• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Kalos Journey... but not a normal one.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson looked confused. "What do you mean? Of course Amber could adventure with us. It doesn't have to be just us two. Like I said, if you want me to come alone just ask me. The same for Amber. Though... what did you mean us as something else? Aren't we already friends though?" Virus facepalmed as he watched Achilles struggle. "Hey boss... rookie needs a break." "I do not! Don't listen to him sensei!" Jackson turned and sighed as he walked over to Achilles. Virus took that moment to message Naga and Amber with Psychic. "You forget... he's denser then a black hole..."

"Hey, are you two slowpokes coming or what!" She shouted at them "I really don't want to enter the dark and scary cave on my own!"
"Lux"(Really, you are just making this up right? Please tell me she is just making this up.)
"Elmo"(Hun, hun, hun! You are just assuming that she is saying this for real? Non, c'est l'amour, aime mon cher ami)
"I know Virus, I know." She thought.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled as he turned to Naga. "Well then... let's hurry up. We don't want her waiting too long." Jackson picked up the pace a bit before he tripped.

"OW! Wha?" "Oh ho! A worthy challenger! I, the great kunochi Kunai, shall defeat you!" Jackson turned to see a Nincada and a Venipede. "Kunai... I think this is a bad idea..." "Nonsense Avi! We're going to deal with this foe!" However, they were shocked as Achilles dropped the boulder near them. "...I couldn't hold on any longer sensei..."

Jackson sighed as he turned to the two. "...Want to join." "Oh ho! The challenger thinks he could be the master of the great Kunai? Wel-" "Sure." Kunai looked at Avi in shock. "AVI!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" "Getting a trainer who seems to have Bug types with him." "Wel-" Suddenly a boom was heard as Krakov landed next to Jackson. "Comrade... I have a new enemy... the sound barrier." However, as Krakov got up, he didn't notice the Nincada stare at him while slightly red. "...Very well... I will join you Shogun!" "...Alright."

Jackson then fixed himself as Bugsy landed next to him. "...Did Krakov really break the sound barrier?" "Not gonna lie... one the coolest things I've ever seen in my life." "...Damn. And I missed it."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Team:
Virus the Dustox [Male]
Tide the Golisopod [Male]
Krakov the Vivillon (Tundra) [Male]
Bugsy the Scizor [Male]
Achilles the Heracross [Male]
The Hive:
Royal the Combee [Female]
Butters the Butterfree [Female]
Buck Bumble the Beedrill [Male]
Whispy the Vivillon (Polar) [Male]
Jango the Vivillon (Monsoon) [Female]
Pretty the Beautifly [Female]
Leaf the Wormadam (Plant) [Female]
Terra the Wormadam (Sandy) [Female]
Steela the Wormadam (Trash) [Female]
aDrive the Mothim [Male]
Marinette the Ledian [Female]
Romeo the Volbeat [Male]
Juliett the Illumise [Female]
Junior the Dwebble [Male]
Avi the Venipede [Male]
Kunai the Nincada [Female]

Naga stood up chuckling. "I see....well nevermind what I said....just looking out for Amber that's all" she reminded him before she ran off following after Amber as Ribbon and Silky followed. Silky grabbed Krakov's hand to pull him along. "Vivillion! ("Come on Krakov, you slowpoke") Silky smiled pulling him along.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled as Krakov was pulled away. "Alright... let's enter this cave!" However, Jackson stopped as he saw all the mirrors. "Wow... this place is beautiful..." Krakov and Virus nodded while Achilles looked like a kid in a candy store. "So cool!"

She how crystals lit the cave well as she smiled seeing herself in the mirror. Ribbon took interest on the mirror as she looked a bit confused. Silky on the other hand seemed to like it. "Vivillion?("so beautiful these crystals....it makes my wings sparkle a bit") Silky said smiling gently as she fluttered through the cave. "Sylve?" Ribbon said still confused but continued to walk with Naga. "Look at these crystals, so pretty..oh I bet Kitsune would love to see it." Naga said as she pulled out her Pokeball as she came out. "Braxien!" "Look Kitsune" she said. Kitsunes eyes lit up at the glow of the crystals and smiled. "(So beautiful, what do you think Bugsy?)" Kitsune asked the Scizor next to her.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Bugsy turned to the Braxien with a grin. "Yeah, it's pretty cool. I remember the last time I walked through here." Jackson heard and was confused. "You walked through here?" "Yeah. Actually came from Route 21. However, couldn't go the other way so I walked around." Jackson stood there and though before his eyes popped open. "That means you traveled pretty much all of Kalos before we met!" Bugsy shrugged. "Pretty much. Though, I will say I enjoy this group more then being on my own." "...I'm so glad you're on our team."

Kitsune smiled. "Braxien!("You must be brave then to travel a long way like that Bugsy, I'm just relaved you didn't run into team Trident or Flare or that would have ended badly, I mean without you Naga would have been in there hands by now so I thank you for that") Kitsune said giving a smile as they started to go down stairs.-

Amber smiled at the cave. "Hey Ulia, use Thunder Shock! I want to see what it would look like!"
Ulia used her Thunder Shock. A bright yellow filled the room as it reflected everywhere. Amber opened her mouth in awe.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
"Man... this is so cool!" *Creak* "...What was that?" *Crack* Jackson looked around before he looked at the floor beneath him. It started to crack as Jackson looked at Amber and Naga. "...Well crap. Look's like I'll have to catch up. Krakov, Virus, Bugsy, Achilles... watch over these two." And with that, the floor caved in as Jackson fell.

"..." "BOSS!" "COMRADE!" "SENSEI!" "Just call him his damn name..." Bugsy sighed as stepped forward. "Alright... he said to move forward." Virus looked at him before sighing as he followed with Krakov and Achilles staying behind to make sure Amber and Naga moved forward.
----------------------------------------------------------------
"...Well... this will be interesting." Jackson looked up to see he fell a long way. "Well... time to move forward."

Naga saw Jackson fall through as she panicked slightly. "Jackson!" She called looking down before she looked to Silky and Kitsune. "Silky get Kitsune down there, to give Jackson light" she said worried. "Braxien!("Alright Naga"!) She said. "Vivillion!("Alright Naga!") Silky said before grabbing a hold of Kitsune and flew her down to Jackson then let go of her once she was touching the ground before flying back up. Kitsune took her stick out before lighting it on fire before she walked next to Jackson. "Braxien?" She said giving him light.
"I hope Jackson is alright..."Naga said worried. "Vivillion....("Me too.....") Silky said as she didn't seem to realize the web she was flying into as she out sticky stuck. "Vivi! Vivillion!" ("Help! This is an Ariados is web!") Silky said panicking as she saw the Ariados come down starting to web her. "Silky! Krakov! Virus!" She said looking at them.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson turned to Braxien before pointing ahead. It was a lit river with rapids. "Don't worry. I got this." However, before he could finish, an Ariados landed next Jackson charred. "...What?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"...Did you have to Hyper Beam it?" "Of course comrade." "Alright you crazy russian." "Now... Are you okay Silky?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jackson shrugged as caught it and then looked a Braxien and released Butters. "Okay Kitsune, I want you to tell Virus to send this message to the girls. I'll be fine. The cave is lit down here and I'll find a way out. Besides... I... need to do a little thinking." Kitsune hesitated as Butters psychiced her up back to the others. Butters nodded before following.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"...And that's what the boss said. So let's trust in him and move on. Thanks for the message Firefox... Sorry. Kitsune... No need to threaten me."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well..." Jackson stood there with a long yet thin rock. "Just like home. COWABUNGA!!" And with that, Jackson surfed down the river.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Team:
Virus the Dustox [Male]
Bugsy the Scizor [Male]
The Hive:
aDrive the Mothim [Male]
Romeo the Volbeat [Male]
Avi the Venipede [Male]
Huntress the Ariados [Female]

"Thank you Virus. Naga let's move forward. We'll meet Jackson on the other side. We can train while we move forward! Come on! Let's go!" Amber said, back to her hyperactive self. She would train her pokemon while she waited fo Jackson.
Zuo
Refection cave was just ahead. He trained up his new Espurr, named Felix. "Welp, guess I'll be getting there before you Shadow. Come on Thunder."

"Braixen!("Virus your lucky I am nice enough or I would have burned you!") Kitsune said annoyed a bit before she going a bit of a shortcut and leaped up using her swift paws to get back with Naga and the others. Silky nodded. "Vivillion.....("I am....thank you Krakov and Virus...") Silky said but had held Krakov's hand afraid to get caught in a web again as she had a worried and scared look in her dotted eyes. "Oh Kitsune your back, I suppose Jackson found a way out" "Braxien!" She nodded walking with the rest.

Shadow had sent Cera his now evolved Houndoom to go ahead and find Zuo to deliver the inhaler. Once she saw Zuo she barked to get his attention as she entered the lit cave with the inhaler in a small bag around her neck as Shadow was in the middle of something important.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
While Virus groaned at the Braxien with Bugsy laughing in the background, Krakov smiled as he held onto Silky's hand more. Meanwhile...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yahoo!!!" Jackson was surfing down the river as grinned the entire time. "Man! I really need to do this with mom again sometime! I really missed surfing!" However, he noticed a waterfall nearby. He then turned his head to see a hidden path. As he tilted his weight to go down that path, the light disappeared for a bit before it returned. When it returned, Jackson was shocked. "...Oh... my... god..."

In front of Jackson were multiple fossil Pokemon. He was so shocked that he when his rock-board stopped, he never noticed the figure behind him. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY HAVE YOU COME HERE!?" Jackson turned around to come face first... to a Volcarona.

"...Meep..."

Zuo
Zuo turned and saw a Houndoom. "I'm guessing you belong to Shadow. I'll bring the inhaler to his sister. Now go ahead and return to your trainer. Zuo said as he took the bag. Zuo walked further into the cave, walking around the hole Jackson fell into.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Annoyed, Loki trudged on to his next destination, somewhere in the horizon. He decided to name his Spoink "Coil" on the way. Eventually, he found some Team Flare members in front of him, and they seemed to be in a rush. Loki grumbled past them, not seeing much in their matching hairdos and outfits. "Get out of the way!", Loki yelled, pushing them aside. He was more ticked than ever. What if he was lost? Am I going backwards? So many thoughts came into his head. One of the Flare Members yelled back,"Hé, regarde où tu vas!" Loki sighed, oh yes, everyone spoke in a language beyond comprehension here. He walked forth, pretending he never noticed them. He arrived in Lumiose City, and slept in the Pokemon Center.

Kitsune still a bit annoyed as she crossed her small arms against her. "Braxien! ("Annoying my Virus is the last thing you want to do so stop moaning!") Kitsune said seeing Bugsy laugh before she sighed laughing afterwards. Silky on the other hand still held on to Krakov's hand as they kept walking through the cave fearing about the web again.

Cera nodded to Zuo before she turned around and leaped off out of the cave back to Shadow.

Team Update

Level 35:
Sparkx the Jolteon(F)
Level 35: Gray the Frogedier(M)
Level 35: Akira the Pyroar(F)
Level 35: Cera the Houndoom(F)
Level 35: Serenity the Scolipede(F)

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
When he woke up, he was determined to find someone to travel with. Coil and Permafrost were extremely exhausted, as they woke up at midnight to go to Shalour City. Loki was not a good friend to big cities, but he eventually got out. On the route, he was awaiting another Pokemon. He hid in the tall grass when a Karrablast crawled out. "Permafrost, Icicle Crash!", he commanded. The Sandshrew threw icicles at the Karrablast, knocking it out. "Great Ball, go!", he threw the ball. 1... 2... 3... Yes! "I'm gonna name you Napoleon, after your hasty attitude, I've heard", Loki said.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“It’s... uhh... pretend that I said nothing!” Isabelle said to JC with more embarrassment and blushed even more. “Oh boy, that’s not going to work there, Isabelle. Try again. Bet you can’t find a way to get out of this.” Sylveon said, winking at Isabelle.
-
Team Update (after gym)
Sylveon - lvl 35
Gardevoir - lvl 35
Skitty - lvl 34
Absol - lvl 35

JC just chuckled before letting it go. "My apologize's about embarrassing you" she said standing up. "I must be going now"she said. "I'll see you later Isabelle, come on Blue" "Umbre!" Blue said following her as she was making her way to the next town alone again but couldn't get the mind off of a bad feeling.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Virus groaned as he glared at the Braxien. “Jeez, what do you have? A stick up your butt? ... OH WAIT!” Virus flew away laughing as Bugsy laughed along.
—————————————————
Jackson laughed next to the fossil Pokémon as Volcarona looked down on him. “I see. An honourable goal... hmm...” However, Jackson noticed an Anorith happy as he walked up to Jackson and touched one of his Pokéballs. “...Alright. Now... As much as I’d like to stay... I need to find a way out.” Volcarona decided. “Listen young one, I have an idea...

Kitsune pulled out her stick from her tail before flaming it up as she used a fire spin at Virus but missed intentionally but was able to catch his butt on fire. "Braxien! "Oops my bad and for the record its in my tail not my butt so get your facts straight and you Bugsy do you want to be next to be lit on fire because I know you will burn easy so don't test the fox, we are tricksters for a reason!" Kitsune warned before Naga looked to her. "Kitsune be gentle ok," she said sweetly as Kitsune nodded but still had her stick pointed at Bugsy glaring slightly.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Bugsy just chuckled as he turned to Kitsune. “Nah, I’m laughing more at Virus here. He asked for it. Though, that angry look is cute on you.” Bugsy then patted Kitsune’s head. “So calm down shortstuff. Besides, Jackson made my priority Fire Resistance. So I don’t care.” Krakov laughed at his two comrades as he had gotten used to Silky’s hand.

Virus just groaned in the background. He turned to Achilles. “You got any crushes?” As Achilles shook his head no, Virus sighed in relief. “You’re the only one who ISN’T focused on romance.”

Kitsune just blushed slightly before she put her stick back in her tail as she huffed looking away crossing her thin arms. "Braxien!("Don't try to butter it up and never tell a lady to calm down, it will only worsen!") Kitsune said but gave a smile afterwards when he wasn't looking. "Braxien....("Your something else Bugsy, a hands-um I mean intelligent...bug type like you cheering a lady up....its surprising...") Kitsune corrected blushing after the mistake word she almost said. Suddenly however her ears flicked up as she moved just in front of Isabelle and Naga pulling out her stick as it flamed up. "Kitsune? What's wrong?"Naga asked her. She used her ears to carefully listen and in an instant a Sludge bomb shot at her but quickly leaped up to dodge it before she landed on three of her paws as a Garbordor appeared huge in front of her. "Braxien!" "Kitsune quick! Psychic shock!" Kitsune nodded as purple orbs came out directing hitting him. He felt it big time but his long arms seemed to grab Kitsune to knock her down hard using Sludge bomb on her causing her to be poisoned under him. "Brax...ien...("I'm sorry Naga....his weight is keeping me here...") Kitsune said as her ears drooped down a bit as her stick was on the opposite side of her.

"Kitsune! Lebby help Kitsune! Dragon pulse!" She said throwing her Pokeball. "Axew! ("Right away Naga!) Lebby said as she used Dragon pulse to hit the Garbordor and thanks to her small size she was able to dodge his arms. ("Hehe finally found a cute victim to take") he said chuckling.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Bugsy snarled as he Bullet Punched the Garbodor. As the Garbordor was sent off of Kitsune, Bugsy zoomed over and grabbed her. He then rushed over to Krakov as the Vivillon nodded. "Da comrade... Aromatheraphy!" As the mist exited from the russian Vivillon, Bugsy turned to the Axew. "Listen, I'll protect Kitsune. You take out that pile of garbage... got it?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...

Jackson sighed as the fossil Pokemon began to dig. However, his mind was elsewhere. "What is it young one?" "...Have you ever been split between two people? Like... you feel warm and fuzzy around both of them? I... I... I don't know what to do..."

Kitsune felt her poison being cured as she opened her eyes slowly before looking up seeing Bugsy holding her. "Braxien...("Bugsy.....please put me down...I can't give up here....") Kitsune asked politely. Once Bugsy put her down she looked around seeing her stick just behind Garbordor. This won't stop her from helping her friends and trainer. "Braxien!("Bugsy cover me!") Kitsune asked looking to the Scizor before in a swift moment went towards Garbordor and before he could hit her again she slid under him grabbing her stick as she looked to Naga for an order. "Axew!(-"Order clear!") Lebby said as she used Dragon pulse again shooting four at once.

Naga saw Kitsune look at her before she nodded. "Kitsune Fire spin coordinating move!" She called. "Braxien!" Kitsune leaped up in the air before using Fire spin and her new move Flamethrower as she combined it with Psycho shock until she launched it at him with a powerful hit. He felt it big time as he felt to one knee. He tried to hit her again with his long arms but used her stick to block it but because he was heavier than her she collapsed to one knee. "Stay strong Kitsune!"Naga said to her. Kitsune looked to Naga as she nodded before she was surrounded in a blinding light going through a change before it disappeared revealing a Delphox. "Kitsune....you evolved..."Naga said taking out her Pokedex bed or closing it. "It looks like you learned a new move too! Kitsune Mystical Fire!" She called. "Delphox!("Its time you go down") Kisune said before hitting his arm back with her stick as she leaped up until a powerful fire move came out of her stick unleashing Mystical Fire at Garbordor until it hit him badly as he fell hard to the ground fainting with swirls in his eyes.

"Kitsune your a Delphox now, well done" Naga said praising her. Kitsune smiled before her long ears flicked again as the impact from Garbordor falling caused rocks from above to fall as she looked up. "Kitsune! Look out!" Naga said. "Del!?".

Team Update

Level 35:
Ribbon the Sylveon(F)
Level 36: Kitsune the Delphox(F)
Level 35: Silky the Vivillion(F)
Level 35: Penelope the Furfrou(F)(Depudente coat style)
Level 35: Aurora the Ducklett(F)
Level 35: Lebby the Axew(F)

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Bugsy noticed the rocks as the fell towards Kitsune. "Not on my watch!" Bugsy blurred ahead as he Bullet Punched every rock away. As the rocks fell to the side of the group, Bugsy turned to Kitsune with a smile. "Great job shortstuff!" That statement was true as Kitsune was 4'11 while Bugsy was 5'11.
---------------------------------------
Meanwhile...
Jackson told Volcarona after everything about Amber and Naga. "Well young one... Maybe the way to go about this is to wait? You have feelings for both. Perhaps you should let them tell their hearts desires before you say your own." Jackson smiled before he looked confused. "...Why do you sound different from other bug types?" "Well... I'm actually able to speak to people." "...So... like Psychic but normal? Are you a legendary?" "No... I'm technically a semi-pseudo legendary." "Huh... neat."

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Hopefully she won't say anything about that thing, Isabelle thought.

Isabelle walked a little around the city of Shalour before she was going to advance forward. But the main problem is, well, that it was 7:00 in the evening and day three of her journey was about to begin. After a little bit of walking, she checked in to the Pokemon Center and then soon went to bed.

Last edited:
Kitsune saw Bugsy knock the rocks out if the way before she looked to him. "Del?("Short huh, well I still am even when evolved but thank you Bugsy") Kitsune said giving a smile as she put her stick back in her tail as she smiled to Naga. "We should continue forward...come on guys...hopefully Jackson is alright..."Naga said still worried as Kitsune shooting her head. "Delphox....("No matter what the situation Naga will always remain sweet, lets at least get out of this cave before we run into more Pokemon trouble") Kitsune said looking to Bugsy as she grabbed his arm. "-"Come on no slacking! That goes for you too Virus, Krakov and sweet Silky"- Kitsune said looking up to them. "Vivillon...("Come on Krakov and Virus....us bug types are vulnerable....") Silky said gently pulling Krakov and Virus along.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As Bugsy shrugged, he noticed the exit. "Well... we're not gonna be here much longer." However, everyone felt rumbling beneath them as Virus, Krakov, Bugsy and Achilles prepared. Butters on the only hand smiled. Just then, a Kabutops burst through the floor as Jackson followed. "Thanks again for helping me." The Kabutops nodded as an Armaldo blocked the hole.

Jackson turned to the others before he turned to the exit then back to the others. "...Wow. Perfect timing. Hey guys! What's up?"

Amber took a different path to battle more pokemon. She eventually came up to Naga and Jackson. "Hey, guys! Refection Cave was really nice. So many good views! Hey, you all look exhausted! What happened?" she asked. "Did I miss something? I knew I shouldn't have gone of o my own!" Volta narrowed her eyes at her trainer. Ulia yawned and started to sleep. Edison was talking about love and how it shaped the world.

Naga recognized Jackson's voice and saw him instantly running towards him. "Jackson!" She hugged him without thinking as she blushed softly realizing it as she let go quickly. "Sorry....I'm just glad your ok...I was worried the whole way....when you fell through...but your safe and sound and unharmed...but good news Kitsune evolved into Delphox while we separated for a while" She said smiling sweetly as Kitsune did the same not realizing her hand was holding Bugsy's arm as if he was guiding her. Silky smiled as well still holding on to Krakov's hand but she had let go once she saw the exit to the cave. "Delphox...("Just glad Jackson is ok.....its not a pretty sight when Naga cries....you mostly will he regretting making her cry since...its just too cute....") Kitsune said looking to Bugsy. "Vivillion...("Sorry Krakov for holding your hand for too long...") Silky said.

Meanwhile, Cera had returned to Shadow once she had delivered the small bag with JC's inhaler until she was returned to her Pokeball. JC on the other hand traveled back to route 8 once she obtained a fishing rod and fished out a Skrelp which she nicknamed Kelpse before she went back through route 12 to head to Coumarine city to receive her 5th gym badge from Ramos who specializes in grasses types. She needed to train Kelpse up before she challenged Ramos once she gets close to the rail station to get there.-

Team Update

Level 37:
Blue the Umbreon*(F)
Level 37: Blade the Absol(F)
Level 37: Flara the Delphox(F)
Level 37: Belle the Lucario(F)
Level 30: Kelpse the Skrelp(F)

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson blushed as Naga hugged him. However as the hug broke off he smiled. "No worries... Anyways Amber, I fell through the floor and got seperated from the group. Then I surfed down a rapid filled river before turning away from a waterfall. Then I accidentally discovered a group of fossil Pokemon to which I got an Anorith, who I named Diggy, and was given a dig up by a Kabutops and an Armaldo." Jackson paused as he let Amber and Naga process this.

"...Also I caught a Volcarona." Jackson then released the Volcarona as she looked at the others. "Hello young ones. I am Amaterasu the Volcarona." "...Yeah. She can also speak human. So yeah."

Virus just stared before he threw his arms in the air. "I give up! You are too lucky with Bug Types!" Bugsy just laughed while Krakov stared with a battle filled glint in his eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Team:
Virus the Dustox [Male]
Bugsy the Scizor [Male]
Amaterasu the Volcarona [Female]
The Hive:
aDrive the Mothim [Male]
Romeo the Volbeat [Male]
Avi the Venipede [Male]
Huntress the Ariados [Female]
Diggy the Anorith [Male]

Naga smiled before they all exited the cave as Ribbon followed her out. Once she made her way out to route 11 she saw the sky darken then that sound she fears the most, Thunder. Kitsune,Ribbon, and Silky's ears and antenna flicked up up as they knew Naga was afraid of this. She trembled as she froze in place as tears seemed to well up in her eyes silently not saying anything. Ribbon saw this and grew worried. "Sylveon...." Ribbon said as the sound became louder seeing her cover her eyes flinching slightly. Kitsune and Silky also grew to worry as Kitsune was afraid of this as well as her hand slightly gripped to Bugsy's arm. Shadow then started to make his way to route 8 to the reflection cave to get to Shallour city to receive his 3rd gym badge as Sparkx followed next to him.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson watched as Naga seemed to be scared. Jackson simply smiled as he placed an arm around Naga’s shoulder. “You know... my mother always told me to never fear thunder or lightning. After all, they help with counting our blessings. Watch.” As a bolt of lightning struck Jackson counted before thunder followed.

As Naga was scared, Jackson smiled at her. “...8 seconds. I need to find 8 blessings. For one, I’d say this adventure in general. Two, my amazing team who helped me along the way. Three, the cool places we’ve seen like that cave. Four, I’d have to go with an awesome starter who helped me get this far.”

Jackson held his hand up as Virus high fived him. “Five, meeting Bugsy back in Johto as he helped me so far. Six, my mother who chose to take care of me in turn for her old life. Seven... you and Amber. Couldn’t possibly make this far without you.” Jackson smiled as he walked ahead slightly before he turned with a smile.

“Eight... the fact that after a storm like this comes another bring sunny day. Now... you try it Naga. Count the time between lightning and thunder. Then for that many seconds, find that many blessings in your life.” Jackson smiled as Bugsy comforted Kitsune with a smile, Krakov with holding Silky’s hand in comfort and even Virus as he helped try to keep Ribbon’s focus off the thunder.

Amber looked at the sky. Her pokemon looked too. "So it's going to rain. And be a thunderstorm! Lightning for everyone!" She shouted. Amber knew she should be more worried about Naga in the storm, but she and her team were going to have fun. Ulia already woke up and smiled at the sky. They all wanted a bit of electricity.

She looked to Jackson hands still over her ears before she slowly removed her hands. She flinched slightly again by another sound before she it. "One...I arrived in Kalos....and met Kitsune the Fennekin..."she started as another thunder struck the sound scarying her more as she flinched but looked to Kitsune seeing her smile as her. "Two.....I befriended Ribbon, Penelope, Cherry, Kitsune, Silky, Lebby, and Auroua..." Naga said feeling her trembling starting to calm down a bit. "Delphox..."( Three...she met Jackson and Amber, the most best friends she could ever have...") Kitsune told to Bugsy. "Three...I met Jackson and Amber...the most cherishing friends I could ever have...Four...Kitsune evolving into Braxien and Silky evolving into Vivillon...Six....I had won my third gym badge with my Pokemon friends....Seven....Kitsune evolving into Delphox...and eight.....I seem to have discovered an important and special feeling within my heart....towards someone....but won't be able to express..." She finished hearing another slightly flinching but gave a sweet smile afterwards to Jackson as Kitsune smiled to Bugsy while Ribbon smiled to Virus."I'm ok really.....just naturally scared of it....." She said before seeing someone approach her. "Your Naga right?" He asked. "Yes....um can I help you?"she asked as he seemed to stare at her for the moment.-

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
TIMESKIP: STRAIGHT TO NEXT MORNING

Isabelle woke up at an alarm clock at her Pokémon Center room. She yawned and stretched and ate her breakfast, then she got ready for the day. This was the third day of her journey, and three gym were already taken down. Five more to go. (Or, more like, three more to go lol)

Isabelle wore her normal clothing today, of course, but no hoodie, as it was quite warm out there. She walked across Shalour City after that before she was going to leave.

Last edited:
She was in the middle of training Kelpse her Skrelp to be in level with her other Pokemon. Blue was helping her to be more swift and skilled. She sat on the grass alone with Blue trained her looking at the card Zuo had gave her. She needed to know his part of the story before she made a decision. She looked at her Transceiver before calling him on it.-