• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Kalos Journey... but not a normal one.

Zuo
"You're more observant than I thought. Anyway, Team Flare kidnaped your friend, I believe her name is Naga. I just sent Burn, my Flechtchender after them. I will give them hell when I find them." Zuo said without looking at Isabelle.
Mario
"Time for this scout to make a move." a Team Trident grunt whispered.

She could see Jackson's hive attacking while Lysandre was hold her. She tried to struggle again but the hold was too tight. "Let go!" She said. "Aaah!" "Take one more step and down she goes!"Lysandre threatened. She could see how high she was going to fall as she started to cry scared closing her eyes.

Ribbon on the other hand kept following the ship on the ground before she saw Zuo. "Sylve! Sylveon!("-Please help my trainer...my partner was kidnapped-") Ribbon said trying to get Zou's attention by tugging his pants. "Sylveon..." she said turning in the direction where Naga was trying to get him to follow.

"Grunts take care of these bug types I'm going to transport this girl to another organization I know" Lysandre said jumping out while hold Naga as he flew on a Ferrow to get there. "Guys help!"she called but could feel something on her mouth starting to feel sleepy before she passed out getting out of sight.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson grinned as he turned to Virus. "Virus! Stop them with Psychic!" Virus nodded as the Fearow and the two were trapped in a Psychic hold. Krakov brought Jackson up to the Fearow and he grinned and punched Lysandre in the face. "I said I'll be taking my friend back." Just them, Jango comes and picks up Naga. Just then, Bugsy flew up and punched the Fearow away!

Jackson took Naga into his arms as he looked at the scenario. He was surrounded be trainers with fire and flying types. "...This is bad... But not impossible." Jackson kept his grip on Naga as he hopped onto Tide's back. "Flyers! I need you to use Gust and Air Cutters to seperate everyone. Virus, Bugsy, you two are watching our back. Everyone who can't fly besides Tide... Return!" As his Pokemon returned, Jackson turned to Krakov. "... Wait for it... I need you to keep me steady on Tide... Got it?" "...Da Comrade."

As the grunts were parted down the middle, Jackson grinned. "Everyone! We're moving! TIDE! AQUA JET US OUT OF HERE!" "You got it man!"

With that, Jackson blasted away until he heard a roar behind him. Looking back, he saw Lysandre on a Gyarados. "...WE NEED TO GO FASTER!" Jackson held on as he Pokemon flew beside him. The Hive rushed away as an angry Flamehead and Gyarados were behind him.

Zuo
Zuo found the Team Flare grunts that escaped with Naga out of the Tatail Wave. "You really weren't trying to hide, were you? Aqua, Steady. Thunder, use Thunder Shock, Aqua, Water Gun.
Amber
"I'm coming!" Amber shouted. She wanted to help Jackson, but could she make it in time?
Maro
Maro watched Amber as she ran. But the small pokemon in her arms intrigued him the most "Is that Mara? So Zuo that's where you hid her. You gave away my pokemon. Now what kind of little brother are you?"

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Isabelle followed Zuo as she sent out her Pokémon. “Eevee, Swift! Ralts, use Disarming Voice! Skitty, use Tackle! You can do it, you all!” she said.

“You can do it, you all!” was all that Eevee heard. But, no, not an Eevee..

A blinding light shined around Eevee. It revealed to be Sylveon, one of Eevee’s evolutions.

Naga was still asleep but had seemed to wake up suddenly starting to be aware of what was happening. She saw Jackson holding her firmly. "Jackson!" She said firmly holding him as she was scared. Silky saw them before she flew up. "Vivillion! ("Naga! Thank goodness your alright!") Silky said keeping up. Naga saw Lysandre following fast behind him as she had to think fast. "Silky used Silver wind fast!" "Vivillion!" Silky used a strong Silver wind and hit the Gyarados directly. He did feel it though as he was knocked back a bit. "Good girl Silky" she said before a suddenly move shot at Jackson and herself as this caused her to lose grip of him. "Aaah!" She started to fall in mid air. Silky acted fast as she grabbed her just in time before she fell any further. "Thank you Silky..."she said relieved however a Flamethrower hit Silky badly burning her with an effect. "Silky!" "Vivillion!("Aaaahh!") She cried falling but Naga grabbed her firmly holding the injuries Silky close as she was now falling in mid air. "-I'm scared...I'm scared! Somebody help!-" she thought while she was crying tears flying out while she fell. Ribbon saw Naga falling in mid air before she leaped off away from Zou "Sylve! Sylveon!" She said worried as she saw Silky badly hurt.-

