• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
(you also have to rp in past tense not present undertalefan35 if you haven't read the Rp rules that the admins have made please go read them before continuing the rp.)

"Aye, the Battle Frontier. I've been meaning to give it ago myself." He exclaimed. "Anyone else?" He asked before going himself.

"I think we all want to take a shot at that." Emily said. "Correct me if I'm wrong." She returned her Pokemon but left Bandit and Wysteria out.

Last edited:
"Why would we expect you to be an easy round now?" Emily asked. "You and Peachy weren't easy for me and Wysteria." Wysteria looked at Dan and swatted the air playfully.

D

Deleted member 227971

Name: Kaylei
Appearance: Long blonde hair, white crock top with blue red and yellow flowers, Jean sorts, Blue and pink trainers
Personality: Loyal, Tomboy, Funny, Adventurous
Backstory: Her Mom and Dad moved to Kanto, so Kaylei could continue her journey in her own.
Pokemon:

Name: Blaze
Blaziken
Female

Name: Epic
Shiny Ninetales
Male

Name: Eclipse
Blue Espeon
Female

Name: Sun Flower
Rockfuff
Female

"I certainly hope it wont be easy. That would take the dun out of it." He laughed "Guess i might as well stop avoiding my turn so... I'm Dante D'Angelo. Declared the first battle legend of Alola at only 17. I come from the region of Orre, you know where all that shadow Pokémon thing went down but i was born after the incident. A couple years went by and my family moved to Hoenn to get away from a notorious group called Cipher whom my parents had been blackmailed into working for but we managed to slip out unnoticed, or so we thought. That's all you're getting outta me other than my Pokémon." He said tossing his team into the air. "Zane the Scizor, Roy the Blaziken, Koga the Greninja, and Dr. Who the Decidueye." All his Pokémon gave a mighty cry and a show of strength. "I also have this egg." He said pulling out an egg from his bag.

"Not a clue lass, i just hope it doesn't bite as much as the land shark." He said referring to the Gible with a small laugh. "I found it on a sand covered island on the outskirts of Alola, could be any ground or rock type Pokémon to my knowledge." Dante said rubbing it. "I've had for awhile and its shown no sign of maturity."

"I'm sure it'll hatch when its ready." Emily smiled. Bandit looked at Emily tiredly. "Alright big guy I'll let Ashy out for a while. You can rest." She returned Bandit to his pokeball and released Ashy. The shiny ponyta looked around for a bit before spotting Dante's egg. She trotted up to him and sniffed him.

"Yeah, wouldn't that be tragic." Dan said with a deadpan expression while Peachy licked his banged hand affectionately. Chompy continued to chew away unaware of what was being said about him and Rio suppressed a laugh, which did not go unnoticed.

"Thanks for the support buddy." Dan said to Rio with a glare.

"Hmmm, fascinating. I've seen more than a few shiny Pokémon but none quite as majestic as this." He said petting the Ponyta making sure to avoid the flames. "Come on Dan im only kidding mate, your 'Chompy' is wonderful." He said laughing again.

"Thanks." Emily said. Ashy nudged the egg curiously. "Her flame body effect helped hatch little Wysteria here." Emily petted the fire fox on her lap. Wysteria looked at Ashy curiously. She had never met Ashy before and wanted to go say hi.

"Im surprised you knew that little fact about Flame Body, not many people do. Pokémon truly are amazing creatures that we know so little about." He smiled. "Sometimes i wonder how much they know about us humans." He said.

"Well Rio knows everything there is no know about me. Probably could write a book on it if he had thumbs." Dan said with a smile.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew walked over and took a seat by the fire. "Well this seems fun so far. It's great getting to know everyone like this so I'll go next." the boy said as his Lairon ran up behind him. "My name is Matthew Lincoln and I'm from Snowbelle city. I came here to Alola just looking for a new adventure and so far I've found that." he said, looking around at everyone and laughing a bit. "I mean seriously are we dysfunctional or what?" he said while still laughing. "Anyways on to my Pokemon. This is my Lairon." he said tossing out his other two Pokemon. "As most of you know, this is my Monferno." he said, hoping the fire monkey wouldn't come out acting annoying as usual. "And this is Croagunk." he finished. "My goal is to become the champion of a region. Any region is fine but preferably Sinnoh or Unova. I'll go back to Kalos another time." he said with a smile as his Monferno hopped onto his shoulders.

"Your forgetting my dad was a fire type gym." Emily said. "I know a lot about fire type Pokemon." Ashy trotted back over to Emily and started to play with Wysteria.

"Oh... A Monferno. Haven't seen one of them for awhile." He grinned as he was blasted back to the past. "They are most definitely tricky little buggers aren't they lad." He laughed remembering his students eager little Chimchar that blossomed into a splendid Infernape.

"My mom isn't a particular fan of the Chimchar line. Probably biased due to having a Torterra as her partner. Still I think yours could change her mind if she ever met it." Dan said with a chuckle remembering a particular long-winded rant about why Turtwig was a better starter than Piplup and especially Chimchar.

"For a kind, all loving breeder she can be pretty childish when she wants to be." Dan said with a smile.

Last edited:
Emily laughed. "Well at least she is a loving breeder." She stroked her Ponyta, her hand going through it's blue flames. "Pokemon are just amazing."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Yeah probably. My Monferno is a little...let's say active...at times, but he sure does listen when he needs to. That's why I really believe that Monferno and I can win a Pokemon League someday." he said as the monkey hopped from his shoulders to go over and play with Ashy and Wysteria.

"Well i hope you achieve that goal lad, my friend did so i don't see how you could fail." He smiled. Dante then went on to put all his Pokémon back into their respective Pokéballs. "Forgot to put them back, don't want to cause another disruption amongst the group, we're already dysfunctional as it is." He said laughing. "So when are we going to start our so called adventure, and where are we starting from? You know, just asking the important questions is all." He smiled. "I'd suggest we go see the Professor before anything else if we plan on starting in Alola. He can get us...you guys started on the trials." He said placing his egg back into his bag.

"Trials?" Emily asked as well. "We can start our adventure when we feel we are ready. Because there is so many of us why don't we divided ourselves up into smaller groups? It would make for good friendly competition plus we could move at our own separate paces." Ashy galloped around the group. She was bored and wanted some action. Wysteria chased after the much bigger pokemon playfully.

"Groups you say? Alright sounds fun, I'm liking the way you think lass. If their is anyone not staying in Alola then you should join me on my ship and we can set sail after picking up some supplies. Otherwise you can do your own thing here. We all might not be going to the same region but we can enjoy the time at sea." He said standing up. "Any objections mates?"

"I would love to stay here and explore but." Emily said standing up. "I have some business with team Magma and Team Aqua." She whistled for her pokemon to come back to her. Ponyta went up next to Emily. Wysteria not too far behind sat on the other side. "They took one of my pokemon when I was weaker and I'm planning on getting him back now that me and my pokemon are stronger."

"That's awful! I wish I could help, but I don't think me and my team are strong enough yet." Dan said frustrated with his inexperience.

"Might be better if I stay here and train, maybe partake in these "trials" here. I don't know." Dan said annoyed unsure of what to do.

Emily nodded. "I understand, train well and train hard." She smiled. "I guess that means I'm going with Dante. On a ship." She picked up Wysteria and put a hand on Ashy's side. "Who else is coming with us?"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew sat for a while thinking about what he wanted to do. Monferno came running back over to him and the boy began to consult with his Pokemon. "So what if we went to Sinnoh." he said. His Monferno began to prepare a Mach Punch at the same time Croagunk prepared a Poison Jab. Matthew put his hands in the air and laughed nervously, "Okay well what do you guys have in mind?" he asked, trying not to trigger them.

Monferno and Croagunk shrugged before disarming themselves. "Well then it seems like Monferno, you want to stay and play with Wysteria and Ashy isn't that right?" he asked the monkey. The Monferno jumped up and down with a smile. "Well Croagunk to be honest I don't think you'll have an objection." he said. The Poison type simply looked at it's trainer with a blank stare. Lairon nodded in agreement with the trainer and Matthew smiled, standing to his feet. "We're coming too Emily. I really want to help you get your Pokemon back and so do these three." he said, pointing to his Pokemon. "On top of that, Monferno would probably die of heartbreak if I told him he couldn't stay with his new friends." he said. "Darn monkey is tough on the outside but a real softy I guess." he said, laughing.

"Team Aqua, i use to dabble with them a bit but never saw or heard of them stealing Pokémon from people when i was in with them in Hoenn." He admitted. "Aye, I was apart of the infamous Team Aqua for awhile all because they stole my fathers ship and me along with it but left after Archie got his hands on the Blue Orb, an orb than can summon the legendary Kyogre. I decided to cut my loses steal me ship back from them and go no matter how much money they offered me." Dante said. "I'm sorry to hear that one of your Pokémon got taken and i can assure you that i will help as best i can..." He smiled hoping Emily wouldn't lose her mind.

"Thanks guys." Emily smiled. She looked at Dante. "That took some courage to say you were one of them." She mounted Ashy with Wysteria tucked safely in her bag. "So which way to your boat?" This wasn't the first time Emily used Ashy to get around and it wouldn't be the last. Ashy pawed the ground ready to go. "If you want one of you can ride Forest. He's gentler than Ashy."

"No that's quite alright lass, I've got my own ride thank you." He tossed out his Blaziken and it picked him up. "Maybe Matt could use a ride. My ship should be anchored at the docks by the beach amongst the other ships. My ship is called La Nave Blu dei Eoni. Props to you if you get its name right. I'm off to pick up some food, bedding, and other sailing needs." He said giving a small wave before his Blaziken launched itself and Dante into the air.

Emily released her Sawsbuck. "Alright Ashy let's go!" She said. Her ponyta used Flame Charge to catch up to Dante. Sawsbuck looked at Matthew waiting to see if it would get on him.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew smiled, "Wow thanks a lot Emily and Forest." the boy said. He returned all of his Pokemon and hopped onto the Sawsbuck. "I don't suppose you have the speed to catch up to Emily do you?" he asked with a smile. The boy was nervous, for all he knew Sawsbuck could have monster speed and would take him for the ride of his life.

Sawsbuck started went into a fast gallop. He was close behind Emily now. He moved to her right as to avoid Ashy's flames. Emily smiled at Matthew and Forest. "Hang on Forest has a bit of a strong stride." Emily said.

Dan watched Emily, Matthew and Dante leave on their journey to Hoenn. He wanted to go with them, but he knew he'd be little help with his lack of experience and under-evolved team. He needed to get stronger first.

"I need to find out about these trials Dante mentioned. I should gather some supplies and look for this region's professor." Dan said to himself before he recalled Peachy and Chompy in their Pokeballs. He then stood up and looked at Rio in the eyes.

"Ready buddy?" Dan asked as Rio nodded and the two walked in the opposite direction to look for some supplies in the forest.

Blaziken continued to leap from tree to tree making sure to stay ahead of the competition. It eventually made its way out the park and into the busy streets of Hau'oli city. Blaziken transfered from the trees to the light posts and continued leaping of them and even bouncing from building to building at great speeds landing on a light post on the corner of a street. "Alright, there's the department store Roy!"Dante said pointing down the long street they had landed by. The Blaziken made one final leap from the far end of the street and landed right in front of the department stores doors. "Thanks mate, ye never cease to amaze me." He smiled calling back his Pokémon and taking a breath from the thrill ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.