• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Kalos Journey... but not a normal one.

JC and Shadow was already up waiting at the Pokemon Center for the other trainers to arrive before they headed to Cyllage City to battle with Grant, the rock type gym leader. Blue, now an evolved shiny Umbreon sat next to her waiting patiently while Sparkx, now an evolved Jolteon sat on the other side waiting as well. Silky waited with them as well as Naga told her so just in case she didn't come again in time as she fluttered by JC and Shadow waiting for Jackson and Amber.

Naga was doing a bit of shopping to make sure she had everything. She had grabbed a couple of Super Potions, a couple of Pokeballs, and Malalada which we sweet treat made in Alola which she formally lives in but decided to travel to learn more about other Pokemon. Ribbon, her Sylveon held two boxed filled with Pokepuffs with her Ribbons as she walked along beside her smiling. "Sylveon!" She said before she seemed to notice the male she saw last time before she suddenly ran off. "Ribbon wait! Where are you going!?"she said running after her before seeing her stop to the male that Jackson warned her about but gave a smile. "My apologizes...um Zuo..right....Ribbon just likes to greet people she meets....sorry for being in the way.....if I was..."she apologized. Ribbon looked to Naga then at Zip and gave a smile. "Sylveon!" She said as she used her ribbon to pat his shoulder.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson yawned as he awoke. He noticed he was still outside as he smile. "Camping is soo much better." Jackson noticed that everyone was gone as he decided to wake his Pokemon. "Alright guys! Up and at em!" As his Pokemon awoke, he noticed other Pokemon there as well... "Huh... Sorry wild Pokemon, had to wake up my team." The wild Pokemon nodded as the walked off.

Silky still waited for Naga to return but decided to look for Jackson. She fluttered around before he spotted him. "Vivillion! ("Jackson, good morning and good morning you guys") she said fluttering in mid air as she was bit herself for the moment waiting for Naga to return.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled at Silky as he went to speak. However, Krakov beat him to the punch. "Hello comrade Silky! How are you this morning?" Jackson turned to Virus as he asked. "Why does Krakov always speak to Silky first?" Virus shrugged before he stopped and stared. As Jackson turned back to Silky, Virus' eyes widened as he looked in shock. "...No way."

Silky smiled. "Vivi! Vivillion!("Greetings Krakov, I'm doing well, how are you?)" Silky said smiling to him as she fluttered in front of him before fluttering around him.-

(OCC: Oh, my I didn't get any Notifs from here)
Zuo
Zuo watched as Naga ran on. He didn't mind that she nearly ran into him. "Thunder, we are going to the second gym. I think it's time to catch a new friend."
Amber
Amber woke up with her Togedemaru and Luxio next to her. She woke up late, which she hated. She quickly got dressed made her hair then ran outside. "I'm ready to go!" she shouted. Today was another day of adventure.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled as Krakov and Silky fluttered around. He then turned to Virus and smiled. "So... we're going to the next gym soon. You ready?" Virus turned and nodded. "I was born ready!" Jackson then breathed in and yelled... "LET'S GO!!!" All his Pokemon cheered before the returned to their Pokeballs.

Naga left Zuo alone for now as she ran back with Ribbon. She was looking around before she found Silky with Krakov and Jackson. She ran up as Ribbon followed her and smiled. "Greetings Jackson and good morning, are you ready for the gym because I am if you are" she said before pulling out a couple of Super Potions. "Here, these are for you, you are going to need them for the gym we are both going to battle" she added as Silky handed a berry to Krakov seeing a faint blush under her eyes before smiling as she fluttered back down to rest on Naga's head.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Krakov smiled at the berry. "Thank you comrade." However, Virus sighed as he stared at the group. "...I'm travelling with a god damn soap opera..." However, no one heard, so Jackson simpled called out to him. "Virus come on!" Virus nodded as he landed on Jackson's head. "Let's get rolling! I want to use my Secret Weapon!"

Amber
Amber saw Naga and Jackson. "Hey, guys! Wait for me. We can all get some last minute training." She told them eagerly.
Zuo
Zuo went to route seven, then eight and caught himself a pokemon.

JC and Shadow saw Naga, Jackson, and Amber right behind them. "Come on guys we must head to route 7 and 8 to get to Cyllage city but keep up you don't want to get lost do you" JC said.

