• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alola, 3 Years Later Roleplay

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm? Sure, go ahead," Milo chirped, "you can ask me anything!" he laughed, looking around to see if he could catch the sight of any random pokemon, "What is it? Are you tired maybe? You did train quite hard back at the boat," he pointed out, stopping and turning towards her, hand still holding firmly to hers. "Is it serious?" he asks, "You don't usually ask for permission to ask something," he laughs, "please tell me nothing is wrong," he said. "Are you perhaps worried about the wild pokemons maybe?"

Shiori nodded and smiled at the Bulbasaur before turning his attention to the other Pokemon that Willow had with him. A Mawile, a Victreebel, and a Carnivine. A lot of grass types. Shiori raised a hand to shield himself from a few pieces of ice that were blown over by the Blizzard attack, but nothing was really too damaging. Shiori had taken worse, but it seemed like this guy wanted him to move back. So Shiori simply nodded.
"Alright." Shiori said, moving back. Another voice pitched in, and Shiori looked over to see that the masked lady had entered the conversation as well.
"Oh! Uh... sorry." Shiori said, not quite sure why he was apologizing. For some reason, she had a very intimidating presence. Was it the mask? Oh geez, was this what people saw when he was Karpman? Shiori looked at the woman a moment longer, before his curiosity finally got the better of him.
"I like your mask. It looks pretty cool." Shiori said to JC. "Is there any reason you're wearing it, or is it just because you like to wear masks?"

Maskerin shook her head. "Nothing is wrong...it's just...have you...ever been...in a...you know... relationship before....?" She asked shyly blushing. "Also, yes I'm afraid that they may come out of nowhere and attack us....it has...happened to me.....before...so...I'm a bit uneasy...." She added looking to her hand that he was firmly holding. "So...yes it is serious..."

She gave a gentle smile under her mask. "Why thank you dear and my apologies if I look intimidating...I rather avoid a lot of attention that way" she answered. "Also, to answer your question just only this mask I like to wear it helps avoid too much attention to myself and hides things I don't want to really see and I feel more comfortable wearing it" she explained as Blue moved herself to her partners shoulders as the Umbreon rested on both of them looking at Shiori with curiosity.

@Willow Tree @Captain Cardboard

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hmmmm," Milo tapped chin thoughtfully, "not that I know off, I've been single my entire life." He laughed, faking a crying face, as if hurt by the fact. "I'm going to be along my entire life," he weeped jokingly, wiping away an imaginary tear, "but at least I can remain traveling like this with you, it be enough for me." He said. "Though I rather not get into dating, ever," he looked at Maskerin, "if I do, I fear it'll take me away from you dear, and you know I rather stay alone for the rest of my life if it meant you'll remain by my side." He gripped her hand almost a bit more firmer, "You matter to me the most over the other girls, so you can rest assure knowing I won't be dating any time soon." He laughs, "But I don't know if that's a good or bad thing in my case, even if I won't date, you still will," he pointed out, "and it would be selfish of me to ask you to stay with me like this, so I won't." He smiled, "But I'll remainstubbornly close to you, just like now, you'll have to do more to get rid of me hee hee."

Shiori watched the woman as she gave her response. Well... There were some parts he could sympathize with, and some parts that confused him. He cocked his head, trying to figure this lady out. What did she mean, hide things she didn't want to see? How could a mask do that? Did it block her vision or something? Shiori decided to go with a less confusing question.
"You wear this mask to avoid attention... But doesn't wearing masks draw attention to you? I mean, it's not exactly the norm." Shiori asked. Noticing the Umbreon on the woman's shoulders, he gave the Eeveelution a small smile and wave.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Ah, got it. Alright Razor, you head 'em. Finish it with a Cryo-combo! " Hades shouted out to the Weavile. The weavile nodded and used Hail, dancing around while dashing to the Dragonite, clouds forming above with hail starting to fall down onto the area. The weavile dashed around the Dragonite, relentlessly firing a combo of Ice Shard and Icicle Spear while rushing in circles around the Dragon Pokemon, running in spirals, getting closer and closer. Then, as a finisher, it dashed directly to the Dragonite and fired a point-blank Avalanche at the Dragonite.

