• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alola, 3 Years Later Roleplay

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Ditti bristled when Maskerin picked him up without even glancing at what he had to say, but calmed down when she decided to go in herself to see what Milo wanted to ask her. Milo was having quite the fine chat with the man at the counter. Apparently, the man fancied his manners and struck up a conversation with the trainer. Maskerin's sudden comment and voice startled him and he choked at the nickname 'sweetheart'. It was not unusual for the lady to call him that, he was okay with it and didn't mind if she called him so, but the face the counter man was making at the flustered boy made him more so at the edge. "Yes I did actually," he answered, ignoring the little teasing eyes he was getting, "you didn't have to come all this way though, I send Ditti to tell you." He told her, "But since you came anyways, is there anything you'll want to drink?" He asked, pointing at the menu, "I already ordered myself a coffee, so all that's left is what you want." He said.

"Great shot, Violet." Robby confidently exclaimed towards his Kangashkan. As it all began to finally clear up, the Feebas shot another Dragon Pulse towards Violet, coming fast. She covered her face, bracing the attack. The large pokemon stood on her feet the whole time, the Dragon Pulse back a good 2 meters.

She looked up from her steamy and stinging arms at the Feebas, with determination. "Have at it with a Brick Break, girl!" The Kangaskhan charged towards Feebas, lifting and rearing back her arm.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren and Aeris thought for a second before Ren looked up at JC "Umbre (Well, he never expressly told us)", Aeris nodded "Espe Espeon (But he wasn't particularly fond of being rewarded for things, he never saw it as important). Ariah stood up "well, I'm finished and Jon here needs to beat the final Kahuna, so we'll probably be off now" she said. Jon stood also Cassie running in circles around his feet, "yeah, it was nice to meet you though" he added pulling his hood up, the ears flopping forward. Ariah walked outside, seeing the battle going on she started to head to the pokemon center, Jon waited ti see what JC was going to say before following Ariah.

Katty woke up, With her pyjamas still on. She saw how her brionne was sleeping next to her. She quickly changed clothes, Then looked at her brionne ''Hey brionne, Wake up'' She said with a soft voice. Her brionne opened its left eye, then its right eye, then looked at katty ''Good morning'' Katty said with a smile on her face. She then walked out of with her brionne out of her tent. She would strech her arms, then looked ar Brionne ''So, What do you want to do?'' she looked at her brionne. ''Might want to Battle the kahuna'' Katty said to herself. Her brionne seemed happy. Katty nodded her head ''Seems like we will be doin' that then...'' She thought of something, while looking at a tree, Then looking at a leaf, and then at the grass and some sticks until she got a plan ''Lets first go to the poké center, to get some potions'' She then walked to the poké center with her brionne following her.

She grabbed Ren and Aeris as she stood up placing them on the ground before looking to Jon. "Maybe he wasn't particularly fond of being rewarded and didn't see it as important at least that's what Ren and Aeris told me" she said as Blue returned to her side. "I should take my leave, but good luck with the last Kahuna, I believe she deals with ground types but be extra careful and have a strategy in hand" she advised. She petted Ren and Aeris before standing up. "Take care of Ren and Aeris Jon and good luck in the league they are not easy opponents" she said before walking up to Ariah gently patting her head. "You take care as well Ariah" she said placing her finger on her own mouth to keep quiet that she was the Master Champion before she left the cafe with her tip on the table. Blue nudged Ren and Aeris goodbye before following JC.

She approached Hades watching the battle standing next to him. "You seem to have caught interest in this battle Hades, is it that interesting" she asked him.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

As the Kangaskhan charged towards Tethys, Karpman pointed at Robby.
"You might think that you've beaten Tethys, but we've got one more trick up our sleeve!" Karpman yelled over to the other trainer. The Kangaskhan chopped down on the Feebas, in a move that normally would have guaranteed the instant knockout of Tethys, especially in her weakened state. But as the dust cleared, the Feebas still stood. It looked as if it was on the edge of collapsing, but it still stood strong. Moving it's fin, Tethys slowly revealed the Focus Sash it had been hiding.
"Now! Point-blank Dragon Pulse!" Karpman commanded. For a third time, a purple beam of Dragon energy was shot from Tethys' mouth aimed directly at the Kangaskhan.

As Violet recovered from her attack, a bright light appeared from the Feebas appearing to be another Dragon Pulse. With very few options and Kangaskhan not being a fast pokemon, Robby thought of his only solution.

"Violet, stop that Dragon Pulse!" The Kangaskhan reared her arm back again as the attack began. Unpredicted, she launched another Mega Punch towards the Feebas, aiming directly at it's opening mouth colliding with the Dragon Pulse, causing a loud boom with dust and dirt clouding the battlefield.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow quickly shields his eyes and face away from the debris that flew over the onlookers. It wasn't much but he's not fond of the thought of dust and dirt in his systems. "Woah! Pft- amazing!" Willow managed to choke out, waving at the air to dust away from the cloudy foam that arises. "To block it with a punch, truly courageous!" he praised, clapping his hands gently after the smoke clears, "I am really amuse, you don't get to see this every day!" he chirped. Venny croaked lightly next to him, waking up from the loud explosion that sounded in the air and is quite put off from it. She scamped onto her master's lap and laid there, using their body as a current sound shield away from the loud noises. "Oh! JC! I didn't see you there!" the boy exclaimed quietly, voice barely audible over the crash in the background, startled at the sudden appearance of the champion, "How are you doing, heh heh, you have enough free time to watch battles now huh," he laughed nervously, not knowing how to greet the champion correctly nor formally enough and yet not make it looks suspicious.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades and Zephyr shielded themselves from the dust and debris caused by the sudden clash of Dragon Pulse and Mega Punch, Hades holding his arms in his face and Zephyr his fan hands. As the dust cleared, he saw JC stand next to him. " Well yeah, kind of. It ain't like that these types of battles really happen so much around us compared to how many happen to us, which is already a low enough number. " Hades said. He looked to Karpman, while still talking to JC. " Also, that guy seems obsessed with using fish pokemon. I find that strange but intriguing. "

Katty walked into the Poké center, ''Okay brionne, Get in you're pokeball'' Katty grabbed her Brionne's pokeball, and made brionne get into it. Then she grabbed her pokeballs and walked to nurse joy ''Hello ma'am, would you please heal my pokémons?'' She asked. While katty was waiting she walked to the pokémarkt, and bought 4 super potions. then walked to the Center café and bought a tapu cocoa, And took a sip from it. She then walked back to the counter when she saw nurse joy standing there with her pokéballs, She grabbed them and said ''Thanks!'' She then walked to one of the couches in the pokécenter, drinking her tapu cocoa.

Last edited:
Karpman shielded his face from the dust and dirt that was kicked up. Emerging from the dust, the Feebas bounced along the ground twice. It managed to stick a landing, looking back at the Kangaskhan with a determined look before falling over. Tethys was unconscious.
"Well, well! A brilliant technique!" Karpman called over to Robby. Willow's compliment to Robby caught his attention, and the masked trainer glanced over to see the three people watching. The Masked Trainer turned his attention back to the battle at hand. "It looks like we've gathered a bit of an audience! Let's give them a show! Go, Magikarp!"
Karpman returned Tethys to her Pokeball, quickly switching it and sending out his next Pokemon. A Magikarp, looking quite similar to Karpman's head, appeared and began to flop on the ground.
"Karp, karp!" The Magikarp exclaimed, looking rather pathetic.

Maskerin smiled gently. "Oh just get me a Moomoo milk Milo, they are kind of one of my favorites just the sweetness of it please if you don't mind" she said as Sakuny placed her paws on the counter wagging her bobbed tail. "Oh and one for Sakuny too but I got her" she said giving a gentle smile.

She looked to Willow. "Greetings Milo and hello there Vinny" she said looking down at the Bulbasaur before back at Willow. "You don't have to be so nervous to speak with me Willow, just talk to me like you normally would" she added giving a smile. Blue smiled as well nodding. "Umbre!"

