• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Superpower RP

Oh wow; I missed a ton. Sorry, I'm really exhausted both physically and mentally at the moment, so if @kyuukestu could do it, that'd be great. I understand you guys want to continue this, but I can't bring myself to right now.

Name: Vincent Reese
Appearance: Black hair, amber brown eyes, dark tanned skin. Above average height with a bulky, muscular build. Currently wearing a Citadel Prison Guard uniform. Wears a square, silver and luminescent blue necklace, hanging from a thin black leather strap round his neck.
Personality: Your quiet and serious leader type. A protective overseer with high hopes for the future.
Power: Water Form Manipulation- User can generate and manipulate water in all three states, the gaseous steam/vapor, the liquid water, and the solid ice. Currently has full mastery of the gaseous state, minor control of the liquid state, and no control over the solid ice state (yet).
Other: Hidden among Citadel Ranks via a chip worn around his neck to mask his mutations and nullify power dampeners. Designed for him by a Technopath who died on the front lines.

Come on boys! Revival!