Maskerin blushed slightly as she glanced her eyes away. "Milo...I don't think...something...like that would happen to me...again...because...they will always hurt me in the end... heartbroken...so I'll probably be alone for the rest of my life just like you are..." She said stopping him in his tracks slipping her hand out of his. "Your....the only person I have left that I can depend on..." She said thinking of her brother who had died 2 years ago in an accident. "All men are the same...except you...your the only one that has treated me with kindness...and not ended up hurting me in the end..." She said as her bang covered both eyes starting to cry softly. "You are....the most important guy to me....and I don't want to lose you...my...best friend...I honestly....don't care if your selfish of me...because...I don't mind it at all..." She explained as Honey looked up at her with worry seeing her tears. "Vulpix..." She said holding Honey firmly.

The Dragonite took a lot of damage before falling to the ground fainting. Ferninade returned Dragonite before throwing his last two Pokeball revealing a Mimikyu and a Zoroark. "Hm, that Mimikyu will be troublesome due to its ability it has and not to mention it's kind of like a tank...and not a lot of moves with effect it due to its Fairy/Ghost typing..." He said thinking for the moment. "Harla Earthquake!" He said as the Nidoqueen nodded as she grabbed the Weavile off the ground before using the move as huge cracks on the ground appeared before placing the Weavile down. The Zoroark leaped up to dodge the attack as Mimikyu took the attack but it's disquise ability with knocked off as the mask head fell to the side. "That should do it, Harla return!" He said as the Nidoqueen was sucked back into her Pokeball. "Sparkx your up girl" he told her. "Jolteon!" She said leaping in front of them.

She nodded her head no. "It makes me look more intimidating like you thought so no one can approach me easily except that guy over there" she said pointing at the guy with the Mimikyu and Zoroark. "It involves my past that you wouldn't be able to understand so let's keep it that way and no I can see through the mask but sometimes I don't want to see what's in front of me since I already know what is in front of me" she said. Blue noticed Shiori look at her and wave as she returned a smile to him gently. "Seems that Blue has become curious of you, she seems to do that most of the time with newcomers" she added petting her.

@DevVoid @Captain Cardboard

DevVoid

" Hm, a Mimikyu and a Zoroark... alright, let's switch it up again. " Hades said, casting back Razor into his hyperball. He swapped out for another hyperball, casting out his own Zoroark which he named Hunter. The shiny zoroark stood oddly as the red beam from the hyperball brought it into the world. It stood solely on the tips of the claws of its left foot, the right leg angled up to its waist. It held its arms behind its back, and it seemed to have a muscle band on, painted in black and purple colours instead of the usual yellow and red, to match the look of its fur more. The muscle band was very clearly covering its eyes, yet it remained as still, nearly motionless asides from the movements of its chest from quiet and steady breathing. It also seemed to wear some sort of weight on its arms and legs. The Zoroark was skinny for sure, but not starved. It put its right leg down, now standing up straight like a human, but with its arms still crossed and held behind its back. Hades crossed his arms too, but kept them out front. He grinned. " Well, Razor ain't here now, but Hunter will still be just as effective. He's not particularly tough or has a big pool of health, but he's a swift killer, I'll tell you that much. And trust me, if Razor was here, he'd be much better, as my pokemon always train in pairs against eachother in our private time. " Hades explained. " Now, Hunter, your enemies are a Mimikyu and another Zoroark. " Hades said to Hunter. The Zoroark nodded as he soon suddendly vanished into thin air, just barely visible that it dashed to the enemy. He re-appeared in a blur infront of the other Zoroark and delivered a sucker punch. Then, fast as he was, he appeared infront of the Mimikyu, using Shadow Claw to strike at it before doing a backwards somersault back to the same spot where he was when he was casted out of his hyperball.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo flinched at her words, honestly feeling a tinge of pity at what she had gone through. He wish he could do something and is pleased to hear he technically did, by being with her and treating her well. It made him feel all warm when she said so herself and he felt his cheek flush continously. "That's....that's good to hear, I'm glad I was able to give you even the tiniest remnants of happiness." He told her. Holding her hand towards his chest, he looked her in the eyes, "I do hope you'll find the special someone though, really I do, I believe when you do, you'll be able to settle down and start your own happiness. You wouldn't need me to provide it anymore when you do," he said, "I wish you the best of luck in that."

Shadow looked to Sparkx as she nodded to him. "Sparkx, Iron tail!" He said. "Jolteon!" She said as with her swift speed she appeared in front of Mimikyu as she slammed her pointed tail on the Mimikyu directly. "Thunder!" He said. "Jolteon!" She said as a yellow sparking aura surrounded her body before a strong electric move came out hitting at the Zoroark directly. Ferninade raised his hand to signal his two Pokemon as they both nodded. Mimikyu used Play rough on the Zoroark while Zoroark zoomed in on Sparkx using Night Daze but Sparkx was quickly as she dodged his attacks as she saw he was repectively using the move but as quickly turned around and used Double kick to knock him back before he flipped and landed back to his trainer. In the distance, another person was watching the battle in the shadows but more particularly at the Master Champion. Blue's ear flicked as she looked around feeling that unknown tension that someone else was watching her partner.

Maskerin looked to Milo for the moment before giving a gentle smile. "I thank you for saying that to me Milo....really.....but I don't think I will receive that type of relationship for a while...I prefer that I remain....close to you.....I don't care if that's selfish but....I don't want to leave you...not just yet..." She said pulling his own hand to her chest holding it gently. "I don't...want to.... separate from you...." She finished opening her eyes before giving a shy and gentle smile to him.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo felt like his face must've been burned off, he could barely feel it now with all the high blood pressure rising to his head alone. He swore steam must be rising out of his ears. Sure, Maskerin was adorable and he absolutely adores her, but he never saw her that way...did he? No matter, he could always ponder that later, right now, the Kahuna is their main focus. "Heh heh, dear, you're the most selfless person I've ever met in my life, being selfish once in a while is fine with me." He assured her, "You don't act the part often, it's nice for you to claim things for yourself finally," he smiled, "it's a good thing, in your case at least." He said. "Let's go get at that kahuna now, we don't want to wonder for too long." He pointed out, "C'mon," he tugged at her hand, waiting for her to walk alongside him.

"Uh... Okay." Shiori didn't really understand the masked lady's vague responses, but decided not to press the issue. People had different reasons to wear masks, and it sounded like this lady's reasons weren't insidious. So Shiori was okay with it. So he decided to change the subject.
"So what's your name?" Shiori asked JC. "I'm, uh, Shiori by the way. Are these guys really fighting over you?"
That was what Willow had been saying, right? But the situation was still quite intriguing, and Shiori wanted to know the whole story.

She looked to Shiori. "It's JC, and this shiny Umbreon here is my partner Blue" she said gesturing to the female Umbreon on her shoulder. "Also, to answer your question yes, they are because that guy over there asked to challenge me but he has to defeat them first before getting to me and as you can see...it's not ending well for him here..." She said looking at the battle in front of her.

Maskerin looked to Milo before chuckling giving a gentle smile. "That's because...I am naturally a shy person....so...I don't really do it often...but...anyway...and yes your right that is our....main focus...so let's go!" She said actually tugging him along to finish the end of the path. "If your lucky you will see Honey evolve" she added.

@Captain Cardboard @Willow Tree

DevVoid

The Zoroark leapt back, hearing the attack coming at him. It countered the Mimikyu by firing a Shadow Ball at it, then ran in to knock it back with another Shadow Claw. Hunter begun sidestepping, using Agility to speed himself up. With this speed, he rapidly used Swords Dance to power himself up more, dancing around gracefully and swiftly. Then, the Zoroark yelled insults over to the Mimikyu, using a mixture of Taunt and Torment at the Mimikyu. It was gonna make the Mimikyu either think too much on what moves to use now that it could no longer use Status Moves and couldn't also use the same move twice, or it was gonna enrage it so much that the Ghost Pokemon wasn't gonna attack strategically anymore. The Zoroark begun leaping around in circles around the Mimikyu, multiple of the Zoroark appearing via Hunter using Double Team to confuse the Mimikyu.

''Fire Blast,'' Firefly responded quickly using Fire Blast, with the little space he had, he aimed his attack at Viola, the Fire Blast would hit Viola, creating a 大 shape when it hit Viola, it's embers quickly fading away, creating a cloud of dust. She smirked happily, as the Fire Blast hit Viola.

''Quiver Dance! Let's go!'' Jasmine said with determination, further raising Firefly's already high Speed, Special Defense, and Special Attack. She aimed to set up Quiver Dances, special attacks weren't going to hurt Firefly a lot anymore, and since she suspected Viola to have a special attack move-set, she thought it would be wise to go into a physical attacker. She didn't want to get greedy with the Quiver Dances, so perhaps after one more, she would begin full-on attacking.

Firefly flapped his wings, seeming a little weakened by the fire spin, but not affected by it a lot, it wouldn't hinder his maneuvers if he was not weakened and if he set up more Quiver Dances.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oop-" he stumbled over his own legs for the split second of being surprised by her suddenly tugging at him. It was the other way around earlier, so he didn't expect this. "Haha, yeah I guess, seeing Honey evolve would be quite the treat, Alolan Ninetales are beautiful!" He laughed, "I would not like to miss out on that! Not to mention, I can also collect data on my pokedex!" He chirped happily.

Mimikyu was really confused unable to figure out what to do until he felt his trainer suck him back in before being pulled out again stopping the effect. Zoroark used his leg to knock the other Zoroark back a bit with the move Low kick protecting Mimikyu. Mimikyu reacted quickly about to use Woodhammer. "Sparkx!" He said to the Jolteon. Sparkx quickly reacted as her tail lit up as she flipped a bit colliding with the Wood hammer knocking it back before using Thunderbolt at close range hitting the Mimikyu before landing right back in front of Zoroark protecting him from the attack. "Jolteon!" She said to him before looking at the other Zoroark seeing he was powering up a move.

Maskerin chuckled before reaching the top until she saw the young girl Hapu the Kahuna. "Are you...Hapu?" She asked her. "Yes I am, are you Maskerin the challenger?" She asked. "Y...yes...yes I am..." She said letting go of Milo's hand as she turned to him giving a gentle smile. "Wish me...luck Milo" she said before walking away from him with Honey in her arms and Missy following next to her. She was a bit nervous as she held Honey a bit more firmly. Honey and Missy comforted her gently. She gave a smile to the girls before reaching the battle field. "Prepare yourself Maskerin because I will not go easy on you" Hapu said before she threw a Pokeball revealing a Alolan Dugtrio. She placed Honey down as she looked to the Alolan Dugtrio. She knew it was a ground/steel type so had to think carefully on which of the girls she has to use.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

"So... From what I'm understanding, this guy wanted to battle you... And you said that you'd only battle him if he beat these two guys?" Shiori asked, trying to make sure that what he was saying was indeed the situation that was happening. It seemed... well, it seemed pretty arrogant for a random person to have a challenger do that. Who even did that, saying that they'd have to beat other trainers or else you're not worth their time? Well, there was the Champions and Elite Four. But that was a different case. Those were set challenges and competitions, not just random battles that people had on the street. Shiori wanted to bring that up, but decided not to. But it was strange. This lady didn't seem too arrogant just from talking to her. But her supposed actions were different. So Shiori just decided to continue watching the match.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo smiled at Maskerin, hoping to comfort her from look alone. It was most he could do for her now. "Go! You can do it Maskerin! I believe in you!" He called, hands cupped around his mouth to let his voice travel further. "Don't worry about it too much! Remember how you passed the other kahunas!" He reminded her.

The Fire Blast hit Viola dead-on, and she fluttered back. Her ability was flame body, which meant it still affected her. Though she was fire-type, the sun was still out, so it hurt a little more than usual. And since Fire Blast was still a powerful move in its own right, that was all there was to it. Viola was hurt, but she wasn't down. The Volcarona flapped back up, floating a little lower, but still had energy to fight.

Collax didn't look too concerned yet. The Fire Spin would keep Firefly trapped for a little while longer, which is what he needed it to do. He was picking up on her pattern rather fast, now. Quiver Dance. She was trying to out-stat him. Alright. In that case, he'd use that to his advantage. And he knew exactly how.

Viola glanced back at him, and he nodded.

"Firefly's tough against special attacks. So don't use one."

Viola took the hint. Firefly was fast, but he was still limited by Fire Spin, meaning he wasn't switching out or dodging. Viola wasn't going to last another strong hit from him, but she didn't need to, and she knew that. So instead of trying to outmaneuver Firefly, Viola flapped back, then charged directly forward. And all at once, suddenly began to barrage him with her wings and body. Viola had used Thrash, a risky and powerful physical move in response to Firefly's boosted special defense. And considering the close combat, as well as the limit of Fire Spin, there wouldn't be much room to avoid the assault.

@FantasyApprentice

DevVoid

Hunter slid back a bit from the Low Kick, but remained standing. He didn't see the wood hammer coming, so neither did he see it coming that the Jolteon would protect him. He nodded over to the Jolteon as a thanks, then ran off to the other Zoroark. He leapt at it, faked a hit by stopping his claw just before hitting the other Zoroark and instead dashed in a circle around the Zoroark, now standing inbetween the Zoroark and the Mimikyu. Hunter would start dashing at fast speeds between the two pokemon, using Foul Play to use their own strength against them and hitting them with it.

Jasmine immediately reacted to the Thrash, surprised by it, but quickly trying to shield the incoming attack from Viola, she commanded a Firefly to shield himself with Substitute, losing 1/4 of his health but at least living from that powerful move, the move, however, broke Firefly's Substitute, so Jasmine commanded Firefly to use another Substitute. ''Substitute!'' Jasmine said, knowing that Viola had to use Thrash for at least another turn, she didn't want Firefly to take any damage.

The Substitute that Firefly set up took 1/4 oh his health again, knowing she had to sacrifice Firefly's health to live the Thrash that Viola was attacking Firefly with. She had a special move if she got into situations like this. ''Use Roost, now,'' Jasmine said, smirking. Revealing that she had taught Roost to Firefly. Firefly used Roost, temporarily getting out of the Substitute, white feathers appearing around him. The feathers made a circle around him, giving him the energy to fight. The feathers would then disappear, meaning the end of Firefly's turn and the start of Viola's turn.

Last edited:
Collax nodded. Alright, Firefly was dragging this out. Good. That was exactly what he was expecting her to do. She was using Firefly's speed to her advantage, tossing out substitutes and using Roost. But even with that speed, she wouldn't be able to keep doing it so frequently. If that substitute went down, they would have to be forced to use roost if they want to survive another turn. But he was counting on it. With Viola stuck in Thrash for a bit longer, he just needed one more chance to reinstate the Fire Spin, and this would all go smoothly.

Viola flapped back and immediately rushed in at Firefly again, slamming forward forcefully at the substitute or Firefly himself- whichever happened to be in front of her. The barrage would be the last one, as Thrash would end afterward, leaving Viola dazed and confused, and hopefully, her opponent pretty banged up.

@FantasyApprentice

Sparkx nodded in graditude before seeing him attack the Zoroark and Mimikyu. She watched closely waiting for the next move. It didn't have that such effect on Mimikyu but it did on the Zoroark as he took a lot of damage. The Zoroark used low kick in an uppercut position to knock him upward before jumping out of the way in front of the Mimikyu. Mimikyu used Wood hammer again hitting the Zoroark from behind as Zoroark used U-turn to combo attack him. Sparkx reacted quickly as she used iron tail once more on Mimikyu knocking it down to the ground as it slid a bit before she leaped on the foes Zoroark and bit down on his shoulder. "Thunder now!" He said. "Jolteon!" She said before unleashing a strong jolt of electricity on him. He let out a loud cry as Sparkx kept a hold on his shoulder.

Maskerin smiled to Milo. "I will thank you Milo!" She called to him before thinking of the Pokemon she can use. "Seatris, your up sweetie!" She said as a Primarina appeared out. "A Primarina? Well good thinking so let how battle begin!" Hapu said. "Seatris, let's show how well we trained!" She said. "Primarina!" She said nodding remembering all of the training they been through.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo found himself a secured spot to place the egg down, making sure it doesn't roll down any possible hills, even if it's tiny. The egg is fragile, it can break with just the littlest bump. Stretching, he allowed Kiki to hog his shoulder for himself, and watches as the Keychain feasts on nearby berry bushes. He was sure Maskerin can do it, so he doesn't worry about the results. Sitting down near the tall grass, he made himself comfortable and watches the battle proceeds before him.

Viola's attack managed to break the substitute, Firefly appeared in the place of the substitute, he managed to dodge the trash, but just bearly, he still took some damage from that Thrash, but nothing that put his fighting skills on a limit, the Fire Spin was taking effect, hindering Firefly even when he had already set up Quiver Dances.

Firefly knew what Jasmine wanted him to do next, so he set up another substitute. At the rate that Firefly's substitutes were getting used at, Firefly would lose his substitutes PP faster. Jasmine frowned, she had to risk it, the Sunny Day was still up, meaning that if she used Fire Blast, it would perhaps KO Viola. ''Okay, give this Fire Blast all you've got, Firefly!'' Jasmine yelled, determined. Firefly got out of the substitute he put up, fiery embers gathered around him, forming a huge fireball. Firefly gave the Fire Blast everything he had, which made an easy to see size difference of the Fire Blast, making it harder to dodge, even if Viola was in the air. Firefly shot the Fire Blast, hitting Viola head-on, creating a 大 shape, before turning into a cloud of smoke, once again.

Jasmine bit her lip, hoping that when the smoke cleared out, Viola would have fainted. Jasmine took the chance to Quiver Dance, again. Firefly understood and silently did a Quiver Dance, raising his Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed. Then, Firefly went back into his substitute, which shielded him for any attack, for the first turn, at least.

DevVoid

Hunter was thrown back from the Low Kick, an ineffective hit since it wasn't a low kick at all. The wood hammer certainly did hit him hard, but Hunter had endured way worse before. However, this wood hammer was exactly what Hunter needed. Using the speed obtained from being launched by the Wood hammer, Hunter jumped over the Zoroark charging at him with U-Turn, instead making it attack Mimikyu instead by having it run into the ghost pokemon. Hunter landed back on the ground and ran at the enemy Zoroark, briefly leaping up and using Knock Off to potentially remove any held items from the hostile Zoroark before leaping back and awaiting another attack.

There wasn't very much they could do about that. Viola went down, and Collax popped out her Pokeball, returning her to it for her to rest. He patted the ball gently on the top with a sigh.

"Nicely done, Viola. Get some rest. Alright, Lan. You're up next."

The Malamar, who had been watching from the sidelines, smiled and drifted forward in front of Collax, taking Viola's place on the battlefield. The squid-like Pokemon had a sly look on his face, like he knew something that they didn't. Which was indeed probably the case. He flexed his long, razor-tipped tentacles out and mumbled, preparing to fight. He looked eerily calm and composed, despite being ready to battle.

Collax didn't even give him a command. The Malamar only levitated slightly, flashing a few confusing patterns on his stomach, and let an odd wave of psychic energy flow forward. The substitute didn't stop it- it wasn't an attack. Firefly's significant stat boosts all suddenly disappeared, then reversed.

Lan had used Topsy-Turvy. Firefly's strengths had just become his weaknesses, with severely lowered special attack, special defense, and speed.

And taking the advantage of Firefly's now lacking speed, Lan slid forward and slammed a razor tentacle into the substitute. He had brought down a powerful Slash onto it, hard enough to remove it from battle. It was Firefly's turn now. Pray he reacts fast.

@FantasyApprentice

Sparkx let go of the Zoroark having the after shock effects from the Thunder move. She could see the other Zoroark have a bit of trouble standing a bit until he was able to. Sparkx thought for the moment before looking to Shadow. Shadow nodded before looking to Hades. "We need to figure out a way to tangle them both so that way we can do a combo attack in just one hit to take them. Got any ideas because I may have one in mind" he said looking to him.

Maskerin took a breath before speaking. "Alright Seatris, Hydro pump!" She said as the Primarina used her flipper to push herself up in the air before a strong force of water went at the Alolan Dugtrio. "Mud shot!" Hapu said as Dugtrio shot a line of mud at her. "Moonblast quick!" She said. Seatris used Moonblast combining it with Hydro pump until it came together making the Hydro pump pink with a glow after effect until it hit the Dugtrio with a direct hit cutting off the mudshot completely. Seatris had landed back on the ground as her combination move left a rainbow for the finish.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Hm.. tangle them both.. I have an idea... Hunter, push them together with a finisher, swiftly! " Hades ordered. The zoroark obliged, having sidestepped repeadetly, using Agility to increase his own speed beyond its limits. Like the wind, he became a blur and was soon next to the enemy Zoroark. Hunter used Sucker Punch to stun it and launch it into the Mimikyu. Before the Zoroark could come close to flying into the Mimikyu, Hunter was already beside it, using Shadow Claw to launch the Mimikyu into the other Zoroark. Then, with swift reflexes, Hades cast back Hunter into his pokeball as the Zoroark bowed, ending his performance. Hades swiftly traded hyperballs, throwing the next one into the air. " Go, Ghidorah! Trap the enemy within an unrelenting storm of infernal fire! " Hades shouted out as the hyperball opened, a 7'ft tall Hydreigon appeared in the air, with each head having strangely enough the same neck length as the main one. It roared a loud, long roar, and was suddendly enveloped in a vortex of embers and ashes as it used Fire Spin. The vortex would spiral as it moved away from the Hydreigon and towards the Mimikyu and Zoroark. If they would clash together, it would give the Fire Spin fired from Ghidorah enough time to hit the two and trap them in the swirling inferno typhoon.

Shadow looked to Hades. "Perfect, Sparkx come back, Eclipse Stone Edge!" He said throwing another Pokeball as a Midnight Lycanroc appeared as he slammed his claw on the ground a huge rocks formed a line glowing in a light blue before it entered the Fire spin directly hitting the two at the same time flying in the air as their cries were heard falling hard on the ground. Mimikyu had fainted but Zoroark remained standing but struggled to stay up as he went towards Eclipse. "Finish with Brick break.." he said. Eclipse didn't hesitate as the Zoroark had a firm hold on his arm ready to use a move. He grabbed the Zoroark and threw him in the air before leaping up himself using Brick break slamming his paw in his stomach. He landed back on the ground seeing the Zoroark hit the ground fainting. Ferninade returned both of his Pokemon before turning tail and left until he wasn't see again. "Thanks Eclipse return" he said.

"You two never fail to impress me" JC said once the battle was done. "However, I can't just rely on you two all the time since I will have to face him eventually and it can happen anytime anywhere" she said. "But thanks Bro and Hades" she said. "No problem sis"he said.

@DevVoid

Watching the battle come to a close, Shiori applauded politely. The masked woman hadn't answered his question, or more likely simply hadn't heard him. Shiori still felt bad for the guy who had just gotten teamed up on, but there wasn't exactly much he could do about it.
"That was pretty cool! You guys are tough." Shiori called out to Hades and Shadow. "It was nice to meet you, JC and Blue. I still am not quite sure what was going on, but at least the battle was cool."
With that, Shiori turned to Willow.
"Do you still want to go back to town together?" Shiori asked Willow.

DevVoid

Hades swapped out Ghidorah, casting the large Hydra pokemon back and instead casting out Hunter and Razor again. He reached into his pocket again, taking out his berry bag. He reached a hand into it, tossing the two an oran berry each. He put the berry bag into his left pocket and then moved his hand into the left pocket on the inner side of his overcoat, taking out a pack of cigarettes and a fancy silver lighter with vines engraved on it. " Good Grief.. some people just don't know how to cut their losses.. " Hades mumbled to himself, flipping out a cigarette from the pack and stuffing the pack back into his jacket's left inner pocket. He put the cigarette into his mouth, holding on to it with his lips, and lit the other end with his lighter. He stuffed the lighter back in the same pocket where he put the pack of smokes, and cast Razor and Hunter back into their hyperballs. He turned around as he inhaled the smoke from the cigarette, and walked over, breathing it out of his mouth as he went to hold the cigarette between his index and middle finger, pulling it away a bit from his mouth. Hades looked to JC, still holding up the cigarette in his left hand. " Ehh, I wouldn't worry about it too much. We're strong enough to take on pretty much anyone, and so are you. Well, in a case of both pokemon battles and physical battles, that'd apply to us two too, eh JC? " He laughed lightly before taking another inhale from his cigarette. He faced up to the sky as he blew out the smoke again, then looked back down and shook the cigarette a bit, knocking some embers and ash off. Then he turned to face Shiori. " Name's Hades. Nice to make your acquaintance. "

She chuckled looking to Hades. "Well, you are the Assistant Master after all Hades so you dealt with him easily but he won't quit until he has a battle with me" she said as Blue felt the presence of someone watching her partner as she looked around. "You feel it too don't you Blue?" She asked her. "Bre!(of course I do!)" "It seems we have enough one in the shadows" as she said this a Shadow ball went towards them as she and Blue leaped out of the way but another had came at then as Blue swiftly hit the Shadow ball with her tail to knock it back. "Show yourself, I already know you are there" she said. The figure did appear being a male as the Shadow ball came from an Umbreon of a normal color. "Your the Master Champion aren't you?" He asked. "Who's asking?" She said crossing her arms against her. "Just a challenger and you can't deny it or are you scared to challenge me all by yourself" he said. Shadow shook his head. "This isn't good.....those are the wrong words to say to her....let's just leave him to her.." he said rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"I'm not scared of you!?" She said stern as that made her snap a bit. "You want a battle fine I'll give you one but don't blame me for making you cry because I warn you I will show no weakness towards you!" She said. "Alright good" he said pulling out a Pokeball throwing it until a NidoKing appeared. She pulled out her own Pokeball letting out Gem her Flygon as she saw the NidoKing eyes filled with determination.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @Captain Cardboard

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow nodded his head happily to Shiori's request of going back together, glad that there was a change of subject. "Yep! The offer still stands!" He chirped. Venny croaked lazily next to him, her tiny tail wagging with tiny rhythm. The male, who's obviously eager to get to town, was suddenly interrupted by an attack going for JC. Startled, the elite nearly tripped in his blind fear, getting a clean save by his pokemons, who used Vine whip to catch him. "Ehehehe, sorry..." he apologized, clasping two hands together in a guilty manner. Once balanced, he turns towards Shiori, pointing at the new challenger that had arosed. "Umm, are we going to watch....again?" He stated, laughing nervously.

"Oh, uh... Hi. I'm, uh, Shiori." Shiori said to Hades as the man introduced himself. The man looked just as tough as the Pokemon he used, and Shiori had a bit of trouble getting a read on the guy. Then JC said something that caught Shiori completely off guard. Assistant Master? Master Champion? Shiori looked between JC and Hades as yet another mysterious challenger approached out of the woods. These guys... they were the Champion and Assistant Champion?! Willow seemed to agree to going back to the town, but his question fell on deaf ears. Shiori turned to Willow, still quite shocked.
"Your... your friends...." Shiori managed to get out. "They're... she's... the Champion?"

Shadow approached the boy in uttered shock before patting his shoulder. "Don't say it so loud Shiori was it, don't grag attention towards her but to answer your question yes she is" he said. "Why does that shock you for some reason?" He asked him as Sparkx looked to Shiori in a confusing way.

@Captain Cardboard

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Eh! Um, about that..." Willow scratched his head nervously, not knowing what to answer to that. Thankfully, Shadow jumped in quick enough to reply to Shiori's statement, and Willow was allowed a breather. Shiori finding JC's and Hades's identity isn't too much of a problem, as long as he doesn't reveal it to others or tries to challenge her beforehand, but it might still cause uneasiness amongst the group, so they should still be careful. Not knowing what to say anymore, Willow merely waited for Shiori to reply to Shadow.

DevVoid

Hades puffed out some smoke from his cigarette and shook his head. " Urgh, these people never learn, do they... " He sighed annoyed, his french accent showing a small bit. He turned to Shiori, who seemed awfully shocked in suprise at Hades' and JC's Titles. " Yeah, that girl over there? She's the master champion, or the primary champion. And I'm the Assisant Champion, or the secondary champion. Willow and Shadow here are part of the elite four. But, no need to make such a fuss about it. They're just titles, nothing more. After all, we don't need more attention to our being than we already got from these morons who think they can just waltz up to us and challenge us.. " Hades explained, looking over to JC and the guy who she was fighting. He wanted to say something to the guy, but he knew words weren't gonna reach people like that. He walked back to the Café briefly, only to get on his motorcycle and drive it over to the others for easier access. He pulled the ignition key out of the vehicle, turning it off when he reached the site where Shadow, Shiori and Willow stood. He remained seated on his back, smoking his cigarette, watching the battle go down.

She heard her opponent laugh as she just ignored it focusing on the battle as Gem had the same reaction. She didn't move an inch as her opponent spoke. "Well, I guess I will go first, NidoKing Ice punch!" He said as NidoKing went at the Flygon with the super effective move. Gem waited patiently for the move to come close as she heard the command from her trainer. "-Stop the attack and use Stone edge-" she said. Gem reacted quickly swiftly grasping the NidoKing's wrist to stop the attack before slamming her hand like claw in the ground as huge talk rocks appeared slamming into the NidoKing as Gem let go for the move to finish. The NidoKing came down hard on the ground but is alright as he stood up slowly. "That title you have isn't for play that's for sure" he said.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree