• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I haven't been getting notifications!)

Ryan ordered Yungoos to jump, avoiding the storm of leaves that the Fomantis sent her way. Ryan, however, got hit by the leaves, making her fall over, as she spit some leaves from her mouth. "Bite!" Teiran shouted. Yungoos went for revenge on the Fomantis, jumping at it with intense speed, as he went for the bite.

(Same LOL)

"Sorry!" Moon called out as her Pokemon's move hit Ryan. During this Yungoos managed to land a clean bite on Fomantis, who gritted in pain for a moment as Moon thought of a solution, then one came to her.

"Spin!" Moon called out as Fomantis began to spin at a rapid pace, Yungoos hanging off one of its appendage as it tried to shake it off.

Yungoos flew off of Fomantis, and landed on its feet near its trainer, taking some damage. "It's okay." Ryan said, accepting the apology. "Smart move, as well!" Ryan complimented, as she returned to the battle. Ryan ordered Yungoos to use tackle on Ashley's Alolan Vulpix.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
(Neither have I, glad I wasn't the only one)

As Crystal charged the Mask Royal's Rockruff, it was suddenly sent flying from a tackle from Ryan's Yungoos.

"You okay?" Ashley asked as Crystal replied with a nod.

"Ice Shard!" Ashley called out as Crystal launched multiple ice shots aimed at Ryan's Yungoos and Moon's Fomantis, trying to nail the both of them.

Yungoos was hit right in the forehead, sending it back a ways. Ryan gave Yungoos a worried look, but felt better, after Yungoos gave her a reassured look. He was pretty hurt by that, and turned to the Masked Royals Pokemon, as his trainer ordered a Pursuit. Yungoos went charging, as he went in for the hard, cold, pursuit.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Its the Masked Royal...",said Jay. Maybe he can help. "He'll have to battle those other opponents.",He continued."Zoroark! Use Sludge Bomb on them!" Zoroark used a massive Sludge Bomb attack at the Vulpix, Rockruff, Yungoos, and Formantis.

Ryan saw the sludge bomb, as it splattered on Yungoos and Ryan. "What the hey! Who did that!" Ryan asked, knowing that it was against the rules to do that if you were in the stands. She heard that once, some trainer got hauled out of the building for that. Ryan tried to wipe the sludge from her eyes, but it wouldn't leave her face, and Yungoos tried the same, but to no prevail, it didn't work either.

Moon was equally stunned, as she turned to whoever did that. Giving that person a glare. Masked Royal looked less than pleased.

"Explain yourself young man!" Masked Royal demanded as he gave a glare to Jay.

Ryan heard all the commotion, and even though she couldn't see anything, she reluctantly stood, feeling around for Yungoos, which she soon found, and picked up. "W-who did that?" Ryan stuttered.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley went over to Ryan and grabbed a rag, trying to wipe the sludge from her face.

"Don't worry, I'll help get this stuff off you." Ashley said, shooting a glare at the guy who ruined her match.

SaiyanDakon

Zoroark landed in the center of the stadium along with Jay. He grinned as he looked at the competitors."So this is what we have?"

Dan, Sun, Hau & Lillie soon arrived at the arena. Dan went up to pick Jay by his collar as his Lucairo Rio stood face to face with the Zoroark.

"What the heck are you doing!?" Dan yelled, upset this guy ruined the Battle Royal and demanding answers.

Ryan, thanks to Ashley, got the sludge off of her and Yungoos. Ryan saw this guy and confused by what he had said, she asked calmly, "Why did you do that?" She didn't want to make him mad, but she was so curious at his thoughts on what he was doing.

SaiyanDakon

Zoroark quickly swiped the sludge bomb off the competitors."My apologies...I must forgive my rather...inhuman entrance."said Jay. He heals the Pokemon from injury and returns Zoroark."I'm new to Alola...so i don't know the regulations here." Jay shrugged.

"Let me give you a tip. Don't interrupt a fight that you are not involved in!" Dan yelled, not a fan of the explanation this guy gave. Rio kept its eyes locked with the Zoroark, prepared to intervene if it tried something.

"It's fine, just be more careful. This is a battle that contains four trainers, and it is in the battle royal dome, which we are in at the moment." Ryan said, calmly. She saw Dan yell at the guy, and put a hand in front of him, as if to say 'Cut him some slack'

SaiyanDakon

"Very Well." Jay said sternly. "I will give you a warning...a month ago, remnants of Team Plasma came here to build a new organization..I'm trying to stop them again...Oh..by the way, My name is Jay."

Last edited:
"Team Plasma?" Moon asked as she Sun, Hau and Lillie had no idea about them. Dan turned his head back to them.

"Criminals from Unova. Tried to 'liberate' Pokemon from trainers but only desired to keep them for themselves." Dan explained, having heard stories of Team Plasma from his mother.

SaiyanDakon

"That's right...I was a former captain from Team Plasma."Jay told them,"I stopped their plan from using Kyurem by freeing it. They must be here in Alola for...The Guardians and Cosmog!!"

Ryan gasped as she heard of the Cosmog. She wanted to catch them so bad, but knew that she would need to be a really strong level trainer to be able to at least hurt it.

"Cosmog?" Dan asked, as Liliie moved a little behind Sun and Hau, unwilling to say anything. Unfortantly...

"Pew"

Cosmog shot out from Lillie's bag and showed itself to everyone, much to Dan's confusion.

"What the heck is that?" Dan asked as Lillie blushed before she looked up at Cosmog.

"N-nebby! Please get back in the bag." Lillie said, trying to encourage the Cosmog to get back inside her bag. It remained floating.

SaiyanDakon

Totodile hops on Jay's shoulder and looks at Nebby. "See there Totodile...that is the Pokemon we are protecting...and who is its trainer?" Asks Jay.

Name: Alyssa
Appearance: Long brown hair, blue eyes and freckles scattered across her face.
Personality: Very kind. Loves Pokémon very much.
Goal: To become Island Champion
Pokémon: Shiny Altaria (Nickname: Feathers, female, can Mega Evolve. Brionne (female)
Back story: She was originally born in the Hoenn region. At the age of 10, she left on her adventure with her soon-to-be Shiny Altaria, Feathers, the house Pokémon. She traveled to Alola to become Island
Champion of Alola.

"Woah! Look, Feathers, Brionne, Here's Akala Island! SO cool!!" said Alyssa as she finally got of the ferry. She looked dazzled and looked around at Heahea City. Brionne blew a snot bubble out of her nose that looked like a heart of approval. Feathers flew in the air in circles of happiness. "I wonder who we'll meet here..." Alyssa thought aloud to her Pokémon companions.

SaiyanDakon

Jay pilots the Plasma Frigate while flying above Akala Island. "Be careful...its gonna get bumpy when we land!"He called back to the others.

Alyssa, Feathers and Brionne went to the merchandise store to buy some things as souvenirs, but of course, clumsy Alyssa ran into a pole with a sign that said "Welcome to Heahea City". "GAH!! Who put that there?!?!" angry Alyssa exclaimed, upset of her clumsiness.

"GAH!!!!!" Alyssa screamed as she and her Pokémon got soaked by the airplane. "Hey! What was THAT for?!?!" Alyssa screeched at the airplane, angry that she and her Pokémon were covered in water.

"It's ok!" yelled Alyssa as she grabbed an Alolan Raichu towel from her bag. "Luckily, I have a towel!" Feathers flew towards the strange Trainer and gave him a Oran Berry and smiled at him, as if saying, "It's ok. This happens to her ALL the time!"

SaiyanDakon

Jay takes the Oran Berry from the Shiny Altaria and said "thank you.". Jay and Zoroark jump from the Frigate and land next to the new trainer. "Greetings, my name is Jay, son of Lance and this is my partner Zoroark..who are you if i may ask?"

Ryan was a little defendant of getting onto Jay's Pokemon, but she flew with him anyways, meeting someone, who was apparently soaking. "The name's Ryan, and I'm charmed to meet you!" Ryan said, as she stuck out her hand to Alyssa.

Alyssa shook Ryan's hand. "Hi Ryan and Jay! I'm Alyssa I'm originally from Hoenn. This here is my partner, Feathers." Alyssa pointed to her Shiny Altaria. "And this is Brionne," She picked up Brionne and held her. Brionne made some snot bubbles that said "Greetings."

Status
Not open for further replies.