• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again the Ember and Thunder Shock collided causing another explosion. There had to be a way to get closer Dan thought to himself before an idea popped in his head.

"Alright Peachy keep using agiliy and get close to it!" Dan called as Peachy began to appear and dissapear at varied locations while moving closer and closer to Wysteria.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Sorry about that." Jax begins to cut up some meat, and some vegetables. "Nidoking, fill the pot with the water we bought, will you, friend?" Nidoking goes over and grabs a jug of water and fills the pot with it.

"Wysteria use ember!" Emily called again. she had an idea. Just as Wysteria was about to attack Emily stopped her. "Use Tackle!" She said ast the last minute. Wysteria launched forward at Peachy.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Friend, I believe you were called Asaka? Would you not care for some supper?" Jax looks at him with his brow raised.

Wysteria propelled itself forward for an attack, but Peachy's agility caused her to disappear and appear behind the unsuspecting Pokemon.

"Use Thunder Shock!" Dan called out as Peachy fired an electric attack that made contact with Wysteria.

"It's fine, its a good team building exercise." He smiled. "Its been awhile since i've actually done thing like this with other people. Im sorry that i let my ego get the best of me and i promise it wont happen again, next time if someone thinks there better than me i will let them try instead of trying myself." He said with a sigh of relief.

Wysteria flew back from the attack. "Wysteria again!" Emily called. Her pokemon dashed for peachy again this time hitting her. "Now use ember while your closer!" Emily called.

Wysteria showed amazing resolve, withstanding the electric attack and firing back with a tackle. Peachy was knocked back as Wysteria prepared for an Ember attack.

"Block with Thunder Shock!" Dan said with both Peachy and Wysteria launching their attacks at close range creating another explosion that sent both flying away from each other.

Wysteria panted staring at her opponent. She wasn't down yet but she was weakened. "You ok?" Emily asked. Wysteria nodded. "Alright girl let's go at this again!! Use Ember!!" Wysteria didn't use it right away instead she ran closer to peachy and then attacked. "VulPIX!" said Wysteria as she used her move.

Peachy panted, tired but not beaten.

"You alright?" Dan asked as Peachy nodded.

"Alright use Thunder Shock!" Dan said as Peachy mirrored Wysteria and both got close and both fired their attacks at close range creating another explosion.

Wysteria was done now. She panted and eventually just plopped herself on the ground. "Looks like we're out. Good job Wysteria." Emily said picking up the fire fox. Bandit nodded in approval of the battle.

Peachy was also down for the count, sitting on its rear and panting heavily having exhausted itself.

"...willing to call it a draw?" Dan said with a smile as he picked Peachy up in his arms.

"Good job Peachy. I know you'll only get stronger from hear on out." Dan said as Peachy offered a tired smile on him while Rio nodded in approval from a distance.

Emily nodded with a smile. She set Wysteria back down on the ground to play. She ran over to Bandit and swatted at him. Bandit swatted back and rolled onto his side.

@Firetamer123 actually yes, he's rare but I do not need permission to use him on my team.

Becca sighed heavily as she slumped down in her chair. She was in officer Jenny's office. She had been caught, "stealing", but that was an ugly word. She liked to think of it as borrowing. She shifted her feet uncomfortably, feeling someone looking at her. She swung her head up to glare at a man behind bars, and he quickly glanced away.

I will not leave. The way I got him is that I was searching for fossils and found an Old Amber when i was diving and brought it to the Professor to revive.

She stood up when Jenny arrived and nodded silently. She bit back her words. For the tenth time, Pokémon need food too! They starve when people eat like kings. She gave a smile to Jenny, only to frown when she turned. She exited the Pokémon Police station and walked out. She let out her Aerodactyl and jumped on his back. She cringed as he screeched, only to sign again as they took flight. She remembered when she went diving on Melendez Melendez island and she found Fossils Fossil.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
The boy had missed a whole lot since the battle in the forest. He hadn't come out since. Matthew continued to train with his Aron. "We're gonna get you to evolve Aron." he said with a smile. Matthew stayed in the forest training for about a other hour before deciding to come out. Once he did he realized that he was walking right into the middle of an intense Pokemon battle that had recently concluded. "Who is that guy?" he asked referring to Dante. The boy then wondered if they were planning on going anywhere so he went to go find Emily. "I wonder where she is. Emily?" the boy called.

Upon hearing her name Emily looked around. "Who's calling me?" She asked. Bandit spotted Matthew and ran over to the boy tackling him. Emily laughed. Bandit stood on the boy and looked to Emily as if saying, I found the guy calling you.

Hearing a familiar voice calling out before seeing Matthew getting tackled by Bandit.

"Huh, I was beginning to wonder where you were." Dan said with a smile as he had sat down with Peachy on his lap.

