• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Kalos Journey... but not a normal one.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson stared at Zuo as he breathed in and out. "Well... two things. One... even though you probably called dibs on this, I want to punch your brother in the face. And two..." Jackson held his fist out to Zuo. "I'm sorry... I treated you awfully... But hey, no time to make up like the present!"

Krakov and Virus nodded as they heard the story. Of course, Krakov went off... "Yesli ya uvizhu etogo ublyudka, ya otpravlyus' v Giper-Bim s yego zadnitsy do samoy chertovoy luny!"

Naga was shocked hearing the story as she looked at Ulia. "Aw.....the poor thing, you must of had a hard time" she said gently petting her as Ribbon petted her as well. "Sylve? Sylveon" Ribbon said. Shadow was a bit ticked off about it as he sighed. "You know that is just messed up and if my sister was here she would have punched your brother in the face!" He said stern as JC wasn't with him right now. Sparkx was angry as well. "Jolt! Jolteon! "-Ulia shouldn't have deserved that! I just want to give him a shock after what he did to Ulia! She's my friend! My best friend!" Sparkx said in an angry way.

JC and Blue made there way to route 11 and along the way battled trainers gaining some levels to be ready for the Shalour city gym. JC and Blue both made it to Reflection cave and once they entered Blue glowed brightly to light the way.

Team Update

JC
Level 34:
Blue the Umbreon*(F)
Level 32: Tali the Fletchender(F)
Level 32: Flara the Braxien(F)
Level 32: Belle the Lucario(F)
Level 34: Blade the Absol(F)

"Trust me, it gets worse. I discovered a plan the very same night I saved Ulia. My brother is a part of an evil organization called Team Trident. After I found this out I became the Leader of my own team, one that will purge the evil organizations out of all regions. Team Storm. I offer you all an official membership to Team Storm. We will drive both Team Flare and Team Trident out of Kalos. But I'm not a one-man army, I need help. Every gym leader I face I have offered the same membership. So far only one of the two accepted my request. Shadow, I offered the same offer to your sister. I don't know if she will accept it or not, but now I want you to help me rid the region of this evil. I don't expect an offer right now, but please tell me after the third gym." Zuo offered. He thought he made good points. Of course, Jackson would be hard to please, he had a lingering feeling that he was still mad at him.
Amber looked at Jackson. She would join if he did. Volta looked at her trainer.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
After a tiny bit of training, Isabelle was able to gain a new Pokémon and get her Pokémon up and training. She even gained a new Pokémon, an Absol. She continued walking as she enjoyed it.. a little by herself. Ralts also evolved into a Kirlia.

TEAM UPDATE: (I skipped so much xD)

Sylveon - lvl 34
Kirlia - lvl 29
Skitty - lvl 29
Absol - lvl 30

Shadow looked to Zuo, "Knowing my sister, if it involves stopping evil and saving Pokemon, she would definitely agree to it. She can't stand Pokemon in pain or in trouble. We have to catch up with her if you want to know her answer. We separated after the incident with Team Flare for her and our safety. There is a reason why Team Flare was after her ever since we were young and its possible Team Trident may be after her as well because of what she possess." Shadow finished. "However, since you brought the offer up now I will join you to help you, I'm join to have to add more members to my team however to help you since three won't be enough. Shadow added

Naga looked to Zuo as she smiled gently. "If there is a Pokemon that needs help I will help them, so yes I will accept your offer Zuo and I'm sure Silky and Ribbon will help you as well." Naga finished giving a sweet and gentle smile. "Sylve! Sylveon!" Ribbon said agreeing. "Vivillion! ("Of course I will help, anything to help Pokemon") Silky said fluttering in the air now.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson stared at Zuo with a deadpan look. "Look... I can bet you think I'm mad at you... well you're wrong." Jackson layed back as he stared off. "...I'm mad at myself. Here I am trying to be a good guy but I keep failing. I know what it's like to be bullied and I feel like I was one to you. I wanted to help save the day... but I got injured."