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Before Naga could hit the ground, Jango caught the two along with Whispy. "Royal! Defend Order!" As an order of bees blocked Lysandre from the two, Jackson chuckled lightly. "Listen up guys... I want you to get Naga out of here. Krakov... are you okay with fighting a pretty much unwinnable battle?" "...Of course comrade." "Oh HELL NO!" Virus then got in Jackson's face as he shouted. "I am NOT leaving you two behind! You hear me!? You two are my best friends! If you two are dying, I'm dying with you!"

Jackson smiled as he handed Naga his backpack. "Inside is my Portable PC, my pokemon and all my items... Stay safe." After that, all his Pokemon except for Krakov and Virus rushed off with Naga.

"...Ready you two?" "Abso-freaking-lutely boss!" "Smert' ognennoy golove!" Jackson and Virus turned to Krakov confused. "...Death to fire head." Jackson and Virus grinned before they turned to the Gyarados!

"BRING IT ON FLAMEHEAD!!"

JACKSON VS LYSANDRE: 2 vs 6

Zuo
"I think that should be good for now. Come on let's go look for Naga." He recalled his pokemon, then he grabbed Isabelle's wrist and ran in the direction of the Tidal Wave.
Maro
"I'm going to follow that girl, then I'll tell her about Zuo stealing that pokemon from me. Then she'll give me Mara. I come up with the best plans."
Amber
"Jackson, Naga! You both alright? I came as fast as I could!" Amber called. "I'm not going to let you fight this alone!"
Amber and Jackson Vs. Lysander 6v6
"Go Volta!"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson turned to Amber before he sighed. "Alright... Let's go Krakov!" "DA!" Jackson turned to Amber. "I sent pretty much all my Pokemon to protect Naga. If we run out of Pokemon... I want you to take the Pokemon and run." Virus then bopped Jackson on the head. "I said screw that! I ain't letting you die idiot!" "Same here comrade!" "...Alright then... Let's do this guys!"

Amber
Amber nodded. "Understood." Her playful tone was gone. She knew what kind of situation they were in.
"Volta Spark!" Volta pelt crackled as a yellow glow surrounded her. Volta lunged at the Gyarados.
Zuo
"Are they stupid?! That's Team Flare's leader! Are they trying to die?! I was going to ask them to join my own team that gets rid of Evil Teams like this one, but no They just gotta die first!"
Maro
"Hmmm if I want Mara back then attacking after their big boss fight would be a good idea,"

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Isabelle blushed a tiny bit as Zuo grabbed her wrist. Am I starting to, like him... or something, she thought as she blushed a little more. “I-I guess so... that actually was a bad idea.. Gyarados can easily beat the heck out of them..”

Naga held the badly injuried Silky, she had to get go a Pokemon Center fast. "Whispy, please place me down....Silky needs medical attention!"she said as a burn mark appeared under her eyes. "-Stay safe guys-") she thought before Whispy placed her down her down. She made a run for it as three grunts seemed to follow her. "Get back here girl! Houndoom Flamethrower!" Houndoom used Flamethrower as Naga tried to dodge hitting her in the back as she fell. "Aaah!"she screamed. "Penelope Headbutt.." She threw her Pokeball before using headbutt on the Houndoom. "Furfrou!"she growled standing protectively in front of her. Ribbon heard Naga's scream before she leaped faster ahead "Sylveon!"she said running ahead of Zuo and Isabelle seeing three Houndoom as she used Fairy wind to knock them back standing next to Penelope. Naga's leg was hurting as she wasn't able to get up. "-Someone help!" She thought.-

