed to pull the pillow off Jasmine's face, nudging her face.
''...Ayu..? Give me a few more minutes...'' Jasmine would say still half asleep. ''Eevee!'' Ayu kept nudging Jasmine trying to make her get out of bed. ''Fine, fine. You win this time.'' Jasmine smirked, throwing the covers away. Jasmine looked through her dresser to find her favorite clothes. She used the elevator to get down, running towards the exit of the hotel. She took out her Pokeballs releasing her Milotic, Gardevoir, Dragonite, Volcarona and her Decidueye. ''What do you guys want to get? The sweet cuisine here in Alola? They were called malasadas?''
Her team smiled happily, nodding. ''Okay, let's go!'' She exclaimed happily, running towards the bakery, her team shortly following after her.

DevVoid

" Well, it's not just that you trained me well. With you, I merely got better. But I was already strong before. After all, if I wasn't, how could I have gotten these? " Hades said, reaching into his overcoat's inner upper left pocket. He took out his wallet out of it, and took out two trainer cards. The first was his Alolan Trainer Card, but the second was a Trainer Card from Kalos. In his hand were also two other cards that didn't seem like trainer cards at first. He walked to Willow and JC and showed them each the cards. The first he showed was of course his Alolan Trainer Card, set with all the island trial stamps. The second was the Kalos trainer card, set with all of the eight badges of Kalos, ranging from the Bug Badge all the way to the Iceberg badge. Then he showed the first of the two strange cards. It was of a purple colour, and was actually the calling card for Drasna, with a signature proving that Hades had beat this elite four member. The second was the calling card of Siebold, a blue card, with the same signature, except with Siebold's name on it instead. " I'd gotten all of these before even meeting you. Of course, I lost to you, JC. But trust me, I'll get over that point eventually. And who knows, if I don't become champion here, I might just become the Kalos Champion instead. " He laughed. " Feel free to take them and get a better look at them. Just be sure to give them back to me. "

Jasmine huffed, looking up at the bakery. ''We're...finally...here..'' She gasped for air.
''So you all want malasada's right?'' She asked her Pokemon. Her Pokemon nodded. ''Inside your Pokeballs, then.''
She booped her Pokemon's heads lightly with their specific Pokeballs, then going inside the bakery. Walking up to the counter. ''I'll buy 7 malasadas, please.''
She said giving the money, receiving the malasadas. She walked out of the bakery searching for a Pokemon center to heal her Pokemon just in case they got hurt. Walking inside the Pokemon center, she would ask Nurse Joy to heal her Pokemon.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Amazing," Willow breathed, poking at the badges as if he didn't believe it was real, "I knew you were good, but this good, wow, I really do need to catch up quicker," he said, half to himself. Hades' remnant of evidence for his impressive skills truly left him in awe and envy, he wishes he could go out there and do all that he wants. Sadly, he had only ever collected Kanto region badges, the rest out there he has yet to see for himself. "And the trial stamps too! You really just might become a champion in other regions if not here Hades," Willow said. "I've never really been to Kalos before, only briefly but never really got the chance to explore it." he said, "But you went and got the badges resting there, I'm really amazed," he said.

Jasmine would wait for a short while, going back to Nurse Joy to get her Pokemon. She took them out of their Pokeballs
''Here are you're malasadas!'' Jasmine would say happily, enjoying her malasada. Once her team finished eating, she finally remembered her trials.
''Oops, I guess I kind of forgot we're here to do the trials...Welp, I guess we should go. Was the trial captain called llima..?'' ( Is he the trial captain? If my memory serves me correct then that should be correct, right? I just don't wanna get it wrong- )

Last edited:
Alola. Home sweet home. For many, it was a new experience entirely, but to him? This was home. He was born and raised here. But of course, he didn't stay here and learn everything here. Of course not. He had traveled places, he had done things. But it was time he was home again.

And then, unexpectedly, there's a new fad going on. Another set of challengers after the champion of Alola. Oh goody, more people doing the island challenge- which meant more people hiking through home and striking up challenges with each other. Collax was all for friendly competition.. but it didn't often stay friendly. Which was why he wasn't interested in taking on the League. His team was experienced and capable, but it wasn't confidence that put him off. It was the concept of the challenge itself. He had done what he wanted, so why would he want to stress himself out and challenge something greater than himself? Not yet. Maybe later in life, when he felt like it.

In the meantime, he was here, strolling through the edge of town. His posse of Pokemon trailed behind him like a mob, but they weren't intimidating like one. The only reason Collax allowed them to roam free with him was because he preferred them outside of their pokeballs. So he stepped along.. and a large Trevenant stomped along behind him on its six beefy, wooden legs. Atop the Trevenant's head sat a Ledian, and on either side of the Ledian was a Mismagius and a Volcarona. Both of them rested on the Trevenant's shoulders. Alongside the Trevenant stomped along a Drapion, constantly glancing around in every direction- as though a lookout ready to stop an ambush. And finally, floating along beside Collax himself was a Malamar, its tentacles folded politely behind its large, flat body.

Collax wandered into a Pokemon Center, keen on getting something to drink from the cafe that always sat in the corner of the Alola Pokecenters. Wearing high, thick-soled boots, a heavy trenchcoat, jeans, a blue shirt, and a grey trilby hat, he looked like a drifter. But he was only 18 years of age. Over to the side, he spotted another trainer with her Pokemon released, all enjoying malasadas. With a cheerful grin, he stepped over towards her, followed by his own posse, and tipped his hat at her.

"Howdy! Enjoyin' lunch there, lass?" He greeted with pep, his team of Pokemon stopping behind him. The Ledian, Mismagius, and Volcarona all got up and floated around the Pokemon Center curiously, inspecting other Pokemon in the building. The Malamar, Drapion, and Trevenant, however, stayed at Collax's side.

@FantasyApprentice

Jasmine was startled at the voice, flinching. She looked up at the person who spoke to her.
''Oh...um..yeah. The malasadas here taste sweet...'' She said softly, mumbling to herself a little.
Jasmine's Volcarona, Firefly quickly noticed the other Volcarona, out of curiosity he would fly up to the other Volcarona, inspecting the Volcarona.
''Firefly, please don't do anything to bother the Volcarona...'' Jasmine said to her Volcarona. Firefly nodded at his trainer's command. ''S-sorry...I'm Jasmine...Jasmine Silverwood. I'm new here, I'm a new challenger, so um..hi.'' Jasmine said, awkwardly looking at her malasada before taking a bite of her malasada. ''...If you want to battle we could...if you want...'' She trailed off, shyly.
@Zixal

Last edited:
She saw Hades cards and gave a chuckle. "I knew from the start you were strong Hades but you ask me to train you better so I placed you as and assistance Master and your doing really well at it" she said looking to him. "I accepted it of course since I was potential in you and also that will be difficult to grab Hades, I'm not as an easy opponent as others think" she said before looking to Willow. "Don't worry Willow, you are doing well as the Grass/Fairy Elite" she said giving a smile.

"Your the Alolan champion are you not?" said a voice behind her. She turned around slowly following Blue who did the same. "Who's asking?" She said not willing to answer that question with clarification. "Just...a Challenger you really know well" he said. She noticed the Gender beside him and knew exactly who it was. "What is it that you want...Ferninand?" She asked. "Simple, a challenge from the champion herself" he asked her. "You think it's that easy to just ask to challenge me? There are rules you need to follow" "I don't care about the rules since I am not in the league just yet but I want to test my strength towards you and only you, Gengar Shadow ball!" He said as he user Shadow ball towards her. She saw Blue react quickly since she didn't really have to command her on what move to use to counter the attack this they were both extremely close towards each other. Blue used iron tail to hit the Shadow ball back at Gengar directly hitting him with his super effective move before she returned back to her side.

"Nice try but unlike you I have just one rule, you have to face the assistant Master first before you challenge me plain and simple" she said sternly. "I disagree Master Champion, you must challenge me whether you like it or not!" "I decline" she said we she suddenly saw a jolt of electricity which appeared to be a Thunder on the Gengar. She turned to look as she knew those electric jolts anywhere. "Incorrect Ferninand, you must defeat me before going forward to challenge the Assistant Champion and the Master Champion herself or are you scared?" He asked as a well built male with jet black hair and light blue-gold eyes with a bang covering it mostly the gold one with a Jolteon appeared. "Brother Shadow?" She said. "Greetings sister, I'll handle him just fine" he said also wearing the same exact mask as she was but black and gold streaked. Blue's sister Sparkx stood in front of him battle ready. "Tsk fine, you want to lose that badly then so be it" he said sending out his Banette Banchee. "I wouldn't underestimate me if I were you" he said pulling out a Pokeball. "Leo let's go!" He said as he threw it up in the air as it opened revealing a Luxray. "Luxray!" She said facing the Banette. "Hm, we should let my brother handle this, trust me he trained very hard until his body was sore and I helped him in the part" she told Hades and Willow.

She saw the boat stop at the port before running down the stairs as Honey and Seatris followed. She made her way out onto the dock as she looked to Seatris. "Well done on evolving Seatris, take a good rest" she said petting the Primarina. "Prima!" She said as Maskerin pulled out her Dive ball as she was sucked in. She picked up Honey holding her in her arms before waving her hand up high to Milo. "Come on Milo" she called.

(Yes @FantasyApprentice llima is the Captain of the island challenge on Melemele island and the only on as a matter of fact)

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, to be fair, I was born in Kalos, so it's only natural I have these badges. And yeah, the stamps too. Otherwise, how do you think I'd be able to become assistant champion if I hadn't completed the island trials beforehand? " Hades said with a slight grin. He took the cards back and stored them in his wallet again. He stored the wallet back in the pocket in his overcoat, and looked on to Ferdinand, a person stupid enough to seemingly want to challenge the master champion outright. He looked to Shadow and nodded. " Well, if you want to take my place in battle, go for it. We could also do a double battle, if you want. " He said to Shadow, then took out his hyper balls to cast his own team back into them.

Karpman had just called out his attack when the loud crackle from a nearby Thunder attack made him flinch. Looking over, the masked trainer noticed once again the group of people that had been watching him. But looking closer, Karpman watched as another masked man, one with black hair, along with a masked woman with light brown hair were facing another man, one that had just sent out his Banette. The masked man sent out a Luxray, and it appeared that they were about to battle. Wha... but... they...
"Hey! HEY!" Karpman yelled over to Ferninand and Shadow. "Just who do you think you are?! We're in the middle of a battle right here! If you are going to battle, do it somewhere else!"

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow smiled at the compliment, pleased with himself that the champion thought he was capable of his part. But his joy didn't last long when an unknown figure suddenly step forward to challenge JC. This guy, he was sure he didn't fight any of the elites, probably not even the gym leaders, who gave him the right to cut in line?! But Willow, being the shy guy he is, kept his mouth shut and allowed JC to fight it out. He did bristle in alarm when the fight actually broke out to something dangerous, and nearly send out Venus to do something about it. Seems like that was needed, as Shadow came out to help soon enough. "JC...you know this guy?" Willow asked, pointing at the stranger Shadow was up against, "Who is he exactly?"

Milo sighed and gulped as he stepped down the light stairway to the port, careful to not look down into the dark murky water below. A lapras pranced nearby, splashing chilling water near his feet and he squeaked before making a bolt for the port. Soon at the hands of safety, he allowed himself to merely collapse onto the satisfyingly sturdy floor that doesn't sway left to right. "Whew, glad that's over."

The boy nodded, his grin widening a little bit. He looked dirty, like he hadn't taken a shower or bath in a long time, but he looked polite. It was obvious he had a bit of a slang as well, but it didn't make him impossible to understand, at the least. His Trevenant, Drapion, and Malamar all stood beside him, glancing around. The Trevenant seemed to stand almost exactly like Collax, while Drapion kept a sharp eye on everyone in the Pokemon Center. The Malamar, meanwhile, just eyed the cafe. He didn't seem interested in much else.

The Volcarona glanced down at Firefly, the other Volcarona that approached her. The Mismagius stayed by her side, raising an eyebrow at him. Neither really knew what to make of this fellow Volcarona, but they didn't seem hostile. Just curious.

Collax, meanwhile, stuck his hand out to shake, full of gusto.

"Jasmine, ey? Nice name! Mine's Collax Edgerigo! And yer a challenger, huh? Sounds like fun. I ain't a challenger myself, but I do love watchin' them go for it. I seen some great trainers in th' past, really. Learned from one of 'em. Eh." He shrugged.

"If you wanna battle, I'd be happy to give you a warm-up for the big leagues! Lemme tell you, you gotta have one heck of a team if you wanna take on the champion. I'd love to see what you got!"

@FantasyApprentice

Jasmine looked at his hand for a moment before shaking his hand, ''Thanks! I'm not aiming to beat the champion, to be really honest. I just want to get the trial stamps. I heard about it and wanted to check it out.'' She said happily.
''We should do it on a training arena though, I'm sure we'd wreck the Pokecenter while battling.'' She would look at her team member's briefly then spoke. ''Are you guys ready?'' Her Pokemon nodded, excited at the prospect of battling another trainer.
''Is there a battling arena or training arena around here, Collax?'' Jasmine would ask Collax curiously.

Collax nodded, sticking his hands back into his pockets. The Trevenant at his side seemed to mimic his movements, placing his large wooden hands on his waist. The Drapion turned to face Jasmine again, a constant, low growl emanating from him at all times. It wasn't targeted at Jasmine, it was just the way the Drapion acted. The Malamar faced her as well, tilting his head slightly.

The Volcarona, Mismagius, and Ledian all lowered themselves back down to Collax's side, taking their places again on the Trevenant's head and shoulders. The tree pokemon didn't seem to mind.

"Oh, absolutely. I don't even think battles are allowed in the Center, really. There's a Trainer School just down the road from here, and they got a great field for battles there. We can spar there if ya want to." He responded, adjusting the hat on his head. It seemed to be the cleanest part of his entire body, that hat.

"Not going for the champion, eh? Respectable. Just going for the fun of it, like I did? I got all the stamps and such, but never went on to the League or anything. Still ain't planning on it. But lemme tell ya, the island challenge? It was pretty darn fun! Great way to get closer to yer Pokemon and all that jazz. C'mon!"

He turned and marched out of the Center, followed by his team of Pokemon. The Trevenant glanced back at Jasmine and gave her a thumbs-up with his large wooden hand before following.

Jasmine followed him shortly after he marched out of the Pokecenter, wrapping her half-eaten malasada quickly, putting it into her bag. Her Pokemon Team following her quickly, not wanting to lose a chance of battling a trainer. @Zixal

She looked to Karpman giving a cold look under her mask. "Calm down man, there is room for another battle and as you can see they are in a great distance from your battle so it's not my fault that he decided to start a battle with me so focus on yours and we will focus on ours" she said sternly but coldly. She looked to Willow. "Yes I very well do Willow, that is Fernande and his partner Gengar, you can say he "was" a friend from my childhood with a major crush on me....and well...let's just say he is not the nicest person to be around sometimes...."she told her looking to Willow. "Annoying yes so I just coldly avoid him sometimes" she finished.

Shadow looked to Hades and just gave a smile. "I don't mind double teaming up friend, I am dying to test my strength out" he said as Ferninand was already ahead of them as he let out Banette as well. "You better be ready Ferninand!" He said as Leo growled.in position.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Oh, how wonderful! Alright, I'll join you. " Hades said, walking to Shadow's side. He briefly glanced over to Willow. " Here's an example on why even beating the elite four won't get you anywhere. " He told him, before looking back at Fernande and taking out a hyperball. " Go, Razor! " He said, throwing out the hyper ball. A Weavile wearing an expert belt around it's head, just below the red feathers, came out of the hyperball with its arms crossed. It looked to the Banette, a cold look on its face. Then, the Weavile suddendly disappeared, appearing behind the Banette. Hades didn't have to make a command, the Weavile knew what it had to do as Hades taught it well. The Weavile delivered a Sucker Punch, hitting the Banette before it could even react, and launched it into the direction of Leo from the boosted amount of damage the expert belt put into the Sucker Punch. " If you can knock the Banette into the Gengar, that'd be neat. " Hades said to Shadow as Razor turned to Hades' side.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow nodded to each and every one of JC's words, taking them into account of what's happening. So perhaps this guy is a stalker? Pervert? He wouldn't know. Willow twiddle with his hair, nervously looking between the two battles. Trapped in the middle of two ongoing battles, Willow found no such thing as a safe place to watch it except standing there with his pokemons at the ready. He did not offer to join, it was not his battle to be fought, and he's sure JC can take care of it even alone. Venny croaked and comforted him, and he merely sighed and sat back down, praying to the gods don't let the attack hurt anybody.

Karpman studied the masked people carefully, listening to the woman's response. In his experience, there were only two types of people that wore masks. This woman, and that man... they were either heroes, or villains. And as of this moment, Karpman was not able to tell which one they were. He'd have to ask them later.
"Very well! In that case, I wish you best of luck on your battle!" Karpman called over to Shadow and Ferninand. With that, the Magikarp-masked trainer turned his attention back to Robby and his Kangaskhan.
"Now! Make your move!" Karpman called over to Robby.

Collax heartily marched down the street, momentarily glancing back at Jasmine. The Trevenant at his side continued on, mostly watching for vehicles to avoid. The Malamar floated on the other side of Jasmine, looking the other direction.

Collax, meanwhile, was interested in meeting Jasmine and her team. Though battling was something he was experienced and accustomed to, it wasn't his favorite pastime. Rather, he much enjoyed the pleasantries of life more. Cooking and eating, playing games, exploring, talking, all sorts of things. Though battles had their fair share of excitement and entertainment, and they were a great way to bond with one's own team of Pokemon.

He nodded upwards at Jasmine, as a way to get her attention.

"So hey, where'd you come from? 'Cause you don't look like you came from Alola. And who's your team, you wanna introduce me to 'em? It's nice to meet'ya opponent before a battle."

@FantasyApprentice