• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alola, 3 Years Later Roleplay

Discussion Thread here:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/alola-3-years-later-discussion.21733/#post-815617 (Still have slots open for participates)

She was in her room fixing up her hair which she had pulled up in a high ponytail. She fixed her shirt until it was properly placed on her left shoulder at least the sleeve on it. Her right shoulder was only exposed as her tank strap was the only thing visible on it. She pulled up her glasses that rested on her dresser as she placed them on to see clearly as she fixed her bang to cover her right eye which was completely blind. She noticed a shiny Umbreon and an Alolan Ninetales sitting on top of her bed as she reached her hand out to pet them both before going over to a tall dress to reach for her wolf mask but before she grabbed it, she noticed her two lit candles just in front of a photo of her deceased friend as there was a gold plack labeled "In the loving memory of Bellamy Lightwood, a great friend, brother, and trainer". She also saw the flower she had placed there for him to make him feel at peace. It had been 3 years after she was told that Bellamy was killed in an accident and this...really conflicted her...emotionally...she may be strong but she can't handle deaths well, especially if it was someone she really grew a strong friend relationship with. Sometimes she always thought why it couldn't have been her instead of him but, he would have reacted the same way if her death suddenly happened.

She couldn't help but cry to herself as Blue her shiny Umbreon and Kyo her Alolan Ninetales had the same reaction as her. She needed to at least relieve herself before leaving her own house and once she calmed down she covered it after blowing the candles out. She grabbed her wolf mask and placed it on her face along with her black hooded cape as she pulled out Kyo's Luxury ball as she was sucked in before being placed away. She left her room as Blue followed her downstairs as they walked out the door closing it behind them. She pulled up her hood to hide her hair before walking off as Blue walked beside her, eyes closed.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid @Rowan Tree @Willow Tree @EeviumZ @Captain Cardboard

MemoryDoner

Previously Creeps You Don’t Need It
Ace readied his large bag, almost pulling it over before he pressed a simple button and it folded in. How he loved technology. He saw his Grapploct swimming out int pond by the park he was staying at.
“It’s time to go buddy!” Ace reminded the octopus pokemon. Tako called by with simple hawk and started to swim over. “You ready Tako? Our Alola journey has officially started!” Ace almost screamed with excitement as he jumped up in the air. The 8-legged creature climbed onto Ace, opened his back, and crawled inside. “Let the adventures begin!” Hollered Ace as he began to march to the closest town. But suddenly he stopped, something caught his eye. A girl? No it couldn’t be all the way out here, could it? But no pokemon had ever looked like that.
“Hey, watcha doin’ all the way out here?” He questioned the strange figure in his British accent. He could hold off on his challenge for just a bit, a mystery was at hand.

She stopped walking once she heard an unfamiliar voice from behind her as she turned her body to the side a bit. Blue followed opening her gold eyes looking at the unfamiliar boy. "I live around here, is there something I can help you with?" She asked gently as Blue sat down confused about this boy that she was seeing in front of her. She glanced up at JC before eying her shoulder as she leaped up onto it as two paws were resting on the right bare shoulder while her back paws rested on her left covered shoulder as she had her ears and tail up high as she easily balanced on her partners shoulders as she felt her hand touch her shoulder and back to hold her for support.

@MemoryDoner

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Standing outside his hotel room on the balcony, up on the 6th level of the building was Hades. A hand holding on to the railing, his chest leaned against the railing, a lit cigar in his other hand. He wasn't much a smoker, but sometimes, the stress that is the work of being both a champion assistant and a pokedex information gatherer for Sycamore sometimes was just too much on him. He nudged the cigar with his index finger a bit, shaking some ash onto the ash tray that was laying on the table next to Hades. He took one more puff from his cigarette, then stuck the lit cigarette in the ash tray, killing the glowing embers that lit it up. He walked back into his hotel room and got himself ready with the usual routine of washing himself and getting dressed, He was gonna get a bite to eat later, as for now he only really wanted to drive around on his bike for a bit to wake himself up on the fresh morning breeze that would slap him in the face when he drove. As he walked out the double door leading in- and out of the hotel, he flipped some sunglasses out of his overcoat's left upper pocket and put them on. He walked to the parking lot, to his motorbike, and got on it. Then, he took out the ignition key, put it in the bike and turned it. With a loud purr, the vehicle turned on. Hades drove ahead a bit, until he found JC Wolfa, the girl who he was training under. He saw that she was seemingly chatting with someone else. So, he drove to the group, drifted a half-circle around them and looked to the two, focusing his gaze on JC. During his short drive, he had not put his helmet on. Not that he ever really puts it on anyway. " Oi, JC! Good mornin! How's your day been? "

Last edited:

MemoryDoner

Previously Creeps You Don’t Need It
The boy was confused, out here? Miles away from any town?
“Oh, that makes sense.” He stated, but he knew it didn’t.
“Well are you head in’ in to town? I am!” The boy responded to his own questions. To be honest he just wanted a human acquaintance, he hadn’t talked to humans since he met Brendon in the Hoenn region.
“Oh I’m getting carried away. My name’s Ace, and this my buddy Tako!” Ace declared as Tako climbed out of his bag, annoyed by the noise.
“What’s your name?” The adventurer wondered out loud.

@LunarSilvally

Last edited:
She looked to the boy named Ace. "I'm JC, it's an uncommon name but I like the feel to it and no it doesn't stand for anything but also yes, I am heading into town with my partner Blue here. She wanted something sweet so I am going to get her a Masalada, quite popular in Alola" she said before turning her head to a familiar voice and the noise of a motorcycle. "Greetings Hades and good morning, I knew I recognized that motorcycle sound from somewhere but anyway my day just started so there is that" she finished as she gave some sort of signal to not tell Ace that she was the Master Champion of Alola to avoid attention.

@DevVoid @MemoryDoner

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo stretch as he gave a little yawn from the side. He had only just woken up and he's already expected to go around town, perhaps to visit the latest tourist attentions or just to get to know the roads here. Kiki stretched next to him, chirping little counts from 1 to 3 in pokemon language, even pushing Milo a bit to get him to quicken up. "Okay okay, I'm going I'm going." Milo whined and ended his stretching sessions. He walked down the stairs of the hotel he was staying at for the current moment and knocked on a particular door. "Maskerin dear, are you awake yet?" Milo called, "We promise to go get the sweet cuisine here in Alola remember? What did you call them, Malasadas?" He probbed his chin, "They're popular here, we should get there before they sold out." He pointed out.

She was tying the bow in the back of her hair as she heard a knock on the door hearing Milo's voice coming from behind the hotel. "Lavi could you get the door for Milo" she asked the shiny Delphox. Lavi nodded before opening the door seeing Milo and Kiki. "Delphox!" She said waving to him as she moved her hand for him to come inside. She was in another room fixing herself up as Lavi just led him to the bed to sit on.

@Willow Tree

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah Lightwood awoke in the little beach hut she owned, she had come their like she sometimes did, to get away from reminders of her brother, it had gotten easier to be around things that reminded her of him, but sometimes she needed to get away, she tidied up the makeshift bed and got dressed into her everyday clothes, she paused slightly as she picked up Bellamy's overcoat, before putting it on. She nudged a mound at her feet, it was Ginger, she woke up and stretched before hopping onto her shoulder, she then opened the door to the beach hut..to find Jonathan Greenhardt standing in front of the door with Cassie by his side. "Hello aunt Ariah, I thought I'd find you here, I was going to go into town, do you want to come with me" he asked, "yes Jon, that'd be great" she responded as she exited the hut and locked it behind her. The two of them then walked into town.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hi Lavi!" Milo greeted, tone of voice sounding like two schoolgirls meeting after a long time, "Is Maskerin ready yet?" He asked as he follow the Delphox inside. Sitting lightly on the bed, he observed the room for the girl, swinging his legs gently as he swayed to a beat on he could hear. "I guess not, tell her to take her time, we're not in that much of a rush, the Malasadas can always wait," he chuckled, "it's not like the bakery don't have extras to put up." He pointed out. Kiki chirped in agreement and flew around the room gleefully, looking out the windows and hiding beneath curtains. The Klefki seems to enjoy himself with his little adventure and Milo paid no mind to him. "Oh, and look who I brought," he scrambled through his bag and brought out an egg, securely kept in an incubator. The egg slightly shift and little noises seems to come off from it, though it's weak and Milo didn't seem to notice it. "He starting moving yesterday, that's a good news right?" Milo chirped eagerly.

Lavi nodded giving a smile as she heard running footsteps behind her seeing Maskerin. "Sorry for making you wait Milo, this hair must be right" she said giving a gentle smile. "Let's go then Milo, don't want to keep the Masalada's waiting" she said as Missy her Mismagius floated right beside her before flying over to Milo hugging him. "Maybe we will run into JC while we walk up there" she added grabbing her bag and glasses as she placed it on her. "Let's go Honey and Key" she called as an Alolan Vulpix with a case covered ice stone attached it her neck and shiny Klefki appeared. Key immediately greeted Kiki with a smile as she attached her ring to his. "Greetings Kiki" Key said. "Also Milo, there is thing I like to show you once we settle with the Masalada's" she told him. "Come on Milo" she said opening her door as she pulled out Lavi's Pokeball and returned her.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"JC? Yeah, it'll be nice to bump into her today, a nice weather out there huh?" He brush the curtains gently aside to let in some sunlight, closing it when Kiki pop out from the insides. Holding the egg carefully, Milo turned to face Maskerin, a big grin on his face, "JC really had gotten strong huh, and to think you will have such a great relationship with a Champion, it just makes you feel fuzzy all over in a good way." He chirped, "You impress me a lot overall through the course of this journey Maskerin, you've collected multiple Princess keys, got yourself a good number of shiny pokemons, and you even know the mysterious champion of Alola! I've heard many things about her but never had thought I'd meet her myself." He told her. Tipping his head a bit to face the ceiling, Milo pondered something he had been wondering for some times. "Say, how long have you known JC really, since childhood? You two seem really close." He said, "And Shadow too, an Elite! Man, I want to meet all of the elites one day, how cool will that be, have you met all the elites yet?" He asked, drifted into his own fantasy of thoughts and he smiled at Maskerin, "Must be cool, having all sorts of cool relationships."

"Key! There you are! Did you see the egg? It moved! I have been taking care of it all day so I claim a role as it's step brother!" He huff proudly at that statement and patted his tiny chest, "You'll be impress at the kid that'll bust out that egg."

DevVoid

" Well, that is good to know. Well, I was gonna go drive to a café to get myself some breakfast. The grub in the hotel isn't bad, but it's not good either. I was gonna ask if you wanted to come with. " Hades said, adjusting his sunglasses and his overcoat. He got off his motorbike and leaned against it. " I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to, but I was just asking as a kind gesture if anything. Think of it like a 'business meeting'. " Hades said, half-jokingly to not reveal his or JC's position in the pokemon league. then reaches for his pockets to check if he had everything he needed with him. He also checked if he had his backpack on, and sighed in relief when he realized he didn't forget it back in his hotel room for once. " So, what'ya say? "

Robby awoke in his tent, his fire from the night before had gone out, but still a rising stream of smoke lifted from the once fireplace. Gem, his Sableye, was already awake outside with another member of the team, Sport the Boltoud. They had been playing fetch, with Gem throwing rocks and sticks for Sport to fetch.

Pulling out a chopping board, Robby began cutting up berries and fruits to whip up a quick good breakfast for him and his pokemon. Pulling out a ball, he released his Combusken. "Alright, how about you get this fire started again so we can eat, Kicker?" The fire chicken pokemon spit a small fireball onto the kindle, causing the fire to come back to life. Robby began pouring the ingredients into the pan, the steam and smell of food drifting upwards.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow sighed as be brush aside a bang from his face. He had been hiking for some times now, he likes to wake up real early to do so every morning, it had become a hobby of his. Letting out a puff, he reach the top of the steep hill he had been walking on. From here, he could collect his thoughts together and have some alone time with his pokemons, reliving the old times and interest they use to talk about. All that freedom rip away, he thought, by the hands of his own parents. He twiddle with his hair, a habit he had yet to get rid of, he does that everytime he was in deep thought or nervous stress situations. "Venny, look, you can see so much from here." He told the Bulbasaur, Venny he calls her. Venny spoke with much excitement as he and decided to plop down next to him to enjoy the view as well. They stayed in that position in what seems like forever before they started to make it back down. "Maybe we should go see JC, there might be something new she wants to tell us." He said, talking to his entire team, whom he had let out to walk alongside him. "Or we can go get some food, would you guys like that?" He asks. He had never been the type to make choices, asking others on their opinion of things has always been his common interactions. A distant smell of smoke caught his nose and he sneeze in respond, waving at the air in front of his nostrils to get rid of the smell. "Ack, someone building up a fire? In daylight? What for? Cooking?" He said, half to himself as he cough slightly. The smoky smell was getting less strong as time went on, replacing soon with the fresh smell of what seems like...berries maybe? Freed from the earlier brief suffocating moments, he took his time again to get down there hill, wondering a bit that if the hill was this long before.

She looked to Hades giving a gentle smile. "Of course I don't mind Hades and if you say it's "business" then I can't decline now can I?" She said as she casted out Gem her Flygon. "Since your possibly going to ride your motorcycle there I'll ride Gem here to follow you" she said patting her neck. "Ace, if you keep walking straight you will arrive in town, I must go now I have some "business" to take care of but anyway take care of yourself and good luck" she said before going on Gem's back. "Just don't get left behind" she joked as Gem went airborne off the ground before flying
off.

"Aw Milo your sweet and well yes most of Mask and I's childhood. I met her when she was 10 and Shadow was 11 while I was 6 and Mask was 7 as we became very good friends after we met" she said. "I only know the Electric/Ground Elite which is Shadow the last Elite before JC is challenged by contestants but I only own two shines Milo hehe shinies are rare for a reason" she added. "I mostly enjoy coordinating but I like to give this island challenge a try but I have something to show you if you want to see it before we go" she asked pulling out a Pokeball out that was pink with a pink heart and white outline tracing over it keeping it behind her for the moment.

@DevVoid @MemoryDoner @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Then you must be as excited as I to meet the other elites, they're each famous and well known in their own ways." He chuckled, "And what is it you want to show me so much?" He leaned towards her to see the object, "Love ball? Is that what it is? A pokemon you want to show me perhaps?" He guessed, tapping his chin thoughtfully, "You're such a tease dear~" he laughed, patting her head adoringly. "Do show me, curiosity kills the cat y'know?"

"Stop right there, civilian!" Not too far outside the town, a rather unusual sight was occurring. The traveling couple on the trail out of town were startled as an unusual young man dressed in a red tracksuit and a Magikarp mask leaped out of the bushes, standing in front of the pair. The young man posed, pointing at the pair.
"You know the rules of battle! When fellow trainers make eye contact, a battle begins!" The young man in the Magikarp mask declared. "Prepare yourself to face the nautical might of... Karpman!"

The pair exhanged looks, not quite sure what to make of the situation.
"What, is he... some sort of Team Skull or something?" The girl muttered.
"Uh... I don't think so. I sure haven't heard of this guy." The guy muttered back. The guy gave Karpman a bit of a sheepish grin, holding up a hand before talking out to the masked trainer. "Uh... Sorry, man. We don't, uh... battle. Me and my girlfriend aren't just into that. Sorry..."
"Curses! Foiled!" Karpman declared, making a fist and looking away dramatically. It didn't take much imagination to see the eyes of the Magikarp weeping in an anime-esque fashion. "Very well, civilian! You may pass! But remember the name, Karpman! The hero that fights for justace! Away!"
Striking another power pose and pointing to the sky, the Magikarp-masked young trainer sprinted past the couple and towards the town. The couple blinked in the smoke before looking at each other.
"What a strange person..." The girl said before the pair continued on their way.

After adding spices and mixing a good 10 minutes, Robby separated the meal into 5 bowls, releasing his 4th and final team member, Kangaskhan. "Ready to eat, Violet?" The Kangaskhan roared hungry and happily, as the rest of the team gathered to eat.

Robby peacefully ate his meal as his team hungrily devoured theirs in what seemed like seconds. Finally packing away the dishes and cooking equipment, he called to everyone but Gem.
"Alright bud let's finish packing up and get to the next town over yeah?" The Sableye cooed excitedly gathering small things as Robby packed together the rest of the camping equipment.

Getting his satchel together, Gem hopped onto his shoulder as the two trailed off to the nearest town.

DevVoid

" Ain't gonna be my fault if I crash into a building trying to catch up. " Hades joked, getting on his motorcycle. He pressed the pedal down a few times to get the motor going, then drove off. " I know of a good place 'round here, actually. Down the road a few metres. " He said, pointing down the large road. He drove down through it, with no cars getting in his way since in Alola most people use either a bus or their bikes. He soon enough slowed down again, and turned into a parking lot. There, he put his motorbike up and got off it, pulling the ignition key out after turning the bike off. He moved the small safety leg of the bike down that would keep it upright and walked to a small café infront of him. " Alright, this is it. Told you it ain't far. " He said up to JC.

She chuckled a bit. "Maybe I should tease you a bit Milo" she chuckled. "How about you wait until we are sitting and eating Masalada's to show you her" she teased hugging him from behind looking to him at the side. "What do you think about that Milo?" She asked chuckling.

Key smiled giving a jingle to her keys or more like Maskerin's keys. "That's amazing Kiki, any Pokemon hatching from an egg is a beautiful way of life" Key said letting go of his ring connecting hers.

She saw Gem touch the ground again before getting of her back. She chuckled. "Very funny Hades, like your that reckless or are you?" She joked pulling out a Luxury ball as she was sucked inside. "Come on let's go inside before it really gets packed" she said as Blue leaped on on her shoulders

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

DevVoid

Hades walked inside the café and looked back to JC. " Well, to be fair, it'll probably get pretty full once people learn who we really are. " Hades said, turning back around. He looked around inside the café for an empty table, and seated himself at a table for four. " Well, this one looks empty. " He said, putting one leg over the other, waiting for the waiter to take his order. " Hey, JC, over here. You don't mind if we sit here, right? "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah and Jon were walking towards a cafe, Ariah sent Jon ahead to find a table and said she would catch up. Jon jogged off with Cassie. Ariah stopped for a second to send out Shadow, "hey Shadow, while me and Jon are in the Cafe could you go pick up some potions and berries from the shop" Shadow nodded, taking some cash from Ariah and heading to the shop, Ariah then continued to walk to the Cafe.

Jon made it to the Cafe and entered, he looked around for a free table and sat down as a waiter came over, he ordered a drink as well as one for Ariah, then sat back and stroked Cassie's fur absent mindedly, he hadn't even noticed that JC and Hades were in the Cafe also.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo gave a tiny 'oop' when Maskerin hugged him. She was right in front of him before and yet he was still startled at the hug; she always manage to catch him off guard with that, even if she's right in front of him. He chuckled and patted the hands that held him, leaning his head back slightly to rest upon her hair, humming a little agreement to her statement. "Fine, if you say so, guess curiosity will just have to wait." He pouted childishly, "So mean though," he laughed, twisting his body slightly to poke her in the cheek. "but it's alright, I'll have it your way." He told her, "Which means we gotta go fast! I want to see what you have to show me!" He straightened up again and smiled at her, turning around to scoop her up into his arms and twirling around in the air twice before placing her back down. "So? Let's go!" He exclaimed.

Last edited:
Karpman ran down the trail when he saw yet another person. A young man, with a Sableye on his shoulder, was also making his way into town. Another opponent? He may have a Sableye, a notoriously tough Pokemon, but that didn't matter to the masked trainer. Hopefully this guy was up to battle. The young man in the red tracksuit and Magikarp mask on his head skidded to a stop a couple yards away from Robby, stumbling a little before quickly regaining his composure. Inside his mind, a small voice was saying how maybe it wasn't the best idea to throw down with a Sableye. After all, they were pretty tough. But Karpman was quite able when it came to ignoring that tiny voice in his head.
"Greetings, trainer!" Karpman called over Robby. The masked trainer drew a Pokeball from his belt before striking a pose, pointing at Robby. "You know what occurs when two trainers see each other! I am the Nautical Hero, Karpman! It's time to battle!"

She walked over to Hades as her name was being called. "No I don't mind really Hades" she said sitting down as Blue sat in the other chair as only her head, neck, shoulders, and tail were seen. "Do what's this "business" you wanted to speak about Hades or was that just a bluff" she asked crossing her arms against her chuckling a bit.

She faintly blushed as Milo her as he twirled her twice before placing her down. She chuckled. "Milo, you surprised me with that twirl u silly man" she said ruffling his hair as she grabbed her bag. "Alright let's go, no more teasing" she said before walking out the door with him. Honey followed after her as she leaped into Maskerin's arms as she caught her. "Come on slowpoke" she said poking his cheek before running down the stairs.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo smiled and gave a tiny whine as she ruffled his hair. "Aw, it's messy now," he laughed, fixing his hair quickly as he suddenly felt a poke on his cheek. A smirk made its way to his face as he chuckled, running after her. "Are you trying to race me? You know I'd never win," he joked, "don't go too fast, you might trip and fall!" He laughed, "That wouldn't be pleasant."

She chuckled. "I'm not clumsy Milo so I won't fall but you are falling behind already Mr. Milo" she said reaching the bottom floor as she ran out of the hotel door heading towards the Masalada's store running inside. "Hurry up Milo, your falling behind!" She called out as Key jingled her keys to get Kiki to hurry up. "Come on Kiki, slow much" Key said chuckling as she was right beside Maskerin.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hey! I'm not slow, I'm just being careful!" He insisted, pouting as he ran after her, "It's not easy to run with an egg!" He pointed out, holding the incubator defiantly to her comment. Running after her was no big deal, but to run and somehow not bounce the egg too much to make it crack was hard. Kiki screeched his comment, claiming that he was 'making sure his clumsy trainer don't drop the egg', though that was more of an excuse than anything. Reaching the little bakery that sells the famous malasadas they seek, Milo was relieved there were still plenty of the sweet cuisine left. "Oh good, look, there's still some left, wanna grab a seat?" He looked around, "......if there's any left?" He added, chuckling nervously. The room was pretty crowded, though some seats can be seen but the table it accompanies are for groups of at least 4. "Ack, maybe we should just get some and eat it elsewhere, I heard the sceneries here are quite the sight," he mumbled, saying it more of a thought, "What do you want to do?" He looked to her, "Eat here or elsewhere, it's all the same to me, I just want to see what you got to show me."

She chuckled. "I hid some in a secret spot since well since the manager of this place asked me to take over for him since he had heard how well I can keep a bakery open and cook well on top of it so I got lucky" she said. "Just wait here Milo" she said running inside for the moment before coming back out with Masalada's in a plastic bin. "Alright here they are so...where do you want to sit to eat these?" She asked before looking at the white table with chairs and white umbrella for shade. "What to sit over there Milo?" She asked pointing to the empty table.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm, sure, if that's what you want," he shrugged, "whatever is best for you." He said, walking over to the said table. "Look at this! White all over!" He laughed, opening the umbrella. Placing the little egg down along with his bag, Milo quickly pull out the chairs for Maskerin so she can have an easy access. "Ladies first," he teased, gesturing gentleman like at the chair for her to sit, "men always comes second apparently." He laughed.

She chuckled. "Oh Milo, well yes that's what people say if your a female hehe well lets eat and then I will show you the surprise ok so please be patient my friend" she said taking a sweet one and broke it in half giving one to Honey, Key, and Missy before starting to eat hers. "This is...so good!" She said.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Certainly, I am very patient dear," he laughed, sitting down soon after to enjoy his. Phoenix, his Delphox, and Ditti, his Ditto, came out to claim theirs also. Kiki snatched one and tore it so everyone can try the same flavor. Milo bit into his, coming back up with a tiny bit of cream stuck to the edge of his mouth. He had a dumbfounded look on his face before his eyes sparkled and he hummed in pleasure at the taste. "Wow! You're right! It's delicious!" He exclaimed. Kiki, Ditti, and Phoenix all nodded in agreement, swaying side to side as they savoured the flavor. "You chose some great ones Maskerin!" He said. Resting his head on one of his hand, Milo took in the scenery a bit more. "Hm, do you see JC around here?" He asks.

DevVoid

Having ordered himself a mug of coffee, Hades took a sip from it before giving JC an answer to her question. " Truth is, it was sort of a bluff and a real proposition. See, the bluff was that I just wanted to make sure people wouldn't recognize us out there in the public. But, I also wanted to ask what kind of training you were gonna give me today. Or, if any at all, and I'd maybe have a little day off..? " He said jokingly. " Nah, just kidding. Ain't like I got better things to do other than use my PokeDex to scan out more pokemon in Alola. "

She looked to Hades before giving a chuckle to herself. "Oh so you want to train with me that bad huh well if that's the case, I may have something I can train you with but be warned I won't go easy on you Mr. Hades understand" she said as she requested Milk tea to the waiter as she left to retrieve it.

She smiled gently. "Of course, the sweet ones are the best and oh before they are all eaten ready for the thing I wanted to show you Milo" she said standing up as she pulled out her love ball as it was tiny for the moment until she pressed the button in the middle to make it bigger. "I am positive that you will love what is inside this love ball" she added as Honey and Key smiled to agree.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo blinked at her, mouth slightly full with the Malasadas. He held the remaining Malasada piece with two finger and he look at the ball curiously. He gulped down the food and smiled at her, "Show me, I'm dying to know." He popped the last bit into his mouth and slapped his hands together to cleanse it from the dusted floured sugar. He plopped his head onto his hands, intertwining his fingers together to make a soft support. "Go ahead, ready when you are."

DevVoid

" Well, I didn't say I wanted to train, I merely asked what kind of training we were gonna do today, if any at all.. " Hades explained. " But, I mean... it isn't like I have a choice, now is it? " He said, chuckling lightly. He drank some more from his coffee and looked out the window, to the streets next to the café he was in. He thought about something a bit, then turned back and called a waiter to him. Then, he ordered himself a sandwich and some salad for breakfast, aswell as a specific set of pokepuffs for his pokemon team. Then, he looked back out the window, awaiting his order to come.

She chuckled before speaking. "Alright, here it goes" she said as the Love ball opened as a white light came out of it before it formed the shape of the Pokemon until it completely became visible. The Pokemon inside was a shiny Matron trimmed Furfrou as she opened her eyes to look to Milo before back at Maskerin wagging her slightly dark pink bun tail. "Milo, meet Sakuny the shiny Matron trimmed Furfrou, look how beautiful her black fur is and her name I chose for her suits her perfectly" she said as she gently petted her as the Furfrou smiled barking.

@Willow Tree

Robby was caught off guard from the excited and determined trainer that came out of the blue, challenging him.

"The nautical hero kar-..?" He cut himself off, looking at Gem confusingly as Gem gave the same confused look back. "Well alright pal. If you want a battle, we'll have a battle!" He chuckled excitedly and still confused at the same time.

He grabbed a pokeball from his belt, "Well, I'm not gonna send out my obvious team member so let's keep it mysterious. You decided to battle, you release first!" He exclaimed towards the stranger.

"Well then! I am appalled that you would assume I, a true hero of justice, would take advantage of an opponent like that! However, your hesitation will cost you! Beauty, let your strength shine!" Karpman declared, throwing out a Pokeball. In a flash of red light, a Feebas appeared and began to flop on the ground. Contrary to it's name, the Feebas... well, it looked like a normal Feebas. Which was to say, not very beautiful at all. But Karpman was quick to issue a command. After all, he had said that Robby would pay for his hesitation. Time to make good on that promise.
"Let's set the field, shall we? Beauty! Use Mud Sport!" Karpman commanded. A mix of brown, muddy like water and clear, blue water began to spray from the Feebas' mouth, making the trail quite muddy and covering the Feebas in mud as well.