• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So you know where he is? Cause I need to find him. He can give me the details on wherever these trials are I've heard about." Dan said explaining why he needed to find this Kukui.

"Indeed, i was afraid that i might have to send a search party out for you two rapscallions." Dante jumped off the mast calling back his Blaziken and taking his place at the helm. "Hoist the anchor! Drop the sails! We've got wind to catch lads and there's no time to be wasting!" He commanded as his crew immediately went to work swiftly fulfilling Dantes orders as they were all eager to set sail. "Oy, landlubbers, need to do anything before we're off? Any last goodbyes to friends, family. Missing anything? As soon as this babies movin' im not turning back so make sure you're ready before the wind hits and that anchor is brought up. Don't want police to be chasing me for kidnapping because someone forgot to tell their mommy they were sailing to a different region with the handsome devil himself." He laughed.

Emily shook her head. "Got nothing left to do here." She then went to explore the ship. She let Wysteria and Blu out. "Alright guys just spar ok? If you get bored just explore." The two Pokemon nodded and started sparring on deck.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"You mean the Island Trials? I mean I know a little about them, but Kukui would probably give you a better description. I can take you to him if you'd like." Ashley said offering her aid to Dan. Lilo meanwhile had taken the liberty of laying on its back and began to spin Peachy around on its tail.

"Sounds good to me!" The anchor was lifted and the boat began to creak as it set sail for the first time in awhile. "Aye, if your exploring do stay out of my quarters alright lass. Oh, and don't touch any of Clancy's kitchen.....things. He' a little protective of his things, they're like his babies." He laughed.

"Now why would I go in your quarters for?" Emily asked with a smirk. She looked out at the ocean leaning against the ship. Wysteria and Blu ran around fighting and bumping into everything.

"That'd be great! Thank you Ashley." Dan said with a smile before he recalled Chompy and Peachy, who had enjoyed Lilo's little ride. Dan then looked at Rio who nodded at him.

"Ready when you are." Dan said.

The vessel was fairly large for a pirate ship. It had the main deck which contained the Captains quarters at the stern under the helm of the ship. It consisted of four floors. The main deck, then the kitchen and eating area, the crews quarters, and last the brig and storage. The last two floors were much smaller than the top two but worked for the amount of people Dante usually had board the ship.

"Oh, I don't know why a girl like you would want to enter my quarters, maybe for a sense of adventure and exploration, maybe to be rebellious an defy me. I don't know, maybe you have the answer and you just won't share, savvy?" He said as the wind began to blow. "Full sail men, don't be shy now just because theirs a lady on board, ya bunch of sea dogs." He laughed. The sails spread out far and the ship picked up speed.

"Definitely, not the kitchen." He laughed. "If ya want to risk one of me men walking in on you go ahead and change down in their sleeping area. I would advise against the brig and storage area, im just gonna out right say it its disgusting down there so do not go change in the brig." He said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sounds good to me. Next stop the trainer's school!" Ashley said with her fist in the air before recalling Lilo and leading Dan and beginning their journey towards Professor Kukui.

"Ugh fine I'll just change right here then." Emily groaned. She didn't care if she was seen in her undergarments. It looked like she was wearing a bikini anyway. She took her shirt and bottoms off and quickly changed into a short peach and white color dress. "Happy now?" She asked.

Every crew member on board was flustered and turning completely red. "E-Emily! If you asked i would've let you in my quarters had you told me you were going to change right here if i didn't! Are you mad woman! My men are going banana's now. Gahhh" He sighed. "My apologies, i should have just let you in my quarters in the first place." Dante was also turning red now. "This is going to be one wild ride." He side shaking his head. "You know what..... Here." Dante reached into his pocket and dug around before pulling out a key. "This is my spare key to my quarters. The door is usually locked so use that to get in if you must change or something goes wrong. We will be at sea for awhile so I'd hope you use the key only when necessary and respect my privacy." He said tossing it down to Emily. "Lass, you're one crazy catch I'll tell you that." He said laughing.

Emily caught the key. "I don't normally do stuff like that so don't get used to it boys." She smiled with a wink. She wanted to laugh at how red everyone was but she just twirled in her dress and looked out at the water. Blu was trying to get away from Wysteria who was biting at his tail.

"That is noting helping!" Dante said watching as every one of his men started to drool at Emily's act. "Great, there goes your chances of sleeping in the crew quarters without being harassed. I've never had a lady like you on the ship before so I've never made counter measures for having the opposite gender aboard." He sighed. "Men! Shes not a wench nor a strumpet now stop gawking before i make you scallywags walk the plank!" He screamed.