Naga chuckled before running to Amber grabbing her hand. "Come on Amber, lets have a really good battle against Grant hehe" she said helping her catch up to Jackson. "JC and Shadow are waiting for us so lets go" she smiled running ahead of them when she let go of Amber's hand as Ribbon wrapped one of her Ribbons aroind her wrist to not lose her.-

Amber
"Let's get a moving! Volta, keep up, Ulia, stay on my shoulder!" Amber ordered her pokemon. She already had a plan for the rock type gym.
Zuo
Zuo entered Cyllage City. "Well, Thunder, we are here. Let's get to the gym quickly, we can't waste time."

JC and Shadow lead the way as they made there way through route 7 and then 8. They made sure the others were keeping up before they arrived in Cyllage city. Naga had luckily caught her last team member a Ducklett she named Athena a water-flying type while JC obtained an Absol named Blade.

Silky fluttered above Naga for a bit before hearing Naga speak. "Silky, we are going to battle soon so return for now ok" she said. "Vivillion!" She smiled before being sucked into her Pokeball. "Hopefully this last team member I have with help me beat Grant, I just hope I can do well with my coordinating battle style" she said a bit worried.
"Alright guys, we arrived in Cyllage city, since we are all going for the gym we must prepare ourselves before facing Grant the rock type gym leader" JC reminded again.-

Team Update
Naga
Level 23:
Ribbon the Sylveon(F)
Level 23: Silky the Vivillion(F)
Level 23: Kitsune the Braxien(F)
Level 23: Penelope the Furfrou(F)(Dep. Coat style)
Level 23: Cherry the Dedenne(F)
Level 22: Athena the Ducklett(F)

JC
Level 24:
Blue the Umbreon*(F)
Level 24: Flara the Braxien(F)
Level 24: Tali the Fletchender(F)
Level 24: Belle the Lucario(F)
Level 24: Blade the Absol(F)

Shadow
Level 24:
Sparkx the Jolteon(F)
Level 24: Gray the Frogedier(M)
Level 24: Akira the Litleo(F)

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As Jackson looked at the city and the group, he turned to them and stated. "Dibs on the first match. I want you guys to see my 'Secret Weapon'!" Virus and Krakov nodded before a little Dwebble pulled on Jackson's leg. "Hmm?" "...C-Can... I-I-I goooo w-w-w-with you? My m-mom says a trainer n-needs to agree." Jackson stopped and smiled as he petted the Dwebble. "Sure thing little guy. Got a name?" After a shake no, Jackson pondered and smiled.

"Welcome to the team Junior!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Virus the Dustox [Male]
Tide the Golisopod [Male]
Krakov the Vivillon (Tundra) [Male]
??? the ??? [Male]
The Hive:
Royal the Combee [Female]
Butters the Butterfree [Female]
Buck Bumble the Beedrill [Male]
Whispy the Vivillon (Polar) [Male]
Jango the Vivillon (Monsoon) [Female]
Pretty the Beautifly [Female]
Leaf the Wormadam (Plant) [Female]
Terra the Wormadam (Sandy) [Female]
Steela the Wormadam (Trash) [Female]
aDrive the Mothim [Male]
Marinette the Ledian [Female]
Romeo the Volbeat [Male]
Juliett the Illumise [Female]
Junior the Dwebble [Male]

Amber
Amber trained in route seven and eight. And she was proud of how far they got. "I have a plan for my team! I'm going to use Sunna and Ulia!" I can go after everyone else though!" Amber smiled.
Team Update:
Volta- Luxio, Female- LV 19
Ampi- Flaaffy, Male- LV 18
Zip- Pikachu, Male- LV 16
Ulia- Togedemaru*, Female- LV 17
Suna- Chinchou, Female- LV 16
Zuo
Zuo had no problems after fixing up his team. Sure he liked electric types, but he wanted to use more than just those.
Team Update
Thunder- Jolteon, Male- LV 25
Burn- Flechender, Male- LV 23
Minco- Mienfoo, Female- LV20
Night- Absol, Female- LV19

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled as he walked to the gym. He turned to Virus and Krakov who nodded at him. He then kicked the door open. "Prepare yourself Grant! Because this Bug-Type trainer is gonna kick your butt!"

Naga smiled. "I probably will use my sixth team member I just caught for this gym, hopefully she can help me out with Grant and Penelope since she does well with defense but I will use my other ones just in case it switched on me"she said before she noticed Zuo in the same city as Ribbon saw him as well. "Greetings Zuo, hope your doing well" Naga said giving a sweet smile. "Sylve!" Ribbon said agreeing before she made her way to the Pokemon center first to make sure her Pokemon were in thr best shape.

"Alright guys, we will be here for a while since we are all going to battle Grant but since Jackson called dibs he will go first" JC said chuckling as Blue smiled. "Umbre!.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson stopped and turned to the group. "You guys ready for a cool fight?" However, Grant was tired. "Umm... can we get started?" Jackson turned to him. "One moment." He then turned back to the group. "I was kinda hoping you guys would watch my match..."

Zou
"Have fun with Grant. And tell him that Zuo wants to hear a reply as soon as he can manage. It's for something important." Zuo then walked off to the next town.
Amber
Amber couldn't wait to watch the battle between Jackson and Grant.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled as he turned to the Gym Leader. "Let's do this!"

GYM BATTLE #2: 2 vs 2
JACKSON VS GRANT

"Go Onix!" As Grant released his Onix, Jackson smiled. "Go Tide!" And Jackson released his first Pokemon, his Golisopod! "Let's do this man!" Grant glared at the bug. Of course he had a Bug/Water type. "Rock Slide!" Jackson smiled. "Wide Guard!" On cue, a sheild appeared and blocked the rocks. "Swords Dance!" "Rock Polish!" The Pokemon glared at eachother as two swords danced around Tide while Onix seemed to polish out more.

Jackson grinned as he turned to Tide. "Aqua Jet then Razor Shell!" Tide nodded as he rushed forward in a jet of water. "Onix! Rock Tomb then Iron Tail!" The Onix nodded as he launched an assult on the Golisopod. Some hit for heavy damage as the Razor Shell and Iron Tail collided. An explosion then occured as dust covered the two. Jackson and Grant stayed silent as the smoke cleared. The referee the called out, "Both Pokemon are unable to battle. Please call out your next Pokemon!" On the ground, both Onix and Tide were on their backs with swirls in their eyes. They were returned as Jackson and Grant stared at eachother. "Not bad for a Bug Trainer... but looks like your luck ran out."

Jackson chuckled as Grant released his Tyrunt. "I don't think so. As I said... I have a secret weapon. Also... Thank you Naga for helping me evolve him. Go Bugsy!" As Jackson released his Pokemon, there his secret weapon stood. His red metallic armor shined as he raised his claw. "Let's go ya bloody git!" But... the rest of the group just heard... "Scizor! Zor!" Jackson smiled. "Introducing Bugsy... the Scizor!" Bugsy stood tall as he glared at the Tyrunt. The second round was going to be a fight.

"Rock Tomb!" Tyrunt launched rocks at Bugsy as Jackson called out. "Use Metal Claw on the rocks!" Bugsy nodded as he slashed and bashed each rock that flew at him. Suddenly, a red glow appeared. "Sweet! We got the Attack Boost!" Grant growled as he noticed this. "Draco Meteor!!" "Bugsy! Agility!" As Tyrunt blasted an orb in the air that turned into a meteor shower, Bugsy blasted by them as he dodged each meteor. "Bugsy! Get in close and use Rock Smash!" Grant was confused at the attack before he realized. "Metal Claw, Rock Smash... Your Scizor has Technician! Tyrunt, use Crunch!" As Bugsy's left claw went for a Rock Smash, Tyrunt crunched down on it. "You damn bastard!" Bugsy then used his other claw to punch Tyrunt off before he used his newly free left claw and pucnhed Tyrunt into the air.

"Let's finish this up! Swords Dance! Aerial Ace! Bullet Punch!" "You got it boss! It's go time!" Bugsy then had swords dance around him as he blasted into the sky. As he combined his boosted speed and Aerial ace, he prepared his Bullet Punch and shot forward. As he collided with Tyrunt, he punched it down to the ground in an explosion. As the dust cleared, Bugsy stood tall as the Tyrunt was knocked out.

"Tyrunt is unable to battle! Scizor is the winner! The victory goes to the challenger!"

WINNER: Jackson Webster

Team:
Virus the Dustox [Male]
Bugsy the Scizor [Male]
The Hive:
Jango the Vivillon (Monsoon) [Female]
Pretty the Beautifly [Female]
Leaf the Wormadam (Plant) [Female]
Terra the Wormadam (Sandy) [Female]
Steela the Wormadam (Trash) [Female]
aDrive the Mothim [Male]
Marinette the Ledian [Female]
Romeo the Volbeat [Male]
Juliett the Illumise [Female]
Junior the Dwebble [Male]

Naga saw the whole battle and the Scizor named Bugsy. "Your welcome Jackson for helping you, its what I do for my friends" she smiled sweetly. "Do you guys mind if you watch my battle with Grant after he recovers his Pokemon, I like to try my style against him if that's ok, I believe if you, Amber, JC, and Shadow are watching me in this battle I'll have confidence in myself" she asked giving a smile. "Sylveon!"Ribbon agreed.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled and nodded as he sat down next to Amber. "Of course, go right ahead!" Bugsy was the seated beside Jackson as he had a huge grin and his arms were crossed. "Take that you arrogant Rock types! Thinking we're just lowly bugs!" Jackson turned to Bugsy and raised his fist to which Bugsy returned a fist bump... claw bump? Ah whatever. "Damn straight!"

Amber
"Sure!" she replied with a wink. "I like watching battles, and I have nothing better to do while I wait."
Zuo
Zuo walked along route ten. He needed more pokemon to help him against the rising threat. "Hey, you there boy!" Said a man "Are you a trainer?"
"Yes." Zuo answered
"Could you take my Lapras. I can't take care of her anymore." The man said sadly
"Sure, I guess I could." Zou fumbled
"Thanks! Here she is" The man tossed the pokeball into Zuo hands.
Team Update
Thunder- Jolteon, Male- LV 26
Burn- Flechender, Male- LV 24
Minco- Mienfoo, Female- LV21
Night- Absol, Female- LV20
Aqua- Lapras, Female- LV19

JC and Shadow nodded sitting down next to the two. "Of course, we'll watch you, and after you I'll battle Grant" JC said calling it. "I know you will win against him sis" Shadow chuckled before watching Naga's battle. She went down to the battle field before facing Grant. She had returned Ribbon before hand as she was her secret weapon with Tyrunt. "Wish me luck guys" she said before pulling out Athena's Pokeball.

Last edited:

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Isabelle soon fell asleep after eating breakfast and the Pokemon Center and realized that she was oversleeping. "Shit." she said as she woke up at 10:30. Her hair, thankfully, wasn't too messed up. She left her hoodie in her backpack as today was hot and humid. Isabelle then rushed to the gym and assumed people were already there, so she just waited at the front of the Pokemon Center, thinking of strategies.

Gym Battle #2 Naga vs. Grant

"Amoura lets go!" Grant said.
"Athena, spotlight!" Naga said.
"Ducklett!"
"Amoura!"
Athena and Amoura stood on the battle field ready for battle.
"Amoura Rock tomb!"
"Dodge it Athena then use Bubble beam!"

Athena dodged Amoura's attack before using Bubble beam directly hitting Akira as he was pushed back. "Well done, Athena" Naga said giving a smile. "Ducklett!"she said opening her wing. "Amoura use Rock tomb then Ice beam!" "Athena,Bubble beam wing attack coordinating style!" Naga said. "Ducklett!" Athena flew up before using Wing attack to break the rocks from Rock tomb before she spun using Bubble beam as the bubble went into a swirling action. They moves collided as the ice beam freezed the bubble beam as Athena finished it off with wing attack clearing the move as all that was left was a blue sparkle. "Perfect Athena, now finish with agility and then Water pulse!" She said. Athena obeyed as she used Agility to boost her speed before unleashing water pulse as she used bubble beam as a speed boost until it collided with Amoura with dust surrounding him. Once it cleared he was down with swirls on his eyes.

Amoura is unable to battle, Athena wins the first round, please choose your next Pokemon Grant.

"Yes you did it Athena!" She said huffing her. "Ducklett!" She smiled. "Alright return for now ok" she said before she was sucked in. "You did well, that was very good coordinating Naga" Grant smiled before he sent out Tyrunt. "Its not over yet!"

"Ribbon, spotlight!" She said as she appeared out. "Sylveon!" She said standing for battle but ready. "Tyrunt,Drago Meteor!' "Ribbon Fairy wind then grab Tyrunt with your ribbons!" She called. "Sylveon!" Ribbon used Fairy wind interrupting the Draco Meteor before she grabbed him with her ribbons. "Throw him up and use Dazzling Beam then finish with Fairy wind!"Naga said. "Sylveon!" Ribbon threw him up before using Dazzling beam then Fairy wind as this was super effective. Tyrunt hit the ground hard forming a dust before it cleared as swirls appeared on his eyes.

Tyrunt is unable to battle! Winner Naga!

"Yes we did it Ribbon!" Naga said jumping into her arms. "Sylveon!" She smiled. "What an intense battle that was but well done" Grant said. "Here's your badge," "Thank you so much Grant" she said before placing the Rock badge in her badge case. She looked to her friends before giving a smile.-

Amber
"Great job Naga! Can't wait for my turn. I know my team members are excited. Right Ulia?"
"Maru"(Of course I am.)
Zuo
Zuo looked at his new pokeball. "What just happened? Did he just? Nevermind. Come on Thunder, we have to get something strong against fighting types."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled as gave a thumbs up. "Great job Naga!" Bugsy nodded as Virus cheered and Krakov saluted. "It was like a show. That was really amazing!" Jackson then turned to Amber. "You're gonna do great Amber. I just know it!" Jackson smiled at Amber as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

She smiled before walking back up to her friends. "Good luck Amber, we'll be cheering for you" Naga said gently smiling. "Sylve! Sylveon!" Ribbon said giving a smile. She took Silky out as she rested on her head before she sat down next to Jackson as she was going to watch Amber battle.

Meanwhile else where,
"Target spotted sir" a grunt said. "Girl with silver-white hair with a Sylveon and Vivillion"another said. "Yes, precisely so we can lure the little girl that understands Pokemon very well to us and trap her as well" "We are sure she is grown up by now" Lysandre said. "Either way, maybe if we take this girl she will come right to us. Prepare the attack" "Yes, sir!".-

Amber
Amber blushed at Jackson's gesture. "I know, but it's not my turn yet. It's JC's turn. I'm battling him last." She smiled at her friends support.
Zuo
Zuo asked where he could find Psychic types. They said Esper was found on route six. "Well, I knew I had to backtrack at some point." He made it back to Cyllage City and was about to go on until he saw Isabella.

JC looked to Amber. "Oh that's right well wish me luck, come Blue" she said to her partner. "Umbre!" Blue answered before she made it down to the battle field. Blue sat next to her as she faced Grant.

Gym battle #2 JC vs. Grant

"The battle is over once Pokemon from either side is unable to battle. Begin!" said the ref. "Belle time for battle!" JC said throwing the Luxury ball as she appeared out as she gave a growl. "Amoura lets go!" Grant said. "Ice beam now!" "Amoura!" A ice beam was launched at Belle but quickly leaped up to dodge it. "Belle Bone rush!" JC said. Belle nodded before a long bone stick appeared swiftly going after Amoura until it hit Amoura being tossed in the air. "Focus palm!"she said. Belle used Focus palm on Amoura before it the ground but was able to stand or so she thought as it fell down as swirls appeared on his eyes. "Amoura is unable to battle, JC and her Lucario win"said the ref.

"That was only two hits and Amoura went down" Naga said. "Yes, my sisters battling style is very unpredictable, even if you try to figure it out, she will take you down without you even having another strategy up your mind, yet alone attack" Shadow explained to Naga. "Wow, she must work really hard for this" Naga said. "Yes, she did and she has a reason for it"he added.

"Well done Belle" she smiled petting her head. She gave a growl of approval. "Return" she said before Belle was sucked in. "Tyrunt lets go!"Grant said. "Blue" she looked to her next to her. "Umbre!"Blue nodded before standing on the battle field.
"Its not Tyrunt versus Umbreon! Begin!"

"Tyrunt bite!" "Dodge it then Iron tail!" Blue leaped up to dodge Tyrunts attack before iron tail hit on Tyrunt head. He was stepped back a bit after the blow. "Tyrunt Drago Meteor!" "Blue quickly Shadow ball before he uses it! Full power!" "Umbre!" Blue leaped up using Shadow ball but had used the move iron tail to give it a better boost until the move exploded in its mouth as he fell instantly fainting as swirls appeared in his eyes.

Tyrunt is unable to battle! JC and Blue is the winner!

"What an intense battle, so well done, here's your Rock badge."Grant said. "Thank you Grant" she said before making her way back to the others. "Well done sis and Blue" Shadow said. "Thanks bro" "Umbre!"Blue smiled looking to JC. "Your next Amber, good luck" she gave a smile under her mask.-

(OCC: Man it must suck to be a gym leader! Always losing to teenagers!)
"Let's do this thing!"
Vs. Grant
Rules: Two on two, only the challenger can switch.
"Let's go Ulia!
"Amura, go!"
"Ulia use Spark!" Ulia surrounded herself with electricity then rushed forward, hitting the Amura.
"Ice Beam!"
"Dodge it with Rollout." Ulia was now stuck in Rollout. Due to Amura being slow Ulia was able to take her out after multiple hits. However, Ulia was hit by a couple of rock moves reducing her to almost fainting.
Amura down, One left for Grant
"Great job Ulia! Come back! Go Suna"
"Chin"
"Go Tyrunt."
"Suna use Water Gun!" Suna gushed out a burst of water from her mouth and directed it towards Tyrunt. Grant ordered Tyrunt to use Draco Meteor. Suna used her Water Gun to deter the rocks that were about to land on her. Suna used another Water Gun. Tyrunt got hit but then he used Bite. Suna, being a fish out of water, couldn't dodge it, so she and Amber had to come up with something else. Something different.
"Sunna point your water gun in his mouth." With Tyrunt's jaws clamped on Suna, he couldn't dodge it. He got a mouthful of water.
"Great job Suna! Now finish it with Water Gun!" Suna gave out one last Water Gun before Tyrunt fainted.
Grant has no more pokemon! Amber is the winner!
"Amazing Suna!"
Grant stomped over. "Man, fifth loss in a row. How many more will I have to deal with today," he mumbled. "You did amazing! Here is your Cliff Badge!" He said with a false smile.

(Yup XD now its Shadow's turn)

He saw Amber finish before he stood up. "I feel bad for Grant but he is going to have to accept another defeat because I have to face them."Shadow said before he gestured Sparkx to come. "Come Sparkx its time" he said to her. "Jolteon!"she said following him. Shadow made his way down to the battle field with Sparkx next to him. "Sorry Grant but your going to have to accept another loss" he said arms crossed.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled and cheered for JC as she won her match. However, he was very focused on Amber's match. As soon as Tyrunt fainted Jackson cheered! "Great job Amber! I knew you could do it!" Virus and Krakov rolled their eyes while Bugsy looked confused. "What? Isn't he cheering for his girlfriend?" Jackson, Virus and Krakov stopped before Jackson blushed while Virus and Krakov laughed and fell to the floor.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!" Virus and Krakov stopped and then continued to laugh. While Bugsy was confused, Jackson sat down and covered his face.

Amber
"Thanks, everyone!" She blushed when Jackson cheered loudly.
"Maru" (Why does she keep acting like no one knows)
"Lux."(Jackson is oblivious to everything nice she says has an extra meaning)
Zuo
"Oh, hey Isabelle, I'm heading to route six to get an Esper. You know, before the Fighting gym. Kinda weak to that at the moment." He said to her. "Should I ask her and her friends? No, they hate me. Why did they have to find Mara?" he thought.

(Going to timeskip on Shadow's)

After an intense battle between Grant and Shadow, Shadow won the battle obtaining the Cliff badge. He walked up to his sis and his friends before he chuckled. "Looks like we all received our Cliff badge so should we head to the next gym or do you guys want to train first became the third gym run by Korrina is a fighting type gym so either flying or Psychic types can work against her." "Don't forget Fairy" JC added. "Oh right thanks sis".

Silky smiled. "Vivillion!("-Stop teasing Jackson, he is too confused as it is boys") Silky said. Naga looked to her group of friends before she started to run out of the gym. "Come on guys, lets take a break then train afterwards before the next gym" she smiled sweetly as Silky and Ribbon followed her out.

"There Naga goes, sweet and cheerful" Shadow said chuckling. "Lets go before she gets lost bro" JC said walking out with him. "Come on guys, don't want to leave Naga alone do you" JC reminded them. Naga saw JC and Shadow come out then Jackson and Amber.

Suddenly a Flamethrower shot towards Jackson and Amber. "Jackson! Amber! Look out!" She said pushing them both down to the ground as she was on top of both Jackson and Amber. She felt herself being grabbed by a hand from her arm. "Aaah!"she said before she looked behind her seeing a grunt from Team Flare grab her. "Let go of me!"she said struggling but had a firm grip on her.

"Vivillion!("Naga!") Silky said. "Sylveon! "Let her go!). JC and Shadow saw what was going on as they both grew furious. "Naga! Let her go you grunts!" "Not until we find this girl we kidnapped a long time ago that can understand Pokemon very well so for now we will take her!" Naga was handed to Lysandre not letting go of her. "Amber! Jackson! Help!" She called. "Silky Silver wind quick!" She commanded. "Vivillion!" A strong wind blew from her elegant wings but was countered attacked from a strong gust. "Grunts take care of them" Lysandre said disappearing with Naga.

"You guys won't get in the way of taking her now Houndoom flamethrower!" The Houndoom attacked towards the group. "Blue, Hyper beam now!" "Sparkx Thunder!" Both of Blue and Sparkx attack hit them hard until a smoke came quick but one it cleared Naga and Team Flare were gone. "Damn! Naga!"JC said. "This isn't good.."Shadow said. Ribbon and Silky didn't see Naga anywhere as they both started crying. "Sylveon.....) "Vivillion...."Naga...Naga!") A worried Silky flew off quickly to find Naga as Ribbon followed but luckily Naga's other Pokemon didn't drop.-

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“Oh, um, hi there, Zuo.. Must’ve won the um... Cliff Badge from the Rock Gym, right?” Isabelle said while hesitating. Why the heck am I hesitating near him? I don’t like him... but uh, I kinda uh, she thought, even hesitating there.

Amber
Amber ran out of the gym. "What happened? Where's Naga?" She asked worriedly. Amber pulled Ulia closer to her, for she was scared. What happened to her friend? Was she ok?
Zuo
Zuo was about to talk to Isabelle but,then he heard the commotion and came rushing towards Team Flare. "Shit! Kalos is in a worse state than I thought!" "Go Burn! FInd Team Flare and bring me to them! I want them to know the name of Zuo!"

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“Wait, what just happened?” Isabelle asked Zuo as she followed him.

“I think there’s two evil groups going around.. it doesn’t seem right to me.. she said as she worried a little.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson frowned before he turned to Krakov. He nodded. As Krakov attached himself to Jackson's back, pressed a button on his Portable PC. Then next thing people could see was a group of bug types that swarmed out of the gym. "You know what to do guys!"

The hive nodded as their antennas moved around until they picked up on a voice. "Hive! Move out!" Jackson and his army moved through the sky towards the enterance of Geosenge Town. He noticed Naga as she struggled with a group of those Flare guys. "Time to show off... Bugsy! Bullet Punch, Aerial Ace, Agility & Rock Smash the Houndoom! Krakov... Hyper Beam." As the Flares and Lysandere moved, a beam of plasma blasted right before them. Suddenly, a Scizor dropped from the sky and blasted their Houndoom away. As this occured, Krakov brought Jackson in front of the group as he blocked them from entering Geosenge Town. He then realeased his non flying Pokemon as his army of Bug types surrounded them.

"Hey Flamehead! I'll be taking my friend back. And you don't got much time... Whispy! Warning Signal Beam into the air! Now!" As a Signal Beam blasted through the air, Jackson and his hive stared down Team Flare.

"...Your move."
Team:
Virus the Dustox [Male]
Bugsy the Scizor [Male]
The Hive: