• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Superpower RP

Yeah, but what could he do from his cell? We can have him be a Resistance member that just happened to be captured, if that's okay.

Sure; maybe I'll have like 2 more spots open. Who else do you have in mind?

interesting, how does that work exactly? is he able to hop electricity from one place to the other cause i doubt the guards would put the generator next to the prisoners.

i think it's impossible, mainly because the entirety of his day is spend in a cell with power nullifying capabilities, and i doubt that one day outside of the prison room for experimentation a month is nearly enough for him to weaken the defenses, AND that's provided the scientists are "gracious" enough to let Kyles venture out during the experimentation.

So are you okay with Kyles just being a captured Resistance member?
"So that's the head of the resistance?" Asked one guard. "Yeah, he WAS, now he's just another prisoner here." Answered another.

The one they had been referring to was none other than Kyles Yuma who sat on with his back leaning against the wall on the bed of his cell. He had his arms crossed, not paying attention to the two guards conversing about him outside his cell. "Ha, now that their leader is in a cell like all the others, the rest of those abomination will realize that that there's no use resisting arrest." Said the first guard. "Their petty excuse of a resistance will soon fall." Added the second. Hearing this, Kyles couldn't help but smirk a little. "Huh, the morons are clueless." He thought.
Yeah

What if I told you he's been weakening the prison's defences while he was staying? He manipulates electricity so I don't think its impossible
I'm off the mind that one of the most secure prisons in the world would be custom-designed for its inmates. Apart from just power restraints, the cells should be designed specifically to hinder your powers to the best of its ability.

I wouldn't expect Mel's cell to have any drainages for example, or any holes at all because she'd slip right through them and escape in an instant.

one would think a prison's too secure to overlook something like insect drones but at this point i'm too tired to care; the hellfire known as soreness raging in my legs is doing little to quell my drowsiness

Name: Alexandrea Maeve
Appearance: She's a young looking girl, has blonde hair and light brown eyes. Wears a white blouse, black skirt, white tights and black flats
Personality: Is a sweet girl on the outside but can suddenly shift tone and become terrifying and ruthless when something annoys her. Is a nice person to those she trust, a bit manipulative and taunting.
Power: Strings
Other: Holy Bugumba I made my second character

Btw @kyuukestu im waiting for you to post in Sirius Crusaders and the Naruto RPs
Hmmm, I'm working on the latter right now, and weren't we waiting on EKANS? Oh well, I'll post there in a minute too.

Speaking of that ability of your OC's, I guess it's workable, though she wouldn't be able to get much done studying inside the cells as the power nullifiers would sever her strings. It's rather unlikely that she'd be able to figure out anything about the power nullifiers with insect drones that way. She couldn't study the machine close enough without her strings being cut. That being said, that does solve our problem of not having a map/layout of the prison.

While I doubt she could break us out, or even pass us a method of tampering with the power nullifiers, she still provides some very useful information.

If they're normal drones then they wouldn't even make it into the prison. While regular insects might not be detected by prison security, a mechanical drone most certainly would.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I lied
Name: Zion Revie
Appearance: hazel hair, pine green eyes, usually wears a black tank top and jeans with sneakers.
Personality: a wild card, one minute he's sweet, and the next minute he's cold and calculating, but he does consistently have a nonchalant attitude
Power: Reversion: can revert non living things, such as objects, to dust, but can only revert living things to around the age of 5, and it only activates on contact.
Other: holy bugumba Soul Lied to us all. Or did he :?

Last edited:
I lied
Name: Zion Revie
Appearance: hazel hair, pine green eyes, usually wears a black tank top and jeans with sneakers.
Personality: a wild card, one minute he's sweet, and the next minute he's cold and calculating, but he does consistently have a nonchalant attitude
Power: Reversion: can revert non existent things to dust, but can only revert living things to around the age of 5, and it only activates on contact.
Other: holy bugumba Soul Lied to us all. Or did he :?
*sips*

non-existent things? What about existent things? Most things he can touch do exist after all.

That's why I suggested that Kyles had them on his and snuck them into the prison, releasing them when the guards were distracted
The only way I could see that happening would be the drones hiding within his body they'd definetely get detected otherwise.

Given that they're mechanical, they might not even be able to transmit information. Don't know what's set up around the prison, but with power disruptors being a thing, jamming signals shouldn't be too difficult.

It's dependent on the security within the prison. Besides, radio waves don't transmit nicely from underground, or through all the obstructions in the prison. The best way to relay information would be to make it power based, but then she wouldn't be able to survey inside the cells.

Well, we'll need more of an idea of the security within the cells. So we'll need to set those details out first then decide what would work against them.

Okay, just so that this RP doesn't die: who can confirm that they are staying in the RP? I feel like there might be some people who want to join, but can't because a spot's taken by an inactive user.