• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan looked on in awe, as she saw the snotty greeting bubbles. "I only have a Litten!" Ryan said proudly, as she held up her Litten, that was a little scared of the water type.

Litten seemed to really like Alyssa, and her reassurance that Popplio wouldn't hurt him. Teiran liked that too, and she put Litten back on her lap. "Thanks!" Ryan said to Alyssa, after Alyssa said Litten was cute.

Name: Cryo
Appearance: Mysterious man in a black hood, wears black gloves and a belt of 4 pokeballs on his side. Mega necklace around his neck
Personality: Likes to challenge everyone, usually wins.
Goal: To become the champion and take over the world.
Pokemon: Slowbro (Mega), Heracross, Gardevoir and Gallade
Back story: A mysterious Ace Trainer which had his parents leave him at a very young age. They aim to reach the top of the Pokemon League, but they only have 5 badges right now from Kanto and are looking for more challenges to come.

Cryo looks out his cabin window and sees a weak trainer that can easily be beaten, the trainer will be spared for now but Cryo still wants to fight. They approach he and takes off his hood revealing a young man, "The names Cryo, battle?" "I'll only use my Heracross." He says.

Karrid finished the journey across the ocean and returned to the Battle Royal only to find it empty except his Pokemon. "Ameyths, Crusader return." The two Pokemon obediently returned to their master's Dusk balls. "Now to find where those pipsqueeks ran off to" he said to his Gengar. "They went to Heahea city but before we go off something interesting happened." the Gengar replied. "I'm listening" "A Trainer with a Zoroark interrupted the Battle Royal by using a massive Sludge Bomb. Perhaps we just found ourselves an alliance?" Karrid replied, "Yes, that would be nice. Having an ally would help us out greatly. Now lets go. Next time we'll take them on one by one." They two swiftly left the arena knocking over a security guard in the process who was left quite bewildered at the sight of a Gengar and a figure cloaked in red and black.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Look" Jay said, pointing at the Mega Salamence. "It's my girlfriend, Zinnia, on her Pokemon. Zinnia landed her Salamence in front of Jay, Ryan and Alyssa. "Hey Jay, long time no see." Zinnia said as she got off Salamence. "Zinnia, it has been a long time". Zoroark beamed endlessly at Salamence, who greatly missed Zoroark.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Jay eyed Ryan, "stop...its not funny. Please get back on subject." "You know what we need to do, we just need the how...That's why Zinnia came here."

Ryan frowned, scowling at herself. She always pushed forward, but something about Jay's' serious tone made her feel...unsafe.

"S-Sorry." Ryan mumbled, realizing this was important.

SaiyanDakon

"It's okay...just don't let it happen."Jay said. "Zinnia...you must've heard, right?" He asked. "Of course, i knew Team Plasma was here in Alola to begin with." She replied.

"Hold up. I'm just as confused as anyone on earth could be." Ryan exaggerated.

"Jay, you 'summed things up', told me to ride with someone I met a couple seconds ago, and now, without even an hour of knowing you, I meet your girlfriend!" Ryan said, clearly annoyed.

SaiyanDakon

"Sorry...things go by quickly...especially in these times..."Jay retorted. He knew it was the truth, but for a second...he felt...unsure. Meanwhile ,Zoroark and Salamence were training each other. "There were reports of Team Plasma on Poni Island and at the Ruins of the Tapus." said Zinnia.

*Gets out of plane* Finally here.A new adventure with my Greninja lets see new pokemon.Woah *sees a rowlet*:o i want it.*goes up to the rowlet* what is it.*throws pokeball and catches it* Yes Im tired though so im gonna go look for a place to sleep

*2 days later* Wake up sleepy head.Said Kukui.*i wake up* What time is it professer. said Jake.2:00 why.Said Kukui. Omg time to go train My rowlet!Said Jake

Karrid quickly was able to catch up with the three people and soon enough he had a visual of them. AS they hid in a nearby forest watching them, the Gengar noticed Karrid creating a fist then uncurling it over and over. "Calm done master, violence is not a way to make an alliance." "I know that Reaper." Karid then picked up a stone and threw it a few feet to his right hoping to draw Jay's attention.

Ryan saw a rock fly in her and Jay's direction, and wasn't sure if he had noticed it or not, but turned her head to look at the rock thrower, she glared at him, and stepped a few feet from him, asking, "You need something, her glare turning into a raised eyebrow frown.

In his guttural almost electronic voice he replied, "I would like a word with Jay ALONE." is Gengar silently stood behind him with his intelligent red eyes silently backing him up.

Ryan looked on, without fear, saying, "You'd need to talk to Jay about that. Jay actually persuaded me to come with him in the first place." Ryan bragged, crossing her arms.

"If I need to talk to Jay about that then why did you step forward?" Karrid retorted. He could feel anger quickly welling up inside of him. "I didn't ask why you where here in the first place."

"I stepped forward, because he didn't notice the rock." Ryan retorted, as she glared at him. "I don't have time for you anyways." she said, holding Litten close, and walking back to where Jay and his girlfriend were. "Some creepy jerk wants to talk to you." Ryan said to Jay, pointing back at Karrid.

"I heard that!" Karrid shouted. "If I was able to go up to her right now and cut her into 4 or 5 pieces, I would." he whispered to his Gengar. "I feel your wrath master, but killing his friends won't help much." the Gengar replied. Karrid grunted in reluctant agreement not wishing to admit defeat.

"I heard it too, that's the point of saying it!" Ryan retorted, as she gave him a thumbs up, and a smirk. She hated this guy, and was positive that if he ever joined her Jay, or her other travel buddies she needed to find, she would make fun of him every step of the way.

"That's it!" Karrid shouted and began to approach the group. "Master wait!" the Gengar also shouted trying to calm his master down. Karrid continued to strongly march towards the little group.

Karrid quickly crossed the distance between him and Ryan with a raging shout. The purple beams of light extended from his elbows once again and he slashed at Ryan in extreme fits of wrath. All of which failed to find it's mark as the Gengar held him back protecting her with his mutated back.

Ryan wanted to smirk, but decided better of it, and looked at him wide eyed. Her wide eyes turned into a smile, as she laughed and laughed, but it wasn't the sight, it was really, because Litten had crawled down her back, and was squirming to get up, which Ryan did pick up her little Pokemon.

Name: Lynn
Appearance: Short brown hair, several freckles across face
Personality: Sweet and tall, always looking up to her sister, Alyssa
Goal: To become a Pokemon Master
Pokemon: Dartrix, Alolan Vulpix
Back story: She traveled to Alola with her sister, Alyssa, but went to Mt. Lanakila and caught an Alolan Vulpix, her second best friend. She currently is training her Alolan Vulpix (IcySnow) and is going to evolve her soon.
"Finally! We're here, Dartrix, IcySnow!" said Lynn, getting off her airplane Called "The PokeExpress". IcySnow jumped and squealed, as if saying, "Yay!".

She walked near her sister and a small group of trainers "Hey, Lynn!" said Alyssa hugging her sister. "Guys, this is my sister, Lynn." "Hi! Nice to meet you all!" said Lynn, her Dartrix showing off. Dartrix flew around in circles and used Razor Leaf to finish it off. IcySnow clapped her paws together happily.

As Ryan continued to laugh, Karrid's wrath grew greater and greater though he did not realize her laughter was due to her Pokemon. He finally broke away from Reaper's restraining hold and charged at Ryan with a inhuman roar. Karrid recklessly charged an anger powered vertical cut aiming to cut her down into two pieces.

SaiyanDakon

"STOP THIS FIGHTING!!" said an unknown voice. Jay turned and saw the old Team Plasma king who betrayed them as well, N. "Why are you in Alola, N?" Jay asked. "To stop Team Plasma, same as you."N replied. Jay walks over to Karrid. "What?" He asked.

Ryan saw the giant Vertical cut, and jumped out of the way, but was still cut. The cut was huge, as it started to bleed. Ryan only thanked that it wasn't worse, as tears started to fill her eyes "I did nothing!" Ryan said, turning to Jay "He tried to cut me, just because I laughed, and it was because of my Pokemon!" Ryan said, as she held out Litten. It mewed in agreement. Then Ryan turned to N. "I'm sorry, I've never been to Unova, but lucky for me, that's where I'm headed after my journey here!" Ryan said sarcastically, as Litten cleaned up the blood with that dripped from Ryan's arm, with his tongue.

SaiyanDakon

Jay knew what to do. He ran to Ryan and began to patch the wound. Then he wrapped it in bandages. "Apply pressure to it...it'll be healed in about 2 weeks." He said, worried. He turned to face Karrid. "Whatever you wanted to talk about...can it wait?"Jay said to Karrid. "I have issues going on."

Ryan wiped the tears from her eyes, as she got up. She could already see red blood marks seep through, as she pressed on it, causing her to feel great pain, but as she got used to it, the great pain turned into a small, griefable pain. She let Litten jump on her shoulder, and walked as close to Jay as possible. She felt, that he would protect her, even if she was a snot, unlike Karrid, who she refused to look at, because of the fear he would try to hurt her again.

SaiyanDakon

Jay held Ryan tightly and grabbed the hilt of his sword. "Back off, Karrid..." Jay said threateningly. Zoroark was equally prepared to attack if needed.

Ryan blushed at the protective side of Jay, that she had never seen before. Still, Ryan refused to look at Karrid. Just the thought of him made her scared, and she was certain that she would never forgive him for this, let alone talk, if he tried to apologize. Ryan knew by his anger issues he wouldn't try to apologize. Even Ryan wasn't this irritated.

SaiyanDakon

"Karrid...you've caused enough trouble..leave now!"Jay said angrily. "He's right...just go..." N said. Zoroark used Nasty Plot just in case, along with Salamence using Dragon Dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.