• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Woah! SOOO cool!!!!" Lynn shouted watching Jay and his Pokemon. She blushed because she shouted to loud. IcySnow snickered and Dartrix was embarrassed of his trainer. "Sorry for my shouting..." apologized Lynn, realizing her Dartrix facepalming.

Ryan calmed down, as she heard that Karrid should leave. Hoping he would bother someone else, she crossed her fingers, closed her eyes, and held Litten tightly to her chest. Ryan was surprised. Jay was acting like the brother and parent she never had. Her brother left her and her sister, and after her brother left, her mother was just bad. Then Ryan turned to see a girl, and her Pokemon. She tried to murmur a hello, but couldn't and ended up staring.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Greetings...My name is Jay..this is my partner Zoroark...and these are my friends...Ryan, N, and my girlfriend Zinnia...who are you?" Jay said to the new trainer. Zoroark looked eagerly at the Dartix and Alolan Vulpix.

SaiyanDakon

"That's true..."said Jay. "That's far enough, traitors!!" said an unknown voice. Jay, Zinnia and N turned to see a group of Team Plasma Neo members. "Uh oh..." Zinnia said, worried.

SaiyanDakon

"I'll take it from here..." Jay said touching his Mega Ring. "We'll help as well!" said Zinnia and N. N sent out Zekrom and prepared for battle. Zinnia already had her Salamence out. "Garchomp!! Come out!" Jay shouted. Garchomp was revealed and ready for battle with a Garchompite in a necklace on it.

Lynn was SHOCKED. She has never seen a Mega Evolution battle. She was actually planning on making her other Pokemon, Snorunt, evolve into a Glalie so it could Mega Evolve. She had two Ice Stones at the moment, too. "Hey, Jay, do you have a Glalitite on you?" asked Lynn, hoping to battle too.

SaiyanDakon

"As a matter of fact I do." Jay said handing her a Glalieite. "Garchomp! Mega Evolve!!" He shouted. Garchomp was driven into Mega Evolution by the bond of Jay and him.

Lynn evolved Snorunt to a Glalie. She and Glalie were bonding really well. Lynn put a Mega Evolution necklace around Glalie "Glalie! Mega Evolve!" Lynn shouted. Glalie was about to be heading towards Mega Evoloution.

SaiyanDakon

"Garchomp! Dragon Rush!" Jay commanded. Garchomp happily obliged the command and took down the Grunt's Golurk. "Salamence! Flamethrower!" Zinnia shouted. Salamence used Flamethrower at the opposing Crobat. "Zekrom! Fusion Bolt!" N commanded. Zekrom used Fusion Bolt on the opposing Raticate.

"No one tells me what to do! See the creatures of night!! Gengar Mega Evolve!!" Reaper Mega Evolved becoming one with Karrid and felt the uncontrollable wrath that burned so brightly inside. Karrid suddenly levitated off the ground and almost constricted into a ball as if he was going to hug his knees. A darkness that is black as night swept through the battlefield. As Karrid straightened out, his lower half of his body turned into smoke killing any life that overcome with it. It looked as if he was on a black cloud. His hands extended his belt and he pulled out 3 of his Dusk balls. Without saying a word he threw them and a Froslass, Umbreon, and the Bisharp came out.” He simply pointed at the Zekrom and all 3 launched themselves at the Legendary with attacks fueled by only hatred and wrath. Karrid himself entered the battlefield personally challenging Jay’s Zoroark. He communicated with the Zoroark without saying a word, as if he was using telekinesis. “Prove to me you’re worthy of my time. I do not know what my Gengar senses in you, but I shall surely find out.” All of this was said without him moving a muscle. He floated there, stiff as a pole, with beams of purple light which was the only thing that told the other Pokemon and trainers where he stood. The only things providing some light to the darkness of the field.

Lynn hugged her Mega Glalie and her two other Pokemon and tears flooded her eyes. "Who do you think you are?! You don't scare me you big ol' MEANIE!!!" cried Lynn. She and her Pokemon huddled together and IcySnow started to evolve into and Alolan Ninetales. Lynn was shocked.

SaiyanDakon

Team Plasma was defeated with ease."We won't forget this!"One of the grunts said as they ran. "Zekrom! Draco Meteor!" N shouted. Zekrom used Draco Meteor on the three attacking Pokemon. Zoroark was frustrated. Jay returned Garchomp and prepared to battle Gengar. "Prepare yourself...Karrid." Jay said as his eyes glowed light blue along with Zoroark's.

Alyssa's Brionne suddenly started to evolve into a Primarina and Dartrix evolved into a Decidueye and they jumped into battle too. Alyssa's Shiny Altaria Mega Evolved and jumped in to battle as well. Lynn and Alyssa's Pokemon were all evolved now.. "NOW we'll really make you pay for messing with us!" shouted Alyssa, sounding confident. "Yeah!" said Lynn.

SaiyanDakon

Zoroark was glowing along with Jay. They were moving in synchronization. "Witness our strength combined!!" Jay shouted, determined. Zoroark shouted with pure determination as if to say "Let's DO THIS!!"

(I'm so behind! Gah, this is why in Role plays, I'm always not noticed!)

Ryan saw all the chaos, and knew she wasn't needed here. She crept away, slowly, but surely, back to the Dome, of which she had been fighting her friends in battle. "Dan? Ashley? Hau? Lillie? Sun? Moon? Lincoln?" she called, taking a breath, as she looked around the now empty stadium.

Last edited:
The Gengar used Shadow Ball aiming for whoever was closest to him. He quickly changed positions on the battlefield, seen by no on, thanks to the darkness. Karrid immediately charged at the Zoroark, with a cooler head this time around. He extinguished his purple scythes to make the most of the darkness and drew small knives between his knuckles. With agility and speed he swirled around the Zoroark with a grace and casualty as if he had been doing all his life. Technically he had been doing that all his life. He cleared his mind of all anger and focused his power to a maximum. The one eye that could be seen from behind his hood glowed the normal bright blue brighter and brighter until it was indistinguishable in the darkness. He looked at his Reaper as he bravely fought off each attack with skill and speed. He looked as his 3 Pokemon as they recklessly swarmed all over the Zekrom slowly overwhelming it. They trusted him to the point that they never question his commands. "I will show them that I can be trusted." he thought regarding his Pokemon. Without a sound he began to brutally attack the Zoroark who was still glowing blue. He smiled on the inside knowing that the pain the Zoroark felt was felt by his Trainer as well.

"Huh?" Ryan said confused, as she turned around and saw Lynn, the girl from before. "I'm sorry, I don't." she said, as she continued to press on the bandaged cut, for pressure.

SaiyanDakon

Zoroark was targeted and damaged, but quickly healed due to its battle bond with Jay. "Zoroark...lets do this. Night Slash!" Zoroark used Night Slash and didn't miss her opponent.

SaiyanDakon

N and Zekrom retreated to the Ruins of Abundance on Ula'Ula Island to stop Team Plasma. "Zoroark..."Jay started as he began the Z-Move pose," Let the darkest of flames and the brightest black holes consume them! Black Hole Eclipse!" He shouted. Zoroark completed the Z-Move with ease and Defeated the Mega Gengar, Bisharp and Umbreon.

SaiyanDakon

"Fine...its like Never Ending Nightmare(Ghostium Z pose), but the move itself is called Sinister Arrow Raid."Jay said showing Lynn the Z-Move.

SaiyanDakon

(Sorry if I disturbed the Battle Royal guys...Meet us in Heahea City...in the ocean there should be a large Frigate with the Team Plasma a symbol on it but its shinier.)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley had wondered off since the Battle Royal and tried to regroup with Ryan and the others. Ashley's attention was on a large frigate with a strange symbol on it.

"Dan I think we should check this out." Ashley said to Dan, who last she checked was with her helping her look for Ryan.

Dan heard Ashley and saw the same frigate.

"Sounds good. Let's check it out." Dan said as he and his partner Rio made their way to the area.

SaiyanDakon

Jay saw Dan and Ashley and stared while Zoroark was still in Battle Bond. "Well...look who showed up.."Jay said sternly.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley turned to Jay with a sheepish grin.

"Sorry, got kinda lost." Ashley said as her partner Lilo came out of its Pokeball. The Popplio clapped in a good mood as always.

"So, what did we miss?" Ashley asked Jay.

SaiyanDakon

Jay pointed at Zoroark in battle bond form, His Mega Ring, and the Plasma Frigate as if to say "I was a former Team Plasma member".

"Just to ask, did you ever believe their cause? That trainers abuse and mistreat their Pokemon? That Pokemon are better off without trainers?" Dan asked Jay, curious how much of the Team Plasma ideology he believed in, if any at all by this point.

SaiyanDakon

"For a time...I did..but when I turned 14...I realized their true antics..That's when I met Zinnia." Jay explained, "When I turned 15, I betrayed them.." Jay chuckled,"I'll remember Ghetsis's face when he realized I betrayed him and freed Kyurem..."

Status
Not open for further replies.