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo smiled and turned back to the man, dragging his finger upon the choice Maskerin had wanted, the Moomoo Milk. "You heard the lady, one Moomoo Milk for her and the Furfrou," he said, dipping his head in thanks as the man quickly left to retrieve the order. "Did you want a big size?" he then asked Maskerin, passing the needed currency to the man's pokemon, which was a rowlet in this city. The owl cooed and waddled to the sash of money it had kept and plop down in them, soon ignoring the two trainers. "I believe I got you a medium-size one, is that okay? Or did you and Sakuny wanted to share the same bottle? Should I have got you a large size? Oh shoot-" Milo panicked slightly, and knelt comically, the illusion of dark rain clouds seems to cover the air and imaginary rain can be felt. Ditti melted down Maskerin's arm and blub softly at him, turning into a pyukumuku, a pokemon they discovered at the beach a few days ago, petting his head with the giant hand the pyukumuku had. "Ditti......stop," Milo was touched at first from the act of sympathy his pokemons were showing him, that is until Ditti grip him by the bangs and started to ruffle his hair everywhere. "Hey! You're ruining my hair! Ditti!" he complained, grabbing his pokemon and scooping the hand out of his head, "Next time...just turn to a Bewear, I rather get choked with a bear hug," he laughed.

"Heh heh...heh," there was not much Willow had known to say at that moment, as he was currently facing the champion, one whom he had known to be the strongest out of all of them and probably wouldn't want to mess with. He doesn't know why he was afraid of her at all, she was nice and had treated him well, there was no conflict between them as well. The best guess he could make was probably because her high title intimidates him. Venny on the other hand, adores her completely, getting up and rubbing her cheeks against the champion's leg, making sounds close to purring. She pawed at her as if she had treats, but seeing that she probably had none, came back to Willow instead. "Haha....Venny really likes you," he said instead, avoiding her eyes as he held up the Bulbasaur, who croaked a greeting at Blue too.

Last edited:
The Kangaskhan stared at the Magikarp then back at Robby with a face saying "You're joking right?"
Robby shrugged his shoulders, "He challenged me. I had no idea." Violet sighed as she turned back towards her opponent - the Magikarp. The fish pokemon just flapped against the ground eyes staring into the distance as they always do. "Uh.. Mega Punch?" Robby said, half caring.

The Kangaskhan slowly walked towards the Magikarp, half bored. She raised her fist back and launched it towards the nearly brainless Pokemon.

The Magikarp continued to flop around pathetically, like, well, a fish out of water, as the Kangaskhan approached. And for once during the battle, Karpman... said nothing. The masked trainer merely crossed his arms and watched, not saying a word. Underneath his mask, Karpman grinned. The Kangaskhan punched down towards the fish Pokemon. Another small cloud of dirt was kicked up, but it quickly faded away to reveal a completely unharmed Magikarp. Still flopping around uselessly. Somehow, at the last possible second, the Magikarp had managed to flop out of the way of the Mega Punch attack. It was completely unharmed by the powerful normal type move.
"Karp, karp!" The Magikarp exclaimed, continuing to flop around.

She smiled to the Bulbasaur before she pulled out a Pokepuffs case. "Is this what you wanted Vinny" she said handing the pokepuff to her before she stood up. "Now now come on Willow, I don't bite...just forget about my title for now and talk normal to me alright, we can have a bit of a vegetarian picnic if you want" she offered giving a smile patting his head.

"Sakuny and I don't mind sharing which is the reason why I carry a bowl specifically for her" she said pulling out a Furshia colored bowl with Sakuny's name in the front. She grabbed the Moo Moo Milk and poured at least half of it into her bowl. "There you are Sakuny" she said gently smiling. "Fur! Frou! Frou!" She said as she lapped up the milk. "Thank you Milo, you didn't have to but thank you" she said gently smiling at him taking a sip of her milk.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow's cheek flush in his own embarrassment and he slightly shies away from the girl, though not much as to not be rude. "It would be pleasant to have a picnic, certainly, if it's purely meant for people who despise meat." he agreed, eyes blinking away the hair that got into it from the petting, "But I would not want you to waste time with me when you can do better things," he said to her. Venny snaps at the pokepuff, squealing her thanks before munching onto it as if she hadn't eaten in a long time. Willow flinches away to not get the crumbs and powdered sugar on himself. "Hmph, and Venny had eaten a lot also...hm I don't know, it's rude to turn away an offer too..." he mumbled, half to himself. "What do you think guys?" he turned to the rest of his team. Venus huffed to herself and turned away. She too, don't know what to say. Venti shrilled a bit along with Ventus. The boys thought it'll be particularly lovely to hang out with the champion, it's not every day someone says they hanged out with the strongest, even if they're an elite member. "Uh...maybe....maybe later, if you have time," he finally said, giving in to his pokemon's pleading eyes.

Milo laughed and gave a quick thank to the man before taking his freshly made coffee, still steaming as he took a sip. "It was no problem, take it as thanks for the malasadas perhaps, you paid for all that, and got us quite the seat too," he said, handing the cup to Kiki, who promptly also took a sip from it. "Know where we're going next? Or do you still wanna train for a bit?"

She looked to Willow. "Alright, I am free at least for now so whenever you get hungry again I can always prepare a lunch for me and you and of course little Vinny" she said gently petting the Bulbasaur before standing up. "But we could be here awhile due to my assistant here watching this battle with fish as a matter of fact" she said sighing as she folded her arms against her chest watching the battle. Blue sighed as well sitting down next to her flicking her ear.

Maskerin smiled as she looked to Milo. "I like to train first before going since the last one will be a bit of a challenge but did you know Milo, JC has the evolved form of Honey here?" She said holding Honey firmly in her arms as she smiled. "Vul!" She said wagging her tails.

@Willow Tree

Robby scratched his head confused on what had just happened between Violet at the Magikarp. Somehow Magikarp had avoided the attack. "Don't let the slippery thing get away, Violet!"
The Kangaskhan nodded at the command, and reached forward to grab the Magikarp by the tail.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow smiled at her timidly and shyly nodded his head in agreement to JC's offer, reaching his hand out to pet Venny after she accepts the little pats from the champion. "Sounds good," he answered, stroking Venny's forehead as he watches the battle. The magikarp had somehow avoided the killing attack that should've ended the battle long before, but remained unharmed from it nonetheless. Sure enough, it didn't seem to surprise the elite nor did it surprise JC, as she remains posh and calm to the situation. Things like this happen plenty of times during all the battles he had participated in. The trainers must've been really strong in order to past the first elite to reach the second, which is Willow himself, so he wasn't taken aback when trainers strike all kinds of tricks. This wasn't anything new to him.

Milo took a tiny sip from his coffee, blowing off a bit of steam. "Evolve form of Honey?" he tilted his head, "You mean a...Alolan Ninetales?" he guessed, "I've never seen one but I'm certain they're beautiful creatures, graceful and elegant." he said, "I would like to meet one though, so I'm actually looking forward to Honey evolving." he said, stroking Honey's chin affectionately.

JC smiled gently before watching the battle with the Magikarp and Kangaskhan. She didn't quite understand how a Kangaskhan would have much difficulty in defeating a Magikarp as it was one of the weakest water types but evolves into a Gyarados which can be tough to handle since it had a mega evolution. "Hm, this battle should have been done before it even started since Magikarp is not the best Pokemon but has the ability to evolve into Gyarados but by looking at this Karpman he seems to know what he is doing but also having fun with it" she said folding her arms against her.

Honey smiled wagging her tails. "Vul! Vulpix!" She said enjoying the pets from Milo. "Correct Milo hehe, she will be more elegant that's for sure as Honey feels she is almost ready to evolve which is why an icestone is held in the clear case on Honey's collar and will be used once she is ready to evolve so I will leave it up to her" she explained. "Let's go train before we head to Poni island" she said making her way out.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Hades was just a little bit impressed. That magikarp dodging the blow that could've killed it ten times over was pretty impressive. But, considering that a magikarp's speed was nearly equal to a Kangaskhan's, it wasn't that impressive. Additionally, with all the bouncing the magikarp does, it does become harder to hit it when trying to go for a direct attack and not for an area attack. Hades looked around a bit for a place to sit, then decided to settle on a large boulder. As he sat down, the rock begun moving. Standing back up again in suprise, he found that the rock turned out to be a graveler. The angry graveler attempted to use Rock Throw to attack Hades, but Zephyr jumped in, knocking the rock out of the sky and standing in the way of the Graveler. Then, while the Graveler went for another attack, Zephyr charged at it and past it, using Solar Blade to cut it down. The Graveler fell to the ground, badly damaged from the Solar Blade, but remained with just little life thanks to its Sturdy ability. Zephyr leaped up into the air, doing a somersault over the graveler, finishing it off with an Air Cutter mid-air before landing back on the ground. Hades nodded to Zephyr and tossed one of the pokepuffs he ordered earlier to the Shiftry. It was a mint-green pokepuff with white sprinkles ontop. Zephyr gladly took the pokepuff and begun eating it, as Hades turned back to face the still ongoing trainer battle.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jon and Ariah left the Cafe, after returning Ren and Aeris to the pokeballs, and made their way to the Pokemon Center, they gave a slight glance to the ongoing battle but ignored it and continued, they reached the Center entered and Jon took his pokemon to be check up on. He handed the pokeballs over to Nurse Joy and then took a seat nearby, Ariah joined him as Jon decided to rest a bit, closing his eyes. Ariah just sat calmly, waiting for Jon's pokemon to come back

Katty noticed Jon and Ariah while drinking her Tapu cocoa, She cleaned her face with her hoodie, Then looked at Jon and Ariah ''Hello there! Nice to meet you two!...'' She quickly got distraced by the floor, Which she tought looked relaxing, She shaked her head and then turned back to Jon and Ariah. She thought of something else to say. After some second she got it ''What are you two doing here?''.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"True, but pokemons can be strong if they're train right or in a way that brings out the best in them." Willow agreed, "You don't know how many times trainers brought in a fire type when they battle me, they thought Grass types have absolutely no way against their disadvantage type!" He huffed, "So I guess if the magikarp was trained somewhat differently or in a way where the advantage is to them, there could be a chance this magikarp is the real deal." He explained. "But I still think the kanga-" he was cut of abruptly when he heard somewhat of an attack being place and he jumped in fright. Scooting way farther than his original spot, Willow turned with a comical cry, waving his hand dramatically at Hades, who still look pretty chill even after defeating a wild pokemon that had just appeared. "Y-you scared me!" He weeped, using Venus as a pillow and holding onto her tightly as support, "C-could've given me a warning!" He complained. No one needs an reminder that Willow is probably the scaredy cat coward of the group at this point.

Milo laughed and nodded, standing up and handing the cup to Kiki, letting the Keychain sip a few more from the coffee. "I don't see why not, there's still plenty of daylight left." He said, "We shouldn't waste it, onward we go!" He chirped, following along after Maskerin.

As the Kangaskhan reached out to grab the Magikarp, once again it flopped away just out of the large, normal-type's grip. It flopped about a yard away before stopping, managing to land on it's stomach. It's faraway stare focused on the Kangaskhan.
"Karp. Karp." Unlike the last few gasps the Magikarp had let out, this ones seemed... More directed at Violet. Almost mocking.
"Raza. Foul Play." Karpman commanded calmly. With speeds that were seemingly impossible for a Magikarp, the fishlike Pokemon launched itself towards the Kangaskhan. It attempted to slam into the normal-type, its body coated in a dark energy. Boy, were these people in for a surprise. Usually, Foul Play was impossible for a Magikarp to learn. In fact, Foul Play was impossible for a Magikarp to learn. But as this trainer, and these people were soon to find out, this was no Magikarp. But how long would it take for them to figure it out? After all, Karpman doubted any of them had seen a Feebas use Dragon Pulse before. Why not a Magikarp using Foul Play?

(OOC: Just to be completely clear, Raza is actually a Zoroark disguised as a Magikarp. Just to be clear.)

She listened to Willow and nodded but something just didn't fit right here. A Magikarp knowing Foul play? That's is very likely impossible. "You know it's very impossible for a Magikarp to learn Foul play because the only moves Margikarp can learn is Splash and Tackle as it will only learn more moves once it evolves into Gyrardos so this must be a Pokemon in disquise so if I were to guess I believe that Magikarp is a Zoroark in disquise. I mean it makes complete sense" she said as she turned to see Hades leaned on what was a rock but turned out to be a Graveler and attacked him.

Maskerin smiled picking up pace as she made her way to the port. "We should head to Poni first and then from there I can train or just do it on the ship in an open area" she said turning to face him. "I need to have my team ready before I challenge the last Kahuna" she added.

@Willow Tree

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Of course you do, and I'll help when I can," Milo assured her, "I believe you can do it, it shouldn't be that hard, lots of trainers passed, though it couldn't possibly be the same for everyone so training is still much needed." he said, "Got your teams ready yet?" he asks, "What pokemons do you think the last Kahuna will have that you must go up against, there certainly might be a few that I can think of," he said.

She pulled out her notepad looking through it. "Hm well her name is Hapu and she has a Golurk a Ghost/Ground type, Gastrodon, a Water/Ground type, Flygon a Ground/Dragon type, and Mudsdale a ground type so according to her team I have to set up a team line with all the girls to make sure I am prepared for this but let's board the boat for now and we can figure that out" she said going inside the boat.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Well, certainly, you're smart enough to figure out how," Milo said, "I think you'll be able to do it," he assured her. Walking along with her to the boat, he looked around his surroundings. "Not my first time riding a boat but I still hate it." he told her, "How long will the ride be?" he asked, "Cause I do not want to stay long in here."

Maskerin looked to Milo seeing that he was a bit uncomfortable as she extended her hand out to him. "It's ok Milo, we won't be on this boat for too long so your ok but I am here with you so don't worry" she said gently smiling as Honey leaped out of her arms into Milo's. "Vul!" She said. "Vulpix!" She looked up at him wagging her tails.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo nearly flinches back in surprise when the little vulpix came jumping at him, to which he quickly recover from and caught her. The little vulpix barked and wagged her tails, making him smile in turn. "Aw, alright, you two are really the sweetest things." he laughed, petting Honey on the head. Hearing that the trip itself isn't that long, he relaxed, letting out a breath of relief, "That's good to hear, wouldn't want to stay here for long." he said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah looked up at the person, Jon was still sleeping, "oh hello, there. We were just healing our pokemon before heading to Poni to defeat the last Kahuna" she was glad that people didn't know she was an Elite, it made interactions like this easier, "my name is Ariah and his name is Jon, and you are?" she asked.

Katty looked at the ground, thinking what to say. She then looked back at Ariah ''Katty, Katty McCallon!'' She then went thru what the person said in her head. Kahuna.... She thought. ''Oh, You're gone battle the kahuna?... Me and my Brionne also were gone do that! Mind if we travel with you guys?'' She asked excited.

DevVoid

Hades sighed and flicked his bangs away, jacking his head back for a brief second. " Oh calm down. It was just some graveler who was hiding in the wrong place at the wrong time. " He said, looking over to Willow, with the same cold, reserved and somewhat stern expression on his face. He turned back to the battle and put on his sunglasses to shield his eyes from the harsh sunlight that Zephyr had created. He looked on to the Magikarp. " That's not a magikarp, if you hadn't realized. " He spoke mainly to Willow and the other spectators, but was facing to the two combatants. " I can tell a dark type when I see one. That's a Zoroark right there. I should know, I own one myself. " He said, taking out a hyper ball. He cast Zephyr back into his pokeball and put the hyperball back onto the holster on his belt. " Clever to use a Zoroark like that. But we'll see if it can turn the tides to its trainer's favour. "

Maskerin smiled. "Alright lets go then Milo," she said grabbing his hand to take him inside the boat. Honey leaped out of Milo's arms before following Maskerin along side of her into the boat. "Let's go slowpoke" she chuckled making her way to the top part of the boat.

She just chuckled looking to Hades. "I just say that Hades, way to catch on so slow like" she teased laughing a bit. "Are you sure your head is not in the clouds friend?" She asked to make sure as Blue couldn't help but chuckle to herself.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Ahem, let me correct you there. You said you guessed what the magikarp truly was. I knew what it was. Call me to slow to catch on, but let it be known who has the biggest intellect of us two. Because it certainly doesn't seem to be you, JC. " He said, teasing her right back, with a bit of mockery aswell. " As for my head in the clouds.. sure, I had my head in the clouds. On cloud nine, infact. I was just thinking of nice it'd be if out us two were a pair. After all, I do always have to stay at your side, don't I~? " He said, with obvious sarcasm in his voice, teasing JC, knowing she'll get embarrassed from such a comment. Then, he simply laughed alongside Zephyr, and remained watching the battle. " Just kidding. I'm not looking for a partner. But, you should look at your face, it's hilarious! "

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow pouted and wheezed at the scare he had witnessed, putting himself back into a sitting position, though now noticeably a bit farther from Hades. No offense was taken, he just doesn't want to get scared again if he were to sit directly next to the guy who scared him the first place. And throughout his scare, he hasn't realized the dark aura emitted from the magikarp, therefore he also didn't hear the comments about it being a zoroark. He just sat there and pouted a little about getting so freaked out over such little matter.

"Hm, alright," he said, looking a little uncertain about going into the boat. But then Maskerin decided to go to the top of the boat, which puts him further on edge. "Eh.....okay, we're not going to look over the railings right?" he chuckled nervously, "There's about a thousand things I can think of that can go wrong at that moment."