Jackson the sighed as he pulled out a picture. It was a younger him and Bugsy. "I'm from a different region and here I am, not even two gyms in, fighting bad guys." Jackson placed the picture in his pocket as he looked up at Zuo in determination. "Well... I want in. And don't think I'm gonna back down. I'm gonna train my Bug Types even more. So... looks like Team Storm is gaining a Hive." Jackson finished as he grinned and held a fist out for a fistbump with Zuo.

Naga chuckled. "If Pokemon are injured, you can rely on me to care for them since I have the medical experience, even with humans like how I did with Jackson" Naga said smiling sweetly. Silky smiled before fluttering up to Krakov. "Vivi!("Here Krakov, I got this for you and one for you Virus") Silky said handing them both a berry as she smiled fluttering.

JC and Blue arrived at Shalour City as they first they saw was the huge tower in the distance. "Nice Blue isn't?" JC said looking down at her partner. "Umbre! ("Yes it is, JC") Blue said smiling. "Are you ready Blue?" She asked her. "Umbre!("I'm always ready for a battle JC") Blue answered. JC nodded before they headed to the Shalour city gym.-

Amber nodded "You can count this electric trainer in as well!" She said with a wink.
"Lux"(You got thunder in your storm)
"Todege"(And lightning too! Glad to be working with you Zuo!)
"Well guess a storm is rising in Kalos." Zuo said, couldn't helping himself with the pun. "Now I'll need information I can contact you with. What kind of team would we be if we were all disorganized?"

Shadow pulled out a card with his and his sisters contact info and handed it to Zuo. "Both me and my sisters info is on the card, so if you want to contact my sister about her answer you can but I believe she may be in Shallour city by now to obtain her third gym battle" Shadow said looking to him as Sparkx looked up at Amber and smiled. "Actually, Amber, mind if I speak with you for the moment once we are done here" Shadow added looking to her asking.-

(OOC: It'll be easier if Amber gave her information. Longer post, but one post that might have been 10. Nothing other than business, though Jackson getting jealous might be a good touch)
Zuo nodded. "Thank you. Shadow. All I need is something to contact one of you three." He said as he eyed Amber, Jackson, and Naga. "I have a feeling all three of you will be traveling together, even if the group happens to fall apart." "Like it is right now." He thought but didn't add. He could see that JC might not return to this group, and he had a feeling he won't be seeing Isabelle anytime soon. When he thought that, his heart immediately sunk in his chest, his stomach churned in grief. He might not hear her voice for a while.
Amber looked at Shadow. "Ok, just let me write something down." After she said that, she picked up Sparkx and placed him on the ground. She then wrote something down quickly, then gave it to Zuo. "Here, that is my Poketech information. My parents gave it to me as a gift, but I've never really used it before!" Amber said in her usual fashion. She then turned to Shadow. "So, what is it you want to talk to me about?"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Loki sighed, walking in the Pokemon Center. He walked to the PokeMart, and bought some Great Balls to catch a Pokemon or two. He was able to beat Grant with Permafrost's Metal Claw, but he had no idea who the next Gym Leader he was going to face's type would be. That's it! He needed to travel with people who understood the Kalos Region! But first, he must catch a Pokemon. He went outside of Glittering Cave to do it.

It took a lot of waiting to find a Pokemon -- a Spoink? "Go! Permafrost!", he commanded. Permafrost rolled onto the battlefield, when Kalos Theme Battle Music kicked in. "Use Metal Claw!", Permafrost's claws turned to metal, extending them to look like a Sandslash's claws. The Spoink jumped away, and Loki chased in pursuit of it. He quickly threw a Great Ball at it. One... Two... It popped out! Luckily, Permafrost ran over and used Metal Claw again. Loki threw a Great Ball at the Spoink, again. One... Two... Three... Yes! Loki walked to the Pokemon Center. He saw Amber and Shadow speaking. They looked like they knew the Kalos Region. Awkwardly, he interrupted their conversation and said," Umm... Are you on a journey in this region? I need help navigating it, may I join you?" He tried to act polite.

