• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alola, 3 Years Later Roleplay

Shiori looked over, startled at Shadow putting a hand on his shoulder. He hadn't been expecting that. Shadow's response surprised Shiori as well, and the young trainer didn't really know what to say.
"Uh... Yeah... Uh..." Shiori stammered. He shook his head, trying to comprehend everything. "I just... I didn't... When I started today, I didn't think I'd end up running into the Champion, or all the most powerful trainers in the region! I'm still new to Alola, so I didn't even know who you guys were!"
Then yet another bombshell was dropped on Shiori. The timid guy he had been talking to, Willow... He was an Elite Four?! Shiori just kind of gawked at Willow, staring at the Grass-type user in shock.
"Y-you... Are you really an Elite Four?" Shiori asked Willow.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Er...eh..hee hee, surprised?" Willow stammered, uncomfortably shuffling his foot on the ground, not knowing what else to say to the gawking trainer in front of him. "Yeah, I'm an elite four, the grass and fairy one, like I mentioned before, I'm not particularly strong, so you don't need to be too taken aback." He assured the trainer. "It is merely a title, by looks alone you'll probably think I'm nowhere close to even getting a badge," he laughed as Venny croaked hoarsely in between the two. "Just think of me as a regular trainer if you'd like, I don't hold the honor as proudly as others does, I'd much rather be known as a random trainer passing by with a starter for a partner than an elite." He told him.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades took another puff from his cigarette, then flipped it around with his tongue, holding it upward against his lower teeth, letting it fall backwards onto his tongue and extinguished the cigarette with the spit on his tongue. Promptly, he cast out Gojira out of his hyperball and spit the cigarette into the air. Gojira breathed out hot fire, using Flamethrower to completely melt the cigarette into nothingness, even melting the ashes. Hades spit out some of the ashes and embers on his tongue and looked on to the battle between JC and the Trainer. " Come on now, Willow. You're an elite four member. If you were as weak as you say you are, you wouldn't have gotten this far now would you? After all, not just any mere ol' trainer gets to earn the title as being member of the Elite Four without proving their worth. " Hades said, glancing over to Willow.

Shiori looked at Willow carefully, watching him closely. Not that strong?! This guy was an Elite Four member! One of the strongest trainers in the region! Shiori just couldn't wrap his head around it. The young man let out a sigh and shook his head, running a hand through his hair.
"It's, uh... It's fine. Sorry for, uh, gawking." Shiori said. He looked over to the battle at hand before sighing again.
"As much as I would like to stay and watch the Champion battle someone... I still need to get my Pokemon to the Pokemon Center." Shiori said. Casting one more glance to the battle between JC and the mysterious man, Shiori turned towards the town.
"Let's get going, huh?" Shiori said to Willow, managing a small smile.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow smiles at Hades, though he doesn't look like he will say anymore than what he already did. At the moment, he was preoccupied with Shiori, who was apologizing for gawking too much. The young man seemed pretty done with the situation at hand, and asks for them to leave for town, which Willow was happy with.
"Sure!" He agreed, taking out his pokeballs and returning all his pokemon besides Venny, who used Vine whip to launch herself onto his shoulder, and there she stayed. "Pokemon Center huh? Alright, easy enough, let's go!" He chirped, putting away his things and walked on towards the path leading to town, stopping only to see if Shiori was coming too.

"Alright." Shiori said, easily keeping pace with the Elite Four member. It felt a little awkward now, to be honest. And it was made even better by the fact that they still had quite a while to go to get into town. The guy was an Elite Four, for Pete's sake! He seemed like such a normal guy before. It was just so crazy. Deciding to break the silence, Shiori spoke up. Just keep it cool, Shiori. The guy asked you to treat him like you would just another person, so that's what you're going to do. Just have a conversation. Make small talk.
"So, uh... How long have you been a member of the Elite Four?" Shiori asked Willow.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hmm, well, I believe I got the title around 15, I'm 19 now, so that means around 4 years." he answered, "I don't remember the exact date though, and I never bothered to remember, it'll do me no good either way," he said, "And 4 years is pretty long, so I guess I'm honored to say that I've known the champion just as long, we're not close, but it's an honor nonetheless." he beamed. "Are you trying to complete the island challenge by any chance? It's possible, seeing that you mentioned that your pokemons were all koed, did you get into a fight?"

She pulled out Gem's Luxury ball. "Gem return for now" she said as she nodded before being sucked into her Pokeball. She pulled out another Luxury ball as she threw it up as it opened revealing an Absol. "Sol!" Blade said. "Remain focus Blade, just like I taught you" Blade nodded. "-As you wish JC-" Blade said saying a language only she could understand. "NidoKing Superpower!" He said as NidoKing used Superpower. "-Sword dance and Psycho cut-" she said. Blade leaped up in the air to avoid NidoKing's attack using swords dance before using Psycho cut from behind with a direct hit.

Shadow sighed standing next to Hades. "This battle is going to end quickly as she won't give him a chance at all to hit back....so no need to worry about him..." He said as Sparkx took Hades shoulder.

@DevVoid

15?! This guy had became an Elite Four when he was 15 years old?! Shiori paused a moment, staring at Willow in shock before catching up with the trainer once again. This guy's got to be some kind of battling prodigy! And he considered himself weak. Well, at least the title hadn't gone to his head. When Willow asked if Shiori was trying to complete the island challenge, the black hair trainer chuckled and shook his head no.
"Island Challenges? Those are like Alola's version of Gyms, right? Yeah, no way. I'm not that good." Shiori said. He looked down at the Pokeballs on his belt before continuing. "I mean, I battle. I like to go against people I meet, but I usually end up losing. And if I tried to do the Island Challenges, well... That'll just put me against stronger and stronger opponents. My Pokemon will get hit harder and harder, and, well... I don't think I'd be able to put them through that."
Not feeling too comfortable about this subject, Shiori decided to switch it back to Willow.
"So, you said you became an Elite Four member when you were 15? How did that happen?" Shiori asked Willow.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow blinked at the new set of question and he flinched nervously at the thought.
"Well...I'm not exactly comfortable with reliving that moment, so I won't talk directly about it. Why I became one though, is an easier question to answer." He said, "My parents wish to rake a path for me to follow when I grow up, but that's throwing the dirt they raked up onto my path that I want to continue." He said, "But they're my parents, I can't say no, so I play along with them until I was 10, old enough to get my pokemon. I know it's not a good thing to escape your parents without them knowing but it's exactly what I did, I ran away and got some good years for myself and my pokemons. My parents still found me though, but not personally, more as saw me challenging a gym that went live. They contacted me and...well, the rest you can make up and I became one of the elites to completely cut off any communication with them." He explained, "My parents finds the elites a body of power that was not to be questioned, so I think maybe that's why they don't want to have anything to do with them, they're afraid of those bodies of power."

DevVoid

Hades remained watching the battle between JC and the Stranger, leaned back on his motorcycle. He turned his head to see Willow and Shiori walked off, and simply waved to them as they were leaving as a farewell before turning back to the battle at hand. He looked to Sparkx who leapt up on his shoulder, then turned to Shadow. " Of course it'll end quickly. That strangers overconfidence is what made him lose this battle in the first place, nevermind the inexperience. Those who start getting cocky when fate seems to play in their favour are the ones who will lose in a match, regardless of circumstance. That, and I'd be pretty damn suprised, not to mention disappointed, if the Master Champion lost to some low-life nobody. "

A large dust of smoke covered the battle field the Nidoking was standing in. Blade had landed back in front of JC waiting for the smoke to be cleared. Once it did, the purple colored Pokemon stood standing but weakened badly. "Hm, still standing after the attack I see" she said seeing that the NidoKing was at it's limit but he suddenly fell unable to take the attack Blade hit him with as he fainted. "As I expected, one down" she said pulling out Blade's Luxury ball. "Well done Blade, return" she said as Blade nodded being sucked back into her Pokeball. "Hm, I underestimated you Master Champion and that mistake won't happen again" he said pulling out his second Pokeball as he threw it before it popped open revealing a Tyranitar and due to its ability a sand storm picked up. "Show no mercy Tyranitar and stay focused!" He said as he roared. "Delta!" She said throwing another Luxury ball as a Primarina appeared out. "Prima!" She said. "Rain dance!" She said. Delta nodded as grey clouds appeared before a rainfall poured down cutting off the sandstorm.

"Smart move my sister did, she used Delta's rain dance move to cut of the sandstorm from hurting Delta and added an extra boost to raise her water type power moves right on the spot" Shadow said. "She does not mess around when it comes to battling her opponents" he added as Sparkx moved to rest her paws on Hades head. Shadow chuckled. "Sparkx pick a spot will you, he's not a pillow" he told her. "Jolteon!" She said giving a smile.

@DevVoid

Wow. Ten years old. That was younger than Shiori when he started. Shiori wondered how the heck the guy got so strong in such a short period of time. He didn't quite say exactly how he got his status as Elite Four, however, and Shiori managed to pick up on the small flinch that Willow had given when Shiori asked his question. Why would Willow not liked to talk about such a thing? Shiori had originally thought it was just through a battle that Willow had gotten his job, but now he began to think different. Something more sinister. Had someone died or something? Shiori decided to leave that question be as well. He felt bad for the guy. It must have been terrible to be out on your own without a family to back you up.
"I'm... I'm sorry to hear that, man." Shiori said, not quite sure what to say as the two continued to walk down the Route.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm? Oh, no need to be sorry! It couldn't be helped, it was going to happen sooner or later." He assured him. "I think I'm better off now that I'm away, and I have the support of many others, I'm not worried. Though," he fiddled with his hair a bit, "there are still some regret I guess, becoming an elite and all. It's an honorable title I know, but I barely get to go anywhere whenever the island challenges comes up since I'm needed as one of the elites to face off the challengers and prevent them from getting to our champion." He explained, "And unlike some of the elites, who likes the fame, I prefer privacy so I don't usually introduce myself much." He said. "What about you Shiori? Why don't you talk about yourself a little?" He offered.

"Oh, me? I'm nothing interesting. Just a Kanto boy." Shiori said, looking out into the woods as they walked. "The third born of a family of nine. Son of a fisherman in a place that was still recovering from years of terrible pollution. Yeah, my family didn't exactly have a lot of money. Doesn't. Doesn't have a lot of money. And as much as I tried, my help on the old fishing boat wasn't really making too much of a difference. So I, uh... Struck out. Tried my shot at becoming a strong and rich Pokemon trainer while my older brothers stuck behind to help out my dad. When you're 13, you can't exactly get a real job. And in the schoolyard, I wasn't half bad when it came to battles."
With that, Shiori couldn't help but to laugh.

"It kinda sounds like I was just in it for the money, doesn't it? I guess I just watched too much anime and superhero shows as a kid. The plan was to get strong, then send back my winnings to help my family. But as it was, I was barely good enough to break even. Turns out, money is quite a necessary thing when it comes to being a Pokemon trainer. I don't even know how I survived those first few years. Once I turned 16, though... things got strange. On one hand, I got an actual job. I was able to send money back to my family. On the other hand... I hit a wall. No matter how hard I tried, no matter how intensely I strategized and studied... I would lose. Over. And over. And over again." Shiori paused, sticking his hands in his pockets and looking out into the woods again. After a moment, he continued. "You know, when you lose a battle, people say stuff like, 'don't worry, you'll get them next time!' or 'what matters is that you had fun!' or stuff like that. It tends to lose it's meaning after your 100th straight loss. I... It's to a point that I can't even battle other people anymore. My hands'll shake. My brain freezes. I forget everything I know about type advantages and Pokemon matchups. I hesitate, I second guess myself. And by the time that I'm able to get a command out, the other Pokemon has already attacked three times and likely K'O'd my Pokemon."

Shiori let out a breath as he walked, keeping his shaking hands in his pockets.
"Sorry, that was a bit of bummer. A-anyway, I managed to find a job here in a Alola. That's why I'm here. I had to spend time working on a cargo ship to get here, but it sure is nicer than Kanto here." Shiori said, trying to lighten up the mood a little. "It pays well, so I've been sending a lot back to my family. My mom tells me that it's good enough that they're able to enroll one of my sisters, Akane, into a fancy Pokemon trainer school. So I guess it's been working out!"

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow listened to his story quietly, nodding to any part that seems to tug at his heart a bit too much for comfort. The boy's story was tragic, Willow believe if Shiori had tried to, he could make the elite break down and weep. But luckily that wasn't the case and the elite was able to hold himself together for the time being. Shiori ended the chat on a happy note too, so that was something to smile about.
"Really? That's great! I'm happy for your sister, hopefully, she'll be able to help you out now when she's ready." He said.

"Hydro pump and then Moonblast" she said feeling the drops of rain touch her cape. Delta nodded before a strong force of water shot at Tyranitar directly hitting him before she used Moonblast afterwards for better damage. "Tsk!" He said seeing that Tyranitar took a bad hit from the Hydro pump and Moonblast. "Stone Edge!" He said as large rocks came out of the ground aiming for Delta.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Ah, I was just about to say. JC, make sure Delta dodges that Stone Edge. It is a physical attack, so it is boosted by the Tyranitar's Strength. Try to focus on taking it down with special attacks, as a Tyranitar's special defense isn't as good as its normal defense. " Hades called out to JC, deciding to give her some tips as a bit of help. Then Hades looked on to Shadow again. " Well, I don't mess around when it comes to battling either. Probably got a bit of it from training with your sister, though it may just be my previous training back in Kalos when I was in bootcamp. Ahh, the days of patrolling with my team and training in all-out battles with my pokemon against the other recruits.. " Hades said, remniscing a bit about his past. He remained watching the battle, leaned against his motorcycle.

She did hear Hades advise as she was too stubborn to ignore it. She nodded to Hades as she already did have a strategy in mind. "-Delta, use your your front flippers to grab the top of the rocks to dodge the attack and then use Aqua tail!-" she commanded in her thoughts. Delta nodded as she used her mermaid like frilled tail to push herself up in the air as she grabbed a hold on the glowing light blue rocks from Stone Edge to dodge the attack as she grabbed ahold of the last glowing rock as her tail was surrounded by water until it was completely covered as she slammed her tail on the Tyranitar with a direct hit with Aqua tail. The Tyranitar fell down hard as dust was created before it cleared completely as Tyranitar fainted. Delta let go of the rocks before landing back in front of JC using her flipper to steady herself before standing properly.

"I suppose your correct Hades, I probably wouldn't be playing around either when I am battling an opponent" Shadow said seeing the Tyranitar fall and faint. "JC, took your advise thou but I am pretty sure she already had a strategy ready in hand" he added chuckling.

@DevVoid

"Yeah, that would be nice. But I'd prefer it if she sent the help back to the family. They need it way more than I do." Shiori said as he walked. The forest suddenly trailed behind them, and Shiori found that they had finally made it to Hau'oli City.
"Well, it looks like we're here." Shiori said, pausing for a moment to look around. Spotting the Pokemon Center, he continued to make his way towards the building. It wouldn't be long now. Still a ways to go, Shiori turned towards Willow and continued.
"So, what is an Eli- I mean, what are you doing here, on Melemele Island? I thought, uh... the place you worked at was on a different island?" Shiori asked Willow.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow chuckled, waving carelessly in the air. "I follow by what JC does, she's the champion, I'm merely the elite following in case someone passes the challenges and are ready to face the elites." he said, "I sometimes stray away, I don't have a solid destination in mind, so I go wherever whenever I could," he said. "There's really no reason why I'm here besides I want to look around before facing the trainers," he said, "it's the bit of luxury I can still enjoy."

"Being able to travel wherever you want, huh? That sounds pretty nice." Shiori said. He made his way into the Pokemon Center, handing the Nurse his Pokemon before turning back to Willow. The nurse went on to place Shiori's Pokemon on the healing machine, taking care of them and healing them back to full health.
"It seems like I'm going to be here in Alola for a little while. Do you know of any places that are really interesting that I should go see while I'm here?" Shiori asked Willow. "Places that don't cost much to get to would be pretty nice. Since I'm, uh, kind of short on cash right now."
"Here is your Pokemon! Have a great day!" The nurse said cheerfully, handing Shiori back his four Pokeballs. Shiori nodded gratefully as he pocked them and turned to make his way back out the door. He wasn't much looking forward to what he was going to have to do next.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm, I don't know that many places but I certainly know about the famous malasadas," he said, "but you have to pay for that so...I don't really know, Alola is not my birth place." He admitted. "But I really want to visit all the meadows and Verdant Cavern when I could," he breathed, "I heard many great sightings there and would love nothing more than to see it myself." He said, excitement tingling in his voice alone, "But then again, it's only I who's interested in the plants there, you might not share the same favour." He said. "What's your interest perhaps? What do you like to do in your free time, I might be able to think of somewhere if I knew." He suggested.

Shiori had sort of zoned out of the conversation as the pair left the Pokemon Center. He was staring at his four Pokeballs, biting his lip nervously. Realizing that Wilow had asked him a question, he gave the Elite Four a startled look before smiling apologetically.
"Uh... Sorry. Could I just, uh... Have a moment? I've got to talk to my Pokemon." Shiori said Willow. The black haired teen nervously stepped from one foot to the other before walking a few feet away from Willow. Letting out a nervous breath, Shiori rolled back his shoulders before releasing all four of his Pokemon at once. A Magikarp and two Feebas appeared, flopping on the ground. Standing among the three fish Pokemon, a fully evolved Zoroark looked around excitedly.

Upon seeing Shiori and the way he was standing, the Zoroark's excited expression quickly soured. Crossing her arms, the dark type listened to what her trainer had to say.
"So, uh... Hey, guys... I, um... I'm sorry. We, uh... Well, I lost. Again." Shiori said, sitting down to be closer to his Pokemon. A flash of anger appeared in the Zoroark eyes, but quickly passed as she looked away and gritted her teeth. The Fish Pokemon's flopping became a little less energetic as they calmed down and listened to what their trainer had to say.
"I... I know it's been pretty tough for a while now. But you guys have been getting much better. Beauty, you took that first hit like a champ, I'm so proud of you. It was thanks to you that Tethys was able to take on a powerful electric type. And Tethys, you did amazing against that electric dog Pokemon! He never saw that Dragon Pulse coming. And Raza... Raza, you did fantastic." Shiori said, looking to each and every one of his Pokemon and supporting them. "I know it seems like we've been doing bad these past few weeks, but we're so close. With just a bit more training-"

With those words, the Zoroark found that she just couldn't take it. Putting a hind leg on Shiori's shoulder, she pushed the teen to the ground. Just as quickly as she did that, the Zoroark had begun to walk away. It was only a step when she activated her Illusion ability, and her appearnce changed. Where there was once a Zoroark, there stood a pale-skinned teenage girl with long, scruffy black hair. Her dark clothes and makeup contrasted her pale skin, and various piercings decorated her ears, nose, and lips. She looked like quite a punk.
"Raza, Raza wait!" Shiori exclaimed, sitting up. Hands in her pockets, the disguised Zoroark ignored him and stormed away from Shiori. Sighing once again, Shiori looked down at the ground. The three fish Pokemon slowly made their way over to Shiori, and the Magikarp hopped into his arms.
"Karp!" Beast exclaimed. Managing a small, sad smile, Shiori hugged the Magikarp as the two Feebas leaned against the teen.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow nodded, stepping aside so Shiori is allowed to talk to his pokemons. He decided to merely sit nearby waiting for them. There were a few mutters that he caught but he isn't able to catch on to the words spoken. He didn't mind, and still waited.
A thud suddenly sounded and he turns to face the source of the noise. Venny jumped and snatched on to his face for a good few minutes, to which the elite had to struggle to get her off. By the time he did so, there was a female he was sure wasn't there before. Shocked, Willow sat there mouth agape, watching from Shiori to the girl and back again.

DevVoid

( Sorry for not posting anything here, stopped getting notifications for this thread. )
" I mean yeah, probably. She is the primary, or better said the Master Champion for a reason, after all. Though I'm secondary, she's still a sliver better than me. " Hades responded, watching Delta take out the opposing Tyranitar, seeing the Primarina land back on the ground again. He looked back to Shadow again. " I mean, there is no point in playing around in a pokemon battle anyways unless it's a training session or something. No reason to give your foe a chance of survival when you have the option to win the battle then and there. But that's just my philosophy. " Hades explained, looking back to the battle at hand. @LunarSilvally

(No worries @DevVoid)

She returned Delta after saying thank you to her before her opponent did the same. She saw him think for a moment before pulling out another Pokeball. "Flygon go!" He said as a Flygon appeared in front of him with it's cry. JC knew who to use as she pulled out another Luxury ball. "Kyo stand by!" She said as the Luxury ball popped open revealing an Alolan Ninetales. She let out her cry before facing the Flygon. "Dragon pulse now!" He said as the Flygon shot it at Kyo but once it did it had no effect on her. "What? What's going on!?" He asked. "Why is she not hurt!?" He asked. "Wow you really are an idiot if you didn't know that an Alolan Ninetales was also part Fairy which makes dragon type moves useless" she explained. "Kyo Dazzling Beam!" She said. "Ninetales!" She said before a bright pink light shot out of her hitting the Flygon directly.

Shadow thought of something before chuckling. "How many you what a bet that she will tell Kyo to use Sheer cold to end this Flygon without him even noticing" he said before did nodded understanding his words. "Yes just slightly I mean you did train with her right?" He asked looking to him.

Maskerin was going well so far as she managed to take out Dugtrio with Seatris. She returned Seatris for now and waited for Hapu's next Pokemon to appear which was Mudsdale. She looked to Missy. "You want to give this a shot Missy?" She asked her. "Mismagius!" She said giving a smile and nodding before floating in front of her. She looked to Milo with a sweet smile before turning back to her battle.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

The disguised Zoroark stormed off angrily, clearly not wanting to be around Shiori. Shiori took another moment of hugging Beast to compose himself. Letting out a ragged breath, Shiori got back to his feet and returned his Pokemon to their Pokeballs. It's okay. It's okay. She'll come back. She'll... she'll come back. But the more Shiori said it to himself, the less he began to believe. She had done this before... but what if this was the breaking point? Then again... would it really be that bad? After all, Raza was an incredibly skilled fighter. She deserved a trainer that would be able to keep up with her strength.

Shiori slowly made his way back over to Willow, regaining his composure. It looked like he was having trouble with his Bulbasaur. With a bit of a sigh, Shiori sat down next to Willow.
"Sorry you had to see that... It's never fun telling your Pokemon that you lost." Shiori said. He looked over at the Bulbasaur, then to Willow before pointing at Vinny. "Uh... You okay there?"

Her opponents Flygon was defeated in the end by Kyo before running off. She felt an angry emotion from a Pokemon from afar and knowing herself she had to go and check it out. She returned Kyo before approaching the boys. "I need to investigate something, I feel an angry emotion of a Pokemon nearby, just go on without me I'll handle this on my own" she said before walking off as Blue followed next to her.

Shadow watched his sister leave before turning to Hades. "That's a special gift that she has...to be able to understand Pokemon and it has developed very well since she can now sense Pokemon emotions from afar or close. Just leave it to her and she will come back" he said as Sparkx leaped down from Hades shoulders watching JC and her sister leave.

She continued to walk until the emotion of anger was very close. Blue looked up at her. "The anger is coming from that girl...or should I say Zoroark.." Blue said pointing her paw at the goth look girl. "Alright, stop her for me" she said as Blue nodded before using a couple of platforms before landing in front of the girl stopping her in her tracks. She appeared in another corner right behind Blue before speaking. "Why are you angry girl or should I say Zoroark" she said. "I probably already know the reason but I don't want you attacking things recklessly because of your anger so please calm yourself" she said in a gentle tone.

@Captain Cardboard @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Huh? Ur, yeah!" Willow gave him a thumbs up, whilst giving Venny an exasperated look. "She does that whenever she gets startled and hangs on to whatever part of my limbs she could that she deems the closest. Apparently my face was the target this time." He laughs, scratching the Bulbasaur's cheek. She croaked teasingly, holding no sign of remorse for possibly scaring her owner as well, more amused than anything. "How about you? Are you okay?" He asks, looking back up, "I heard something fall, I hope nothing bad happened. You don't look too happy either." He pointed out.

Milo watches the battle, whistling a bit to himself to cast away boredom. She seems to be doing well, he wouldn't doubt so.
Watching and waving every once in a while, he smiles at her when she turns, and waved his fist as his sign of support, encouraging her to go on. Once she goes back to fighting, he'll sit back down again and continues to observe.

"Uh... Yeah..." Shiori said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well... One of my Pokemon has been taking all these losses really hard. I mean, really, really hard. And I feel... I feel terrible about it. Most of the Pokemon I have, well... They're weak. And I don't mean that in an insulting way! I mean it in a factual way, just like how a Luvdisc is weaker than a Garchomp. But I think that, well... most of them realize that I've helped them get a lot stronger while they've been with me. But Raza... she's different. She's a strong Pokemon. Way strong. And it's gotten to a point that my other Pokemon haven't been able to keep up. So I haven't been able to keep up."
Shiori sighed again before looking out.
"What really sucks is that she's still got so much potential to get so much stronger. But at the state me and the others have been at, I'm not able to help her unlock it. And she knows it too. So it's like I've been holding her back. And every loss, it makes me wonder if I should..." Shiori trailed off, not wanting to finish the thought.
"A-anyway, it's none of your concern. I'll be fine." Shiori said, managing a smile to Willow. He sat awkwardly, not quite sure what to do now.

The disguised Zoroark stopped when the Umbreon suddenly landed in front of her. What the heck? What did this guy want. Raza glared down at the Umbreon, attempting to shoo away the Eeveelution with waving her hand. Why was an Umbreon here? Raza was about to simply try to walk past the dark-type when a woman suddenly walked around the corner. The Umbreon's trainer, no doubt. Raza shot the woman an angry glare, but it quickly turned to surprise when the woman identified her as a Zoroark. Wh... What?! That... that hadn't happened since she was a Zorua. Raza quickly checked her legs, then her hands, then her head. All certainly felt human. The disguised Zoroark ignored JC, going over and checking her reflection in a puddle. Yep. Still looked human. Her gaze quickly snapped back to JC. Slowly, she began to step back with her hands in front of her, watching JC and the Umbreon very carefully. The last time this had happened, the people had tried to steal her. Raza was going to make sure that didn't happen again.

DevVoid

Hades had clapped a bit, applauding JC's victory. He thought a bit and stopped leaning against his motorcycle. " So much about that bet, eh? Well, now's the best time than any. " Hades said, walking to where JC had battled before, seeing her leave the area. " Alright, seeya. " He said to JC as she explained why she left. " Time to give my pokemon a bit of training. " Hades said, taking out four hyperballs, two in each hand. He tossed all four out, casting out Gojira the Tyranitar, Ghidorah the Hydreigon, Razor the Weavile and Hunter the Zoroark. He tossed a round gold nugget into the middle of the four pokemon. " Let's play a little game for training. Anyone who manages to safely carry this here nugget for 2 minutes wins. You know the rules already, no need to explain them. Hunter, you can use your eyes with this practice session if you want to. And... BEGIN! " He yelled, as the four pokemon roared in unison and begun moving towards the center, at the gold nugget. Hunter had pushed his muscle band upward, wearing it like a bandana instead of like a blindfold, allowing himself to see again. A sandstorm kicked up as Gojira had appeared, and tension built up between the four pokemon as they waited until Hades announced the game to begin.

The first to reach the nugget was Razor. The weavile managed to grab the nugget during a leap, letting Gojira and Ghidorah who dove for the nugget crash into eachother and fight it out in rage. The weavile ran away with the nugget in his arms a few seconds before noticing he was holding onto thin air. He looked around confused, and infront of him, Hunter had landed on a tree stump, standing on one leg on his claws, holding the other leg up to his waist, bent inward, holding the ball on his left hand's left claw, spinning it like a basketball. The Zoroark smirked cheekily at the Weavile, which jumped at rapid speeds at the Zoroark. Suddendly, both pokemon started moving in blurs, moving around frantically and rapidly like lightning bolts, ice shards and shadow balls flying around the battlefield, sometimes running into eachother to hit the other with their moves and non-move attacks such as kicking, punching and clawing.

She raised her hand slowly. "Calm down, I will not harm you nor that I intend to" she said before thinking of something. "You seem surprised that I knew you were a Zoroark well the reason for that is a felt a strong emotion of anger coming from you, I can understand Pokemon language clearly and due to this my gift grew stronger to sense emotions from Pokemon far and close" she said. "I may be able to help you with something you want to unlock and I can grant it but in exchange, go back with your trainer that cares so much about you and show him your true power and guide him through it" she added. "I know he feels like it's his fault that he can't keep up but no trainer is good unless they train really hard. I was in the situation just like him so I trained and look where I am now, the champion of Alola" she explained. "It's your choice if you want to accept it but I know what the true power of a Zoroark looks like, trust me I know. If you accept it then follow me but if not, be on your way, I won't force you if you don't want to" she said before walking away from the Zoroark as Blue followed next to her getting out of her way.

@Captain Cardboard

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow tilted his head, hair draping over his face and he didn't bother to brush it away. To have a pokemon stronger than what you're ready for is difficult to handle, Willow luckily learned that the easy way. To train a pokemon from weak to strong isn't just a piece of cake either, it require quite the amount of training. Venny isn't a champion pokemon right off the bat when she was chosen as his first starter. He had to trainer her, work her alongside him to increase her power. The fact she didn't want to evolve made it harder, but they manage to get by and here they are, one of the strongest trainer in the region.
Willow sighed and twiddle with his hair once more. He knows being nosy in situations where the victim made it clear they don't want help is a wasted effort, so he won't go on about how to help.
"Well, we shouldn't just leave her out there right? She's strong and all but there's possibilities of things that could happen." He said, "Does she come back by herself? Or do you need to go out and find her?"

DevVoid

Hunter and Razor kept clashing against eachother, running around constantly so much that they started to forget where they were going. The two ran headfirst into Gojira, who had knocked Ghidorah away already with Dragon Tail. The Tyranitar roared angrily, taking the nugget from Razor and spinning around, using Dragon Tail to knock back Razor and Hunter. The Tyranitar charged up a dragon pulse, and fired it at Ghidorah, thinking it took out Razor and Hunter. The Hydreigon countered with a charge beam, or charge beams, as every single one of the three heads fired a charge beam. The beams clashed against eachother, yellow and purple sparks flying through the air. A shockwave created by the dragonpulse hit Ghidorah, knocking him back, which had made the Hydreigon get hit by the actual beam of Dragon Pulse, which knocked it back even more, causing the Hydreigon to start falling due to being unable to fly anymore, having been deprived of the stamina to continue flying. Suddendly, Gojira got on all fours and ran, leaping up as far as it could to Ghidorah. Gojira used Ice Punch, punching the Hydreigon right into the stomache, sending him crashing down into the ground. Ghidorah was knocked out. Gojira landed back on the ground, put a foot on Ghidorah's body and roared, firing a Dragon Pulse into the air as it roared. Then it waited until it had won. Razor and Hunter had come back, and tried to fight against Gojira. However, try as their might, their attacks could do little against the armor of this Tyranitar, who had been trained to endure hits, especially physical ones, and lash out powerful hits, too. The Tyranitar roared and stopped firing its beam, then threw the nugget into the air. It suddendly took hold of Hunter and Zoroark while they were charging at him again, slowly chipping away at his defenses. Gojira knocked the two against eachother and beat them up brutally, using Revenge at twice the power due to being damaged first before attacking back. And due to the weakness against Fighting Type moves from the Weavile and Zoroark, aswell as the immense strength from the Tyranitar, as soon as Gojira threw the two away and caught the nugget, they were knocked out. They had whittled eachother down, and Gojira had laid the final smackdown, even if it was overkill. Gojira roared once victoriously, holding up the golden ball that was the nugget in victory.

Raza watched JC with increasing confusion. What the heck was this human talking about? Unlock? True power? His fault he can't keep up? This human was making zero sense to Raza, and only managing to make her more angry. After a few moments, her and her Umbreon began to leave. Finally. Raza was wondering what the heck this human was trying to do. Either attack her or let her go, and it seemed like JC was letting her go. About time. Letting out an impatient huff, the disguised Zoroark continued to quickly walk away. It didn't take her long to make her way out of town and into the woods. She really needed to let off some steam.

Not long after walking into the woods, Raza began to hear some... rather unusual noises. Sounds of powerful Pokemon crashing into each other and crying out. Was there a fight? Maybe that would get things off her mind. Raza peeked through some bushes, sticking her head into a small clearing. In it, four very strong-looking Pokemon were duking it out. A Weavile, another Zoroark, a Tyrannitar... as well as another Pokemon that Raza didn't recognize. A large, dark Dragon type with multiple heads... or were those things arms? It was a little difficult to tell. Raza kept up her human disguise. Even if there was another Zoroark here, Raza was certain that her disguise was great. After all, she had spent nearly every year in her life working on this specific Illusion. Then again, that strange woman had seen through it. Raza found herself getting a little excited that there was another Zoroark here. She hadn't had the chance to meet many others.

Raza continued scanning the clearing from her spot in the bushes, noticing a trainer watching over the fight. He was a young man, muscular and tall, with blue eyes and long black hair. As she continued watching, Raza realized that it was more of a training exercise than a straight up battle. A twinge of annoyance went through the disguised Zoroark as she was reminded of Shiori. No! She wouldn't think about it. Turning her attention back to the battle, she watched as the Tyranitar emerged as the victor. Really cool...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, uh... Raza's wandered off before. She's really good at not getting into trouble. She just goes out and finds a place to vent, one that's a good distance away from people she could accidentally hurt. Growing up around mostly humans taught her that pretty well." Shiori said. "And, I mean, we're not in Kanto right now. You don't exactly have an intense criminal organization running around here and doing terrible things. I mean, not like the Rockets. And I know you guys have that, uh... 'Team Skull' gang here. I've ran into them a few times. But they really just seem more like... kids, than actual criminals. I don't think they would be able to do much to Raza."
Shiori let out a breath, sitting up straighter and rubbing his arms.
"Anyway... I don't think she's actually in the mood to see me right now. If I try to go get her, she's just going to run away more and take longer to cool down." Shiori said, fidgeting nervously. "So I'm just gonna stick around here and wait until she comes back, I guess."

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm, if you say so," Willow shrugged, "no one can stay mad forever, so I'm sure she'll come back on her own term sooner or later." He said, "But if she keeps you waiting for too long, maybe you should wait for her in a more sheltered spot," he scratches his head, "but I'm not her owner so I won't assume how long she stays out."

She did hear coming loud in the forest as if a battle was going on. She sighed guessing who that would be. "Hades....well it won't hurt to train for a while...I have been urging to train again...what do you think Blue?" She asked her partner. "-I don't mind at all and besides Hades is an excellent trainer to train with-" she said. JC and Blue entered the forest once again not taking notice of the Zoroark disquised as a girl. She found her friend Hades as she approached him while he was training his Pokemon. "Are you trying to knock the forest done Hades?" She said teasing a bit. "I can hear it from a mile away and your waking the neighbors" she said sarcastically with a smirk.

@DevVoid