Emily giggled and looked over at them innocently. She was having fun. "Aw don't be so harshnon them Dante." She said. "Hey maybe I'll just bunk with you. I do have a key." Of course she was teasing. It took all her might not to laugh out loud as she spoke. Blu panicked and used bubble beam on Wysteria who in turn used Ember.

"Don't be daft woman." He said trying to pay no mind to the comment. "Please, for the love of Arceus don't use special fire moves on my WOODEN ship before ya bring us down to Davy Jones Locker." He said about to lose his mind over everything that just happened. "Aye, aye, aye, aye, aye. I didn't sign up for this." He groaned. He left the wheel and unlocked the door to his quarters before locking it back up behind him. "I knew I shouldn't have sailed this ship again, im not cut out for it anymore, not without my first mate." He sighed flopping onto his bed.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was barely able to process what happened and by the looks of things he wasn't the only one. "Did she just...nope no no no stop thinking about it Matthew." the boy said to himself, smacking the side of his head a few times in hopes that the images would go away. "I feel empty inside, like every single one of my morals has slipped down the drain of life." the boy said, completely in shock. Monferno released himself from his Pokeball and stood over his trainer who was still on the floor. "Hey Monferno is that you. Why is everything getting dark?" he asked. The fire monkey acted quickly. It reared it's fist back and electricity crackled on the edge of it. Monferno slammed his fist into Matthew's gut. The boy was shocked quite heavily by the Thunder Punch attack.

He snapped upright and looked at his Pokemon. "Ahhh Monferno what the heck was that for!" he asked angrily. The fire type simply snickered and pointed towards Emily. Matthew smacked the monkey in the head, "Yeah whatever don't remind me." he said, getting to his feet. Monferno climbed up onto Matthew's shoulders as the boy let out his Croagunk and Lairon. "Hey Croagunk I know you don't usually do much but Blu is over there training if you want to go watch." he said. The Pokemon looked up at it's trainer and stared for a minute before simply turning and walking towards the Vaporeon and Vulpix who were training. As for Lairon, Monferno simply hopped onto it's back and the two began to run around the deck of the ship.

"Oh yeah by the way Dante I'm also good to go." he said. Matthew sat against the rail of the boat and pulled out some scissors. "Time to cut the sleeves off this jacket." the boy said as he got to work. With a few quick snips, the black jacket was sleeveless, just the way Matthew liked them. He then put the black jacket back in his bag. Matthew also decided that it was also really hot already so he took off his shirt but left his plain blue sleeveless jacket on. "Well at least I fixed the heat problem." he said, putting the shirt in his bag. He then grabbed out the book he'd picked up at the store. It was a book about the Hoenn region which he kinda needed since he didn't know a thing about it. He figured he could always just ask Emily since she's kinda...from there but, he figured that he really shouldn't bother her with anything like that. The boy opened up the book and got to reading.

Emily took a seat on the dock and just watched everybody work. Blu was tired and retreated to Emily for sanctuary. "What she too much for you?" She asked before returning him to his ball. She then released Bandit. "Go spare with Wysteria and go easy on her." The houndoom nodded and went to spar.

After taking some time for himself, Dante got up took off his red leather jacket and made sure to keep his white t-shirt on because there was no need for two people to be striping on a ship in one day. He also kept his sunglasses on to hide his eyes and went out onto the deck. "Alright, if you all would like i can take you on a tour of the ship." He said stretching his back.

Dan and Ashley waled through the forest with Rio hoping from tree branch to tree branch acting as lookout. Dan couldn't help but wonder what these Island Trials were, and hoped he'd be able to get stronger from competing in them.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley couldn't help but smile watching Dan's Lucario jump around from tree to tree like some kind of ninja.

"So, how's your trip to Alola been so far?" Ashley asked in an attempt at small talk, but she was always curious about what Dan had been through before meeting her.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"I suppose I should introduce myself as well. My name is Jax, and I am trying to build a safe haven for ill and injured Pokémon. I do not care much for the background of others, I only care for their actions now. My Pokémon are Nidoking, Arbok, Beedrill, and my newest addition, Breaker, my Machop." Jax nods.

"A wild one. Came here, met up with a larger group. A group of good people. Then we went our separate ways, and then I met you. That's the basic summery." Dan said giving a very brief outline of his trip to Alola so far. Rio continued to hop from tree to tree, making sure to pace himself as to not jump too far ahead of the two trainers.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew looked up from his book at Dante who was currently offering a tour of the boat. "Well if we're going to be here for a while then I should at least know about the boat." he said, standing up and slipping the book in his backpack. Matthew swung the drawstring backpack onto his back. It was a simple black bag with a Pokemon egg on it that the trainer used to carry some stuff he might need out of the blue. "Yeah I'm all for it Dante thanks a lot. I'm not sure if Emily wants to go yet so I guess we can wait on her." he said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"A group? What happened to them?" Ashley asked curious why Dan was traveling alone if he had joined up with a group earlier. If what Dan said about them being good people was true, then she couldn't imagine why they'd go their separate ways.

"I'll catch up with you Two later." Emily said. She was writing in a black book. It had no cover or any designs. Wysteria was running away from Bandit as they sparred.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Okay then, have fun sparring or...whatever it is that they're doing." the boy said while pointing over at Wysteria high tailing it from Bandit. He laughed and then turned back to Dante, "Well I guess we can go see it now Dante." he said.

"One of them, Emily, had her Pokemon stolen by criminals in the Hoenn region and went with a couple of others to go and get them back. They're probably out to sea by now. I didn't go because...because I'm not strong enough." Dan said with a sigh as he stopped in his tracks. Rio stopped hoping and looked down on his trainer.

"I'd be a burden. Rio is strong, but I'm not a skilled trainer and Peachy & Chompy lack experience. Throwing them into life and death fights would be cruel. That's why I remain here and that's why I want to take the trials; so I can become stronger and not be a burden to my friends ever again." Dan said with resolve, but also frustration at his own weakness preventing him from helping Emily and the others now.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"That's so sad. I hope everything turns out okay and she gets her Pokemon back." Ashley said sincerely. Pokemon are such beautiful creatures and she couldn't imagine what would happen if Lilo was taken from her. Ashley then noticed Dan stopped walking and explain his reasons for wanting to compete at the Island Trials as well as beat himself up over it.

"Look, I respect your reasons for wanting to take the Island Trials, but self confidence goes a long way. Beating yourself up isn't going to help anyone. If you don't believe in yourself, your Pokemon never will. Maybe you aren't as strong as you want to be, but you have to believe you will be or the effort will be wasted." Ashley said tapping into one of her grandmother's motivational speeches. She was always so wise and understanding; she always knew what to say. Ashley hoped her abridged speech could do something similar for Dan.

"It is not a boat lad, it is a fine ship. Don't make such a mistake again Matty." He laughed opening the hatch to the lower decks. "After you." He said gesturing for Matthew to head on down. "What's the book lass?" Dante said referring to the book Emily was writing in.

"Its my adventure." She smiled before going back to writing. Bandit trotted over to her and watched her write. He remembered her starting it when he was just a houndur. Wysteria panted and glared at him.

"Thanks Ashley, I needed that." Dan said with a smile realizing that she was right. He looked up at Rio who nodded back to him before moving forward.

"Well no sense wasting any more time. Off to find Kukui!" Dan said with a smile running forward determination flowing throw his veins.

"Interesting, you must let me read it sometime." He smiled before following up his comment with. "And for the love of a sailors widow don't be using special fire type attacks while im gone." He said sticking out his tongue.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley smiled at Dan's change in attitude, before being alarmed of him running past her. Had he forgotten he's new to Alola?

"H-hey wait a second! Do you even know where you're going? Wait for me!" Ashley yelled before giving chase realizing that, for better or worse, she was set for quite an adventure.

Emily rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him. Bandit couldn't speak human but he could certainly read it. "It won't be finished for a long time." Emily said. Wysteria wondered around terrorizing the crew.

"Wont be finished for awhile you say? Well there's nothing wrong with a preview." He laughed. "The closest thing i got to a 'journal' is my treasure logs. I like to keep track of the places I've been and the treasures I've found there." He smiled.

By some miracle (Or Rio's sense of direction) Dan and Ashley made it out of the park and eventually arrived into what Ashley would clarify was Route 1. One thing Dan quickly learned about Alola was their routes were MUCH bigger than the ones back home in Sinnoh. Naturally he slowed the pace down and allowed Ashley to lead the way. Dan then decided to tell Ashley about her friends at sea since it was better than walking in silence. Emily, Matthew and Dante...he could only hope how the two would survive his ego on the high seas.

"Dante is a funny guy, but man was he cocky when we first met him. He had the skills to back it up, but still he acted like god's gift to the Pokemon world." Dan said describing Dante to his new travel companion.

Status
Not open for further replies.