• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alola, 3 Years Later Roleplay

Shadow looked to Hades and gave a smirk. "Well, of course, Leo Iron tail!" He said as the Luxray nodded and at a quick speed her tail lit up white as she slammed her tail on the Banettes body pushing her back with a strong force right into the Gengar. "Direct hit, just like you asked" he said to him.

"Gengar, Banchee you alright?" he asked them. "Gengar!" "Banette!" they said standing up. "Both of you use Shadow sneak" he said as they both disappeared underground. Leo watched carefully until she saw the shadow come very close as she leaped up to dodge it before landing on the ground again. "Crunch!" he said as her fangs lit up biting down on the Gengar with the super effective move. "You have to do better than that Fernande!" he said looking to him as Banchee managed to get to the Weavile unguarded but Leo used Thunder to protect Blade. "Well done Leo" he said as Banchee was knocked back again.

(I may add just some antagonists to spice things up and probably have Fernande be the leader of it)

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Last edited:
''I originally come from the Kalos region but I moved here to Alola. Puff is the Dragonite, also the peacemaker when fights happen, he's like the guardian to the team, like an older brother of sorts.

Elaine is the Gardevoir, my first ever Pokemon and partner, she's the observant and distant one. She's not quick to trust others.
Elaine usually doesn't like meeting new people but she'll eventually warm up to you!

Hop is the Greninja, I got him from Prof. Sycamore. He's the prankster of the team but also supports my team and me when we feel down. He's lovable but prefers to show his love for you with pranks.

Firefly is the Volcarona, he's the curious and childish one, kinda like Hop but more curious and he doesn't do pranks and loves pats and hugs.
Artemis is the Decidueye, she's the friendly one, often welcoming new people and pokemon.

Cross is the Metagross, sometimes Cross is more stubborn than the rest of the team but that's only if you somehow manage to embarrass Cross. I'll admit Cross is the calmest and most collected member of the team. Also, you can call me Jas, if you prefer it that way.''

Jasmine said as she grinned, looking at Collax. ''What about you're team members?'' Jasmine asked curiously, her Gardevoire would gracefully walk behind Jasmine eyeing the other trainer suspiciously, Jasmine would take no notice, too busy chatting with Collax.

@Zixal

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" You know, while I do somewhat appreciate your Pokemon protecting mine, it really wasn't necessary. Even if the hit connected, it wouldn't be very effective considering it was a Ghost Type move against a Dark Type Pokemon. " Hades explained, then looked to Razor. " Well, you are good, Razor, but let's give the others a chance to have fun too, shall we? " He said to the Weavile. The weavile nodded and shrugged as Hades cast it back into its hyperball. He put it on his belt and looked to his hyperballs. " Hm... let's see here... oh, I know just the pokemon who'd just love to play with these two ghost-types " Hades said, getting out a hyperball from his belt. He took two steps back, then then pressed the button on the hyperball. A large pokemon, nearly 8ft tall, came out of the red beam from the hyperball. It cracked the ground as it stood on it, a large red vest covered its body. It waved the vest aside, revealing itself to be a massive Tyranitar, 1.7ft taller than the average 6.1ft Tyranitar. It roared aggressively at Fernande and his pokemon, immediately starting off by gathering a purple energy at its mouth, which soon fired off a Dragon Pulse at the Banette, which would hit the Gengar too (and Leo, if they didn't dodge it in time since it targets everyone but the user) if it connected. It then stood straight up, and begun walking towards the Ghost-Types slowly but intimidatingly, growling lowly.

Leo leaped up in time to dodge the dragon pulse before it hit her as she landed back on the ground. "Actually Leo, I have a teammate I have not used in a while that I like to give her a chance to battle," he said as the Luxray turned to look at him as she nodded as she was sucked back into her Pokeball. "I showed off my electric typing, now it's time to show my other typing, Harla!" he said throwing up a Great ball as it popped open as it gave shape as a Pokemon with blue shiny skin and tan parts on her lower jaw, the two plates on her chest, and underbelly standing at 4"3 in height, much shorter than his Tyranitar finishing with her strong powerful tail. A feminine dinosaur cry came out of her mouth as she faced the two ghost types that the Tyranitar was walking towards. "Harla use Shadow claw!" he said as she nodded following the Tyranitar as her hand was surrounded in a dark purple coloring forming shadow claws with her three claws that rested on her hand.

Gengar and Banchee took a lot of damage after that Dragon pulse but he wasn't worried as he saw Gengar fell fainting but Banchee was barely standing at this point. He returned his partner for now as it took him by surprise as a NidoQueen used Shadow claw right at Banchee with a direct hit keeping her down fainting. He pulled out her Pokeball returning her as he stood there for the moment. "I know you have just three left Ferninade and I know you were just testing us since that wasn't your full power," he said. "How stupid do you think we are," he said seeing a smirk on his face. He pulled out two other Pokeballs as he threw them up in the air revealing a Haxorus and Dragonite. "Both of you, Outrage!" he said as both of the dragon types went at Harla and Tyranitar. "Ice punch quickly!" he said as Haxorus hit Harla with Outrage fast getting a lot of damage in but grabbed ahold of his arm and used Ice punch delivering a strong blow to his stomach knocking him back far sliding on the ground. Dragonite, on the other hand, was starting to hit Tyranitar with Outrage trying to weaken the large ground type with his swift speed. Harla shook her head but stood strong as she looked to the Tyranitar as she knew he could handle himself with that attack.

All she was doing was watching the battle happening between Shadow, Hades, and Ferninade as she stood next to Willow. "This battle will be over soon, Hade's title isn't just for show that I can be completely sure of so he is underestimating them both at this point" she said to Willow looking to him as Blue kept her eyes on the battle watching them battle.

Maskerin looked to Milo. "Hey Milo, are you going to challenge the league as well?" she asked as Missy and Honey looked to him with a smile. "I think...you will do good at it...I will cheer for you since I am your biggest fan hehe" she said smiling sweetly as Honey leaped out of her arms into Milo's smiling up at him. "Vulpix!" she said looking up to him wagging her tails.

@Shadow_Pup @Willow Tree

Collax walked along casually, though still seemed invested and interested in hearing about Jasmine's team. Pokemon were like people, in a way. They all had their own personalities. It was interesting to learn about them, and meet them. Just like he had with his own team.

When the question was turned to Collax, he grinned and motioned back to his team.

"Glad you asked, Jas! Lemme tell you, Barkley here? This guy's basically my brother." Barkley the Trevenant waved at her, blinking his singular, vivid pink eye. He looked like he should have been foreboding, for such a large ghost type Pokemon, but he was friendly and polite, much like Collax.
"He and I basically grew up together, considerin' we met when we were both around, what. Six? Five? Four? I dunno. But as far back as I can remember, Barkley's been there with me. We learned karate together, we made food together, we explored together.. all that fun stuff. He an' I are the closest friends you can get!"

"After Barkley, you got Scrat there. Scrat's the Drapion." Scrat, the Drapion mentioned, turned his glare over Jasmine and her Pokemon. Being such a giant and naturally aggressive Pokemon, he didn't quite look friendly, but he did look commanding. Like he held an important presence.
"I met this guy as a Skorupi. He's actually really been of help to my entire team. I got knocked out a couple of times out on this island place, and it was Scrat who took the reigns. He looks super aggressive, but don't let that scare you off. He's just defensive. He's got every reason to be."

"The Malamar's name is Lan." Lan only waved a tentacle in response. He looked rather meaningful and serene.
"Lan's been.. well. He's been through a lot. You know that island I mentioned? Well, Lan went with another trainer there. She and I were friends. Sort of. Never really knew each other. But she got.. eh.. laid to rest, out there. Lan didn't have anywhere to go. So he went with me. He's been with me ever since."

"Viola is the Volcarona, and Majia is the Mismagius. I found them both in the wild. They've been friends with each other since apparently birth, so they ended up joining me together. They're pretty creative Pokemon. I love having them around." Majia waved at Jasmine with her clothlike appendage, while Viola only fluttered along beside her.

"And then there's Duke. Last, but certainly not least." The ledian buzzed around beside him.
"Duke's an enthusiastic fellow. Sort of inspired by my team. And now I've been inspired by him. He ain't the strongest Pokemon out there, but let me tell you- this guy? This Ledian? He's got guts. This guy knows how to push it to the limit. And Ledian's ain't naturally strong. Respect to this guy."

"As for myself? I've sort of always lived in Alola. Been around the world a little bit, went sightseeing, exploring, etc. Did the island challenge and everything. But, y'know. I just never went into the league. I guess I just never wanted to. So here I am now, just cheering on the other folks who are. You taking it on, yourself?"

@FantasyApprentice

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Ahahaha, the league? I don't know," Milo rubbed his head nervously, "I've plans for it but I never thought of really going that far." He admitted. "Though...if you were to be there cheering for me...I guess it's worth a try." He said, smiling timidly and fidgeted with his fingers. "But I'm sure you'll have a better luck at it than I do, you're always better than me at anything dear." He said. "So much that even I am frustrated, though not in a bad way." He said, "I envy you so, dearest."