"Bandit let him up." Emily laughed. Bandit moved and went to say hi to Peachy. Wysteria took Bandit's place. She stood in Mathew's chest her head titled. She then swatted at his face.

Dante had been spaced out for a bit calming his mind and clearing it of all the stupid things that he's been doing. He never wanted to turn out the way he did, a cocky, high headed fool even if he had the power to back up what he was saying. He snapped back into it when he saw the Houndoom come out of nowhere and tackle a trainer. He payed no mind as to not mess anything else up.

Wysteria continued to swat at Matthew's face. "Wysteria stop it." Emily giggled. "Leave him alone." Wysteria being the newly born Pokemon that she is didn't listen. She kept swatting.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Well hello to you too Bandit." Matthew said upon hitting the ground. He then watched as a Vulpix climbed onto him and swatted at his face. "And who's Pokemon are you little fella?" Matthew asked, standing to his feet and picking up the Vulpix and holding it. "She must be yours Emily." he said, handing the girl back her Pokemon with a smile. "Well actually Aron wanted to train so I guess we kinda just...stayed there." he said. "I didn't realize we'd been gone for that long and then what do ya know." he said laughing a bit.

"Its ok." Emily smiled. "I'm sorry about them." Wysteria continued to swat at Matthew even though he was out of reach. Emily looked down at her swatting Pokemon. "She has..." Emily said. "She's just weird in her own cute way."

"Well you missed quite the eventful day." Dan said with a smirk as Rio sat next to him and made the gesture for the egg. Dan removed the egg from his backpack and gave it to his newly evolved Lucario who sat under a tree and began to meditate with it. Peachy looked on from Dan's lap with curiosity.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Oh wow is that your Lucario Dan?" the boy asked with excitement. "We gotta have a battle sometime, that's amazing!" he exclaimed. "I don't know. I may of missed a lot but I've had quite the experience myself." he said, tossing out his new evolved Lairon. "He worked hard, but that's an understatement." he said, laughing a bit.

( wowie i sure missed a lot!! sorry about that ;; )

Ceres watched the battle in interest, her Electrivire snorting every time someone made a wrong move. Her Togetic, however, chirped happily whenever someone did something well.
"Please be careful, everyone. I'm running out of Oran berries, so if your Pokemon get hurt badly, it might take a little for me to find some more."​

"Yeah, not only did Rio evolve but I got a new teammate. Say hi to Peachy." Dan said looking down at his Pichu who looked at Matthew's Larion with a curious expression on its face.

"Wysteria go play with Peachy and Lairon." Emily said putting her vulpix down. She ran to Peachy and Lairon and swatted at them. Bandit watched from a safe distance.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Lairon smiled, lifting Peachy and Wysteria onto his back. He then began to run around in circles while laughing. Matthew laughed a bit, "I guess some things just never change even after evolution." he said. "Nice to see that Lairon has some new friends to play with." the boy was then hit with a thought from the back of his mind. "Uh oh, how am I gonna break this to Monferno?" he asked himself while laughing. The boy then shrugged, "I'm sure in his eyes it'll only be more people that he can annoy." he said.

Dan smiled as he watched Peachy play with Larion and Wysteria. Rio continued to meditate with the egg. Suddenly Rio's eyes opened as he broke meditation and brought the egg to Dan who looked at his partner with confusion.

"What is it Rio?" Dan asked as Rio pointed at the egg. Dan saw nothing out of the ordinary until he noticed the egg move on its own. Then again. And then again.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew rushed over to Dan when he saw the egg start to move. "Yo Dan that thing just moved. Do you think it's ready to hatch?" he asked. Matthew turned back and waved over Emily, Ceres, and whoever else was going to come watch. "It might hatch soon guys!" he shouted. Lairon ran over with Peachy and Wysteria in tow.

Dante called back his two Pokémon to their Pokéballs after they were finished their assigned tasks. "Wonder what it could be." Dante thought as he watched the shaking egg. "To bad i can stay to watch, I've got a hotel room waiting for me and i only left it to get my Greninja back so if you don't mind im going to be taking my leave now lads." He said getting up and leaving the forest.

Emily watched the egg. "Let's all sit down around it. We might appear less threatening that way." Emily suggested. Bandit walked over and sat beside her. Wysteria came over curiously seeing the egg move.

The egg moved around again. Then a crack appeared and soon the outer shell was broken revealing a baby Gible hidden in the egg.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake sat down and looked at the egg as it began to crack open. In no time out popped a baby Gible. "Wow that's amazing Dan. Gible is a really powerful dragon type Pokemon." he said excitedly. "Just think of if it evolves into a Garchomp someday." he said. "Man that thing would be powerful." he said, thinking about the possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.