(Sparkx is female btw XD)
Shadow looked to Amber. "Give me a sec Amber," he said before shifting his eyes to Zuo. "If you want to catch up to JC now then she is probably in Cyllage city, her being by herself really worries me but then again being on her own was the best way for her safety." He finished before looking back at Amber. "Right, come with me for a sec Amber" he said before making his way to the PC computer before pulling out her Pokeball. "Could you do me a good favor? Could you take care of this girl for me?" He asked as he opened the Pokeball as a Blitzle with a ribbon on its stubby tail appeared out. "Blitzle! "(Greetings!") She said giving a smile. "I would have taken her with me but I already have an electric type which is Sparkx, She just hatched but I raised enough to not be too weak probably at level 15 but she is a determined one" Shadow said giving a smile.

JC entered the Shalour city gym as she made her way to the battle field as there she saw Korrina. "Greetings challenger, are you ready to battle against me!" Korrina said. "I am" JC answered her. "Great then lets begin!" Korrina said as she threw out on of her Pokeball as a Mienfoo appeared out. JC pulled out Tali's Pokeball before throwing it as she appeared out. "Fletchender!" She said determined.-

"Of course! What's her name? If she has one that is." Amber asked, petting the zebra pokemon.
Volta sniffed the Blitzle. "Luxio" (Hello new friend! I'm Volta.)
Zuo nodded. "Welp, Jackson I'm going to call back Fay now. Hope you feel better soon. I'm going to route six if anyone needs me. Gotta catch an Esper."

Shadow looked to Amber and gave a smile. "I have been calling her Blitzy but you can change her name if you want I mean if Blitzy doesn't mind" Shadow said looking to her. "Blitzle"("No I don't mind") Blitzy said smiling to Amber. "She will evolve into Zebstrika at level 25 so she will strength up quickly and will learn a special fire type move called Flame charge but I believe that move was already taught to her when I trained her" Shadow said fixing his mask that was on the side of his head before he turned to Zuo. "Alright, take care Zuo, oh wait Zuo could you do me a favor if you don't mind" he asked him.

Naga looked to Zuo giving a sweet smile. "Farewell Zuo and travel safe" she said sweetly as she smiled. "Sylveon!" Ribbon said. "Vivillion!" Silky said afterwards.-

Zuo turned around. "Bye Naga. Shadow, what is this favor? I don't to take favors before knowing them." Zuo said turning his head to Shadow.
"Ok, Blitzy it is!" Volta refrained from glaring at her trainer, at to what she thought was a stupid name. "Well, I'm going to train this girl up on route 9 and maybe catch a pokemon! I'll come back here when I'm done!"

Shadow nodded waving bye to Amber for now before turning to Zuo. He reached into his bag before pulling out an inhaler before handing it to him. "Since you are going to Shaluor next would you mind handing this to JC. She forgot to grab her spare before we separated and I'm pretty sure she will find out eventually that she forgot it. I am going to stay in Shalour for a while until I find more members of my team to add. If you can't do it then that's fine I'll hand it to her when I see her again but without her inhaler it would be harder for her to breath while she is travel and can worse her condition that she has now" Shadow said as Sparkx sat next to Shadow looking to Zuo.-

Zuo
"Route six will bring me farther away from your sister. If you are still here when I come back, I'll bring it to her. But for now keep it, you might get ahead of me." Zuo said.
Amber
Amber trained her pokemon and caught a new one. She couldn't wait to show the others.
Volta- Luxio, Female- LV 24
Ampi- Flaaffy, Male- LV 24
???- ???, Male-LV??
Ulia- Togedemaru*, Female- LV 20
Suna- Chinchou, Female- LV 20
Blitzy- Blizle, Female- LV19

Shadow nodded. "I probably will be, there is something important I need to deal with" he said placing the inhaler back in his bag. "Actually, I need to go to route seven, there is a certain Pokemon I need to get from there, I can't have three on my team or I'll be behind but if you don't mind I'll tag along with you"Shadow said sighing as he had this bad feeling in his stomach. "If you guys want to head to Shalour you can since I am pretty sure JC is already there challenging Korrina" he told the group. "I'll catch up later,come Sparkx" he said looking to her. "Jolt!" She said following him as he exited out the Pokemon center back to route 7.