''Mhm, I have nothing else to do, it seemed like fun! Nothing I've seen back in Kalos. I don't expect to go as far as the elite four, though.'' Her Gardevoir would look impatiently left and right as if wanting to get to the Battle Arena as quick as possible. Jasmine noticed Gardevoir's impatient glancing so she decided to ask Collax how much farther they were from the Arena.

''So...how much farther till we reach the Battle Arena? Elaine is getting impatient, sorry about that.'' Jasmine said softly. ''She didn't have a good past with trainers before me, and it took her a lot of time to warm up to me, too. But I don't blame her.'' Giving her Gardevoir a sympathetic gaze, Jasmine held onto Elaine's hand.

Collax's response came in that of a shrug, then a point ahead. There was the trainer school, right in front of them.

"Right there. It's less of an arena and more of a little field, but it does the job."

He marched right in through the front of the school, then turned and started towards the unoccupied field. It wasn't large, but it was sufficient for a battle. No Pokemon League level battlefield out here.

"And hey- have some confidence in yourself! Sure, ya might not make it all the way through the Elite Four, but what's the shame in tryin'? At least then, you'll be able to say you made the cut. Even if you never make it far, it's always worth giving it a shot. Only reason I ain't is because I already had my fill of battles and competitions and all that. But that ain't no excuse for you. I think you oughta try anyway."

@FantasyApprentice

Last edited:

DevVoid

Gojira stood still, looking to the Dragonite who was failing to do any real damage with their Outrage. It could shrug this damage off for three simple reasons. First two are obvious; A tyranitar's defense and health was quite alot, especially it's physical defense, so it would take more physical attacks to knock it to low health. But, another factor was also that it wasn't weak against Outrage. A Tyranitar had many weaknesses, but Dragon-Types weren't one. Another fourth reason however was also that this Tyranitar was trained to endure and take in hits. Especially physical ones. And getting close to this Tyranitar is what just sealed this Dragonite's fate. The Tyranitar grinned sadistically as it swung around, knocking the Dragonite away with Dragon Tail. It combo'd into Stone Edge, which if it connected, would surely do alot of damage to the Dragonite, as not only that Stone Edge does alot of damage on its own and has a high chance to critically strike the target, not only were Stone Edge and Dragon Tail both physical moves that had their power amplified by the Tyranitar's massive strength, but Rock-Type moves and Dragon-Type moves were also effective against a Dragonite's Typing. The Tyranitar roared and turned to the Haxorus, walking towards them in the same fashion it was walking towards the two ghost types earlier.

Harla watched the Tyranitar closely as she saw the Dragonite hit the ground hard feeling the damage from Stone edge it took. The Dragonite stood up slowly but quickly as he flew over to the Haxorus helping him up. Shadow and Harla could see at just the Haxorus's stomach ice had formed. "Harla's Ice punch took effect on Haxorus's stomach where she had punched earlier" he said. "Dragonite probably noticed that and helped him up quickly" he said. "Harla Reflect then wait for my command" he said as she nodded as a blue shiny rectangular barrier appeared just in front of Harla and Tyranitar boosting their defense and special defense stats.

"Focus blast then Close Combat, Ice beam then iron tail" he commanded aiming to take down the Tyranitar all together. Haxurus took distance from the Tyranitar but due to the ice on his stomach his reaction time was cut by half. He knew he had to work quickly so took some time to charge up the Focus blast before unleashing it towards Tyranitar. Dragonite flew up to use Ice beam straight at Tyranitar as both attacks were heading right towards him. "Hey Hades, Tyranitar does well in desert storms correct?"he asked him.

Maskerin smiled. "Oh come on Milo....I'm not good at everything...I just...try my best that's all...and please don't envy me...I am not the type of person to envy....hehe but I believe you can do it with your team" she said grasping both his arms. "I know Honey will be your biggest fan" she said as Honey smiled.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Heh heh, where will I be without you Maskerin?" he laughs, "I probably would've given up on this adventure ages ago without you cheering me on." He pointed out. He clasp her hands in his also, enjoying the warmth they give off regardless of the cold air blowing from the sea. "And I guess I'll be cheering for Honey too, since she's doing so for us." He chirped, "Thanks Honey,"

DevVoid

" I suppose he is.. speaking of sandstorm, one should arrive in three, two.. one. " Hades said. As soon as he got to one, the harsh sunlight faded and an even harsher sandstorm kicked up, bringing up dust and dirt from the ground into it, coming from the Tyranitar's Ability Sandstream. Gojira roared and used Flamethrower to counter the Ice Beam and Focus Blast. It blasted through the Focus Blast and clashed against the ice beam. It begun melting the ice beam from the sheer amount of heat the Flamethrower had and begun pushing towards the Dragonite. However, Gojira had stopped firing and seemed to have disappeared completely from the scene. Then suddendly, the tyranitar came up from below the Haxorus and threw it into the air with Dig, damaging the Haxorus. As on time, right after this a purple beam fired from the Tyranitar's mouth, aiming to the two dragon types. It was another Dragon Pulse, and it created a shockwave that would hit the Haxorus aswell as Harla, if Harla didn't avoid it in time.

Harla roared with her feminine cry as she used Ice beam to hit at the dragon pulse that was coming at her freezing it solid before using her strong hand to punch it and shatter it as tiny pieces of specks of shards fell down to the ground. "You just read my mind Hades" he said as he saw the Haxorus being pushed into the air high before slamming on the ground dust forming until it cleared as swirls appeared on his eyes. "He is out for the count just two remaining" he said looking to the Dragonite. "I am going to use a move that will hurt your Tyranitar once he lets out his final member but I have a way to protect him unless he can handle it" he said looking to him.

Ferninade returned Haxorus before taking out his last Pokeball but didn't throw it out yet. Dragonite dodged the attack this time before landing on the ground waiting for his command.

Maskerin smiled gently blushing slightly. "Thank you really...Milo...there are something's I would like to tell you but...I think you will just be confused about it...when I do tell you...and even if I could...I would be too shy to tell you....maybe because....I'm...afraid that you may think less of me if I told you...you have been a very good friend to me Milo...and...I really appreciate it...and I know Honey does as well" she said grasping his hands holding them gently. "But...if I can he your guidance...then I will....just for you..." She added looking down a bit at his hands she was holding thinking deeply about something.

(Alola doesn't get cold xD it's a tropical island)

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Last edited:

DevVoid

" Hm... good job Gojira, but let's swap it around again. " Hades responded, returning the large Armor Pokemon back to his hyperball. He put Gojira's Hyperball back on his belt and took out another. This time he casted out Zephyr the Shiftry again. It had a strange rock strapped to its back that had red crystals sticking out of it. Zephyr quickly danced around, using Sunny day to be rid of the Sandstorm. The heat rock on his back lit up, intensifying the duration of the returning harsh sunlight. Then, just as the sunlight came out, Zephyr had suddendly gotten faster, as his Ability was Chlorophyll. The Shiftry begun dashing in circles around the Dragonite, firing out a mix of Icy Wind and Air Slash at the Dragonite by fanning his hand fans at the Dragonite.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
(I like how you @ the wrong person too hee hee)

Milo tilted his head, blinking in a confused manner as he looked at the woman. "Something you have to tell me...? But why would I think any different of you even if you tell me?" He asks, "No matter, you can tell me when you're ready," He said, "no pressure alright?" He patted her cheek, "I would never hate you no matter what you do, I promise."

The Dragonite withstood the attacks from the Shiftry strongly. "Ice punch on the ground" he said as the Dragonite nodded before slamming his fist on the ground causing the battle field to be frozen just around him to see if he could make the Shiftry slip as he flew up to get out of the Shiftry's range. "Ice beam" he said as a cold beam shot out of his mouth towards the Shiftry.

"-Something is odd here....why won't he unleash his last Pokemon yet...that's strange...-" he thought as he looked to Harla seeing her look to him. "Hades, we should be careful because he hasn't let out his final Pokemon yet since this is a double battle it just seems odd to me and I don't like it" he told him.

She smiled gently. "I don't know if...you would understand the feeling if I told you...I don't know if you would have that same feeling to me....that's why...I am afraid of...saying it to you..." She said looking at her hands that he was grasping blushing shyly.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm? I don't see why you'll say anything that'll be offensive to me, nor will I believe that it'll be a lie. So do tell me once you're ready, I'll wait." He smiled, "Though I doubt you'll have to be embarrass when telling me anything, you know I don't judge of its personal." He reminded her, "Not to mention, you're my best friend, I don't think a mere conversation between you and me are going to tear us apart just like that, so you should rest easy knowing that telling me won't change it a thing, whatever it may be." He said. "But for now, if it's better for you, you don't need to tell me, we have all the time in the world together on this journey, you can always say what you need to say later. I'll wait as long as you need." He assured her.

Karpman shielded his face as his Magikarp managed to barely dodge yet another attack. Both Pokemon looked incredibly worn down, with the Magikarp looking very, very weakened. But he finally had that Kangaskhan on the ropes!
"Now, for the finishing blow! Beast, use Hydro Pump!" Karpman commanded, posing once again. The Magikarp jumped into the air, readying the powerful water-type attack. But right before the Magikarp was able to attack, for the third time that day, the weather changed! Out of nowhere, a sandstorm seemed to whip up. Little did the masked trainer know, it was caused by Hades' Tyranitar. The fierce winds and gritty sand picked up the Magikarp, throwing off it's aim and slamming it into a tree. Karpman watched as his final Pokemon slumped to the ground, completely unconscious. Even for the super upbeat Karpman was speechless from the sudden change. He felt like he had just been hit with a Sucker Punch attack. Sure, he hadn't been anywhere close to winning the battle. But he had almost defeated the Kangaskhan, and that would have been enough.

"Well! It appears that you are quite skilled! You have bested me!" Karpman said, quickly returning to normal and acting as if nothing had happened. The masked trainer returned his Magikarp back to it's Pokeball and sprinted over to Robby.
"Your bond with your Pokemon is incredible! It is my honor to offer you your winnings!" Karpman quickly thrust some money into the other trainer's hand before quickly turning.
"Now! It is my time to bid you farewell! Remember, truth, justice, and honor will always win out! Awayyy!" Karpman yelled, before sprinting down the trail. But he only ran for a few feet before making a sharp right turn and running of the route, straight into the woods.

After a few moments, Karpman felt that he had ran far enough. At the very least, he had gotten out sight from the route. Slowing to a stop, the trainer leaned against a tree and slowly sat down. Shiori took off his Magikarp mask, running a hand through his hair as he leaned back against a tree.
"Stupid, stupid, stupid..." Shiori muttered to himself, gently hitting the back of his head against the tree.

Wallowing in his self-pity for only a moment longer, Shiori slowly took off his red track suit, revealing normal clothes underneath. The black haired trainer folded up the track suit, brushing off the dirt from the sandstorm, and placed it back in his bag. Finally, Shiori put his Magikarp mask back in his bag as well and zipped his bag shut. Having changed from Karpman back to Shiori Fujimoto, the trainer put on his backpack and slowly made his way back to the route. The rather embarrassing loss seemed to weigh heavily on the teenager, as his shoulders were hunched and his vision was to the ground. Shiori only looked once he had gotten back to the route. Nearby, that battle was still continuing. And boy, did it still look incredibly intense.

She looked up at Milo for the moment, face flushed but gave her shy and sweet smile. "Milo...thank you for the words...you said to me..and for not forcing me to say what was hard for me to say...really...I am grateful to have a friend like you as do Honey and Missy....maybe...after defeating the last Kahuna...I'll tell you...ok..when I feel more comfortable...to say.." she said letting go of his hands as Honey leaped back into her arms to hold her. "Let's go Milo" she said smiling gently before walking ahead as Missy followed her.

@Willow Tree

Jasmine would look in awe at the battlefield, she always was easily mesmerized by battlefields somehow, no matter big or small. She quickly followed Collax to the battlefield.
''Well, I only really want to check out the trials of Alola because I haven't seen anything like it before, but I suppose I could try to challenge the Elite Four of this region. Thanks for the boost of motivation, though!''
Jasmine said, giving a smile. She finally noticed the sunlight had turned harsh. Squinting her eyes, she asked Collax about the battle.
''So...should we get on with the battle?''

DevVoid

" ..hm, this isn't working as planned... Change of plans. Return, Zephyr! " Hades said, quickly getting Zephyr out of the Ice Beam's range by casting him back into his Hyperball. Quickly, he changed him out with Razor the Weavile. The weavile, used to the icey floor, could run around on it without tripping. It begun using Agility and Hone Claws, running around and rubbing its claws together to make itself stronger. Then, like a samurai jumping at their opponent with the katana drawn, he leapt at the Dragonite with his left claw held up high. It smirked, flying into the Ice Beam purposely to take damage from it. " Heh, now it's time to turn that Dragonite into a Popsicle. Razor, use Avalanche! " Hades shouted out to the Weavile. The weavile flew through the ice beam, and just before it flew into Dragonite, it used Avalanche, holding out both hands, generating a large amount of snow pushing itself and the Dragonite away from eachother. The weavile landed with a backwards somersault back on the ground, hands behind its back, awaiting another attack.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Smiling, Milo nodded to her request, pleased to know she's more comfortable in telling him now that she's not pressured into doing so. She seems relax now, so he should cherish it while it last. "Alright, let's go get at that kahuna, then I can hear what you have to say," he chirped, "must be important hmmm?" He teases. The egg suddenly jiggled a bit in its incubator, causing him to nearly drop it. He juggled the case clumsily in his hands, trying not to let it slip, ending it with him dropping to the ground to gave it a softer fall if it comes to that point. Luckily for him, he caught it beforehand and he sighed in relief. "Ahhh, this guy is already becoming a handful huh," he laughed, "a troublemaker this little child will be."

Collax nodded in response. He looked satisfied just being able to encourage her. That was one of his favorite things to do, lift people up. To give support to others. He thought for a moment, just in his head. Maybe he should see how Madison was doing, some time.

Back to reality, he blinked and pulled his hands out of his pockets. His team filed in behind him as he stepped to one side of the battlefield, across from Jasmine. The sunlight was kept from his eyes thanks to his brimmed hat, but he had noticed. Which meant that was something he could take advantage of. Seemed another battle was going on somewhere nearby, and they were messing with the weather.

He glanced over at Viola, the Volcarona, and nodded. Viola chirped and fluttered over in front of him, placing herself on the battlefield first, while the rest of his team stood back to spectate.

"Pick your 'mon, and let's get this on. Oh, hey. Rhyme. Heh."

Barkley the Trevenant seemed to chuckle in response. None of the other Pokemon on his team did. Viola stretched her wings out and flapped in place meaningfully. She was ready to go.

@FantasyApprentice

The Dragonite took a lot of damage due to the avalanche as he was barely standing right now. He had to use on of his claw like hands to steady himself before being able to stand up on his own again. Ferninade was only waiting for the right moment to unleash his final team member. "Flamethrower..." He said as the Dragonite flew up once more before a scorching hot breathing move went at the Weavile before landing on the ground continuing the attack. Something was up and Shadow knew it. "Harla finish with Stone edge!" He said to her as she let out her feminine cry. She used the move as she punched her hand to the ground as large stones that lit up a light blue came at the Dragonite finishing it off as he went down fainting stopping the Flamethrower completely. Ferninade returned his Dragonite placing him away. "Take out your last Pokemon Ferninade!" He said to him as Harla looked at the Weavile gesturing to him to see if he was ok.

Maskerin smiled before making her way into the island of Poni as she started to head up a path with a lot of grass patches making sure to not disturb the Pokemon. "Well then, let's go Milo hehe" she smiled shyly but sweetly.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Got it, just, gimme a sec-" he gave a heave and lifted the incubator, making sure it doesn't resist being carried this time. The egg shows no signs of moving again, so Milo could rest easy knowing it won't struggle. "Alright, let's get going, try not to go into the long grass if it could be helped, we don't want to bump into any ferocious pokemons." He warned, "Though I doubt they'll attack us, some of them are defensive of their territory." He pointed out. "And with that said," he offered a hand to her, "should we get going?"

DevVoid

Razor suddendly did a backwards somersault, leaping back and setting off a smoke cloud. In his place was now a substitute plush that took in the damage from the Flamethrower. Razor had used Substitute to protect himself from the Flamethrower, then hid in a nearby tree and used Rest to heal up the damage taken from creating the Substitute. Hades reached into his left pocket and took out a small bag. He reached his hand in and took out a Chesto Berry. He tossed this berry into the Weavile's open mouth and let it eat it. Razor awoke from his slumber as soon as he swallowed the chesto berry and leapt back out of the tree right onto Dragonite, attempting to do a finishing blow by holding a claw up high once again and this time using Metal Claw to attempt to deal the final blow.

She looked at Milo's hand blushly shyly but returned the favor with a sweet smile. "Yes, we should get going....Milo.." she said reaching her hand out to grasp his hand. "Let's be careful alright" she said as she held Honey in her other arm. "It's just up a little more through and we will see the Kahuna Milo" she said holding his hand firmly to not fall as Honey moves to rest on her shoulders smiling sweetly.

Dragonite saw him coming as he used his hand to stop the claw from hitting him before throwing him to the ground hard making him slide into the Nidoqueen. Harla caught Blade to stop him from sliding into her before helping him stand up. "Hey Hades, I have a move that will finish this Dragonite once in for all and since your Weavile is part ice it won't effect him too much and at this moment you can deliver the final blow to him then all that is left is his last two Pokemon" he said looking to him.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Of course, the Kahuna isn't hiding from us or anything, it should be an easy feat, finding them." He joked, clasping her hand and gently leading her through the tall grass, keeping an eye out for unfriendly pokemons. He heard Alolan ratata been attacking trainers lately, he hope that's not the case. "You think we'll meet new people on this island? I don't think we've been here before," he piped up, looking for a conversation to endorse himself into, "I do wonder if there could be new pokemon here too, maybe I can get one." He chirped. Tilting his head, he looked at her, a smile playing on his lips, "What do you think?"

Shiori approached the battle between the masked man and his friend against the challenger. Two on one didn't seem very fair, but it was a double battle after all. Shiori stopped as he stood next to the masked woman and the dark haired young man. The woman called out a suggestion to the non-masked man in the battle, some sort of suggestion for the move. Strange... Shiori had never seen anyone do that before. Heck, if someone had called that out to Karpman, Karpman would have replied with something like 'mind your own business' or something.
"So, who's winning?" Shiori asked Willow.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Whilst everyone was battling, Willow sat nearly in the middle of the two clashing teams, though a good distance away to know he's safe. All the while the fight was going on, he was praying to all the worldly known deity that had ever existed an is in his knowledge, hoping for the best. As he did so, a voice snap him out of his holy prayers and startled him back to reality, and he shrieked in response, jumping back a few good feet and gaping at the newcomer. His jaw laid slack and it twitched feebly, almost like a fish out of water. But as soon as it came, it was gone and he remain composed once more. "Urm...eh...haha, for all the time I was here, my dibs was always on the lady's side, so no matter how I see it, she's winning." He explained to the new guy, "Call it bias if you may," he said. He don't know if he should so openly talking to another trainer, he might become a future opponent, and he would hate it if forming a friendship with someone will cause either of them to go easy on each other during any possible future battles. Though he isn't as worried right now, it wouldn't hurt to distant them slightly for good measure. "Who do you think will win, take a guess," he offered, looking quite calm now even with a wat zone behind him.

Shiori looked at the elite four member, confused, before looking back to the battle. He had no clue as to what Willow was talking about. Yeah, there was that masked lady, but she was just watching the battle. What was he talking about?
"Uh... lady?" Shiori said to Willow. He began to point to the members of the battle.
"I only see the masked guy..." Shiori said, pointing at Shadow.
"The edgy guy..." Shiori then pointed to Hades.
"And the guy they're fighting." Shiori then pointed to Ferninand. "What lady are you talking about?"

DevVoid

Razor flew into the Nidoqueen from the Dragonite's counterattack, taking some damage from it. It wasn't too much damage since the Weavile had been caught by the Nidoqueen. The weavile leaped aside, nodding thankfully to Harla. Hades looked to Shadow. " Well if you have a plan, go for it. This Ferdinand guy is starting to get on my nerves. Razor, get back behind your Substitute and use Protect to wait until Shadow's plan has been fulfilled. " Hades ordered the Weavile. The weavile dashed around, right back behind the burned substitute it left behind and used Protect to make sure it wasn't damaged any further.

( @LunarSilvally The Weavile's name is Razor, not Blade. )

Jasmine smirked, she knew what Pokemon she was already going to go into. Since she knew she couldn't go into her water type.

''Alright. Firefly.'' Jasmine said calmly, calling for the Volcarona, in response, Firefly flew to the battlefield carefully, awaiting Jasmine's orders.
''Quiver Dance,'' Jasmine commanded. Firefly did a short dance, mostly floating left and right, little yellow and green particles formed around him, dispersing after he finished dancing.
The Quiver Dance raised his Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed. Jasmine gave Firefly a look that said, ''If that Volcarona attacks, I want you to dodge it.'' Firefly knew what Jasmine was trying to say when she gave him that look since she had given him that look a lot of times before. She preferred not to say it out loud because she wanted it to be a surprise. The speed boost given by Firefly's Quiver Dance should make him able to outspeed the other Volcarona, Jasmine thought to herself.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow smiled at the new trainer, then pointed at the woman Shiori mentioned. "She's watching the battle, but both male are technically fighting for her," he explained, "why they're doing it I won't tell, but just know that the other male," he pointed to Ferninade, "is really asking for a battle against the lady, not the Gentlemen he's fighting now." He said. "I'm really just...watching, I'm no good in battle you see," he propped Venny onto his knees, "I'll be more of a burden than help, so I'm not participating in the fight, not to mention, this is their fight, I have no right in it."

Collax nodded. Firefly, the other Volcarona. As expected. A fire pokemon during the sunlight. Best to take advantage of it. So take advantage of it they would.

Viola danced around slightly in place, awaiting the first order from Collax. He put on hand on his side and the other in his coat pocket, glanced back at his team behind him for a second, and then looked back to Viola.

"You know what to do. Firefly's going to be on the move. Stop that from happening."

Viola nodded in response, taking the hint. Firefly had boosted his speed and special stats. He was going for the acrobatic maneuvers. Alright, then. In that case, the best course of action was to prevent him from maintaining that acrobatic advantage. So Viola flapped up a little bit higher and began to scatter a few embers around.

The Volcarona continued to hover in place for a moment, building up more and more scorching embers, before she suddenly whipped in a tight circle, and the embers scattered. Immediately afterwards, a spiraling pillar of flame erupted from Viola's mouth and circled around Firefly, surrounding him and tightening inward. Viola had used Fire Spin in an effort to trap Firefly and prevent him from escaping too quickly.

@FantasyApprentice

"Oh." Shiori said, watching the battle continue. "Uh... yeah. I kind of assumed that. I mean, the part about you stepping in. It's just a Pokemon battle, right? Why would you have to step in?"
Shiori watched as Willow put his Bulbasaur onto his knees before looking back to the fight. He began to think about what Willow had said about the battle, and the more he thought about it, the less he liked it.
"That... that seems kind of rude, don't you think?" Shiori said to Willow. "I mean, if that guy challenged the masked lady and she turned him down. I don't know how it works here in Alola, but I know back in Kanto that's considered kinda rude. Yeah, there's exceptions. Like me right now. My Pokemon are all K'O'd, and I was about to make my back to the Pokemon Center. So I can't physically battle. But other then that and a few exceptions, it's kinda rude. And you said these guys are fighting for her? A two on one doesn't seem too fair, even if it is a double battle."

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow chuckled, stroking Venny's chin amusingly. "I don't know, Alola works differently I guess, they even changed the pokemon typing that we don't usually see in Kanto," he smiled at Shiori, "having a double battle when its a two against one is probably normal here too, who knows?" he said. Eyes trailing the field, he lingered it over Shiori's features, examining him. "Your pokemons are down you say? Then I shouldn't hold you back from leaving," he said, "would you like me to accompany you? I heard wild ratatas tend to attack wondering trainers nowadays." he offered. He looked back to the battle, "I was going to go back too, just that there was another group of trainers battling, so I thought I interest myself in watching, they're gone now, so I guess the battle was over already." he said. "And my friends here don't exactly need me here no longer, I believe I can just leave," he shrugged, "I'm not particularly important for them to search for straight after, not to mention, they'll probably think I ran off or something, I'm pretty well known for that," he said, nearly sarcastically at the bitter truth.

"No, I mean... Double Battles are normal in Kanto. I'm just not a fan of when it's two on one, rather then just one on one." Shiori said. When Willow offered to help him head back Shiori just shook his head.
"Thanks for the offer. But I think I'll stick around and see how this battle turns out. These guys are pretty tough, and it's not too often that you get to see trainers of this caliber go against each other in real life." Shiori said. The black haired young man looked over at Willow, frowning as he began to insult himself.
"Hey, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I don't really know about your situation with these people, so... I don't really know what to say." Shiori said. "Only that, uh... I guess if these guys really are your friends, they don't think of you like that at all."
Feeling a little awkward about the situation, Shiroi decided to switch the subject.
"What's your name? I'm Shiori." Shiori said, extending a hand to Willow.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow tilted his head at the male, Shiori, as he proceeds to retaliate against his comments, saying that if the others truly see him as a friend, they wouldn't look at him in the bad light. He was about to say something to that, anything, perhaps a 'thank you' or a 'you're so sweet', but Shiori instantly switch the topic on him. Introducing himself and extending a hand for him to shake. Not wanting to leave him hanging, Willow took the hand and shook it gently, grinning at the male timidly. "Willow," he answered, "Willow Cynthia, and this is Venny," he said, as the Bulbasaur lept to his shoulder and croaked her greetings. "Then there's Venus, Ventus, and Venti," he listed, pointing at each pokemon in turn. "It's quite nice to meet you, really, if you'd like to watch the battle, let's move a bit further back hm?" he offered, pointing at a tree a much safer distance away than their current spot. "It wouldn't have mattered if I was alone sitting here watching the battle, but I don't want you to get hit by any chance, better safe than sorry," he said.

Shadow nodded to Hades before looking to Harla. "Reflect and then Blizzard," he said as the Nidoqueen nodded to Shadow before bowing her head to the Weavile as a "no problem" before using reflect to boost her and her teammates defense and special defense stat before using Blizzard as this move aims for allies and foes as it hit the Dragonite directly taking the massive damage from the Blizzard. "Hades, it your go!" He said as Harla gave a good opening for the Weavile.

She kept her eyes on the battle with her brother and Hades but also the conversation that Willow was having with a male she didn't know at all. "Well, I am the only lady here if you are referring to me" she said in a more mature and calm voice.

Maskerin smiled gently as she gently kept ahold of Milo's hand. "By now, all Pokemon from each region should be living here so you probably will get lucky" she said. "Hey.... Milo? Can I....ask you something?" She said shyly.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree