• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Superpower RP

I'm here
If robot won't work then it could be actual insects carrying small cameras, Im pretty sure she can create a devices to communicate with animals like its nothing
It'd be hard to sneak any sort of machinery in the prison though. Things like metal detectors are bound to be there.

The most immediate way I could see that happening is for your OC to swallow them, and basically, hide their signature under the magnetic field produced by his body, and then waiting for them to come back out the other end, or vomiting them up.

It seems we dug ourselves into an interesting hole. How are we to get out of a maximum security prison that is made to keep even super powered people? i am thinking of using another character but for my ideas to even possibly work ill have to know a bit more about how this prison works.

Location- where is this base in regards to civilization. out in the desert or a hiding in plain site like a military place not far from government controlled area.

Communication and shipment- given that at least the prison guards need to be well fed and always armed, how are they receiving shipments? ship cars, planes, boat? along with that they would require a system that would allow them to call operations in case something goes awry. they would need to have some room dedicated to contacting the outside world.

The testing room- it was not well explained how the testing room is able to allow powers to activate even the the base is supposed to a power dampening field. What lets that room give people the access to their powers?

Our less restricted members- its shown that at least a few people have access to their power albeit a weaker extent, the limit of there abilities should be explored.

Surprisingly
important, Doors-
how are doors and access ways opened? fingerprints, cards, pass codes, keys? note they all have their weakness, even scanners are not the best if you have a massive amount of guards able to use them.

It seems we dug ourselves into an interesting hole. How are we to get out of a maximum security prison that is made to keep even super powered people? i am thinking of using another character but for my ideas to even possibly work ill have to know a bit more about how this prison works.

Location- where is this base in regards to civilization. out in the desert or a hiding in plain site like a military place not far from government controlled area.

Communication and shipment- given that at least the prison guards need to be well fed and always armed, how are they receiving shipments? ship cars, planes, boat? along with that they would require a system that would allow them to call operations in case something goes awry. they would need to have some room dedicated to contacting the outside world.

The testing room- it was not well explained how the testing room is able to allow powers to activate even the the base is supposed to a power dampening field. What lets that room give people the access to their powers?

Our less restricted members- its shown that at least a few people have access to their power albeit a weaker extent, the limit of there abilities should be explored.

Surprisingly
important, Doors-
how are doors and access ways opened? fingerprints, cards, pass codes, keys? note they all have their weakness, even scanners are not the best if you have a massive amount of guards able to use them.
This will also help me think of a believable way to plan an escape

That's why I'd suggested having Rohan's second character pass us some of that information, like a map of the Prison, and other tidbits of information like that. If she used regular insects with her power to control them, she'd be able to effectively scout the prison as long as she stays out of Power nullification areas.

The only thing we'd need to figure out is a way to disable the power nullifiers, or for someone to go rogue during one of the scientist's experiments, and release the rest of us.

Indeed, I did have a plan for Marik and the guard. It was a real rough but with the idea of a Resistance Leader on the inside concept in mind, I think it would work well.

Perhaps he couldve been on the inside for quite some time now like I had already planned, but its for a bigger cause. He's attempting to do a full prison evacuation, free the people.

Edit: Now that we've got a man on the inside, think of your leverage ad create new breakout concepts. Ive been trying but tbh power dampeners are kinda broken concept atm. Haha

Alright while we get that settled, the initial plan will be to plant 2 or 3 Resistance members into the Citadel workforce and distribute info to either each other or the prisoners, the former being more often.

Name: Yuneko Quinn
Appearance: Usually seen wearing bright "spring" colors. with a deep love for fashion she is always changing clothing styles. while only being one eighth Asian she likes to play it up wearing Japanese inspired clothing. she is lean with with short dyed red hair. She wears glasses but also pink contact lens at the same time, (there's a reason for this). she also carries a duffel bag with two pocket mirrors, someone's wallet. a phone, and a stun gun.
Personality:Bright bubbly and cheerful, Yuneko is always looking for the positive and happiness in others she enjoys new experiences and making friends. While coming off as ditsy she actually very smart and can pick up on a lot on small details such as a persons mood or remembering where something was.
Power: Reflection/Creation. Yuneko can "pull" a copy of an object out a refection. In a sense she is create am exact duplicate of an item by using its reflection. She can only have five mirrored items at a time. a mirrored item will always be in the same state as the real version (I,E, a shirt that got stained will have the mirrored version develop the stain.) too much damage to the mirrored item will cause it to disappear. She can not copy living things. She can only copy items she can touch and hold.

Other: While i'll definitely have her work for the resistance now, i rather have it as a temporary title as there is something else i want to do with her. For the plan i was thinking of having her copy the clothing of guards, having those clothes be remade by tailors, and a silent infiltration. since her ability would also allow her to copy phones or any other handheld communicator she could make walkie talkies used by guards or phones to communicate at a distance.

Here's my Resistance character:

Name: Warren Hendrik, code name "ONIRUS"
Appearance: Warren has a war-torn body now reinforced with cybernetic parts; his left arm and right leg from the knee down have been replaced with bionic limbs, and a large battle scar runs through his right eye while several other scars mark his torso. He has short black hair roughly brushed to the left and chocolate brown eyes. Warren's casual attire will usually consist of a black hoodie and navy jeans with black sneakers, but his "work" outfit is a black hooded tunic, black trousers, and black boots. A Nagamaki blade sits in a sheathe diagonally attached across the back of his tunic.
Personality: Warren is mainly quiet, and when he fights, he has an expressionless demeanor. He is coldly sadistic and tactful, and he wouldn't hesitate to kill when need be.
Power: Aura Manipulation: He can manipulate his life force to enhance his strength, speed, defense, and reflexes.
Other: One of the Resistance Captains
holy bugumba yet another aura manipulator made by the omnipotentonion waow

Alex is in command right now since she’s second in command, it’s not because they’re young that they can’t lead

And who’s to say Kyles getting himself captured isn’t part of the Resistance’s plan to lower the government’s guard

*AHEM*

So I don't wanna see this RP die, because I've already developed a liking for my Slime-girl. The members of the resistance should be moving on their 'cutscene' about how they're going to break us out of prison.

Then, perhaps we'll fast-forward to the next day? or a week or two from now?

Yes, that could work since we're currently trapped in a literal and metaphorical prison.

But we havent really planned out what happens once we've broken out. Plus we havent even really fleshed out the Resistance and what they really mean/do in the world.

It would be nice to branch the world out, but its currently a bit empty.

Precisely this.

I'm actually of the opinion that we should get captured again or something, so that we have more arcs about the Citadel seeing as the RP is named after it.