Gym Battle #3 JC vs. Korrina

"Battle begin!"

"Mienfoo Force palm!" "Meinfoo!" She quickly went towards Tali with Force palm. "Dodge then use Aerial ace!" "Fletchender!" Tali quickly dodged before using Aerial ace on Mienfoo directly as she was pushed back. "Mienfoo..." She stood up able to take it well. "High jump kick!" Mienfoo attacked again but Tali had dodge it using Flame charge causing Mienfoo to faint as swirls appeared on her eyes. "Mienfoo is unable to battle, Fletchender and the challenger wins!.

"Well done Tali" she said. "Fletch!" She smiled. "Machoke go!" Korrina said. "Machoke!"he said. "Aerial ace!" "Fletchender!" Tali was a bit more swift thanks to Flame charge as she hit Machoke before he was able to attack. "Machoke stay strong Vital Throw!" Machoke tried to grab Tali but was too fast before she made him faint with Flame charge. "Machoke is unable to battle, Fletchender and the challenger wins!"

"Well done Tali return for now" she said but before she was returned her a blinding light shined on her until it disappeared revealing TalonFlame. "TalonFlame!" "Tali you evolved!" "Talon!" "Well done" she said before returning her.

She looked to Korrina waiting for her next Pokemon. "Lucario go!" She said as her Lucario appeared. "-A Lucario? In that case?-" "Belle!" She said throwing her Pokeball. Belle appeared out giving a firm growl before seeing the other Lucario. "So we both have a Lucario, lets see who is stronger, Lucario Force palm!" He nodded before going towards her. "Belle dodge it then use Aura sphere!" She said nodding as she grabbed Lucario's arm stopping the attack before a blue orb appeared in her palm before unleashing it pushing Lucario back. "You alright Lucario!" He nodded as that attack took a great effect on him. "Don't underestimate my Lucario Belle, she is trained very well"she told Korrina. "I have to admit she is a powerful Lucario now show me the true power of your Lucario!" Korrina said. Belle and Lucario collided moves over and over again but in the end Belle won the match.

"Lucario is unable to battle! The Challenger wins!"

JC Wins

"Wow, your Lucario is strong, so here is your badge" Korrina said handing it to her as Belle helped the other Lucario up. "Thank you, come on Belle" she said seeing her nodded before walking out of the gym.

Team Update

Level 34:
Blue the Umbreon*(F)
Level 35: Tali the TalonFlame(F)
Level 35: Belle the Lucario(F)
Level 34: Flara the Braxien(F)
Level 34: Blade the Absol(F)

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson sighed as he stood up. "Well... I'm feeling better. So, I'd say it's time to move on to the next gym. Who's with me?" However, as Jackson opened the door, a Heracross stood in their way. The Heracross stared at Jackson before he got on his knees and looked at Jackson with hope. "Please teach me sensei!" ..."...What?" "I a fellow bug type saw you commanding that army and spread the information to the others. I knew as soon as I heard that you could teach me!" The Heracross then bowed. "So please! Take me with you sensei!"

"...Okay." Jackson dropped a Net Ball on the Heracross and turned to the others as it clicked. "...So I'm known by all Bug Types now... ok."

He then looked down to the Net Ball. "I guess... welcome to the team... Achilles."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Team:
Virus the Dustox [Male]
Tide the Golisopod [Male]
Krakov the Vivillon (Tundra) [Male]
Bugsy the Scizor [Male]
The Hive:
Royal the Combee [Female]
Butters the Butterfree [Female]
Buck Bumble the Beedrill [Male]
Whispy the Vivillon (Polar) [Male]
Jango the Vivillon (Monsoon) [Female]
Pretty the Beautifly [Female]
Leaf the Wormadam (Plant) [Female]
Terra the Wormadam (Sandy) [Female]
Steela the Wormadam (Trash) [Female]
aDrive the Mothim [Male]
Marinette the Ledian [Female]
Romeo the Volbeat [Male]
Juliett the Illumise [Female]
Junior the Dwebble [Male]
Achilles the Heracross [Male]

Amber
Amber came back to Jackson. "Guess what I caught!" She said in a sing-song voice. "This little guy!" She released an Emolga.
"Emolga"(Bonjour, I am an Emolga. Zey call me Edison. Je souhaite être amis. I wish to be friends.)
"Lux."(He's a french Emolga.)
Team Update
Volta- Luxio, Female- LV 24
Ampi- Flaaffy, Male- LV 24
Edison- Emolga, Male-LV20
Ulia- Togedemaru*, Female- LV 20
Suna- Chinchou, Female- LV 20
Blitzy- Blizle, Female- LV19
Zuo

Zuo entered route six and started to look for an Espur.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As Jackson listened to Virus, he turned to Amber. "Nice french Emolga. J'espère que nous pouvons être amis aussi." Virus and Krakov looked at him in shock before Jackson turned to them. "There was a french class back in school." "Ahhhhhh..." "Anyways... are you ready to head out Amber? Because personally... I want to get away from this place."

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
(OOC: Got a post in at school! xD But, you guys still have permission to auto Isabelle.)

Isabelle also arrived at Shalour City after a while of walking. She had her Pokemon in their Poke Balls, and she headed to the gym. After a while of fighting in the gym, Isabelle won. Her Kirlia evolved into Gardevoir. She sat on a bench after the battle and spaced out. Her crush and Zuo became very strong at the moment.

"What about Naga? Aren't we going to wait for her?" Amber asked. If this was before Amber talked to Naga, she would have just left with Jackson, but now leaving her would be a betrayal. "We should wait until she's ready to go. Even if that means staying here a little longer."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson looked confused. "Of course we're waiting for her. I'm just saying how I want to leave as soon as possible. Why? Did you think I wanted to leave her behind? Of course not!" Virus and Krakov nodded.

Naga came running out after Jackson and Amber. "My apologizes, I was doing something and look guys I caught another team member" she pulled out a meatball as it revealed to be a Axew she named Lebby. "Isn't she cute," "Axew!" Lebby said smiling as she rested on her shoulder. Shadow on the other hand went back to route 7 a bit ahead of Zuo as he looked in the bushes. There he spotted a Venepede as he battled it before catching it. After he caught it he trained it up until it evolved in Whirlipede then trained it up again to an appropriate level until it evolved into Scolipede. He headed back to Cyllage city with his new teammate he nicknamed Serenity searching around for another team member to add but was unsure at the moment until he saw a Houndour and caught it nicknaming it Cera until training it again to an appropriate level.

JC on the other hand saw Isabelle sitting alone on a bench as she approached her. "Greetings Isabelle, why you sitting alone?"she asked as Blue placed her front paws on her lap looking up at her giving a smile. "Umbre?" She said.

Team Update

Naga
Level 32:
Ribbon the Sylveon(F)
Level 32: Penelope the Furfrou(F)
Level 32: Silky the Vivillion(F)(Elegant form)
Level 32: Kitsune the Braxien(F)
Level 32: Aurora the Ducklett(F)
Level 30: Lebby the Axew(F)

Reserved
Cherry the Dedenne(F)

Shadow
Level 34:
Sparkx the Jolteon(F)
Level 34: Gray the Frogedier(M)
Level 34: Akira the Litleo(F)
Level 30: Serenity the Scolipede(F)
Level 30: Cera the Houndour(F)

Amber
"Then we are ready to go!" Amber shouted. "Come on what are we waiting for, an invitation?" Amber ran ahead reaching route 10.
Zou
"Found you." Zuo whispered. He finally found what he was looking for. An Espurr. "Go Electria!" he sent out one of his pokemon that he dropped in the box. He caught him and went back to his old team.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson sighed as he watched Amber run off. "I'm gonna take it slow... I got to train up for the next gym." So, Jackson prepared himself to leave before he turned to Naga. "Want to walk with me?" Krakov nodded as he stared at Silky. Virus just facepalmed and smiled in the corner.

Amber overheard this and her eyes went wide with fear. He was alone, with Naga. While she wasn't jealous of Naga anymore, she was still scared of them coming together. Edison, who was still out of his pokeball, noticed this.
"Elmolga" (What is wrong with mademoiselle. Elle a l'air d'avoir peur de quelque chose. She looks scared of something)

Naga looked to Jackson and gave a smile. "Sure I'll accompany you, I think I should train too before the next gym like work on my coordinating skills" she added before walking beside him as Silky smiled flying above Naga as she flew with Krakov. "Vivillion! ("I'll tag along as well, have to train more, come on Krakov and Virus") Silky said fluttering.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled as he walked down the route with Naga. He then pulled out three Pokeballs. "Let's go!" Out came Butters the Butterfree, aDrive the Mothim and Achilles the Heracross. "Alright... time to train. Butters, your goal is to improve your Psychic powers... So I want you to Psychic yourself down this route. If you need to stop, let me know." Butters nodded as it stopped flapping it's wings as a Psychic glow appeared around it. Jackson then turned to his Mothim. "aDrive, you need to improve your speed and evasiveness. So... your training is with Krakov. One word...Dodge." aDrive looked slightly scared as Krakov turned with a grin. "Run malen'kiy porosenok... run!"

While aDrive flew off as Krakov followed, Jackson turned to Achilles. "Alright... you're training is strength training." Jackson then pointed to a large boulder. "I want to see your strength first." "Yes sensei!!" Achilles rushed over to the rock and lifted it with ease. "Alright. That's good... now carry that rock down the route." "...Eh? Why sensei?" Jackson smiled. "You have great strength... but you need the stamina to keep that strength going. I want to see how long you can keep going. When you're tired, drop the rock. I'm starting a timer... now." Achilles looked shocked before a sparkle appeared in his eyes. "Wow! Such wise words sensei! I won't let you down!"

Jackson turned to Virus. "...So my Heracross is a fanboy..." "...Yep." Jackson then turned to Naga. "So... you're a coordinator... are you from Hoenn or Sinnoh?"

Naga glanced to Jackson and smiled gently. "I'm from Hoenn, ever since I was young I always wanted to coordinate just like my mom. It was very hard to settle in a place for me that was peaceful because of me being a victim to people because of my disadvantage..." She said referring to her blind right eye covered with her bang. "But, I was able to pull through thanks to my brothers and mother. I actually have Pokemon in Hoenn that I trained up to coordinate and I won all the contests over there. She paused to catch her breath. "Here, look I'll show you" she said pulling out a ribbon case displaying all four ribbons from each contest.

"I worked really really hard to get them as the last ribbon wasn't easy to get. I decided to take a break from coordinating and try battle coordinating to study it so I came to Kalos to try something new and make friends with people and Pokemon alike in which I did like a friend like you who loves bug types" She said as Silky watched Krakov smiling gently. Ribbon sat down next to Naga giving a smile. "Sylveon!" She answered.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled sheepishly as he smiled at Naga. "That's great! Must be nice to have family like that." At that Jackson frowned slightly. "I mean... I own my mom and Bugsy a lot. Bugsy was like that older brother I never had. And my mom... My mom had to actually choose between me and her husband & life. In the end... she chose me."

Jackson smiled as Virus landed on his head. "After I'm done in Kalos... I kinda want to adventure the world. There are so many more bug types out there... Maybe I should go to Hoenn next? Sounds like a nice place."

She smiled to Jackson. "It actually is, there are a lot of bugs types like Yanma and Yamega its evolution along with Caterpie, Metapos and Butterfree along with Beedrill. They are all so pretty...but once I'm done in Kalos, I'm not sure where to go next...maybe Unova but you know Jackson.....I'll really miss you if you had left on a journey like that....or I could just return home in Hoenn and see my family again..its just I don't know yet really" she smiled sweetly as Ribbon looked to her and then at Jackson smiling gently.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled as he turned to Naga. "Well, if you want, I can join you on your journey after Kalos. I mean, there's so many places I want to see. I want to meet Aaron of the Sinnoh elite four and then there's Burgh in Unova. Personally, I'm fine with wherever. I just... I just want to see the world. I want people to know of my bug types far and wide! So they'll never look down on them again!" At that moment, Butters stopped and fell to the ground. "Ok Butters, I want you to take a break, alright?" He nodded as was returned.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“I’m just thinking of how hard this journey has been. It really hasn’t gone that great, and it hasn’t been normal at all. But still, I have a crush on Zu— wait what the heck did I just say?!” Isabelle said, blushing very hard in embarrassment after speaking. Sylveon came out of her Poke Ball and said, "Welp, looks like somebody knows now."

Last edited:
She looked to Jackson blushing slightly as what he said as she glanced away from embarrassment. She gave a sweet smile looking at him again. "Are you sure you want to travel with me or come along...wouldn't I be a bother..." She said as Amber seemed to pop in her head suddenly wondering about where she would go after this region.-

JC could only smile under her mask as Blue's tail moved back and forward. "Its alright if you have a sudden feeling towards someone, its normal" she said trying to not make feel anymore awkward. "Why do you say its not normal? Tell me what's bothering you? Blue here seems to like you, she senses a good relation with your Pokemon" she said. "Umbre!" Blue said agreeing.-

Amber
Amber stayed just within earshot. Sure she was friends with Naga now, but she still wanted to make sure they didn't get too friendly.
"Lux"(This is stupid)
"Toge" (Yep, I'm not even sure why she tries to hide it)
"Elmoga"(Now now I see where mademoiselle is coming from. She is doing this for amour, love. Be happy for mademoiselle.)
Zuo
Zuo was back on the road.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson looked confused as he turned to Naga. "Since when have you ever been a bother? You've been extremely nice to everyone and your coordinating is amazing. Plus, you know actually medicine. Trust me, I'm more worried that I'd be a bother." aDrive then dropped right in front of Jackson. "...Break. Please." Jackson nodded as he returned him and turned to Krakov. "...Really worked him to the bone huh?" "Of course comrade. If I want to be the strongest Vivillon, I need to have strong comrades. No slacking! Now bring out comrade Scizor!"

Jackson sighed and nodded as he released Bugsy. "... Is it what I think it is?" "Yes Bugsy. Krakov wants THAT training." Bugsy nodded as he set up three agilities. Krakov turned his back to Bugsy and flew off. "...And now." Bugsy nodded as he followed with an Aerial Ace.

"...I still don't get why he wants evasion practice to be Bugsy with x6 speed chasing him with Aerial Ace... it does work though." Jackson then turned back to Naga. "Anyways, I'd personally be happy to continue adventuring with everyone. So yeah, if you want to adventure in a different region, I'll come along if you want me to."

She looked to Jackson. What he said was true to her ear as she just gave a smile. "Your not a bother Jackson, you never have been, not even once but what about Amber? I don't want her to think um you know....we are....something else....if....I say....its ok to travel with me...just you and I alone.....I don't want to hurt her feelings or anything you know...." She blushed shyly but kept her smile.-

Amber
Amber smiled. Yes, she knew spying was wrong, but they were talking so loudly. She knew Naga was watching out for her feeling for Jackson, and she was thankful for that. She saw a cave up ahead of her. "Hey guys, I'm going to wait for you guys to catch up. I'm not going into any caves alone!" She yelled to them.