Zuo
"If things get bad I'll go in there. Like Jackson, I have a portable box. However, I don't use it willy nilly. If I need to save them, then I will use Valwire, even if Jackson hates him and me." Zuo got a team ready to go if Amber and Jackson failed. He couldn't let him get away. "Isabelle, help Naga. I know you don't have stronger pokemon like I do so I want you to take care of her. NOW"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson stared as he grinned! "Krakov! Before Volta hits, get the Gyarados with 'Powder Overload!'" Krakov nodded as he launched a Stun Spore and Powder. As it hit the Gyarados, it flinched in paralyzsis as Volta hit it back with a Spark. The Gyarados tried to fire a flamethrower at Krakov... however, the bug just grinned. "Gotcha ya!" The Powder around Gyarados exploded as the fire touched it. "Amber, go for it!"
-----------------------------------
Back with Naga, Bugsy frowned next to Tide as the two watched Naga. He groaned as he facepalmed with his claw. "You know... she keeps forgetting we're here..." "Yeah man... they all are." Suddenly, Bugsy punched a Houndoom away while Tide hit another one with Razor Shell. Bugsy then turned to Naga and pointed at the large group of Bug types. "We're here to help you know!"
------------------------------------
Meanwhile, behind Jackson, a small Dwebble watched in fear and awe. "...I-I want to be strong like them..."

Amber
"Give him a Sparking Charge." Amber said with a wink for her own move combo. Volta charged up then rushed into the water flying type. "Yes! that's sure to get him! What! Why is his Gryados still standing?"
Zuo
Zuo facepalmed. "Because of his level you noob. Ugg, I should just take over right now."

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“Got it..” Isabelle said as she approached Naga.

What do I do? I don’t really have medical experience, Isabelle thought.

“Don’t worry Isabelle. I got the other Sylveon, you take care of Naga..” Sylveon said.

“Wait a minute, you speak English? I thought you only spoke Eeveenese?” Isabelle asked.

“Not important. Go!” Sylveon said. Then, to the other Sylveon, she said, “Give me a Draining Kiss. Now.”

Isabelle was able to find some bandages in her backpack. She wrapped it around Naga’s leg and got her feet on the ground.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson sighed as he turned to Amber. "The Gyarados is too high leveled. To be honest, I knew I was going to lose. The main goal for us is to hold him back enough until the others can find and help Naga... Oh shi- LOOK OUT!" Jackson pushed Amber out of the as he was hit by a full power Outrage! "GAH!!!!!" Jackson was sent flying as Krakov glared at the Gyarados. "You bastard!" However, a huge boulder suddenly crashed into the side of the Gyarados. The Gyarados looked over to see the Dwebble... using Rock Wrecker!? "I... I won't l-let you hurt my friends!" Krakov laughed as aimed at the Gyarados. "WELL SAID JUNIOR!"

"KRAKOV! HYPER BEAM!" Over on the side, Jackson called the command as Virus helped keep him stable. Krakov nodded as the Hyper Beam hit dead on. As an explosion occured and cleared, the Gyarados was on the ground with swirls as Lysandre looked angry. "Pyroar... destroy these brats..."

Jackson groaned in pain as Virus brought him back over to Amber. "God dammit... We took out one and made him more pissed."

She looked to Isabelle. "Thank you....guys...really...."she said before looking down at Silky still injuried. She took off her side back placing it down. "Bugsy cover me please....while I help Silky....Ribbon...help them out ok...Penelope..help me here" she said. Ribbon nodded looking at the other Sylveon. "-Lets work together ok-" she said to the other Sylveon. Naga worked quickly to cure the burn and give a super potion to Silky until she was fully healed. "Vivillion!" Silky smiled feeling better. "Silky thank goodness..."she said hugging her as they were suddenly surrounded by grunts. "This is bad....Bugsy..help me out quick" she said throwing her whole team out. "Girls...stand strong and fight"she said. The girls nodded being around Naga for protection.

JC and Shadow split as Shadow went to help Isabelle and Naga while JC stay with Zuo to help him. "You need an extra hand Zuo? I am reliable trust me my Pokemon don't fail me....its me they are actually looking for...but my appearance is hidden so its not that easy to find me but I will help if things go bad" JC said before pulling out Blade's Pokeball letting her out. "Blade, I need your help with this with Blue alright so stand by" she said. "Sol!" Blade said agreeing before looking at Zuo nodding to him.-

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Cheerfully, Loki walked out of the Cyllage Gym, winning his first badge, as he didn't go to Viola's Gym. "Hey, Permafrost...", he turned to his Sandshrew," Do you think they have any Technical Machines here we could teach you?" The Sandshrew jumped in delight.

"No... There aren't any in the PokeMart...", Loki sighed," The weird thing is... the PokeMart was inside the Pokemon Center..." Loki and Permafrost were walking down the Route the rest were on, when he heard a Pokemon behind him. "All right! Time t-", the Pokemon was a Golem, furious that Loki awoke it by walking next to it's cave. It used Rollout, so Loki and Permafrost just ran. Eventually, he caught up with a group of people, panting. "H-help!", he cried," There's... a... Pokemon... over... there..." He pointed to the Golem, rolling at rapid speeds toward Loki.

Zuo
Zuo turned to JC and Shadow. "I think it would be better if I was the one to fight him. While I'm sure you are more than capable of taking on a high ranking grunt, Lysander isn't someone to mess with. I can deal with him myself." Zuo narrowed his eyes. Jackson wasn't fighting to win, just for the others to get away. He was playing the hero. "Get out of the way you two! Let me deal with him. I actually can hurt him, unlike you two." Zuo yelled at Jackson and Amber. "Volwire, Steady." A huge Vikavolt burst from his pokeball. "What is it that you want Sir?"
"Volwire, thunderbolt on Gyarados, Amber, Jackson, stop playing hero and let me, leader of Team Storm deal with him."
Maro
Zuo was going to fight their battle for them. And he called himself the leader of a team. Really made him seem like a bad guy huh? "Zuo, you're just going to make it easier to get Mara back."
Amber
Zuo was going to fight their battle for them? But why? "Jackson, Zuo has this. We might not like him, heck you hate him. But maybe we should let him fight Lysander."

She looked to Zuo. "I actually know his strategy just by looking at Lysandre, I understand you want to hurt him and I know you can but I can as well to take him down!"she said stern. "This mess needs to be stopped and in order to do that I must stop Lysandre to save everyone and Naga from being attacked any longer!"she said before looking at Naga. "Naga, may I borrow Silky from you" "Alright!"she said as Silky flew over. "Vivillion!("What do you need help with JC?") She asked her. "I need you to be my flying source to get up to Lysandre"she said. "Vivillion! ("Alright!) Silky grabbed JC from behind lifting her up. "Blade stay with Naga, Shadow" and Isabelle and help them fight the other grunts, come on Blue!" "Sol!" "Umbre!".

Blue grasped JC's shoulder before JC looked to Zuo. "We can't waste time, if your going to fight him with me then follow but I'm the one he wants so I'll tail him away from everybody else and out of harms way!" She stood Zuo. "I know you are strong just by looking at you and I know a stragesty already that will work" she finished before Silky flew her up to Lysandre.

"Lysandre stop! I'm the one you want!" She said removing her mask and hood down face revealed as her long dark brown ponytail hair showed. "So, you have grown up JC, fine if you come willingly I'll stop this attack!"Lysandre said. "If you want me come battle me! Blue Hyper beam!" "Umbre!" Blue leaped up before a power beam shot out of her mouth at the Gyarados with a direct hit before she flew in another direction away from the others. "Argh forget the girl go after JC!"he said. The grunts obeyed leaving Naga alone before going after JC. Lysandre followed on Gyarados before they were a distant away. JC was in mid air as Silky held her. "Come on Lysandre, Blue Shadow ball!" Blue used Shadow ball and hit Gyarados once again before he countered attacked with Hydro pump but Silky was quick to dodge it.-

Zuo
"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you. Valwire, Thunderbolt the Gyarados" Zuo didn't want to play around. he was serious about taking down Lysander or at least making him run.
Team Update
Valwire-Vikavolt, Male- LV68
???-???, Male-LV??
???-???, Female-LV??
???-???, Male-LV??
???-???,Female-LV??
???-???,Feamle-LV??
Maro
Maro decided once the trainer with the Togedemaru went to run from Lysander, he was going to strike. He was going to tell her the story of Mara.
Amber
Amber was only going to run if Jackson did. She started this with him, she was going to end this with him.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As Jackson stared as he watch the two battle. He then turned to Amber. "You know... I'm kinda slipping in and out if staying awake... we should probably go..." With that, Krakov flew over and helped balance Jackson while Junior climbed onto Jackson's leg. "Besides... as I said before, I was just a distraction. But still... I want to help my friends so..." Jackson turned and whispered something to Krakov. He nodded and chuckled as he whispered it to Junior. Junior giggled as Krakov lifted Junior over to the battle carefully.

Krakov then floated in front of Lysandre as Junior launched a Smack Down... into his crotch! "Ha! Now come on guys!" Virus nodded as he lifted Jackson towards the Pokemon Center. Krakov helped stablize his other side as Junior layed on his head.

Naga saw the grunts leave her to somewhere else as Shadow was what JC had done. He was worried of course so watched from above. "-dang sis, you have to risk yourself from being revealed!-"he thought. Naga returned her Pokemon except for Silky since she was helping JC. She limply ran to Jackson supporting his other side. "You alright Jackson....I'm sorry....you had to go like this....thank you for saving me..." She gave a sweet smile helping him to the Pokemon center.

JC saw a bit of pain to Lysandre by being hit in his "area". She gave a chuckle before focusing again. "Lysandre its time that you retreat! Blue Hyper beam!" "Umbreon!" Blue leaped up again before a powerful beam shot towards Gyarados along with a Thunder attack from Zuo's Vikavolt. "I'll retreat for now JC! But let me warn you I will have you in my hands!" Lysandre said ordering a retreat as Team Flare left. Silky lowered her down next to Zuo. She seemed to have step back slightly off balance feeling short of air as she breathed heavily.-

Zuo
"Got guts, that's for sure." Zuo thought "not sure how that could help me and my team." "JC, I'm surprised at how well you and your pokemon handled him." Zuo handed her a card. "Read it and then think about joining Team Storm. I need more strong trainers like yourself if I'm going to take down all the evil teams. Now I'm going to the pokemon center to heal my strong team up, then go back to my Kalos team. See you around."
Maro and Amber
Maro smiled. "Now is my time if I'm going to get Mara back!" He thought. He came up to Amber and Jackson. "Is that Mara?! Mara my sweet Togedemaru! How much I missed you since Zuo stole you from me!"
Ulia/Mara was sleeping at the moment so she couldn't say make any reactions.
Maro continued. "You two must understand, Zuo stole Mara from me! I don't know why, but he did! I miss her very much. I remember playing with her when she was just hatched. Please return her to me."
Amber was confused about what to do. Should she give Ulia to this man that claimed to be her owner, or should she keep Ulia?

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson stared at the guy before groaned. "Considering the fact that your brother is actually doing good and you're trying to force a Togedemaru... my guess is that you're lying to us... ugh..." Jackson begun to slip in and out again as he stared at the guy. He turned to Amber and handed her a revive & a super potion. "Here... I'd recommend seeing Ulia's reaction first."

She took the card from Zuo before grabbing her inhaler quickly to catch her breath again as Blade quickly ran up to her concerned. " I'm alright Blade, don't worry" she reassured her Absol. She read the card before putting it away inside her hood. She returned Blade to her Pokeball before making her way to the Pokemon center herself to heal her team up. Shadow came running up to her. "JC, why did you reveal yourself to him, remember what mom said" "I know what mom said Shadow, but I had no choice"she said looking to her brother. "If I didn't Naga would have been badly hurt" she added. Shadow sighed as she couldn't argue with his sister. "Alright I understand, just be more careful" he said to her. "Don't worry, I will and I need to talk to you about something ok? Its important" she said. "Of course sis". JC and her brother made there way to the Pokemon center.

Naga saw the guy wanting Ulia back. "Yes...let Ulia decided whether to go back with you or not. You can't force her if she doesn't want to" she said. "Stay with me Jackson" she said holding him up.

JC and Shadow had spoke in one of the rooms, she told him that because of what happened they must separate for now for the other trainers safety. Shadow at first debated that it was a wrong idea but when he thought about it again he agreed. "Alright, just please be careful on your journey alone and always call me on my watch if anything" Shadow said. "Don't worry I will" she hugged her brother before she left first alone heading to the next city for her third gym badge.-

Everyone
Zuo came up to the center. "Maro. I didn't expect to see you here. That's a lie. I did. And are you really trying to get Mara back? Remember what you did, and know this. I gave you Mara because you said you could take care of her after our parents' client said they didn't want her because she didn't have the move they wanted. I trusted you to take care of her and then... Well, we will just see how Ulia reacts to you." Zuo yelled until he realized Ulia could just say how she felt all by herself.
Ulia woke up and grew terrified when she saw Maro. She turned around and grabbed Amber's shirt and pulled it closer to her face. "Maru" ("Please don't give me to him!")
Amber saw the reaction of her small pokemon. "I will have to say no. Good day sir." Amber turned around and entered the center to heal her pokemon.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As Jackson heard this, he groaned as he turned to Zuo. "Sorry man... only heard one part of the story. So, here's my apology rock-for-brains." Jackson gave a weak grin before he passed out. "Shit! Boss!!" "Comrade!"

Naga saw Jackson pass out. "Omg Jackson! Amber quick find a room for Jackson, I have medical knowledge so I know how to take care of him please" she begged her as Ribbon looked to Amber. "Sylve! Sylveon!" She said telling her. Shadow came back to the group but alone without his sister beside him. "Is there a problem here?"he asked in a stern voice.-

(OOC: We were given permission to control Isabelle ((While he is at school)) so I'm going to have her get her badge)
Zuo
Zuo narrowed his eyes in concentration. "I'll get a pokemon that might help." Zuo ordered. Zuo pulled out a portable box and set up his team. "Fay, steady! I want you to use Heal Pulse on Jackson. When we are ready"
"Bliss!" (Understood!)
Amber
Amber quickly got a room for Jackson and Nurse Joy led them towards it.
Isabelle
Isabelle got her second gym badge after the whole entire Team Flare fight.

Naga thanked Zuo before leading him to a room laying Jackson down she pulled out her med kit before placing bandages around his injuries. Once she was finished she looked to Krakov, "That's all I can do for now, Krakov and Virus could you watch him so he doesn't overdue himself, Silky will help you" she said smiling gently. "Vivillion!" Silky smiled fluttering in midair.-

JC had left Cyllage city as she was traveling through route 9 with Blue walking beside her to the next town which is Shalour city to face Korrina the fighting type gym leader. She still kept her hood ad mask on while she walked heading to Reflection cave. She had remembered the card Zuo gave her as she was thinking through my about her decision.-

Zuo nodded. "I want to tell them the whole story of Ulia. And I need Jackson to be awake for that." Zuo grabbed for his bag. "I'm under the impression Jackson told you about what I told him and Amber about Ulia. If he did, then the story you heard was a lie to protect Ulia from further harm." Zuo turned away from Naga and Amber. "I will explain everything later, but right now we need to help Jackson."
Amber looked at Ulia. She seemed to be happy with Zuo around. Maybe he didn't hurt her after all.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson groaned as light entered in his eyes. He looked around to see Amber, Naga and Zuo talking. Virus noticed Jackson and yelled. "What did I say!? If you're gonna die, we're gonna die with you!!" Jackson turned to Virus and smiled. "Thanks Virus... though... I'm confused... I should be bleeding internally at this point." Krakov noticed Jackson and smiled. "Blissey Heal Pulse comrade." "...Ah."

As Jackson pushed himself into a sitting position, he turned to the three grinned lightly. "Hey ya. Did you miss me?"

Naga saw Jackson still up and alive as she hugged her friend without thinking. "Omg Jackson, thank goodness your alright, my medical knowledge worked with the help of Blissey" she said as Silky fluttered with happiness. "Vivillion! ("Jackson, thank goodness your ok, we were worried") Silky said smiling. ("Virus? Krakov? I'm happy you two are ok as well") Silky added smiling as she fluttered.

Shadow was with them as well but alone with Sparkx since he had separated with his sister for her own safety. "Glad to see your ok Jackson, you overdid it though, next time you must be careful" Shadow said advising him. "Jolt! ("Yes, please be more careful with yourself man") Sparkx said as she sat down next to Shadow.-

"I think I owe all of you an explanation about Mara, or Ulia now," Zuo said sitting down. "Although I'll wait until you've stopped hugging him, Naga. That could hurt him."
Amber smiled at Jackson. "I'll show that I'm happy that he is ok later when I won't crush him." "What is the story Zuo?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson groaned as he tapped on Naga's shoulder. "Umm... Naga... you're hurting me. Also Shadow... I didn't over do it, I got hit by a Gyarados' Outrage." Virus smiled as Krakov talked to Silky. "Thank you for your worries comrade. Thankfully we were able to help save comrade Naga." Virus rolled his eyes as he turned to Krakov. "That and you were able to show off Hyper Beam." "...zatknis' tovarishch..."

Jackson then turned to Zuo. "Now... what's the story behind Ulia? I'm a little lost here."

Naga let go quickly. "Sorry..."she said before sitting next to Jackson to listen to Zuo's story. "Sorry...um you can tell the story Zuo...."Naga said a bit embarrassed. "Vivillion! "(Yes, thanks to you boys, I won't have been able to do it by myself...since I had gotten severely injuried after that flamethrower, thank you Virus and Krakov" Silky smiled hugging Virus and then Krakov before she rested herself on Naga's head. Shadow just leaned on the wall mask at the side of his head listening as Sparkx leaped up on the bed to sit on Amber's lap.-

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
After winning her second gym badge, Isabelle just left. She didn’t want to be a part of this anymore. She just left, trying to adventure alone. “And I’m staying alone.” she said. Isabelle didn’t really want this anymore. But, she kind of still had a minor crush on Zuo. But, wait, she realized something. As she punched and knocked out a grunt, she’d kind of be a “threat” now. To Team Trident.
-
After gym battle:

Sylveon: lvl 25
Ralts: lvl 19
Skitty: lvl 18

Last edited:
Zou took a deep breath. "Please save any questions for the end. I might answer them in the story. Anyway, my parents are pokemon breeders and they breed pokemon for people. You know, as a business. They got a license for it. Anyway, they asked me to take care of an egg. I worked day and night to keep that egg warm, dry and well not broken. It hatched and out came that very Togedemaru. We quickly found out that she didn't know Dazzling Gleam, which is what our client wanted her to know. I told them the bad news and tried to say she was still worth it because she was shiny, but they said they wanted a Togedemaru with Dazzling Gleam, which she wasn't. It was my job to find her a trainer and I was going to take her, but my parents said I could only start with one pokemon for the Island Challange. That's when Maro, my big brother, said he could take her. I made him promise to take good care of her, then I left.
"One year later and I came back and things seemed normal, but I could tell something was off with Ulia, or Mara at the time, she seemed scared. I just thought she was just scared of everyone, so I paid no mind. I spent time with her and she seemed fine around me but scared of Maro. One night I found out why. She was nothing more than a training dummy too him. He used her to train his level twenty pokemon! I immediately stopped him and took her pokeball. I then came here. I couldn't keep her! He knew I took her, so I released her to protect her. I stayed around the town until I knew she had a good trainer. Then I acted like a shithead to throw you off track, so you wouldn't find Maro and give him Ulia. Please understand I did this because I love her." Zou then looked at the others. "I think you know the rest."
Amber petted Sparkx during the story. "That's awful! Ulia did you really go through that for a year?"
"To"(Yes) she said as she nodded.

Last edited: